• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

ThePlatypus

Looking for speed boost Torchic in Omega Ruby.

Have many pokemon i can trade and a few hidden ability pokemon like Froakie (Protean), Vulpix (drought), also have a few legendaries if you want.

Edit: Got one thanks.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I need an immunity female gligar in a quick ball. Have many hidden abilities for trade, like larvesta, cotonee, starters and many others.

PM me.

PhoenixShad0w13

Sword Master
Looking for a Hidden Ability Tyrunt and Hidden Ability Golett. PM to see what I have to trade

Looking for a Hidden Ability Excdrill by Monday afternoon, if possible!

EDIT: Added Golett to the search as well.

EDIT: Trades complete
EDIT: Asking for Excadrill

Last edited:

Peachy263

Breeder
In search of a Sap Sipper Miltank, does anyone have one to offer? I can offer most just let me know what you would like for it and I will see what I can come up with

Looking for HA Elgyem or Beheeyem Breedjects for Gen 7, happy to trade one of my own in return. At this time I have several spare 5iv hatchlings such as Bouncesweet (with EM), Gible (with EM) and a HA Mareanie (also with EM). Please PM or reply if interested.

Thanks

Haken22

Don't know if it's possible but I'm wondering if anybody has ever caught Burmy, Karrablast & Shelmet in a Net Ball with their HA's obviously - and preferably female too. If so, I would love to hear from you.

Also, if anybody has ever done so.

- Qwilfish & Basculin in Dive Balls;
- Kangaskhan, Snorlax, Sentret & Patrat in anything other than an ordinary Pokéball;
- All the fossilised Pokémon in anything other than an ordinary Pokéball

It's probably a tough ask but I thought I may as well throw them out there. And again, female too if you please... :)

Earendil

I am currently looking for the following items (I am working on a complete item collection in Y). Except for the Mulches and Fossils, these are items that are exclusive to Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Mulches:
Amaze Mulch
Boost Mulch
Rich Mulch
Surprise Mulch
Damp Mulch
Gooey Mulch
Growth Mulch
Stable Mulch

Regional Full Heal Items:
Rage Candy Bar
Shalour Sable

Fossils:
Jaw Fossil
Sail Fossil

Scarves:
Blue Scarf
Green Scarf
Pink Scarf
Red Scarf
Yellow Scarf

Rarer Items:
Sacred Ash
Soul Dew

In exchange, I can offer one or more of the following:

- Various 20th Anniversary Pokemon (self-obtained, uncloned, and soft-resetted for favorable natures)
- ANY breedable Hidden Ability Pokemon
- Any B.P. item (except for the Ability Capsule)
- Pokedex completion help and/ or evolution assistance
- Various other things

Please feel free to contact me if you have any of these items available for trade, and I would be happy to work something out with you.

AceTrainerBen

Hey everybody!

I'm after a hidden ability Krabby or Kingler. their hidden ability is sheer force. I don't mind the gender, level or poke ball it is in. I just need the hidden ability.

I have very many pokemon you'll be interested in, some of which might include:

• All the released HA starter pokemon. most are available in non standard Pokeballs if desired.
  • All HA fossil pokes except sheildon (some of which are in non standard Pokeballs)
  • A huge number of other hidden ability Pokemon
  • I have a good number of Pokemon in either in dream balls or apricorn balls too
  • I also have pokerus
  • I also have loads of Pokemon with egg moves and/or good ivs
  • I can also IV breed if desired
I respond to any offer, just message me if you wanna work something out ;)

I strive to offer fair trades, promptly too!

Yours Sincerely,

Ben

Last edited:

fanfa

Hello everyone.

I'd love if someone would like to trade me a Sand Veil Larvitar, preferable female, but anything goes as the gender is concerned.

Unfortunately, most of my pokemon bank mons are stuck in my sun version (yes, I'm an idiot... ^_^), but I do have a few somewhat interesting things to offer in return.

*Dittos of varying qualitys.
*Adamant Heracross with moxie
*Modest Froakie with Protean

I would like it traded to Y or Omega Ruby, but if you want a mon in return from sun/mon, I could also offer a shiny Skiddo, Modest Fennekin with magician and two dittos, one with perfect IV in Everything except Sp Attack, the other one with perfect Iv in Everything except Attack. All of the above mentioned mons comes with pokerus.

If anything here is of interest, feel free to let me know.

Thanks in advance :)

billcipher666

I'm looking for a female Swinub, Piloswine or Mamoswine with Thick Fat
I can offer a Snow Warning Alolan Vulpix with Modest Nature and Moonblast and Freeze Dry as Egg Moves
Or a Sneasel with Adamant Nature and Fake Out, Throat Chop and Icicle Crash as Egg Moves

DUSKIT10

I need a hidden ability riolu/lucario can trade h/a gibbles or slowpoke h/a Swinub and reggenerator tornadus

Last edited:

boofjack

Cacturne/Cacnea Needed!

Good Morning! I am looking for a Cacturne or Cacnea with Water Absorb. I can offer any items from the Battle Maison, and I can breed any pokemon except legendaries/event up to 5IVs. Let me know what you want please, thanks!

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Looking for immunity female gligar in a quick ball. Have every other hidden ability available. PM me for trade.