• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

k001

Have HA Torchics, Froakies, Dratini and gligar available, looking voor HA Snivy (pref female) and HA Smeargle. DM me for codes etc.

I have a HA Snivy and and Totodile line. Looking for HA of the Beedrill, Rattata, Drifblim, Ariados or Poochyena line. PM me if interested and we can exchange FCs.

Steelcry

Mew Guardian
Hi there I’m in search of some Egg move males and a few other things but mostly egg moves and I'm having some terrible luck so I'm offering up my services of going hunting in FS.
Here is a quick little form to keep things simple for me.
Pokemon:
Nickname:

What I can get:
Abra
Absol
Aipom
Ariados
Audino
Azumarill
Barbaracle
Beautifly
Bergmite
Bibarel
Boldore
Braixen
Breloom
Bronzong
Butterfree
Cacturne
Camerupt
Chansey
Charmeleon
Cloyster
Corsola
Dedenne
Delibird
Dewgong
Diggersby
Ditto
Doduo
Dragonair
Drapion
Drifblim
Drowzee
Dugtrio
Dunsparce
Duosion
Dwebble
Eevee
Electabuzz
Electrode
Emolga
Espurr
Farfetch'd
Ferroseed
Fletchinder
Floatzel
Floette(Blue)
Floette(Red)
Floette(Yellow)
Forretress
Fraxure
Frogadier
Gabite
Galvantula
Garbodor
Gastrodon
Girafarig
Gloom
Gogoat
Golurk
Gothorita
Growlithe
Grumpig
Gyarados
Hariyama
Hawlucha
Helioptile
Heracross
Hoothoot
Illumise
Inkay
Ivysaur
Kakuna
Kirlia
Klang
Klefki
Krabby
Lampent
Lapras
Larvesta
Ledyba
Lillipup
Loudred
Luxio
Machoke
Magmar
Magneton
Manectric
Mankey
Marowak
Masquerain
Mawile
Meditite
Metang
Mienfoo
Minccino
Muk
Munna
Nincada
Ninetales
Noibat
Nuzleaf
Octillery
Oddish
Pachirisu
Pancham
Panpour
Pansage
Pansear
Paras
Pawniard
Petilil
Phanpy
Phantump
Pidgey
Pinsir
Poliwhirl
Ponyta
Pumpkaboo
Pupitar
Pyroar
Quagsire
Quilladin
Riolu
Rufflet
Sableye
Sandile
Sandshrew
Sawk
Sawsbuck
Seviper
Shelgon
Shuckle
Shuppet
Sigilyph
Sliggoo
Slugma
Smeargle
Sneasel
Snover
Snubbull
Spearow
Spheal
Spiritomb
Spritzee
Stunfisk
Sunkern
Swalot
Swanna
Swirlix
Teddiursa
Throh
Togepi
Toxicroak
Tranquill
Trapinch
Tyrogue
Venomoth
Vivillon
Wartortle
Whirlipede
Wobbuffet
Woobat
Wooper
Xatu
Zebstrika

I also have these already hatched with HA
Maractus lvl 1, Dream Ball with Impish Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing Attack, \ With Egg moves: Bullet Seed – Grass Whistle– Wood Hammer
Goomy lvl 1, Heal Ball with Modest Nature and HA, 4 IV’s missing HP and sp.Def, \ With Egg moves: Counter – Acid Armor – Iron Tail – Curse
Goomy lvl 1, Heal Ball with Modest Nature and HA, Random IV’s \ With Egg moves: Counter – Acid Armor – Iron Tail – Curse
Swirlix lvl 1, Dive Ball with Adamant Nature and HA, 3 IV’s, \ With Egg moves: After You – Belly Drum – Copycat – Yawn
Swirlix lvl 1, Heal Ball with Adamant Nature and HA, 3 IV’s, \ With Egg moves: After You – Belly Drum – Copycat – Yawn
Zubat lvl 1, Dream Ball with Jolly Nature and HA, 5 IV’s missing sp.Attack, \ With Egg moves: Brave Bird – Hypnosis – Steel Wing – Zen Headbutt
Lileep lvl 51, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs: HP, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed \ With Egg move: Mirror Coat
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs:Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed \ With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.
Lileep lvl 1, Dream Ball with Calm Nature and HA, random 4 IVs:HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Speed \ With Egg moves: Barrier – Curse – Mirror Coat – Recover.

What I’m looking for:
Males with Egg Moves:
Mr. Mime with these egg moves: Future Sight – Hypnosis – Teeter Dance – Wake-Up Slap
Pancham with these 2 egg moves: Foul Play – Storm Throw
Shinx with these 3 egg moves: Night Slash – Shock Wave – Signal Beam
Spritzee with these egg moves: Captivate – Disable – Refresh – Wish
Vulpix with 4 egg moves out of this list: Disable – Extrasensory – Feint Attack – Heat Wave – Hex – Hypnosis – Spite
Woobat with these egg moves: Psycho Shift – Supersonic – Synchronoise – Venom Drench
Litwick with ether of these 2 egg moves: Acid or Captivate
Qwilfish with these 2 egg moves: Bubble Beam – Haze
Clamperl with 4 egg moves out of this list: Barrier – Body Slam – Confuse Ray – Mud Sport – Muddy Water – Refresh
Relicanth with 4 egg moves out of this list: Brine – Magnitude – Mud Shot – Mud-Slap – Muddy Water – Skull Bash
Charmander with these egg moves: Crunch – Dragon Dance – Dragon Rush – Metal Claw
Rattata with 4 egg moves out of this list: Counter – Final Gambit –Flame Wheel – Fury Swipes – Me First – Revenge –Reversal
Spearow with these egg moves: Feather Dance – Feint Attack – Razor Wind – Tri Attack
Ekans with these egg moves: Disable – Poison Fang – Poison Tail – Sucker Punch
Sandshrew with these egg moves: Chip Away – Metal Claw – Night Slash – Rock Climb
Nidoran with these egg moves: Disable – Poison Tail – Skull Bash – Venom Drench
Clefairy with these egg moves: Aromatherapy – Heal Pulse – Mimic – Misty Terrain
Zubat with these 2 egg moves: Feint Attack – Venom Drench
Drilbur with these egg moves: Metal Sound – Rock Climb – Skull Bash – Submission
Venonat with these egg moves: Morning Sun – Rage Powder – Toxic Spikes
Meowth with these egg moves: Assist – Hypnosis – Odor Sleuth – Punishment
Pysduck with any egg moves BUT these 2: Secret Power and Sleep Talk
Skrelp egg move: Play Rough
Poliwag with these egg moves: Haze – Ice Ball – Mist

I’m mostly looking for males with Egg moves however if you have any Females of the above with egg moves already in a Bank ball or Fancy with HA if possible go ahead and offer!

Females I’m looking for must have their HA:
Shellos (East/Blue): Dive ball

I’m also always looking for Dittos!
Clones ok but NO hacks! Most wanted will be Bolded
Bashful
Bold
Brave
Calm
Careful
Docile
Gentle
Hardy
Hasty
Impish
Jolly
Lax
Lonely
Mild
Naughty
Quiet
Quirky
Rash
Relaxed
Sassy
Serious

protege

In need of huge power diggersby. I have an Arceus code, protean froagadier, multi scale dragonite.

Earendil

Up for trade I have a female Dream Ball Hidden Ability Larvitar, as well as a female Dream Ball Hidden Ability Scyther.

In exchange, I am just looking for 1 Never-Melt Ice and 1 Micle Berry.

D11

Legendary Hunter
Hey everyone. I have these breedjects that I don't need. They all have their HA. They're FREE to whoever wants them. Just PM me what you'd like. Take one or take all, it makes no difference to me.

Chimchar x13
Squirlte x11
Kabuto x5
Totodile x8
Gligar x1
Torchic x4
Froakie x2
Horsea x2

Last edited:

Bahamur

Shiny Hunter
Looking for a shiny english Imposter Ditto with Quirky, Hardy or Docile nature. Not flawless, nicknamed or modified (for shiness or 6 IV).
Offering one of these shiny female 5 IV Pokèmon:
- Charmander Blaze Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Dragon Pulse;
- Scyther Technician Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31;
- Mawile Intimidate Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Fire Fang;
- Gible Rough Skin Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Iron Head.
Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Scherzando

scare-TZAN-doe
I'm looking for...
-female Poison Touch Croagunk in a Great Ball
-female Prankster Purrloin in an Ultra Ball
IVs and nature don't matter since I'll be breeding anyway, but they'd be helpful.

Offering these HAs: Abra, Dratini, Snivy, Totodile, Fletchling, Froakie, Gible, Heracross, Purrloin, Torchic, Scraggy, Vulpix, Gligar, Spiritomb, Cleffa, Pichu, Swablu, Togepi, Drifloon, Munna, Ralts, Riolu, Sigilyph, Slowpoke, Roselia, Shroomish, Buneary, Bunnelby, Eevee, Gothita, Sandile, Carvanha, Corphish, Minccino, Swirlix, Snorunt, and Zubat.
Many are in matching/interesting Poke Balls including Dream Balls - check the spreadsheet in my sig to see which pokemon is in which ball. I also offer female bank balls in there.

Last edited:

1 Adam 1

Nature Breeder
Hey everyone, just looking for some harder to find ha pokemon

Found what I was looking for!

Last edited:

JAMMER823

looking for a HA tyrunt if its possible to get (If not can a mod please delete this)

edit got it

Last edited:

VintageSwordsman

VintageSwordsman
Looking for a HA Hawlucha, been trying on the GTS for a few days now with no luck. I have completed my Dex so I can just about get any pokemon and I have a quite a few HA Pokemon already if anyone can help me out more then happy to work something out with someone :D Just PM me Cheers

ToeyJoey

The Count
LF: HA Articuno, HA Moltres
FT: Darkrai, Arceus or all Hidden Ability Pokemon (including all possible in Dream Balls)

Last edited:

Rdaussie

Looking for a HA Tauros
Let me know what you are after, i have a living pokedex and can help with most requests.