• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

ghost7512

Anyone have HA zangoose

Aegislash

So bored.
LF> ha dratini, ha klang, ha goomy, ha swablu, ha tyrunt, ha smeargle, ha skrelp, ha shelgon, ha rufflet, ha luxio, ha froakie...

I guess I can only offer ha vulpix, ha roggenrola, ha ditto, ha pikachu, ha bergmite, ha hawlucha, ha kecleon, ha eevee, ha lillipup, ha pinsir...yeah. Maybe we can work something out! xD

Last edited:

Erchamion

Looking for HA female bagon ivs doesn't matter that much (but good ones are a bonus) as I intend to breed it anyways

I can offer 4iv timid staryus, 5iv adamant dragon dance charmander, 4iv brave honedge, 4 iv adamant magikarps, HA poliwags (if given time to breed more of)

PM me if you want to trade ^^

killmuves

i'm looking for hidden ability : pinsir, duskull, digersby, whirlpeed, and any usefull items like leftovers, life orbs, choice and power items, eviolites and megastones exclusive to y

I have hidden abilitys: gabite, eevee, abbra, gyarados, piloswine, ninetales, pikachu, braixen, frogadier, quilladin, sliggo, excadrill, taloonflame, gligar, torchic, dratini, ditto, exploud, heracross, shelgon, breloom, lampent, sneasel...

Blue_Dino

I'm looking for a beedrill with the sniper ability or a weedle with run away, it's pretty much the same thing.
With hidden abilities I have..
-Quilladin
-Nincada
-camerupt
-Pansage
-floatzel
PM me if you have that beedrill I'll make try to make an offer :D

Last edited:

Violetneko

Eevee and Gallade <3
Looking for a HA Ralts/Kirlia, male, preferably with a Dawn Stone. I would accept a Female. I don't have much, but I can attempt to breed Protean Froakies or Anticipation Eevees if you'd like. just PM/VM if interested :3

Chrome Noir

LF: HA abra/HA Female eevee/ HA kirlia

Offering:
Everstone
Moon stone
Sun stone
Kings rock
Prism scale
dusk stone

PM/VM if you are interested.

Last edited:

dracon1

Just Monika
offering these HA pokemon
Vivillion
ditto
tangela
goomy
fletchinder
dusclops
beldum
diggersby
gastrodon
octillery
ninetales
shuppet
clefairy
dratini
tyrogue
gligar
squirtle
natu
shellder
snorunt
abra
bagon

pm me offers

Blaziken10285

The Dojo Master
I would really like an Eevee and Abra with their hidden ability. Currently, my only few special Ability Pokemon are Protean Froakies (Modest natures available) and Speed Boost Torchics (Adamant natures available). I also have access to all new Kalos Pokemon except for Yveltal. I'll trade almost anything! PM me what you would want and I'll see what I can do!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
LF: HA budew/Roselia

Offering:
Everstone
Leftovers
Moon stone
Sun stone
Kings rock
Prism scale
dusk stone

PM/VM if you are interested.

i don't think budew can be in x and y yet if i remember correctly its not i the friend safari >.> you have to wait till bank comes out...

Chrome Noir

i don't think budew can be in x and y yet if i remember correctly its not i the friend safari >.> you have to wait till bank comes out...
Really? I see on serebii that there are safaris for them...looks like I misread something.
Sorry everybody!

I will edit my post

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

steelseraph13

Have HA Vulpix with Modest nature,
looking for swift swim poliwag, lightning rod pikachu, and iron fist timburr
I have many vulpixes so if you have one, vulpix for you!

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Offering

1: Jolly Nature Frogadier w/ Protean
2: Careful Nature Eevee w/ Anticipation

Looking for

1: Female Vulpix w/ Drought
2: Politoed w/Drizzle

Please PM/VM if interested :3

EDIT: Trade Complete

Last edited: