• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

marill117

Looking for Snorunt, Swablu and Feebas with their Hidden Abilities.

Can offer -
5IV HA Adamant Shinx
5IV HA Adamant Turtwig
5IV HA Modest Lapras
5IV Modest Houndour

sonic1

I'm looking for Hidden Ability Swirlix, Feebas, Hawchula, and Lapras. My code is 202008828177.

Last edited:

Garchomp is bae

LF: HA guys I don't have. Cleffa/clefairy/clefable w/ softboiled. Various 5iv breed mons or random egg move pokemon I don't have.

OF: 5-6iv shinies,5iv Breeding request(I can breed pretty much anything you like have a lot of HAs), BP items.

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request. I'm mainly just looking for the Pokemon in my Wants list but I'll accept nearly any legit shiny.

Unknown D ;201-d;
Unknown F ;201-f;
Unknown J ;201-j;
Unknown L ;201-l;
Unknown M ;201-m;
Unknown S ;201-s;
Unknown V ;201-v;
Unknown Y ;201-y;

Aipom
Aron
Audino
Basculin
Beedrill
Bidoof
Budew
Buizel
Chansey
Cherubi
Combee
Corphish
Corsola
Cottonee
Croagunk
Crustle
Delibird
Diglett
Drowzee
Dunsparce
Duosion
Durant
Duskull
Electrike
Elekid
Emolga
Geodude
Gible
Grimer
Growlithe
Heatmor
Hippopatas
Hoothoot
Kecleon
Krabby
Kricketot
Larvitar
Ledyba
Machop
Magby
Magikarp
Makuhita
Marill
Meditite
Meowth
Miltank
Minun
Munchlax
Natu
Nincada
Nosepass
Numel
Oddish
Omanyte
Paras
Petilil
Phanpy
Pineco
Pinsir
Plusle
Poliwag
Relicanth
Remoraid
Roggenrola
Sandile
Scraggy
Seel
Sentret
Seviper
Shelder
Shroomish
Sigilyph
Skorupi
Slakoth
Slugma
Smeargle
Snorunt
Snover
Spearow
Spheal
Spinarak
Spinda
Spiritomb
Stantler
Stunfisk
Stunky
Surskit
Taillow
Teddiursa
Timburr
Togepi
Trapinch
Tropius
Tympole
Vanillish
Venonat
Wingull
Wooper
Wurmple
Wynaut
Yanma
Zangoose

PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.

Last edited:

Raging Ghost

Red Dragon Archfiend
I have a Minccino with Skill Link. I'm willing to accept a Riolu in exchange. PM me if you're interested.

Samz

Dragon Tamer
Trade completed!

Last edited:
can someone please help me. I never got my legendary bird trio in my inbox and i missed out on the HA birds. can someone clone them for me?? PLEASE?! i don't mind what natures or IVs they have. I just want them because i missed out. if anyone would be so kind as to help me with this id really appreciate it. I do have a big shiny collection, maybe we could work something out? but most of the time people already have what i have so don't know if that will be much help on my end... DM me if you're willing to help!

Pyrefox

Looking for HA Furret or Sentret. No need for IVs or nature. Female would be best!!

I have a few shinies (eevee, stantler and pelipper) to offer for it.

Last edited:

ODSTStrongBad

LF HA Fletchling/Fletchinder/Talonflame. Don't mind if it has perfect IVs, I can work on that.

I have a living dex, so I can get you a pokemon if you're missing any, just let me know and we can work something out.

FC is in my sig.

Lucian947

Gym Leader
I have a female HA Shiny Bunnelby with an Adamant nature and 5 perfect IVs (missing Speed sadly) and the option to be nicknamed;

I would like to exchange it for a male HA Shiny Bunnelby with an Adamant nature
and while it would be amazing if it had perfect IVs I would settle for just perfect IVs in Attack and Speed;
I would also prefer it if it's nicknameable but if it can't it's not a problem;

Of course if you would like something else in return for the male Bunnelby that's more than OK;
I don't have that many viable shinies that are worth it, only a few, but I can give more than one Pokemon with HA and good IVs in return for it;

Hope someone is interested;

Last edited:

Raging Ghost

Red Dragon Archfiend
Change of plans. While I still have that Minccino with Skill Link, I would want a Politoed with Drizzle instead.

snagon

I have tons of HA mins. But I need an Inner Focus Kangaskhan. Let me know what you want and we can make this happen.

gerehead

I am trying to complete my National Pokedex and I have reached a point where I can fulfill it with evolution and breeding for all but 8 pkmn.

those are:
Porygon2
Porygon-Z
Dusknoir
Slurpuff
Cresselia
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion

looking for dex entry of these OR fore the trade for evolution help doing the trading.

I can hook people up with some bank and special ball (ex: dive ball tododial and premier ball cindaquill), HA (iron fist chimchar and plenty of others, take request for friend safari ball HA females!), and even HA dreamball pkmn. Might be able to supply items too.

Thanks in advance for help!!!

I remember when serebii was a helpful place. i'd help as many people as i could too, with RNG abuse etc... but now a days you users are pretentious and selfish! its just a shame how much its changed... or didn't change depending on who were talking about lol. anyways, thanks for nothing serebii!

Uber Sonata

Ruler of Uberland
Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
Looking for a certain HA Pokémon?
Don't really care about the nature, IVs, or gender?

I can breed you any basic HA Pokemon you may want that has been released. Basic means the first HA egg I hatch will be the one you get in the trade. It will be random nature, IVs, and gender.

All I ask in return is one heart scale or rare candy per a Pokemon. PM/VM for a trade.

Last edited: