1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Pathfinder, Oct 20, 2013.

1. DarkAssasen

DarkAssasen Dragon Tamer

I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request, I'm mainly looking for the shiny pokemon in my sig but I'll accept nearly any legit shiny. PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.

2. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

Hey all. I am looking for 2 HA Pokemon: Sentret and Boufflant. I have every other released non Legendary HA Pokemon that I can breed for you in return. PM me if you can help.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  3. dansm

dansm New Member

Sorry, it's not supposed to be here but I can't find the right thread. can someone take a pokemon for me for a bit? I just bought a used pokemon Y, and the event blaziken is on it. could someone take it for me while I start a new game please?

4. attila

attila Member

Looking for a HA female corphish in a dream ball.

I have lots of 4/5ivs and a bunch of random things. PM me with an offer!

5. JVLightningLover

JVLightningLover Veteran Trainer

I can offer plenty of HA Pokemon and IV bred Pokes, including 5 IV Timid Protean Froakie.

The HA Pokemon I'm looking for are:
    Ledyba
    Natu
    Treeko
    Illumise
    Carvanha
    Barboach
    Lileep
    Anorith
    Spritzee

Message me for a list of what I can offer.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  6. fabis

fabis New Member

7. fabis

fabis New Member

yea i can help you fc 123-6417-2082

8. fabis

fabis New Member

looking for

need a HA wingull, HA slowpoke, and a HA politoed ALL FEMALE UNLESS IT HAS A GOOD NATURE thanks

9. arceus1678

arceus1678 Ace Trainer

I am looking for a Chimchar with the Iron Fist hidden ability. PM me for offers.

10. Belloni

Belloni Member

Looking for hidden ability poliwag, jigglypuff, and clefairy

11. drl

drl Well-Known Member

Hidden Ability of Corsola please

Friend Code: 1693-2401-3220

12. arceus1678

arceus1678 Ace Trainer

I got an Iron Fist Chimchar, so I don't need one anymore.

13. duskstar95

duskstar95 New Member

Hi, do you still need the pokemon? I have both, though they are level 30.

14. AzumarillFTWrofl

AzumarillFTWrofl New Member

Hi,
    I'm looking for these pokemon with their hidden abilities:
    Bouffalant, Heatmor, Cranidos, Frillish, Tentacool, Mr Mime, Roselia, Staryu, Scraggy. Please PM me if you have one.

I can offer you Froakie, Carbink, Sableye, Gligar, Chimchar, Abra, Durant, Zangoose, Zubat, Nidoran, Dratini, Bagon, Goomy, Carvanha, Bulbasaur, Starly, Vullaby, Rufflet, Poliwag, Vulpix, Magikarp, Pinsir, Heracross, Cleffa, Smoochum, Smeargle, Qwilfish, Kricketot, Golett, Sawk, Roselia, Omanyte, Lileep, Anorith, Tirtuoga and many more with their hidden abilities. And most of them with good IVs, good nature and eggmoves! I could also give Shinies or Legendaries.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
  15. Yousifernator

Yousifernator Trainer since 1996

Looking for a hidden ability bulbasaur, any nature, iv's etc. or a FC with the correct friend safari.

PM me to let me know what you want in return/ my friend safari is bug with Beautifly, Pinsir and one final pokemon that I can't remember, but Pinsir is by far the best! My FC is 1864-8801-9177.

Thank You!!

Edit:

Pokemon obtained

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  16. VegasCatch

VegasCatch New Member

I am looking for a Shadow Tag Gothorita (Or any in its line) or a Gothorita Friend Safari code.
    Please message me!

17. PsychicsRox

PsychicsRox Well-Known Member

Looking for dark type pokemon with hidden ability, FEMALE IN DUSK BALL, because I want to breed my Mono-Dark team all in Dusk Balls. XD

HA Absol
    HA Liepard
    HA Murkrow
    HA Sableye
    HA Sneasel
    Any Vullaby

I have 2 extra Deoxys up for trade, I think they are rather valuable so I will trade for 2 of the pokemon I want for 1 Deoxys. The nature and stats of the Deoxys are not ideal so they will mainly be for collection sake. Also have an extra Zapdos for trade.

18. fabis

fabis New Member

looking for a Drizzle poliwag i want a female PM me if you have one for trade then we will talk

19. fabis

fabis New Member

help

looking for a Drizzle poliwag i want a female PM me if you have one for trade then we will talk

20. Maltrab

Maltrab New Member

I'm looking for the following Hidden Abilities

Weedle, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Porygon, Houndour, Turtwig, Piplup, Larvitar, Taillow, Wingull, Tropius, Sawk, Darumaka

I have a large number of HA Pokemon I can breed, just tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it