• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Piplup and Popplio?

Mr_SilverGold

Looking for HA Piplup and HA Popplio for breeding. I have Shroomish, Zangoose, and other transfer only pokemon I'd be willing to trade.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
I can easily breed you a HA Piplup as I got a female from the recent Home Mystery Gift event. Do you want any specific Egg moves?

Mr_SilverGold

Not really. Is this for Sword and Shield? Or Ultra Sun/Moon? I looking for them specifically in USUM.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
SwSh/BDSP. I didn’t notice the Gen number. Sorry about that. I can’t help you then.

Mr_SilverGold

Umm. Apparently there's still restrictions on the friend code stuff and we can't remember the password. Is there another way we can do this?