• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
[img200]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QthBHh92oR4/UCejcRXQnWI/AAAAAAAAAs8/RX1aZSDHt84/s1600/hidamari%2Bsketch%2Bx%2Bhoneycomb.jpg[/img200]
[img200]http://socksmakepeoplesexy.net/misc/miyako_thumbsup.jpg[/img200]​
First episode is finally up and subbed. Gonna give my thoughts after I watch.

Talk about the new season here!

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I like how the Ep I watched didn't have any of the advertisements removed, reminds me of Madoka and Morning Rescue!

Yoshinoya-sensei cosplaying as a sea urchin and saying "It's still against the rules to crack me open and eat me" was amazing.

Was good to have more Hidamari Sketch, can't wait for the next episode.

Also, more anime should have wide faces.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I like how the Ep I watched didn't have any of the advertisements removed, reminds me of Madoka and Morning Rescue!

MOANING LES-Q!

Yoshinoya-sensei cosplaying as a sea urchin and saying "It's still against the rules to crack me open and eat me" was amazing.

That had me laughing waaaay too hard. I can't wait to hear her do a walk cycle again. Dem squeaks.

NATSUME! WHY DIDN'T YOU GO OVER TO TALK TO SAE NAKED?!

And nutbladders all over disintegrated 5 minutes into the season upon the sight of Nazuna wearing bunny ears. <3

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
I loved the fire drill, Miyako just ripping her shirt off not caring who was around was great, then Sae and Hiro's sign language was hilarious. Yoshinoua's response to the drill was awesome as well, instead of evacuating just stand there with the classic Shaft head tilt wondering who did what. Then the domino effect caused by Miyako pushing Yuno, it was just a great segment.

However, the best part of the episode was undoubtedly the advertisement for The iDOLM@STER: Shiny Festa (which is out in only five days and needless to say I'm extremely excited.)

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I loved the fire drill, Miyako just ripping her shirt off not caring who was around was great, then Sae and Hiro's sign language was hilarious. Yoshinoua's response to the drill was awesome as well, instead of evacuating just stand there with the classic Shaft head tilt wondering who did what. Then the domino effect caused by Miyako pushing Yuno, it was just a great segment.

Don't forget Yuno in the earthquake simulation, that was gold. This whole episode seemed above the norm in how funny it was, which I really enjoyed.

However, the best part of the episode was undoubtedly the advertisement for The iDOLM@STER: Shiny Festa (which is out in only five days and needless to say I'm extremely excited.)

Oh you.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I didn't notice the fanservice because of all the cuteness overload.

But-but it was such good fanservice! Boobs, swimsuit boobs, Yuno out of character with the camera, faceboobs, big boobs.

Actually I really enjoyed this episode. These last two weeks have been great!

That cloud made me sad though... poor Natsume...

Edit: I just noticed that when Nori accidentally zooms in on Yoshinoya's photo everyone looks shocked and is blushing EXCEPT Miyako who is blushing but also smiling.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
This week focused more on Nazuna and Nori but they did it in a good way. Character-centric episodes can be really obvious sometimes but this was a bit more subtle. Especially in Nori's, where part of her episode was with Sae. I started to notice parallels between Nori and Chika, in the way they argue with Sae and stuff.

What is this blasphemy? No Yuno bath scene? I am disappoint Shaft, so very disappoint.

There was one with Nazuna. That random moment where she stuck out her tongue caught me by surprise.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Holy ****, so much yuri in that episode, and it was awesome.

My head nearly exploded with all that yuri, rainbows everywhere.

Lesbians aside that was easily one of the best episodes in the entire series. They finally dealt with IT, the one thing every good cute girly slice of life anime needs to discuss. Graduation. And by God they did it perfectly.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
They finally dealt with IT, the one thing every good cute girly slice of life anime needs to discuss. Graduation. And by God they did it perfectly.

I wonder if they can top K-ON!!? I mean, KyoAni pretty much smashed a home run as far as the graduation went.
Though to be fair, they did smash a home run with the entire series.