• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

cakedup

Does anyone have an Iron Fist Infernape with a naive/ hasty nature and great Iv's? Obviously perfect IVs would be...perfect but I don't want to ask too much. Please PM me and I will see what I have that you would need. Thanks in advance!

pantzlizard

I really want me a Sableye with Prankster! Unfortunately I don't have anything too fancy; a bunch of safari pokemon, a few non-safari HA, starters... I could try to breed 5 perf IVs as well if you want something.
edit: nevermind got him!

Last edited:

cakedup

I appreciate the offer but I don't have a prankster Sableye sadly. I wish I did though. A Chimchar with those kinds of IV's might make it worthwhile though. Is Thunderpunch an egg move?

pantzlizard

cakedup, umm wait did I accidentally address my message to you? I didn't mean to, and I'm so sorry if I did..? I'm such a n00b haha! Also english isn't my native language et cetera et cetera :'D Incidentally I do have an Iron Fist Infernape but he's a part of my team so I wish not to part with him, also he's Jolly, but I think he has all the punch moves tho... hmm.

cakedup

Not that I am aware of or at least not specifically. Because you have an Iron fist Infernape though I was wondering if he could breed with a ditto? Or if you have the capacity to breed him/ her and just shoot me an egg/baby chimchar?

poke-a-hoe

Looking for a swirlix with unburden pm me plz will offer a shiny if it has egg move belly drum

Meketo

Looking for a Staryu and Magnemite with Analytic please pm me if you can help.

Last edited:

aerial_ace

loking for harvest impish phantum. offering adamant Gale wings fletchling with 3ivs, 4ivs protean froakie. modest ralts 5ivs destiny bond, phantom force brave bennete with good ivs pm me if you r interested

ohjeezitskim

FOR TRADE

HA Gligar; Bug egg group
3 Males / 5 Females;

LVL 1
Nature: Impish
Ability: Immunity
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
All hatched today

ONE 6IV Impish/Immunity

Accepting other offers too!

Pokemon::

Competitive Shinies (can be cloned - but Kalos only)
Shiny Espurr (For a friend! - any espurr)
Shiny Murkrow (For another friend)
5iv Liquid Ooze Tentacool w/ rapid spin or giga drain
5IV HA Solosis (regenarator)
5IV Meditite
5IV HA Poliwag
5IV Kangaskhan
5IV Skill Link Aipom
TRU Arceus (can be cloned)
Event Shiny Genesect (can be cloned)
Landorus/Thundurus
Sun/Ocean/Savanna Patterns
Shiny Latios
Other 5IV + egg moves Pokes I don't have

Items::

MegaStones
(Version Exclusive Ones + Blazikenite + Kanto Starters)
Power Item Sets
(Att/SpA/Speed & HP/Def/SpD)
Jaw Fossils
Lucky Eggs
Rocky Helmet
Life Orb
Focus Sash
Iron Ball
Air Balloon
Weakness Policy
Choice Specs/Scarf/Band
Bright Powder
Leftovers

Accepting other offers too!

Only holding on to them for a few days!

I'm looking for a Wonder Skin Skitty. IVs and nature don't matter, female would be nice but either gender is fine

I can offer:

Anticipation Eevee (Egg move Wish, Stored Power)
Own Tempo Espurr
Aroma Veil Spritzee
Guts Shinx
Skill Link Minccino
Prankster Sableye
Unaware Wooper
Swift Swim Poliwag
Drought Vulpix (egg move Hypnosis)

Anything in the Field Egg group will have at least 4 31 IVs. For more specifics please PM me and we can work something out :)

Last edited:

Donesparce1

I have or can breed the following HA pokemon:
-minccino
-pachirisu
-shinx
-darumaka
-munna
-drifloon
- riolu
-blitzle
-shuppet
-eevee
-carvanha
-vulpix
- fennekin
-chespin
- shuckle
- fletchling
And more, so if you are looking for something just ask!
I also have a bunch of speed boost venipedes in premier balls!
I'm looking for HA starters I don't have, HA porygon, lileep, abra, or cottonee. Happy trading!

Last edited:

Klay

Titan Tamer
Im looking for: HA Bagon line, HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere and HA Wooper with Recover, Curse

I offer:
-Immunity Gligar 4IV
-Chlorophyll Bulbasaur 4IV
-Male Inkay 4IV (can breed with female pkmn from water group 1 and 2)
-Bulletproof Chespin 4IV
-Eevee 4IV
-Protean Froakie 3IV
-Honedge Brave nature 4IV
-GaleWing Fletching Adamant 4IV
-Larvitar 5IV or one with 4IV and pursuit
-Aron 4IV
-Gible Jolly Nature with 5IV with Iron Head and Outrage
-Harvest Phantump 4IV
-Marvel Scale Dratini Adamant 3-4 IV
-Analytic Staryu
-Latias

PM me for details
Friend Code: 4098-3944-8361

Last edited:

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
Do anyone have a HA shelmet or accelgor? I can do very breeding projects based on what you want in return. PM me :)

savitter

I have all HA pokemon, including all HA pokemon available in Dream Balls. All have (or can be bred with) egg moves, and I can also breed for IVs/nature.

Looking mostly for shinies and certain BP items. (Check out the trade shop in my sig for full details.) Willing to do multiple flawless/EM/HA pokemon for one flawless Kalos shiny.

lokistarwind

Let's Player
Looking for female pokemon in Dream Balls which may or may not have HA depending on the pokemon. Some I would not care if they do not have HA. My intent is I am trying to breed pokemon in dream balls. I can offer something flawless if you got them.

LF:
gastly (pretty sure it was in dream world)
mareep
electrike
shroomish
phanphy
dratini
scyther
magikarp PENDING
hercross
larvitar
aron
absol

Flawless I can breed:
Meditie with Pysco cut, Bullet Punch, Drain Punch, Thunder Punch
Ralts
Dratini HA with Extreme Speed
Torchic with HA
Vullaby (Impish) with Play Rough and Knock Off
Riolu with Vacumm Wave
Rilolu with Bullet Punch, High Jump Kick. Blaze Kick, and Crunch
Fletchling HA
Froakie HA

Please keep in mind that I can breed these pokemon. So some I have ready now and others I would have to make another one which can take a little time. So PM if you got any.
I will update the list as I get them. Thank You.

Last edited:

Icezicle

Cold as Ice❤
Looking for a HA female Talonflame. Nature and IV's don't matter. Offering HA Eevee, Vulpix or Torchics

Update: Traded

Last edited:

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Looking for female HA Corphish and Female HA Snorunt. Nature and IV's don't matter.

Offering HA:
Male Wartortle
Male Ivysaur
Male Pinsir
Female Ralts
Female Zubat
Female Espurr
Female Poliwhirl
Female Mawile