For anybody that's gotten their Sturdy Tyrunt today, I'd like to trade for 1 and breed them.
If you have any specifications, you can list them to me via PM. However I'll be breeding 7 Tyrunt's, and then distributing them for future trades/wonder trades.
I have many HA and bank ball pokemon to trade such as contrary shuckles in dreamballs and plenty of moon all pokemon I can breed.
Unfortunately the tyrunt isn't being released today but on or around the 17th which sucks since I was meant to be receiving one. When I do recieve mine I will be breeding them and putting egg moves onto them, so if you're interested I will be trading them next month.
I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request, I'm mainly looking for shiny Unknown, excluding A, B, G, H, K, N, O, Q, R, T, X, Z and ?, but I'll accept nearly any legit shiny.
Also looking for all of the following legit Pokemon:
Hidden Power Dittos
PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.
HA Pokemon (must be female with HA. IVs, EVs, nature, etc don't matter, NO nicknames, preferably Kalos/ORAS bred but not required):
- Tirtouga in Dive Ball or Nest Ball
- Ditto with 30 IVs in all stats (doesn't need its HA, nature, Ball etc don't matter. Cloned or RNGd is fine. NO hacks.)
- Non-English Ditto with 31 IVs in all stats (doesn't need its HA, nature, Ball etc don't matter. Cloned or RNGd is fine. NO hacks.)
I need the following Event Pokemon to complete my Living PokeDex. I will accept clones, with any IVs and nature. NO HACKS. I only want one of each specie so, for example, if I get a Pokemon Ranger Manaphy, I will no longer be looking for another Manaphy. NO nicknames please. Willing to do 2 for 1 for each:
I'm looking for the following 5IV Vivillon patterns to complete my collection. Must be Timid, 5IV (no attack) in the requested PokeBall, with Compoundeyes for its ability, Rage Powder egg move, and be Lv12. Gender doesn't matter. Minimal EVs preferred. NO nicknames or PowerSaves. I will accept Scatterbug provided you can prove which pattern it has when it evolves:
- Sandstorm in Timer Ball
- Jungle in Dusk Ball
- Meadow in Heal Ball
- Ocean in Great Ball
- Polar in Net Ball
- Tundra in Dive Ball
- Elegant in Luxury Ball
- Icy snow in Premier Ball
- Modern in Repeat Ball
- Marine in Dive Ball
- Archipelago in Repeat Ball
- High Plains in Ultra Ball
- River in Quick Ball
- Savannah in Quick Ball
- Sun in Heal Ball
- Any breedable non-HA Pokemon in PokeBall of choice (no Master Balls)
- Any catchable HA Pokemon in OR or XY Hordes in PokeBall of choice (no Master Balls or Mirage Island exclusive Pokemon).
- Any legal Apricorn Ball Pokemon in PokeBall of choice (these will not have HAs).
- HA Snivy with Mirror Coat, Mean Look, Sweet Scent and Glare Egg moves - 2 5IV (no attack) Timid males in stock.
- HA Tepig with Sucker Punch, Yawn, Heavy Slam and Superpower Egg moves - 11 5IV (no special attack) Adamant males in stock.
- Garden Pattern Vivillon in PokeBall of choice (no Master Balls)
All of the following will be in standard PokeBalls unless stated:
- Houndour in Moon or Level Ball
- Shinx in Moon Ball
- Ponyta in Moon Ball
- Ekans in Heavy Ball
- Buneary in Love Ball
- Sneasel in Moon Ball
- Koffing in Heavy Ball
- Growlithe in Level or Fast Ball
- Yanma in Lure Ball
- Oddish in Lure Ball
- Zubat in Heavy Ball
- Kangaskhan in Safari Ball
- Larvitar in Safari Ball
- Scyther in Sport Ball
- Miltank in Love Ball
Note that these are just the Pokemon I have ready to breed in XY/ORAS. I can get most other legal Bank Ball Pokemon but these will take longer to get as I have to catch and transfer them. Snorlax and Sudowoodo are not available but Lapras is.
All of the above Pokemon will be female (unless requested otherwise) and have their HAs, excluding the Bank Ball ones as they cannot legitimately have their HAs. I can breed for the desired nature and ability. I can also breed for Trick Room Pokemon (0 Speed IVs) or Japanese Pokemon (these will be bred on my Y ONLY so will not have ORAS exclusive egg moves).
Due to the amount of time it takes to get them I will no longer be breeding for 5IV, Trick Room or Hidden Power Pokemon that have a 1/8 chance of being the preferred gender regardless of what's being offered. I will breed for these Pokemon if you don't care for the IVs it has. For Pokemon that have a 1/4 chance of being the preferred gender I will breed for 5IVs and Trick Room IVs but NOT for Hidden Power IVs. I will also not breed these IVs onto Pokemon that require an item to get (e.g. Volt Tackle Pichu and Mantyke) as getting both the IVs and desired nature is far too difficult and I just don't have the time or the patience to do so.
I will also only breed Hidden Power Ice Pokemon for the Events or Ditto due to how long and frustrating it is to get these. I'll breed HP Electric and Grass for anything.