• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah I think that was it ^_^;

its cool we all make mistakes sometimes ;) just wanted to let you know :) i do have most ha pokemon but just missing some of the main people are looking for like abra,eevee,and ditto etc...

marcooooo

Trading a Timid Abra Female(Magic Guard) for a Timid Snorunt Female (Moody)

Message me if we have a deal/trade :)

quiz_master

Have Hardy and Serious HA Frodadiers both males, i'm currently breeding one with a ditto so i may have more soon, i'm seeking a HA Braixen, Charmeleon (or any evolution chain, Preferably a female)

PM please if you wish to trade

Edit Now Breeding Jolly Protean Froakies with Water Sport and Mind Reader Egg Moves

Last edited:

Chestank

Veteran Trainer
LF: Solar Powered Charmander
FT: The following HA Pokemon with Egg Moves
Chespin w/Synthesis
Froakie w/Toxic Spikes
Fennekin w/Magic Coat
Fletchling

Jugun

Destructive Rustler
Hey,I would like to get at least a few people on my friends list who are foreign(I'm USA) and wouldn't mind the following:
*Trade me their foreign pokemon,because I have a lot of friend safari's to get what you need
*Get me pokemon with a specific nature and/or hidden ability,will trade you for whatever you want specifically in terms of those EX:I'll trade you for your foreign Naive Absol with Super Luck,I'll give you a Timid Protean Frogadier,we both can now breed and possibly get a shiny and hold down the nature.
*Not gonna be able to do Iv's due to time,but just something I put a Everstone on and not worry about nature's or abilities passing down.

Currently I'm interested in getting the following from a Foreign source,CAD,EUR,FREN,KOR,JAP,and whatever should be next to their names before trading
Charizard line with a adamant/jolly nature
Lucario with a Timid nature
Absol with a Naive nature
Zangoose with Toxic Boost,female,and Adamant
Larvesta/Volcarona with Flame Body,Morning Sun,Modest(I can get with the move,but if already has it it would be better)
Haxous with Mold breaker,Adamant
Larvitar Jolly with Guts,No HA ability(it's bad) PM if you're interested

MasterImpsy

does anyone have an Hidden Ability Venipedes(preferable with an Adament nature)? I have gale wings Fletchings, drought nine-tails and Some of the Hidden Ability Starters(besides Ivysaur).

xKarltonsoldier

does anyone have hidden ability foongus or amoongus havea hidden ability goomy with 5 ivs all but atk and other 5iv pokes willing to trade such as technician scyther

Beor

LF: HA Bagon, HA Dratini, HA Scolipede and HA Goomy.

Can trade Rattled Adamant/Jolly Magikarp, Immunity Impish Gligar, Protean Modest Froakie. PM if you can trade anything!

I have ha abra, pinsir, heracross, froakie, charmander, sliggo, bulbasaur, wartortle, dratini, gyrados, whirlipede, chansey, ninetails, fletchling, breloom, noibat, technician scyther, chespin, gabite, ditto and smeargle. Im looking for ha eevee,ralts, azumarill with aqua jet, skill link cloyster, piloswine, absol, gastrodon, mawile, ralts and battle maison items

Last edited:

Andrew Shard

Shards of Fury...
lookinf for a Hidden Ability Dratine, Dragonair or Dragonite. don't have much but female Serene Grace togepi Modest...

Last edited:

mtp85

Looking for Hidden Ability Ferrothorn, Pansage, Woobat, Swadloon, Garbodor, Beartic, Vivillon, and Spritzee.

I can breed all 6 of the available Hidden Ability starters, most of the other Kalos families with Hidden Abilities, Dratini, Bagon, Gible, Eevee, etc.

Can breed the following HA Pokemon:

Absol
Breloom
Bulbasaur
Dratini
Eevee
Espurr
Fletchling
Froakie
Goomy
Heracross
Pinsir
Poliwag
Ralts
Scyther
Seviper
Shelgon
Shellder
Squirtle
Torchic
Whirlipede
Vulpix

Looking for:
5-6 IV Ditto
HA Pokemon I don't have
BP Items
Shinys

Open to all reasonable offers.

Magixx

Looking for a sheer force nidorino/nidoking please :)
my friend code is in my signature. Pm me!
I have gooey goomy, beldum, growlithe, togepi etc I can trade you if you want, but yeah PM me.

Rock-Paper-Scizor

The very worst.
Can breed the following hidden abilities:
Dratini
Fletchling
Foongus
Froakie
Slowpoke
Torchic

Looking for BP items, HAs I don't have, reasonable offers