• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

xXSchmalzBemme

Hi,

I'm looking for XL-Pumkaboo with Insomnia.
What I can offer is Chimchar (male or female) with Iron Fist and 5 IV's, Grimer with Poison Touch and 5 IV's or Vulpix with Drought and 5 IV's

Many thanks and best regards!

Last edited:
Currently Looking For:
I'm not searching for anything specific at the moment, but if you see something in my For Trade list that you want, shoot me a PM and we'll work out a deal! I'm always looking to expand my collection, and to help people with their projects! Note that I'm not an IV breeder or a competitive player, so I have minimal need for 5-6 IV Pokémon, Pokémon with specific egg moves, or Pokémon with optimal natures. I'll try to provide near-suitable natures and single-chain egg moves where I can, but don't ask me for 5-6 IV Pokémon or a complex set of egg moves, I won't be able to deliver.

Available For Trade:
Chlorophyll Bulbasaur x2 (1x male with Timid nature and Giga Drain, 1x female in Premier Ball with Bold nature and Giga Drain)
Hustle Nidoran F (in Dive Ball with Adamant nature and Beat Up)
Hustle Nidoran M (Rash nature)
Magic Guard Abra (female in Poké Ball with Timid nature)
Reckless Rhydon (female in Poké Ball with Gentle nature)
Marvel Scale Dratini x2 (all males with Adamant nature and Dragon Dance/Extreme Speed)
Leaf Guard Chikorita (female in Poké Ball with Bold nature and Aromatherapy)
Sheer Force Totodile (male with Adamant nature and Ice Punch/Crunch/Dragon Dance)
Water Absorb Chinchou (female in Quick Ball with Hardy nature)
Super Luck Togepi (male with Timid nature)
Contrary Shuckle (male with Sassy nature)
Cloud Nine Altaria (male with Lax nature)
Speed Boost Torchic x5 (all males with Adamant nature)
Telepathy Ralts x3 (2x females in Poké Balls, 1x male, all have Adamant nature)
Storm Drain Lileep (female in Poké Ball with Brave nature and Barrier/Recover/Stealth Rock)
Swift Swim Anorith (female in Luxury Ball with Modest nature and Cross Poison/Knock Off/Aqua Jet/Rapid Spin)
Iron Fist Chimchar (male with Jolly nature and Fire Punch/Thunder Punch/Focus Punch/Fake Out)
Defiant Piplup x3 (1x female in Poké Ball, 2x males, all with Adamant nature)
Flare Boost Drifblim (female in Dream Ball)
Rough Skin Gible x3 (all females in Ultra Balls with Jolly nature and Iron Head/Sand Tomb)
Prankster Riolu x2 (all males with Jolly nature)
Contrary Snivy (male with Timid nature)
Telepathy Munna x2 (all males with Timid nature)
Zen Mode Darmanitan (female with Bold nature)
Tinted Lens Sigilyph (male with Docile nature)
Bulletproof Chespin (male with Impish nature)
Protean Froakie (male with Timid nature)
Gale Wings Fletchling (male with Adamant nature)
Own Tempo Espurr x2 (all females in Dive Balls with Modest nature)
Gooey Goomy (female in Poké Ball with Timid nature)

Last edited:

LaughterMan

Looking for Sraggy, Gothita and Foongus with HA.

I can offer other pokemons with HA: Froakie, Carvanha, Abra, Natu, Gligar, Torchic, Snover, Spinda, Sableye, Pinsir ,Poliwag, Pikachu, Totodile, Chokorita, Cyndaquil.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request. I'm mainly just looking for anything in my Wants list but I'll accept nearly any legit shiny.

Shiny Pokemon:
Unknown C ;201-c;
Unknown D ;201-d;
Unknown F ;201-f;
Unknown J ;201-j;
Unknown L ;201-l;
Unknown M ;201-m;
Unknown P ;201-p;
Unknown S ;201-s;
Unknown U ;201-u;
Unknown V ;201-v;
Unknown W ;201-w;
Unknown Y ;201-y;
Unknown ! ;201-!;

Items:
Master Balls

PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.

Joseyfish

LF: HA female exeggcute/exeggutor, preferably in a dream ball or other special ball

Offering: LOTS of female HAs, many with egg moves. Just lmk what you're looking for and I'll check my bank.

Cia

Looking for HA female Tyrunt/Tyrantrum, any IV spread. I can offer 5/6 IV Tyrunt in exchange. I also have a few 6 IV Adaptability Feebas. Send me a message.

Doomdour

Color Ball Collector
FT: 2 Sneasel in net balls, Larvesta in timer ball, Nidoran in dive ball, Anorith in luxury ball, Axew in dusk ball, espurr in dive ball, Scraggy in repeat ball, houndour in luxury ball. All female and HA of course.

LF: other HA females in nice color matching pokeballs.

itsjustjd

Looking for dratini with HA, not bothered on nature or anything. I have a shiny Rapidash and Garchomp I'm willing to trade along with traunt durant. Pm if interested, really need this!

Metafogos

Looking For (or a member of his family):

Inner Focus Kengaskhan
Sand Force Hippopotas
Mold Breaker Basculin (Blue one)

I can offer other HA pokemon (like HA Starters, HA fossils), Or can hunt bank balls in Soul Silver/Heart Gold

Last edited:

MoltenClocks

I'm looking for:
Burmy with HA Overcoat
Senrtet with HA Frisk

Can offer:
Qwilfish with HA Initmidate
Tauros with HA Sheer Force and many others

Edge <3

Hail Magma
Looking for HA Hoppip (or family member).

I have few boxes of HA 'mons, too lazy to list them all but maybe I have something you want. If not, I can offer some random shiny I got from wonder trade.

PM me if interested.

Got it.

Last edited:

remy700

Trainer
Looking for a durant with truant ability. Nature, etc. aren't important, since I plan on breeding it.
I can breed a nice dream ball egg move buneary for it.
If this isn't good, I can offer various other HA pokemon, good IV pokemon, or extra items or rare berries, but please give me an idea what you're looking for, and I'll see if it's feasible.

Please PM if you can help me. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found it; thank you.

Last edited:

Synnett

Stuff
I'm currently looking for a HA Lilleep. I don't have much to offer, except for a HA Serperior, but yea, it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Ace M

I am looking for HA Anorith, Kabuto, Omanyte, Hippopotas, Deerling

Can offer a lot of HA Pokemon including: Snivy (with HP Fire! but 31 instead of 29 HP IVs), Tyrunt, Patrat, Lileep, Shelmet, Karrablast, Qwilfish and many more just ask me!

MoltenClocks

Hi
I'm searching for:
Kangaskhan (HA Inner Focus)
Basculin (HA Mold Breaker)
Carbink (HA Sturdy)
Sudowoodo (HA Rattled)

I can offer many HA Pokemon (e.g. Baldorfish, Karrablast, Spritzee, Tauros etc) or breed sth with Egg Moves, just ask me and we can work sth out!

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request. I'm mainly just looking for the shinys in my Wants list but I'll accept nearly any legit shiny.

Shiny Pokemon:
Unknown C ;201-c;
Unknown D ;201-d;
Unknown F ;201-f;
Unknown J ;201-j;
Unknown L ;201-l;
Unknown M ;201-m;
Unknown P ;201-p;
Unknown S ;201-s;
Unknown V ;201-v;
Unknown W ;201-w;
Unknown Y ;201-y;
Unknown ! ;201-!;

PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.

Last edited:

Chloe Cassandra

Long time no see.
Giving away tons of Dream Radar Females, all in Dream Balls. Keep in mind that they are level 40 and I don't think they have perfect IVs. Each of them are untouched, though.

Munna x6 (Quiet, Bold, Adamant, Gentle, Lonely, Docile)
Swablu x3 (Quirky, Relaxed, Docile)
Riolu x2 (Timid, Adamant)
Igglybuff x7 (Careful, Hardy, Gentle, Quirky, Jolly, Adamant, Bashful)
Spiritomb x1 (Quirky)
Drifloon x1 (Hasty)
Siglyph x2 (Quirky, Adamant)
Shuckle x7 (Quiet, Serious, Lax, Bashful, Naive, Jolly, Hardy)
Togepi x1 (Gentle)

I'm only looking for in-battle stat-increasing berries and PP Ups/Maxes.

Last edited: