1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Pathfinder, Oct 20, 2013.

1. truevillany

truevillany Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a HA cyndauil

I have !any good pokes to offer

IVs do not matter to me as long as it has at least 3

PM me for offers

Done

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. Firestartr00

Firestartr00 New Member

I have Bulletproof Chespin. Looking for Tyranitar or Aerodactal with unnerve ability.

3. Firestartr00

Firestartr00 New Member

Hello. Looking for a Tyranitar and Aerodactal with Unnerve hidden ability. Will also take sand veil Larvitar. I have lots of hidden ability pokemon and 5 perfect iv pokemon to trade with. Friend code: 5344-2871-0699. PM me

4. truevillany

truevillany Well-Known Member

Hey can anyone help me with a HA Venipede or Scolipede

PM me for offers

5. AngelOfGrief

AngelOfGrief Sailing to Orion

I'm looking for a HA Spritzee. I can offer a couple items from the Battle Maison or we can figure out something, just PM

6. Viv

Viv Master Tactician

I'm looking for HA Timburr, Cranidos, and Swinub! Offering many high IV pokemon, most of them at least 4 IV, some are 5.

7. BinaryW01f

BinaryW01f New Member

Looking for HA Mudkip (Damp) and HA Marowak (Battle Armor) offering some event Pokemon (Victini, Keldeo), Rare items (lucky eggs)... PM

8. metalsanta911

metalsanta911 New Member

Looking for a HA Snivy and a HA Tyrunt.

I do not have much to trade, my main file with a lot of 5iv passed over Pokemon was lost. IVs and Natures do not matter, just need the abilities.

PM if you are willing to help out.

9. FuriousFurret

FuriousFurret New Member

Looking for HA Swinub/Piloswine/Mamoswine in Gen6 (only recently gotten back to pokemon).

10. Mabalm

Mabalm New Member

Looking for HA skiddo/gogoat; both 6 and 7 gen are fine. thx in advance!

11. PrimalPalkia

PrimalPalkia Member

fletchling ( or it's evolved forms ) with Gale wings. that was caught in a repeat ball and is female.

bergmite or avalugg with sturdy, that was caught in a timer ball and is female

12. Nijiero

Nijiero New Member

Hidden Ability Spiritomb

Hi, I'm looking to get ahold of a Spiritomb with it's hidden ability Infiltrator. Adamant nature would be preferable to ease breeding times, but mostly need the HA. Ask for something and I can see if I have it, also willing to provide Golden Bottle Caps or other items if available.

13. emanpunk

emanpunk New Member

Hi, I have an Infiltrator Spiritomb in 6th gen. but I think its Modest... Looking for an Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire with Vital Spirit preferably Adamant but not a must. Let me know if you're interested!

14. Arsel

Arsel Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm looking for a HA Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught. Gender, nature and IV's don't matter.
    In terms of HA 'mons, I can offer: Female Nidoran, Slowpoke, Ditto, Torchic, Fletchling and gen 2&5 starters. Might also be able to offer items, egg moves, etc. PM if you're interested.

Edit: Can only trade on gen 6

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  15. Emperor Empoleon

Emperor Empoleon Honor of Kalos

Hey all, I'm looking for a Huge Power Bunnelby. I can trade in exchange HA Munna, and Drifloon. Both are female, and originate from the Dream Radar. Please PM/VM if interested :]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  16. Andrew Lunt

Andrew Lunt New Member

Hi does anyone have a trevenant with the hidden ability harvest for ultra moon I’ll trade a max level solgaleo with hardy nature and max IVs my fc is 4399-5127-4145