• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Lokoxile

Art Director
Looking for an Abra with Magic Guard. Offering my Speed Boost Torchic, Blazikenite, Charmander, Charizardite Y.

FC: 0662 2844 2299

HostileKangaroo

Pokemon Coordinator
Trying to breed my Speed Boost Torchic for good IVs but I need a female Speed Boost Torchic to do so and I'm not having any luck with my Ditto, all I get are Speed Boost males and Blaze females. Anyone have an extra? I can get you a number of Pokes with good IVs or hidden abilities.

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
Looking for the following hidden ability pokes:
Minccino
Vulpix
Chespin
Froakie
Murkrow
Machamp
Dratini
Or any others I don't have

Also looking for a plain scythed or scizor

I have the following with hidden abilities for trade:
Skarmory
Heracross
Squirtle
Magikarp
Abra
Sableye
Eevee

Demonsbane

I'm looking for a female prankster sableye or a male prankster sableye with recover.

I have 5 male speed boost torchic and 3 male protean froakie to choose from.

yoshiking

I need Dratini/dragonair with marvel scale prefarably with adamant nature.

I can offer hasty protean froakie, solar power charmeleon, pokerus or an item you want from battle maison BP.

Please PM me. Thanks.

fd203

Breeder and Trainer
looking for HA Mienfoo, offering HA ditto

bushie

i'm trading hidden ability froakie and drought ninetails lookin for any pokes from kalos region i don't have

Yagamilitwick

Looking for HA
Vivillion, Inkay, Spritze, Panpour, Espurr.

FT
Ivysaur, Fennekin, Froakie, Gogoat, Swirlix, Helioptile, Pansear, Pyroar, Fletchling, Barbacle, Carbink, Sliggoo, Klefki, Pumpkaboo, Noibat, Lampant, Halucha.
Plus: Ditto in FS (for those that ask)

I will also accept FS with any of the above.

Last edited:

My Sneasel Trolls

Sneasel Is Life
Wants
DW Froakie (Protean)
Smeargles. I need all of the Smeargles!
Tyranitar's Mega Stone
Manectric's Mega Stone
Shiny Dark Types

Haves
Chespin (Bulletproof)
Murkrow (Prankster)
Vulpix (Drought)
Sableye (Prankster)
Talonflame (Gale Wings)
Torchic (Speed Boost, but who doesnt have this?)

PM If interested!
FC: 3668-8549-9001

Friend Safari: Normal; Smeargle, Lilipup, and Kecleon.

Looking For HA Mawile. I have more to offer then whats in my sig, PM if interested.

I have a Kadabra with synchronize that would evolve if traded if you want?

Last edited:

Ju-da-su

Looking for non-Japanese female Justified Growlithe with either Adamant or Jolly nature with 31 at least in attack and speed and in Repeat Ball only. Or someone with a Growlithe in their safari.

Willing to catch anything with 2 perfect IVs (Ditto included) in my Japanese friend safari for it with any nature you asked and in any ball with exception for Master Ball. My safari list in my sig isn't updated, so you can ask me in the PM if I have what you want and I'll look it up for you. Can throw something else in as well if it's within a reasonable range. I just want my favorite doggy.

PM me with your offer and request.

I can breed Marvel Scale Dratinis and Protean Froakies, really need an Imposter Ditto if anyone feels like helping out.
UPDATE: I can now breed Anticipation Eevee as well.
UPDATE 2: I got my Imposter Ditto, but I'm still looking for any HA I don't have

Last edited:

Chrattac

I need Prankster Murkrow and Immunity Gligar, can offer: HA Abras, HA Bagons (4 IVs) w/DD and HA Dittos, also have quite wide spectrum of pokés I have access to in Friend Safaris at the moment, just ask if you have something in mind, I'll answer if I have access to those.

I have Gooey Goomys in abundance if anyone wants them. Also got some Magician Fennekin and could also rustle up a DroughtPix.

I'm after an adaptability Skrelp mainly, but any 'good' ability HA pokemon (especially sixth gen) would be awesome. PM and all that jazz if you're interested. :)

JTeriyaki

LF: HA Gligar, HA Skrelp

To Offer:
HA Frogadier
HA Ditto
HA Quilladin
HA Togepi
HA Diggersby
HA Abra

PM me.