• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Jabberjaw

Looking for a Protean Frogadier, Solar Power Helioptile, Solar Power Charmeleon, and... If Rock Head Tyrunt actually exists I'd like one (haven't seen proof it exists)
I can breed the following:

Bunnelby w/ Huge Power
Volbeat w/ Prankster
Fletching w/ Gale Wind
Herracross w/ Moxie
Cloyster w/ Skill Link
Dragonair w/ Marvel Scale
Gible w/ Rough Skin
Goomy w/ Gooey
Pancham w/ Scrappy

Last edited:

pokemon trainer mystery

I'm looking for bulbasaur with it's hidden ability I can offer any of the following hidden ability pokemon:
charmander
spiritomb
chespin
fennekin
froakie
phantump
litwick
goomy
fletchling
sunkern
hoothoot
growlithe
remoraid
dratini

PM me if interested.

Last edited:

almightyspyke

Looking for speed boost venipede/whirlipede

willing to give protein froakie or bulletproof quilladin. shoot me a PM if you've got one laying around

Joshwow1

Hey guys. Looking for a protean froakie. Prefer female, I have a poison safari with scolipede. Just got into breeding and have a few other pokemon I can offer (not saying it's the best stuff lol). But if anyone could help me out here it'd be great.

2509 1645 7024-My FC. Adding anyone who adds me.

Bananalizard

Female Trainer
Hey guys~ I can offer a ton of pokemon with hidden abilities, these include, but are not limited to:
ditto
Larvesta
Beldum
Espurr
Torchic
Munna
Abra
Tropius
Mareep
Togepi
Pichu (with volt tackle even!)
Froakie
Fennekin
Chespin
Growlithe
Quilladin
Charmander
Bulbasaur
Drilbur
Absol
Krabby
Bergmite
Pumpkaboo
Vulpix
Goomy
Litleo
Pinsir
Dratini
Shellos
Ponyta
Squirtle
Eevee
Fletchling
Poliwag
Noibat
Sableye
Heracross
Pineco
Shroomish

Looking for items, mega stones, shinies, and vivillion forms I'm missing. PM me~

yoshikidneo

Yoshikid
I can breed these Pokemon with their Hidden Ability (See sig)! I am willing to trade for a few things, mainly Pokemon with Hidden abilities I dont have. But if you have a Friend Safari with Ditto in it, Ill trade you 3 of what I offer just to use your safari. I am also interested in shiny pokemon, but don't have any yet. PM me and we can work something out!

StoneyPikachu

The Highest Trainer
Need protean froakie have adamant honedge w good ivs . Please help

DizzyDolphin

I'm looking for a speed boost venipede.

I have, technician scyther, Infiltrator Noibat, and Protean Froakie among a few other things. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:

BBtheASH

A Fairy Specialized Trainer
Looking for Aroma Veil Aromatisse/Spritzee.
Offering hidden ability Gyrados.

Baconator

I shook it.
I am seeking a female Anticipation Eevee. I am offering Protean Froakie, Adamant Speed Boost Torchic, Timid Galvantula, Own Tempo Espurr, Elekid, Pokerus, and more.

Last edited:

AviSevanthis

I am seeking a Caterpie with Run Away/Butterfree with Tinted Lens. Can offer Druddigon with Mold Breaker or Bronzong with Heavy Metal. PM if interested.

Last edited:

sparky3000

Update:

I can breed anyone of these Hiddens,

Fennekin
Chespin
Froakie
Dittos
sweadle
Eevee
Charmanders

I'd really like a female Protean Froakie, female Anticipation Eevee and an Imposter Ditto. Let me know what you want for them and I'll try to make it happen.

Last edited:

SunnySae

GOT ONE SO NO LONGER SEEKING
I am looking for a Gible/Gabite/Garchomp with Rough Skin.

I can offer a Japanese Ditto. I can also breed the following pokemon with hidden abilities: Fennekin, Torchic, Froakie, Charmander, Goomy, and Vulpix. I could also breed a Chespin, Squirtle, or Bulbasaur that don't have the hidden ability.

Please send me a message if you are interested in trading with me. :)

Last edited:

Dragonite Fan

Looking for an analytic magmemite/magneton/magnazone. Can trade a Bulbasaur, U.K. Scatterbugs and maybe other stuff

Shane_M90

I'm looking for a Mawile with it's hidden ability. I have the pokerus I can share if anyone can help me out.

ShayMaster

I am looking for a Timid Chlorophyll Bulbasaur with Hidden Power Fire! I have mega stones, power items, and other HA pokemon for trade! Pm me offers!