• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

pokefan41

Offering Solar Power Charmanders. Look at Signature for my interests however I will consider all offers. PM me if interested

Sapphire Dragon

A Silver soul.
Now that Pokebank is out, I've updated my Gen 6 list. Here is the full list, including male HAs I haven't been able to breed from Gen 5! Let me know if you see anything you like. I can trade on Gens 4, 5, and 6.

;001; ;004; ;007; ;016; ;029; ;032; ;035; ;037; ;058; ;060; ;063; ;066; ;072; ;077; ;081; ;090; ;101; ;102; ;104; ;111; ;114; ;116; ;127; ;129; ;133; ;147;
;163; ;165; ;167; ;172; ;174; ;175; ;179; ;183; ;190; ;194; ;198; ;204; ;206; ;207; ;213; ;214; ;215; ;218; ;220; ;222; ;226; ;228; ;231; ;234; ;246;
;261; ;263; ;276; ;280; ;285; ;302; ;303; ;309; ;318; ;320; ;327; ;328; ;333; ;336; ;349; ;353; ;355; ;357; ;358; ;359; ;360; ;366; ;369; ;371;
;387; ;390; ;393; ;396; ;399; ;403; ;417; ;425; ;434; ;436; ;440; ;441; ;442; ;443; ;447; ;451; ;453;
grPSGa

OkCo9B

Currently I'm looking for:

Manaphy
Lugia
Any Hidden Ability Pokemon I don't have

PP Up
PP Max
TM51 Steel Wing (Gen 6)
TM91 Flash Cannon (Gen 4)
Mega Stones
Power items (Bracer, Band, Anklet, Weight)
Muscle Band
Wise Glasses
Razor Claw
Razor Fang
Bright Powder
Ability Capsule
Starf Berry

I will trade multiple HA Pokemon for any legendary or item besides PP Up, and I will trade 1-1 for any HA I don't have or for a PP Up.

For more on what I can breed, check out my trade thread here.
(note this post has the updated list of HA's, not my trade shop.) Hope we can trade! :)

Last edited:

LittleEvil

Veteran Trainer
Does anyone have HA zubat? I'd prefer a female, with brave bird egg move. PM me with offers, I have more than what i show in my signature.

ZombifiedHorror1031

Looking for:
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Chespin, Fennekin, Litleo, Phantump, Rufflet, Venipede

Offering:
Abra, Alomomola, Audino, Bagon, Basculin, Bidoof, Cacnea, Carvanha, Chimchar, Corphish, Croagunk, Cubchoo, Dratini, Drifloon, Drilbur, Druddigon, Ducklett, Dwebble, Eevee, Elgyem, Exeggcute, Frillish, Froakie, Gible, Glameow, Gligar, Gothita, Grimer, Heracross, Houndour, Igglybuff, Kangaskhan, Lickitung, Lileep, Machop, Magby, Magikarp, Mankey, Mawile, Mienfoo, Miltank, Mr. Mime, Munna, Murkrow, Natu, Nidoran, Oddish, Paras, Phanpy, Pikachu, Pineco, Pinsir, Piplup, Poliwag, Ponyta, Poochyena, Ralts, Riolu, Scyther, Sableye, Shroomish, Shuckle, Sigilyph, Slowpoke, Smoochum, Snorunt, Snover, Spiritomb, Stunky, Sudowoodo, Swablu, Swinub, Tangela, Tauros, Timburr, Treecko, Tropius, Trubbish, Turtwig, Vulpix, Whismur, Wooper, Zangoose, Zigzagoon

Last edited:

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Looking for female pokemon in Dream Balls which may or may not have HA depending on the pokemon. Some I would not care if they do not have HA. My intent is I am trying to breed pokemon in dream balls. I can offer something flawless if you got them.

LF:
gastly (pretty sure it was in dream world)
mareep
electrike
abra
shroomish
phanphy
dratini
PENDING: bagon
scyther
Kangiskahn
pinsir
magikarp
aerodactyl
feebas
hercross
larvitar
houndour
PENDING: ralts - really want this one
aron
meditite
Gible
absol

Flawless I can breed:
Meditie with Pysco cut, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Thunder Punch
Ralts
Dratini HA with Extreme Speed
Torchic with HA
Vullaby (Impish) with Play Rough and Knock Off
Riolu with Vacumm Wave
Rilolu with Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick. Blaze Kick, and Crunch
Fletchling HA
Froakie HA

Please keep in mind that I can breed these pokemon. So some I have ready now and others I would have to make another one which can take a little time. So PM if you got any.
I will update the list as I get them. Thank You.

Last edited:
FT

Cleaning out some items/Pokemon

Virizion

Sylveon

All 4 drives
Luck incense
Scizorite
moon stone

6iv overgrown timid treecko with leaf storm/dragon pulse
6iv bulletproof timid chespin with synthesis/curse/spikes
5ivrain dish bold squirtle with aura sphere/dragon pulse
5iv overgrown timid treecko with leaf storm/dragon breath
5iv speed blast jolly torchic with baton pass/reversal
5iv magic guard modest abra with barrier/fire punch
5iv adapability adamant corphish with dragon dance/superpower
5iv speedboost jolly venipede with spikes/toxic spikes
5iv rough skin/speed boost adamant carvanha with brine/destiny bond
5iv adaptability impish eevee with wish/yawn
5iv solar power timid charmander with dragon pulse/outrage
5iv marvel scale jolly dratini with iron tail/extreme speed
5iv adamant technician scyther with vacuum wave/night slash
5iv overgrown calm chikorita with aromatherapy
5iv super luck naive absol with play rough/megahorn
5iv leviate timid gastly with perish song/psywave
5iv strong jaw timid tyrunt with fire/ice/thunder fangs
5iv clear body adamant beldum

LF
Good offers
I would like 5iv Pokemon I don't have for my 5iv
Lengendary Pokemon
Shiny Pokemon

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request, I'm mainly looking for the shiny pokemon in my sig but I'll accept nearly any shiny, I'm also looking for Xerneus. PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.

pokefan41

Looking for a Staryu with Analytic. Willing to Trade a Chamander with Solar power and the egg moves dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, and Outrage, also with Timid nature. PM me if interested

LOLifulykpie

Im looking for sheer force cranidos/rampardos. I can offer a large variety of 4-5iv competitive poked with and without HA's and egg moves.

Cmh92

Lf a hidden ability feebas I have various iv'd pokemon to offer along with a shiny conkeldurr and a shiny lilipup thanks for reading and for your time

ztdelta

Just need the following Kalos HA left:

Bunnelby
Flabebe
Inkay
Hawlucha
Carbink
Bergmite
Noibat

Offering in return:
Any other HA released not on that list . (with that list, I will have finished my complete HA collection). If you want 5-6IVs, fully trained 100s, complex egg chain breeds, I can do that too but not 1:1 trades

Last edited:

pokagbamo

I'm looking for some hidden ability pokemon in X/Y, particularly Froakie, Fletchling, Skrelp, Helioptile, Sylveon, and Carbink. I have some really solid Dittos with anywhere from 3-5 perfect IVs and no lower than 20 in anything that I'd be willing to trade for them. Message me your friend code and we'll do business. I should be on the whole evening. Alternatively if you have any of these in your friend safari, just let me know and I'll exchange friend codes with you. I also have access to pokerus that I could give in exchange for them as well.

Last edited:

Ulrik

Hi

I can get almost every hidden ability pokemon and a good part of them in dream ball.

I'm looking for a female Mawile in a Moon ball. I'm willing to receive in a Gen IV or V game.

PM if you are interested.

pokagbamo

Trading Timid Protean Froakies for hidden ability Skrelp, Fletchling, Heliolite, or Carbink (if that's even possible). These Froakies should have really good IVs.

I also have pokerus that I could give and have some solid dittos with no less than 25 in any stat. PM me if your interested.

ztdelta

Looking for HA Hawlucha and Bergmite

those are all I need for my complete HA collection.
Will trade you anything you want for them.

LF female Infiltrator Zubat. Nature/IVs are unimportant, as long as it's a HA female. I've got a pretty huge list of IV bred stuff available in return. PM for a list of you're interested.

[edit] done.

Last edited: