• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

TXzab

I have a Frogadier with Protean (Bold Nature lvl 30. Male) I would like to get a Hidden Ability Eevee. female if possible nature and level do not matter. Please message me if you are interested.
Thanks.

Sarishya

Experienced Trainer
I have a few hidden ability Seels with 2-3 perfect IVs for trade. I'm looking for Hidden Ability Eevees or Ralts. Message me if you are interested.

Baconator

I shook it.
I am strongly seeking hidden ability Eevee and Goomy.

I can trade Adamant Technician Scyther, Adamant Speed Boost Torchic, Timid Joltik, Protean Froakie, Modest Clauncher, and any Kalos/Kanto Starter. Please PM me offers.

Last edited:

pokemon trainer mystery

I'm looking for dw fennekin, froakie, eevee, bulbasaur, charmander and squirtle I can offer a marvel scale dratini and bulletproof chespin as well as most pokemon obtainable that don't have hidden ability's pm me if interested.

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I'm after moxie Mightyena & Magic Bounce Abra. I have most of the Safari pokes all the existing Fossil Pokemon and Kalos/Kanto starters. PM/VM me please!

Pookachi

Hey is anyone willing to trade a chlorophyll ivysaur?
I can give a lightning rod pikachu in return
My fc is in my Sig
Pm me if you're willing to trade :)

WaterTrainerBranden

Water Pokemon Master
Does anyone have any leftover Protean Froakie's or Solar Power Charmanders? Gender, IV's, etc. doesn't matter, I just need their Hidden Abilities.

Febilian

Pokemon Breeder
Right now, I'm looking for an Eevee with the hidden ability Anticipation. Would anyone be willing to part with one? Either gender works, though a female is preferred.

I can breed an Espurr or Noibat to have their hidden abilities(Own Tempo for Espurr and Telepathy for Noibat) to offer in return, and I'm also willing to breed for the gender of your choice in addition to the pokemon having their hidden ability.

PM me if you are interested in a trade of some kind.

Santharis

Hey!

I'm strongly looking for a Sableye with hidden ability Prankster. I would prefer female but either is great!

I can offer:
Torchic with hidden ability SpeedBoost - male or female - adamant nature
Fletchling with hidden ability Galewing - male or female - adamant nature

Please PM if you are interested! My FC is in my signature.
Thanks.

JIGMA

Hey, my safari is in pretty good shape, and I think I'd be good to take requests for most pokemon's hidden abilities found in there, to include the kalos and kanto starters. I may have to hunt for them if I don't have them already, but I'm willing to put in the work. I don't seem to have too great a luck at breeding for IVs, even with Destiny Knot (barely managed four 31 IVs after about 50 eggs with two 31 IV fletchlings in different stats) so priority trades for me would be Dittos with four or better perfect IVs, or male starters with the same conditions, nature/abilities are irrelevant. PM me if you're interested.

Jamjam

I have hidden ability eevees galore for trade, I am in dire need of Manectite and Tyranitite I will accept a 1 for 1 trade with either of these, but you may PM me with offers :)

Flipmander

I have DWF:
Goomy
Noibat (trade for it later today)

PM with offers.
Looking for foreign ditto and other 6th gen DWFs.

Griever789

I need a bulbasaur with chlorophyll of a modest nature, iv's do not matter to me, I not sure what I can give since my safari is a bit sparse but Please give me an offer of something and I'll see what I can do.

edit, I got a Hidden abilty froakie I don't need it so I will trade for hidden bulbasaur/ivysaur. It's male but new mechanics should make it possible to get some breeding use out of it.

Last edited:

killmuves

hello everyone im loking for:
hidden aility - fletchinder, dratini, braixen, ivysaur, poliwhirl, noibat, breloom, bergmite
normal - excadril, skarmory, dragalgae, chansey
items - megastones exclusive to y, power items, life orbs, leftovers, focus sash, choice items...

i have
hidden ability - froackies, quilladins, dittos, eevees, abras, gastrodons, gabites, larvesca, azumarill, foretress, hawlucha...
normal - anything just ask
and i can infect them with pokerus if tou want, pm me whith offers

sparky3000

I have 8 Fennekin, A Chespin, and Froakie with hidden abilities to offer,

I need all Hidden Abilities pokemon,

PM me,