• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability and Shiny Shop

I am new to this so this will be good to try and I hope it will work for all Users.

This follows all Forum rules and no hacked/cheat pokemon will be offered or traded and I will not scam and you won't either. I do not get specific IVs until further notice. I do not breed Hidden Powers, ain't nobody got time for that! I also don't have PokeBank and can't get many transfer-available Hidden Abilities unless I have them listed (will update when I have others). No egg moves unless listed. I am in School and can't play video games whenever I want so be patient and please contact me when you can trade.

Offering-
- ha Zubats with Brave Bird and Zen Headbutt
- ha Torchics
- ha Starlys with Double-Edge (also with Double-Edge)
- ha Riolus
- ha Loudreds
- ha Pichus (also with Volt Tackle)(attempting IV breeding now)
- ha Absols
- ha Shelgons
- ha Eevees
- ha Lilipups
- Shiny Psyduck (1 available)
- ha Bibarels
- ha Smeargles
- ha Snorunts
- Other ha Pokemon upon request (I may not have all asked for)(PM me about your request)

Requesting-
- Any properly EV trained Pokemon
- Sturdy Pinecco with Stealth Rocks
- ha Piplup
- ha Snorlax
- ha Cranidos
- ha Burmy
- ha Hitmonlee
- Rattata
- Modest Unown with Hidden Power Psychic, Fighting, or Ice
- Castform
- Bouffalant
- Shiny Hawlucha with Unburden
- Huge Power Azumarill with Belly Drum
- Any reasonably good offer

I have multiples of most all of the offered Pokemon and more beyond the offer list.

Big sale on Pichus!!!
All have Static, no Volt Tackle, but all have 1 stat with 31 IVs in it. Currently I have ones from 1-3 31 IVs and about 45 or so of them since I attempted IV breeding and they all have random natures!
3 for 1 deal on them!
All need to go at some point or they will all be Wonder Traded or released!

I will take most any Pokémon that interest me or are on my request list or properly EV trained.

Also, coming soon I will have all hidden ability Pokémon that I have for trade put on the offers list.

Last edited:
Updated the Rules and Offers.

Hello! I'm interested in a HA Starly with Double Edge and The HA Volt Tackle Pikachu.

I can offer Rattata and Unown.

Ok that may take a little bit for the Starly and I have Pichus now with Volt Tackle. I am fine with both offers.

Updated rules and offers.

I have them now and can probably trade after 6p.m. in my time zone, Central America which is I believe GMT+6

Hayate Ayasaki

Interested in Ha starly with double-edge. HA pichu and HA snorunt.
I can breed almost any breedable pokemon to have 5ivs and might have some of your want list

Ok I can do that.

I will contact you when I can trade next since my mom grounded me for no reason. Two of my grades dropped half a point each to a B+ and I don't know when I can trade next. Please be patient. Also I have all your Pokemon and will post when I will be able to play video games again, if again.

I'm very, very sorry for this inconvience.

Last edited:

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
can I get a HA female smeargle?
I will trade 5 IV duskull, you can chose the stat that isn't
I'm in Washington state

I can do that for a Duskull with no Special Attakc IVs but it may take awhile for the Smeargle. Please read my last post for more information why.

ultatrainer

Fairy Tailer
I kind of need it soon, so I will have to say, sorry but I'm going to take my buisness somewhere else

Last edited:

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I have been posting this as many places as I can. But I need a HA stunfisk as soon as possible I have something coming up that I have to be ready for.

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
I'm interested in almost everything pm me

Icee_Kole

looking for a ditto with Imposter (hidden Ability) i have a 6 IV ditto but i need one with a hidden ability. Can any one Help me??

I can when I get back from being grounded.

jdr0811

Hey I need a piplup and tyrunt and xerneas the xerneas I can trade back too
Would u be willing to trade those two to help me complete my pokedex.
I can give u a shiny feebas skrelp or basculin?