• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hi!

TonksLivesOn

Tonks is da best. <3
Hi! I'm TonksLivesOn.
I'm new, I was sent here by my friend Notalwaysbalckanddwhite. This site is pretty interesting!
Here are five facts to know about me:
-I LOVE Harry Potter. It is my life. Dont blame me, blame the Rowling for writing the best book ever!
-I like to sing, dance, and act. Hehehe...
-I am crazy! Well, no not always, but I can be really random at times!
-I am a NYC girl! (All the way! From Broadway to Times Squares).
-Starbucks. Can't live without it. The end.

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Hey there sweetie, welcome to Serebii Forums :D

Make sure you read the rules etc etc, and you should have a great time here.

I think there is a Harry Potter fan group down at the "Clubs" part of the forums.

And Starbucks is great n_n

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or any other friendly face here

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Hello! Welcome to the forums. If you want someone to talk to, just talk to me :)

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Hey. Welcome to the forums.

I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here :)

I too love Harry Potter. I wish J.K. Rowling would write more books!!

TonksLivesOn

Tonks is da best. <3
Thanks guys for all the nice messages! I'm very excited to have started this website...lol yes, I'm pretty sure that this website wont hurt! xD

Shinx_

Hello. Welcome to the forum. If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.