• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

MondBlack

I'm looking for a Protean Froakie, and if possible a Modest nature but not a must. Any suitors?

MaximumZero

Looking for a Premier Balled Female Speed Boost Venipede : ) , Please PM Me , I have alot of Dream World Ability Pokemon and some Flawless Pokemon : )

Neu

It's so awkward!
Looking for HA (Hidden Ability) Dratini line.
I can breed HA Gabite, HA Shelgon, HA Mawile, HA Togepi, HA Sligoo, & HA Mawile to trade.
Have 1 HA Gible, 1 HA Mawile, 1 HA Bagon, 1 Metang, 3 HA Cleffa, 6 HA Goomy, & plenty of FS Ditto in stock for trade too.
Please PM me if you have HA Dratini or Safari with Dragonair in it. Thank you!

AviSevanthis

Reposting. I am looking for a Female Caterpie with Run Away/Female Butterfree with Tinted Lens. Can CURRENTLY offer the following pokemon with their hidden abilities: Druddigon and Beldum. PM if interested.

Last edited:
Looking For HA Skrelp. I have more to offer then whats in sig, PM if interested.

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
Breeding Solar Power Charmanders. PM me with offers.

Roughneck JB

HIDDEN ABILITIES I HAVE:

Frogadier, Goomy, Charmeleon, Braixen, Fletchinder, Camerupt, Wooper, Marowak, Klang, Excadrill, Magneton, Pyroar, Pansear, Lillipup, Teddiursa, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Heracross, Ledyba, Volbeat, Bibarel, Floatzel, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Drowzee, Espurr, Xatu, Woobat, Spearow, Rufflet, Electabuzz, Luxray, Ivysaur, Vullaby, Cacturne, Garbodor, Minccino, Aipom, Audino, Illumise, Paras, Emolga, Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, Petilil, Oddish, Sandshrew, Nincada, Phanpy, Diggersby,

LOOKING FOR:

Clefable, Ditto, Chansey, Any Kalos ones I don't have, but notably Klefki, Skrelp & Bergmite/Avalugg

Last edited:

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
I have rain dish squirtle, weak armor skarmory, and prankster sableye. Looking for any hidden ability pokemon but preferably her across, magikarp/gyarados, scizor, floatzel

Last edited:

Spawty

Claimed Golduck!
I've got a few HA pokemon I can breed to trade away:

Water-types: Squirtle, Froakie, Bidoof, Shellder, and Magikarp.
Fire-types: Torchic, Fennekin, and Growlithe.
Grass-types: Chespin
Psychic-types:Solosis
Ghost-types: Spiritomb and Sableye
Electric-types: Stunfisk and Elekid
Fairy-types: Flabebe
Fighting-types:Makuhita, Riolu
Dragon-types: Noibat
Flying-types:Fletchling

There'll be more added in the future. Feel free to pm me if you want to set a trade!

Last edited:

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
I'm after a Protean Kecleon and/or an Adaptability Skrelp. I have Protean Froakies in the natures Adamant, Timid, Modest, Hasty and Mild.

Violent Red

Looking for the following Pokemon with their Hidden Ability:

Venipede/Scolipede

Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra

I have a few Hidden Ability Pokemon I can offer for them including:

Xatu, Lampent, Pyroar, Pumpkaboo, Breloom and more. Please PM me to negotiate :) I am easy to work with

Demonsbane

I currently have 3 Lv. 1 male Froakie w/ Protean. Two are modest and one is Bashful.

I'm looking for a female Sableye w/ Prankster. Careful preferred, but at this point its not a must.

Last edited:

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
Looking for:
Any ha Pokemon I don't have(which is a lot:p) but preferably looking for Abra, cloyster, froakie, staryu, eevee, minccino and scizor

Have ha pokemon of:
Squirtle, magikarp/gyarados, heracross, sableye, skarmory

Pheel217

Plays w/ Favorites.
Taken care of, thanks!

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Looking for HA Tropius Level 40-50 preferably. Offering Protean Frogadier or Bulletproof Quilladin.

My Sneasel Trolls

Sneasel Is Life
Wants:

DW Froakie (Protean)
Smeargles. I need all of the Smeargles!
Tyranitar's Mega Stone
Manectric's Mega Stone
Shiny Dark Types

Haves:
Chespin (Bulletproof)
Murkrow (Prankster)
Vulpix (Drought)
Sableye (Prankster)
Talonflame (Gale Wings)
Torchic (Speed Boost, but who doesnt have this?)

PM If interested!
FC: 3668-8549-9001

Last edited:
Looking for a timid ditto or a timid poke with synchronize. Can offer Protean Frogadier, Moxie Gyarados, some female, along with others.