• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

kc555

Hello, I am looking for ha swirlix, ha fletchling, and ha goomy. I can offer ha froakie , chespin, liepard, snorunt, tangela, and bergmite. Pm with offers. My FC is 0447-6034-1996.
Edit: I have all three now, no longer need to trade for now.

Last edited:

Sacred Stride

Looking for hidden ability ditto. Trading any item from battle maison

Santharis

Hey!

I can breed and offer:

HA Pokemon:
*NOT IV trained*
Froakie
Abra
Bulbasaur
Vulpix
Swirlix
Goomy
Evee
Torchic
Fletchling
Poochyena
Sableye
Shroomish
Bunnelby
Fennekin
Dratini
Litleo
Flabebe
Magikarp
Lillipup
Poliwag
Chespin
Squirtle
Heracross
Seedot
Larvesta
Murkrow
Shuppet
Riolu
Venipede
Vullaby

Ditto

Interested in pretty much Battle Maison Items or other HA Pokemon not listed!
*Also 5 - 6 IV Dittos*

Please PM if interested and we can figure something out! Thanks!

Magixx

Looking for a non-English Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with the hidden ability "Protean" and non-English female Meowstic please =] PM me

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator
Lf Eevee with hidden ability can give HA starters, good IV Baton Pass Adamant Torchics, pokerus.

Teitone

Hi!

I'm looking for HA Slowpoke (Regenerator) and HA Gligar (Immunity). Tell me what you need: Protean Froakie, Marvel Dratini, Stealth Rock Ferroseed...

Rammflare

Sup :)
Looking for: metang, gastrodon , dragons(any of them), vulpix, charmeleon, quilladin,ivysaur,frogadier, etc. FCs are welocomed too.
Offering:
Tangela
Sawsbuck
Machoke
Sawk
Riolu
Munna
Espurr
Xatu
Mienfoo
Breeloom
Pancham
Hariyama
Dweeble
Pupitar
Audino
Lilpup
Ditto
Vullaby
Cacturne
Liepard
Sandsrew
Marowak
Diggersby
Growlithe
Pyroar
Fletchnider
Dedenne
Pikachu
Octillery
Wartortle
Pansage
Pachirisu
Electabuzz
Cascoon
Swalot
Teddiursa
Keckleon

Thats all for now, My FC is 1521-3805-7143 if u add me just send a PM and i ll add u back :)

BL00p

I received a reputation comment saying HA skrelp does not exist.

1. What is a reputation comment?

2. Doesn't it have adaptability as an HA? And if it doesn't exist why does serebii list adaptability as its HA? If it doesn't exist shouldn't there be a note saying it is unreleased in Serebii's pokedex entry? Both Serebii and Bulbapedia mention adaptability as its HA so I assumed that someone would eventually find one. After all, my second post did read that I was looking for a skrelp but I was open to other trades.

After I posted it, I was approached with an offer to trade a HA pikachu. I bred volt tackle on it and I am now in the process of trading a Volt Tackle, HA pichu.

(gasp) What I am trying to get at is that I don't think I should have been sighted for requesting skrelp because I am still trading with people for other pokemon. At least someone in the forum could have been kind enough to tell me that it is not available yet. I mean there are 718+ of these critters running about. And the one I happen to like and was interested in getting just happens to have a known but unreleased ability that benefits it in battle. Really?

Besides, no one on this forum seems to be answering my questions. Or paying attention to me anyway -.-;

Last edited:
Can breed the following HA Pokemon:

Absol
Bulbasaur
Dratini
Eevee
Espurr
Froakie
Goomy
Heracross
Pinsir
Poliwag
Ralts
Scyther
Seviper
Shelgon
Shellder
Squirtle
Torchic
Vulpix

Looking for:
5-6 IV Ditto
HA Pokemon I don't have
BP Items
Shinys

Open to all reasonable offers.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Looking for Hidden Ability Amaura check my Trade shop and see if you find something you like :) Trade shop is- Blackwing's Trade Shop.

Primeguy

Veteran Trainer
Hey everybody im looking for a gligar with imunity dont have much to offer tho, I have a super luck togepi, I might have a few other poke with hidden abilitys (aquired from FS) but ill have to check if you have one and are willing to trade please pm me.

Last edited:

Willowthane

LF HA Inkay and/or Skrelp

Hey all! Looking for a HA Inkay and/or HA Skrelp! I have HA Charmander, Abra, Petlil, Zebstrika, Pachirisu, Teddiursa, Kekleon, and Fennekin to offer. PM me to exchange friend codes!!

hollowdazz

normal type: Aipom,
Looking for Ha Exploud and leftovers amougnst other things
I have the followin ha pokemon
Froakie, Dratini, Goomy, Fletchling, Shroomish, Bagon, Heracross, Gyarados, Adamant Swinb with icicle crash and stealth rock, Bunnelby, Quilladin, Ivysaur, Abra, Whirlipede, Charmander( also can breed admant with outrage and dragon dance or jolly with outrage dragon dance belly drum and crunch), Gible, Ditto, Snover, Klefki, Xatu, Drowzee, Clefairy, Venomoth, Spiritomb, Golurk, Pawniard, Lampent, Absol, Sandile, Pancham, Eevee, Larvesta, Charmander, Gligar, Drillbur, Growlithe. Also have pokerus
I also have some other egg move pokemon
Modest Aura sphere and dragon pulse Squirtle, Adamant bullet punch Lucario, and Adamant elemental punches Meditite
pm me offers

CmmtThis2Mmry

Hipster Pkmn Trainer
Hey everyone!
I'm looking for a modest natured Froakie with its HA, Protean.
Will trade modest natured Fennekin with its HA, Magician.
PM if interested.

tbpwner

Hey guys!
Just looking for an Excadrill with mold breaker preferably with an adamant nature but any nature will do.
Can't offer much but if you PM me if you can trade me and I'll let you know what I have.

Dragonite

#SPP + #SPP-Wifi SOp
Hey. I'm trading Hidden Ability Bulbasaur/Dratini. It's not much at the moment but it's all I currently have. I'm just looking for HA Fletchling/Ditto. Please PM me if interested.

Jabberjaw

Looking for Hidden Ability Sturdy Tyrunt

I can trade the following hidden ability Pokemon:
-Froakie
-Dratini
-Gible
-Goomy
-Venipede
-Fletchling
-Bunnelby
-Volbeat
-Heracross