• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi

lokistarwind

Let's Player
I have used this site for a month now and love it. My name is lokistarwind and I have played the game since the beginning. In my experience I played pokemon and enjoyed it each time a new version came out. As of now I mainly do DW pokemon trading and in a short time collected a few useful ones that can be IV bred for competitive battle. In terms of battling I haven't entered a tournament since an old one in Universal Studios playing red version and getting a mew for the first time :)
So in all I like to say hi and if anyone needs some DW female pokemon VM me an offer. I have good ones like smeargle, evee, tentacool, vulphix, poliwag, slugma, chansey, likatung, ralts, and shuppet.

Asbestospoison

Excellent Driver
Welcome to the forums, Lokistarwind! There are lots of people here that have been playing as long as you, and there are lots of people who need DW pokemon too!

abrar14

Statter Master
Hi, i suggest you start a trade shop. I'll help you out since i have one myself.

Victini01

♫Be Fearless♫
:494:Hi there. Let me give you a warm welcome to Serebii Forums. If you need to ask a question or just someone to talk to, just ask me!:494:

Bunches

Grass PKM Trainer
Welcome to Serebii! I just thought I'd tell you that my kitten's name is Loki. I thought it was a perfect name for a cat lol. Anyway, let me know if you need anything. :)

lokistarwind

Let's Player
@ abrar14
As of now I don't have time to run a shop mainly cause I am searching for a job.
@ Bunches
I like cats too in fact my cats name is freyr

And to the rest thank you.