• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
I am looking for a HA Tyrunt. I can breed any other released HA Pokemon and also have a couple of shinnies that I can offer. PM if you are interested in trading.

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
I have good nature ha cyndaquil and totodile! Totodile has egg moves, pm with offers.

Death Blade99

Breed/Trade/Collect
Hey guys I'm looking for a female prankster riolu must be in a net ball and have blaze kick crunch bullet punch pm me for offers

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
looking for ha chikorita and cydaquil with egg moves, 3 or more perfect IVs would be great but are not required. I am offing HA female Jolly 4 egg move tyrunts with up to 5IVs (not a perfect spread), Training ready admant 5IV perfect ha 4 egg move male totodiles (I have 2), Every released berry, some evolution stones, a large variety of bankball pokemon, or I can tutor moves onto your pokemon at the battle resort. PM me with any questions and offers.

Wolfangs

Pokemon Breeder
The trade is done.

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Have ha eevee. Pm if interested.

Wyverndust

I'm looking for a HA treecko. I wanna MM it. However, since I am a shiny hunter I will NOT be trading any shinies.

Don Pungo

Panda King
Looking for female HA Dratini in ANY other ball than normal Pokéball (or Master/Cherish Ball)
Offering a 6 IV male Snivy or a spare Latios for Pokédex filling purposes.
PM me if interested!

Wigglelump

I'm looking for:
Lugia (Multi-Scale) from Dream Radar for my Ho-oh (Regenerator)
Gligar/Gliscor (Immunity/Poison Heal)
Dialga (Telepathy) for my Palkia (Telepathy)
Darumaka (Inner Focus) or Darmanitan (Zen Mode)
Skrelp/Dragalge (Adaptability)

I have more requesting, but this is what I'll border it to for now and see if I can find other unlisted ones on my own.

Last edited:

Toshikii

Looking for HA Anorith or Armaldo. I don't care about IVs or nature or moves .Offering Lileep HA with bold nature 5iv
PM me if you're interested.

Yggdrassal

Bird Keeper
Trades complete.
I have a large selection of Hidden ability pokemon, but not all of them yet. If you're looking for one, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

S0m3_B0dY_

Looking for a HA Female Murkrow (anything other than a pokeball perferably a dream ball)
Pm me to work out a deal ^^

Douchemon

Scientist
Looking for a DW/HA Mankey or Primeape.

PM your wants.

devilmonkey

ROWROWFightDaPOWAH
I'm on the hunt for two Pokes:

- ♀ Gothita w/Shadow Tag in a Luxury Ball
- Foongus w/Regenerator

I have plenty to offer in exchange. Click on the pic in my signature to see my trade thread

Last edited:

Wartortled

I'm in need of a Sneasel/Weavile with their hidden ability. Either female, or having the egg move foresight. PM me with what you're interested in, I have a lot of Pokemon I can offer! Including other HA Pokemon and plenty of non-event legendaries. IF they have HA/EM foresight I could offer a shiny Eevee.

EDIT: Found a trade :)

Last edited:

APinkInTime

Strategist Of Pink
I've been MM/SC breeding. So I have plenty of 4/5iv ralts(some ha). If anyone is interested pm me I may have what your looking for.

aerial_ace

Offering johto/unova starters with their ha. I can breed gender and ivs upon request. Also since I completed dex I can breed most pokemon with 5 ivs. Looking for custab berry

Golden_Arcanine

Looking for a female HA Fennekin. Offering up a 5 IV (missing Attack) Timid natured Fennekin. PM if you're interested.

Hasty

Moonside
I'm looking for HA (Inner Focus) Kangaskhan in Ultra, Timer, Premier, Luxury or common Poke Ball.

I can offer:
-most HA Pokemon (available through Friend Safari and X/AS Horde Battles)
-HA Sentret in Premier Ball (+4 Egg Moves)
-HA DreamBall Smoochum, HA DreamBall Elgyem, SafariBall Hippopotas, MoonBall Misdreavus, MoonBall Poochyena, FriendBall Roselia, LevelBall Makuhita, and a few others
-most Berry's
-SAPHIRE Shiny Event Zigzagoon UT
-AND many different things, please PM me with what you need and I'll look if I have it