• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request, I'm mainly looking for the shiny pokemon in my sig but I'll accept nearly any legit shiny. Also looking for Y exclusive mega stones, Blazikenite and Starf and Lansat Berries. PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.

Last edited:

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
I have an odd request. I'm looking for someone from another region to breed an HA eevee. I would provide the parent, I don't need it back I just need a male offspring with it's hidden ability. If anyone from a region other than the U.S. could help me I'd appreciate it.

ATM101

I'm looking for a gothita or gothorita with its hidden ability shadow tag. Any gender any nature. I can offer any starter and have the following protean froakie, speed boost torchic, and bulletproof chespin. I can offer other Pokemon as well Japanese ditto, feebas, rufflet.

ATM101

I'm looking for a gothita or gothorita with its hidden ability shadow tag. Any gender any nature. I can offer any starter and have the following protean froakie, speed boost torchic, and bulletproof chespin. I can offer other Pokemon as well Japanese ditto, feebas, rufflet.

EDIT: Completed

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I want to Masuda Method Breed a HA Rufflet and a Ditto...I have a 4 31 HA Jolly Rufflet and a 3 31 IVS Ditto...The problem is that they are both French so I'd llike someone here to trade me a HA Rufflet or a Ditto...(if possible with the same Ivs) for mine...
I have foreign Dittos but they only have two IVs and the 3 31 IVs foreign Rufflet I have doesn't have its Hidden Ability...

DanielMGC

FT:

HA:
Mankey (Defiant)
Breloom (Technician)
Quilladin (Bulletroof)
Swirlix (Unburden)

Items:
2 Sun stones
5 Moon stones
2 Water stones
1 Leaf stone
1 Dawn stone
Starf Berry
Lots of PP Up
Aerodactylite

Shinies:
Pelipper (Kalos born, not nicknamed)
Onix (Kalos born, not nicknamed)
Geodude (non Kalos, named GoldDude)

Legendaries:
Moltres

* Pokérus *

LF:

Shinies:
Preferably any starter (Kalos or pre-Kalos), but I can accept other shinies, just PM me your offer.

Legendaries:
Manaphy
Shaymin
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect

Mega stones:
Any X exclusive (except Mewtwonite X) and Charizardite Y

I have extra HA pokemon that I need to get rid of, these are the ones I'm giving away
1 cottonee
1 tentacool
1 horsea
1 roselia
1 finneon
1 psyduck
1 plusle
1 gligar
1 luvdisc
1 munna
1 sableye
1 blue basculin
1 red basculin
2 yanma
2 kricketot
2 hoppip
2 blue shellos
2 emolga
2 minun
2 larvesta
2 carbink
3 glameow
3 clamperl
3 onix
3 tirtouga

Klay

Titan Tamer
Looking for HA Bagon, HA Squirtle with Aura Sphere and HA Wooper with Curse and Recover

I offer:
-Immunity Gligar 4IV
-Chlorophyll Bulbasaur 4IV
-Male Inkay 4IV (can breed with female pkmn from water group 1 and 2)
-Bulletproof Chespin 4IV
-Eevee 4IV
-Protean Froakie 3IV
-Honedge Brave nature 4IV
-GaleWing Fletching Adamant 4IV
-Larvitar 5IV or one with 4IV and pursuit
-Aron 4IV
-Gible Jolly Nature with 5IV with Iron Head and Outrage
-Harvest Phantump 4IV
-Marvel Scale Dratini Adamant 3-4 IV
-Analytic Staryu
-Latias (for a Charizardite X)

PM me for details
Friend Code: 4098-3944-8361

Icezicle

Cold as Ice❤
I have a ton of HA Vulpix's left over from Masuda breeding. Also have Adamant HA Torchics. Pm if you want one :)

Last edited:

WILDJUMPER

Ok guys I really need some help. If anybody has either a defiant piplup or rain dish tentacool, please can you trade me. I really need them. IV's I will do on my own so don't worry about that. Just looking for a simple trade for a simple defiant piplup or rain dish tentacool. I do have a froakie with protean but my friend safari had Frogadier. I have charmanders with solar power with adamant and modest natures. I think I have a jolly one also.Thanks! Send me a message with your FC and we can work out a time to trade. Friend safari: Frogadier, quagsire, simipour/panpour
FC: 0044-3571-2998

imran3

Nothing much...
Got these following HA Pokemon-

Scraggy
Fletchinder
Whirlipede
Magmar
Torchic
Froakie
And much more... (I'll edit once I find them)

PM me for more info

djduststorm

Shiny Collector
LF: HA bergmite

can offer quite a bit of other HA pokemon if interested

PM me if interested

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
CAn breed any HA pokemon available. Looking for Y-exclusive megastones. PM me if interested

flygonisok

Poke-Guitarist
I am looking for a reckless starly, preferably female. I can offer a few Y stones or others.

lowlines

Poke Maniac
I am after hawlucha with mold breaker, if anyone has one i can breed you any other (except unreleased ones) HA pokemon. I have also got a few evolution lines with 4 egg moves such as dratini, aron, charmander, and chespin.

Ratpigeon

I have a lot (~30) of HA Plusles - lightning rod. Almost every nature, but I don't think any have any perfect IVs. If anyone wants one, I kinda just want to get rid of them. I'd like to get pokemon that aren't in the Kalos regional dex preferably.