• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Varcelous

LF HA Eevee! :)

ShaoWeh

Offering Magic Guard Abra. I have multiple. Looking for Gooey Goomy and all Hidden Ability Starters. PM me for my FC!

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Looking for a Male Rough Skin Gible. IV's don't matter, but I'd much rather it be Male than female. I can offer any HA starter, among others. PM/VM if interested.

EDIT: Trade successfully completed.

Last edited:

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
I'm looking for the following hidden ability pocket monsters:
Cloyster
Minccino
Vulpix
Bulbasaur
Goomy/siggoo
Pupitar
Mawile

Offer the following hidden ability pocket monsters:
Abra
Eevee
Skarmory
Sableye
Squirtle
Heracross
Magikarp

Sapheera

I'm looking for the following hidden ability Pokemon
Swirlix
Vivilion
Woobat
Abra

Offering the following hidden ability Pokemon
Torchic
Vulpix
Bergmite
Spheal
Smeargle
Goomy

Last edited:

Avalezk

Looking for Extremespeed Marvel Scale Dratini. I can give you a Timid/Jolly Protean or a Modest Solar Power Charmander with DD and D. Pulse.

fireice

I have a bunch of Adamant hidden ability Dratini does anyone have Hidden ability, Bagon, Gligar, Taurus, Poliwag, Abra or Tyrantrum?

TheKrugLife

Goodra Trainer
I am looking for a gastrodon in X and Y so if you have one or have a safari with one that would be excellent

Skylark

IV Breeder
Looking for Harvest Phantump and Drought Ninetales. Got access to several safaris, let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

WonderFooL

I am looking for dratini (marvel scale), i am currently not holding anything worth the trade but i do access to quite a number of only safari have pokemon. So please do PM me if you wouldn't mind trading with me. Cheers!

My Sneasel Trolls

Sneasel Is Life
PM me if you're interested.

LOOKING FOR:

Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll)

Mega Stone for Venusaur

Squirtle (Rain Dish)

Mega Stone for Blastiose

Tyranitar's Mega Stone

Manectric's Mega Stone

Abra (Magic Guard)

Spiritomb (Infiltrator)

Shuppet (Cursed Body)

WHAT I'VE GOT:

Charmander (Solar Power)

Cacnea (Water Absorb)

Talonflame (Gale Wings)

Vulpix (Drought)

Froakie (Protean)

Eevee (Anticipation)

Sableye (Prankster)

Murkrow (Prankster)

Chespin (Bulletproof)

Last edited:

Toonpenguin

ikm looking for a hikdden ability eevee female if possible. PM for what you want in returna

Mr. Ribbles

Cubchoo Lover
I have a few Gooey (Hidden ability) Goomies. One of them's a calm nature which is really good for goomy~

Shoot me a pm whenever needed. I can also offer Y exclusive mega stones barring Charizardite Y.

I also have a Bronzong with its hidden ability, Heavy Metal. Also currently trying for a Bulletproof Quilladin from a friend's safari.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Looking for a Truant Durant. I'm assuming they must be available if they can be found in hordes, so if anyone has one, PM me, including anything you might be looking for. Or if they actually aren't available yet, please inform me. Yes, this is strictly for the Battle Maison.

MewtwoEfforts

Looking for female adamant/jolly quick feet/ technician shroomish/breloom. If you have the friend safari for it, then that will be accepted too. Can trade drought ninetales, protean frogadier, and swift swim poliwag.

killmuves

hi everyone i have: hidden abilitys:wartortle, pikachu,vulpix abra, kraby, gyarados, eevee, wobuffet, shucle, heracross, sneasel, breloom, ditto, drifblim, gabite,lampent, quiladin, braixen, frogadier, pancham, sligoo, noibat, torchic ... and pokerus.

im looking for hidden abilitys: dragonair and whirlpede, or a 5 or 6 perfect ivs ditto
items: megastones exclusive to y, choice items, life orbs, leftovers, focus sash, assault vest, toxic and flame orbs
pm me if interested

highelfthrower

Hello!

I have a female Solosis with the hidden ability Regenerator, Modest nature.

I am looking to trade it for a Magmar/Magby with the hidden ability Vital Spirit.

FC: 0619-4134-3606

Macklin

Cobalion's Champion
Have these HA Pokemon for trade:
Bermite/Bulbasaur/Bunnelby/Cacnea/Charmander/Clefairy/Eevee/Elekid/Fenniken/Fletchling/Foongus/Froakie/Gible/Grimer/Klefki/Meinfoo/Murkrow/Noibat/Phanstump/Poliwag/
Ponyta/Shellder/Snorunt/Shinx/Squirtle/Torchic/Venipede/Vulpix

I'm looking for shinies even the fishable ones. Depending on your shiny will trade between 3 and 8 HA Pokemon for it. Just PM me.

EBannion

I would like to trade my Protean Froakie for your Magician Fennekin. I don't care about IVs or Nature.

PM me if interested!