• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

X2koda

Dragon Keeper
LOOKING FOR
Powerful kyogre lvl 100
Powerful groudon lvl 100
3iv+ shiny nicknameable treecko
4iv+ nicknameable mudkip
3iv+ shiny nicknameable blaziken
5iv+ shiny goodra low level preferred
4iv+ shiny nicknameable mandibuzz
3iv+ shiny nicknameable charmander

POKEMON FOR TRADE
No I will not check ivs
None are nicknameable
Shiny togekiss
Shiny palkia
Arceus
Zekrom
Shiny raikou
Shiny cresselia
Shiny terrakion
Shiny kyurem
Shiny Regigigas
Reshiram
Shiny cobalion
Shiny thundurus
Shiny winter sawsbuck
Shiny I unown
Shiny carbink
Shiny blaziken
Shiny modern vivillon
Shiny lugia
Shiny event darkrai
Shiny landorus
Event ash's pikachu
Shiny azelf
Shiny regirock
Shiny registeel
Shiny phione
Shiny rayquaza
Shiny groudon
Shiny event dialga
Shiny girafarig
Shiny entei
Shiny mesprit
Shiny suicune
Shiny zapdos

jjbean

Steel Master
looking for a turtwig with a hidden ability.
I can offer almost any pokemon with its hidden ability or breed a 5 iv pokemon you need.

I no longer need to trade.

Last edited:

antant

teh pwnage
Trade Complete

Last edited:

Necroid

I would like to get a Sableye and Snorunt/Glalie/Froslass, both female with hidden abilities. High IVs are preferred!

I can offer pretty much any Pokemon that can be bred, or a 6IV Haunter.

Rock2000256

Returning Veteran
Politoad

I am looking for a politoad with drizzle. Nature timid. I have dratini with iron tail and many other pokemon to choose from. Pm me an offer!

Dark_DeX

Looking for Murkrow, Plusle and Minun with their HA. Natures and IV's doesn't mather

Gipauchii

Elite Trainer
Hello there,

Basically, I am looking to restart my Pokemon X game. However, I want to retain my event Torchic with the Blazikenite. I need someone to do a quick switch with me by allowing me to trade my Torchic with whomever and then sending it back to me after I start my new save game. For the trouble, I am willing to permanently trade a second Torchic with the hidden ability Speed Boost excluding the Blazikenite. If anyone would be willing to assist me, please send me a message. My nickname is "Prince" and my friend code is: 1349 5440 8603. Thank you.

Slendy

Looking for HA ditto with at least 4iv

Offering
Event Pokemon
Legendary Pokemon
A few shinnies
And other 5iv Pokemon

Thibideau

Beautiful Midnight
Hello, I'm looking to snag some hidden ability pokemon to complete all the HA Pokemon.

Ivysaur(Chlorophyll)
Wartortle(Rain Dish)
Chimchar(Iron Fist)
Turtwig(Shell Armor)
Piplup(Defiant)
Pansear(Blaze)
Pansage(Overgrow)
Panpour(Torrent)
Quilladin(Bullet proof)
Braixen(Magician)
Frogadier(Protean)
Kecleon(Protean)
Diggersby(Huge power)
Floette(Symbiosis)
Swirlix(Unburden)
Spritzee(Aroma Veil)
Barbaracle(Pickpocket)
Gogoat(Grass pelt)
Noibat(Telepathy)
Inkay(Inflitrator)
Dedenne(Plus)
Helioptile(Solar Power)
Pancham(Scrappy)
Pyroar(Moxie)
Hawlucha(Mold Breaker)
Pumpkaboo(Insomnia)

I can breed pretty much any other HA pokemon, except for the unreleased ones. So if someone wants to do a tit for tat trade just PM me with what you're looking for and I'll breed one up.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
Currently looking for a HA Ledyba or Ledian, prefer an Adamant Female one, but any HA one will do. Please pm me what you're looking for, I may have it! I have IV Bred, Egg Move Bred, and HA Pokemon up for trade! :)

checkered

LF HA - Munna, Gothorita, Cubchoo, Dusclops and Slowpoke

Don't have too many HAs FT but can offer Froakie, Politoed and Larvitar among a few others. Can offer a pick of a few megastones or non Kalos born shinies.

Yambino

Mothim is Love&Life
I am looking for the following pokemons hidden ability (I dont care if the pokemon is evolved)
swinub, ralts, shroomish, volbeat, anorith, riolu, darumaka, minccino, gothita, karrablast, clefairy, growlithe, woobat, Zangoose, Absol
I am offering any bp items, any items obtainable through wild pokemon (including lucky eggs), all obtainable berries in x and y. I can also offer any non-event legendaries

Last edited:

supermanbeezi

In need of HA

Looking for any Pokemon with hidden abilities. I have Darkrai's with perfect IVs and timid nature. I can clone also so i'm willing to trade back if your looking to just help out.
Friend Code: 1048-8545-7330
P.s.
specifically looking for
Seaking
Nidoking
Kingler
Slaking
Kingdra
Slowking

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Looking for these HA Pokemon: Chatot. Relicath, and Torkroal. I have all other Released Non legendary HA Pokemon to offer in return. PM if you can help me out.

jjbean

Steel Master
Looking for hidden ability Rattata and meowth
Can offer other hidden ability pokemon or competitive bred pokemon.

Alphaxos

Hey, looking for: Iron Fist Chimchar (preferably with all the trimmings)

Up for trade: Shiny Dragonair, Shiny 5IV Impish Chesnaught, Shiny Pelliper

Mareki050

Hello there, I'm here to list what pokemon I have that have their HA, fair warning, some of these might either be trained or in a different language so if you won't mind that keep reading. These are the Pokemon I have with their HA on them:
Mightyene x1
Trevenant x2
Riolu x1
Eevee x2
Charmander x2
Crawdaunt x1
Vivillon x1
Malamar x1
Tell if you are interested, the pokemon HA I'm looking for are
Pawnaird
Mudkip
Aron