1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Pathfinder, Oct 20, 2013.

1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

its cool we all make mistakes sometimes ;) just wanted to let you know :) i do have most ha pokemon but just missing some of the main people are looking for like abra,eevee,and ditto etc...

2. Kokoromori

Kokoromori Isshu's got issues

Trading a Sassy Marvel Scale Dragonair with Pokerus for a regular Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres, or Yveltal.

3. marcooooo

marcooooo New Member

Trading a Timid Abra Female(Magic Guard) for a Timid Snorunt Female (Moody)

Message me if we have a deal/trade :)

4. quiz_master

quiz_master Active Member

Have Hardy and Serious HA Frodadiers both males, i'm currently breeding one with a ditto so i may have more soon, i'm seeking a HA Braixen, Charmeleon (or any evolution chain, Preferably a female)

PM please if you wish to trade

Edit Now Breeding Jolly Protean Froakies with Water Sport and Mind Reader Egg Moves

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  5. driftwood641

driftwood641 New Member

I am looking for HA Dratini line. I have HA Duosion, HA Poliwag, and HA Wobbuffet for trade.

6. Roughneck JB

Roughneck JB Well-Known Member

Will trade HA Ditto, Frogadier, Braixen, Ivysaur, Squirtle, or Dratini for an HA Hawlucha or any Togepi

7. LUC1F3R

LUC1F3R New Member

I have a protean Froakie. PM me if interested.

8. Chestank

Chestank Veteran Trainer

LF: Solar Powered Charmander
    FT: The following HA Pokemon with Egg Moves
    Chespin w/Synthesis
    Froakie w/Toxic Spikes
    Fennekin w/Magic Coat
    Fletchling

9. Jugun

Jugun Destructive Rustler

Hey,I would like to get at least a few people on my friends list who are foreign(I'm USA) and wouldn't mind the following:
    *Trade me their foreign pokemon,because I have a lot of friend safari's to get what you need
    *Get me pokemon with a specific nature and/or hidden ability,will trade you for whatever you want specifically in terms of those EX:I'll trade you for your foreign Naive Absol with Super Luck,I'll give you a Timid Protean Frogadier,we both can now breed and possibly get a shiny and hold down the nature.
    *Not gonna be able to do Iv's due to time,but just something I put a Everstone on and not worry about nature's or abilities passing down.

Currently I'm interested in getting the following from a Foreign source,CAD,EUR,FREN,KOR,JAP,and whatever should be next to their names before trading
    Charizard line with a adamant/jolly nature
    Lucario with a Timid nature
    Absol with a Naive nature
    Zangoose with Toxic Boost,female,and Adamant
    Larvesta/Volcarona with Flame Body,Morning Sun,Modest(I can get with the move,but if already has it it would be better)
    Haxous with Mold breaker,Adamant
    Larvitar Jolly with Guts,No HA ability(it's bad) PM if you're interested

10. MasterImpsy

MasterImpsy Active Member

does anyone have an Hidden Ability Venipedes(preferable with an Adament nature)? I have gale wings Fletchings, drought nine-tails and Some of the Hidden Ability Starters(besides Ivysaur).

11. xKarltonsoldier

xKarltonsoldier New Member

does anyone have hidden ability foongus or amoongus havea hidden ability goomy with 5 ivs all but atk and other 5iv pokes willing to trade such as technician scyther

12. Beor

Beor New Member

LF: HA Bagon, HA Dratini, HA Scolipede and HA Goomy.

Can trade Rattled Adamant/Jolly Magikarp, Immunity Impish Gligar, Protean Modest Froakie. PM if you can trade anything!

13. phokingbeast

phokingbeast Member

I have ha abra, pinsir, heracross, froakie, charmander, sliggo, bulbasaur, wartortle, dratini, gyrados, whirlipede, chansey, ninetails, fletchling, breloom, noibat, technician scyther, chespin, gabite, ditto and smeargle. Im looking for ha eevee,ralts, azumarill with aqua jet, skill link cloyster, piloswine, absol, gastrodon, mawile, ralts and battle maison items

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  14. Andrew Shard

Andrew Shard Shards of Fury...

lookinf for a Hidden Ability Dratine, Dragonair or Dragonite. don't have much but female Serene Grace togepi Modest...

Last edited: Nov 11, 2013
  15. AggronX777

AggronX777 New Member

Looking for Hidden Ability Bagon or Shelgon.

Please PM me & I will see if I have anything you want.

16. Nivinxus

Nivinxus Active Member

Looking for a Hidden Ability Kirlia, preferably female, PM me please

17. mtp85

mtp85 New Member

Looking for Hidden Ability Ferrothorn, Pansage, Woobat, Swadloon, Garbodor, Beartic, Vivillon, and Spritzee.

I can breed all 6 of the available Hidden Ability starters, most of the other Kalos families with Hidden Abilities, Dratini, Bagon, Gible, Eevee, etc.

18. Night Wolf

Night Wolf New Member

Can breed the following HA Pokemon:

Absol
    Breloom
    Bulbasaur
    Dratini
    Eevee
    Espurr
    Fletchling
    Froakie
    Goomy
    Heracross
    Pinsir
    Poliwag
    Ralts
    Scyther
    Seviper
    Shelgon
    Shellder
    Squirtle
    Torchic
    Whirlipede
    Vulpix

Looking for:
    5-6 IV Ditto
    HA Pokemon I don't have
    BP Items
    Shinys

Open to all reasonable offers.

19. Magixx

Magixx Active Member

Looking for a sheer force nidorino/nidoking please :)
    my friend code is in my signature. Pm me!
    I have gooey goomy, beldum, growlithe, togepi etc I can trade you if you want, but yeah PM me.

20. Rock-Paper-Scizor

Rock-Paper-Scizor The very worst.

Can breed the following hidden abilities:
    Dratini
    Fletchling
    Foongus
    Froakie
    Slowpoke
    Torchic

Looking for BP items, HAs I don't have, reasonable offers