• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

lowlines

Poke Maniac
I have about 6 boxes full of Hidden Ability Pokemon. If anyone can trade me for any of the ones I've listed below I am more than happy to trade back ones you are missing and/or 4+ max IV Pokemon. I've been using a lot of breeding spares (4-5 IVs) to try and get HAs off GTS but most of the time people ignore what I ask for and trade me useless Pokemon :/ I am purely interested in the HAs; I don't require any specific nature or IVs etc.

Horde Pokemon I haven't caught:
Minun, Miltank, Heatmor, Ekans/Arbok, Sudowoodo, Smoochum, Aron, Lickitung

Friend Safari Pokemon I don't have (by type):
Normal: Teddiursa
Dark: Mightyena, Nuzleaf, Pawniard, Crawdaunt, Sandile, Sableye, Absol, Liepard
Dragon: Noibat
Fairy: Kirlia, Swirlix
Fighting: Meditite, Mienfoo, Throh, Hariyama, Riolu
Flying: Pidgey, Swanna, Tropius, Rufflet, Hawlucha
Ghost: Drifblim
Grass: Tangela, Sawsbuck, Maractus
Ground: Wooper, Dugtrio, Marowak
Ice: Snorunt
Poison: Garbodor, Muk
Psychic: Abra, Grumpig, Sigilyph, Girafarig
Rock: Rhydon
Steel: Forretress, Skarmory
Water: Bibarel, Panpour, Quagsire

[edit]
Red: Are ones that I now have.
Blue: Are ones that that trades have been organized for.

Last edited:

PAndrews

Looking for
HA Bulbasaur, Charmander & Squirtle
HA Chespin & Froakie
HA Bunnelby
HA Litleo
HA Espurr
HA Skrelp
HA Helioptile
HA Hawlucha
HA Phantump
HA Bergmite

Can offer
HA Eevee, Torchic & Fennekin

I also have almost every DWF on Black 2.

Boston's Best

Looking for all X mega evolution stones.
I have Hidden ability abra and maractus. Have all natures in synchro to trade. If you are looking for something else let me know and if i can get it i will.
PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Ichna

offering Synthesis HA Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain Eggmove.

looking for other eggmove, HAs, shinies, Y mega stones, and more.

xX0Nyx0Xx

Eeveelution Master
I have some Hidden Ability Froakie that I am looking to trade for a Hidden Ability Chespin and a Hidden Ability Fennekin. Message me if you are interested.

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
Looking for hidden ability spritzee, willing to offer shiny clauncher

PkMnVeteran

Veteran Green
seeking a female swinub, piloswine, or mamoswine with thick fat, would like it to know stealth rock but im not demanding it

i have protean froakies with outstanding iv's

Pm me if interested

Kailios

Pokemon Breeder
Seeking Breloom or shroomish with hidden ability. Let me know what you need I probably have it.

ashandarei

Breeder/Battler
Looking for HA Slowpokes.

I have 4 IV:
Mareeps (Modest)
Noibats (Timid)
Rotoms (Timid)
Ferroseeds (Relaxed; 0 Speed; leech seed/spikes/stealth rock)
Mawiles (Adamant)
Charmanders (Adamant; Dragon Dance/Outrage)

I also have access to HA Dratinis and a 2 HA Dittos (Adamant and Naive in nature)

Roughneck JB

Will trade HA Ditto, Frogadier, Braixen, Ivysaur, Squirtle, or Dratini for an HA Hawlucha or any Togepi

Also adding Goomy, Breloom, Whirlipede, Excadrill & Diggersby to my list of HA tradeables. In addition to the above, I am now looking for HAs of Snorunt, Swinub, Golett, Quilladin/Chespin, and any pokemon from the Field Egg group with a Speed IV of 0.

I actually have a crap-ton more HAs than the ones I listed, but I can't be bothered typing them all up. If there's one you need, ask me, cause I'll probably have it...

lexgamer

Ground Type Trainer
I only have a couple left that I'm looking for, unfortunately the launch 'burst' is dying down and I'm having trouble getting a hold of them, I need:
-Spritzee

As for what I have, well, a lot, I focused on new pokemon, so I have most of them available in my safari's, of which I have more than I care to list, some highlights are Sliggoo, Frogadier, Wartortle, Flechinder, etc, just ask! I've also got plenty of Torchics with Adamant, Baton Pass, Speed boost, and 2-3 perfect IVs (still workin on it) that I can dish out to save you a lot of breeding time to get that far. Thanks! Hope you can help me out!

EDIT: Down to just Spritzee!

Last edited:

kc555

I am looking for chansey or it's evolutionary family members, I prefer it in any poke ball except a quick ball, otherwise I do not care about ivs or nature.
I can offer ha flechling, gothorita , liepared, squirtle( or warturtle), panpour, froakie, braxen, chespin, cactune, snorunt, and swirlix( please take those I have too many).
I can also offer regular togepi.

My FC is0447-6034, I am also looking for mankey
Edit trade done.

Last edited:

MarioGamer159

Looking of Aroma Veil Spritzees. IVs and Nature don't matter (although it's certainly a plus). I've got a some Pokemon with DW abilities and foreign Dittos among other things. Just let me know what you're looking for and I can see if I have it.

JrThUg

plz someone give me a chespin with bullet proof for a froakie with protean or a fenniken with magician

JohnBurgundy

Desperately seeking Shuckle with Contrary. I have several 3-4 IV Gibles, Axews, and Kangaskhans. Some of the Gibles have Iron Head as well.

JrThUg

lookin for chespin with bullet proof i have quite a few hidden ability pokemon pm me if ur interested

Joemaster

I have a Shiny Absol Brave nature EV trained in Atk and Spe and hidden ability technician scythers

LF: hidden ability Froakie (or evos) kabuto poliwag loudred

would prefer 2 for ev trained shiny absol but happy to make an arrangement

killerpichu

Looking for any Contrary Shuckle. IVs and Nature don't matter.

To offer I have:
-4 IV Moxie Adamant Heracross (with Rock Blast)
-5 IV Modest Ralts (Synchronize)
-4 IV Adamant Honedge

I also have the following items to spare:
-Lucky Egg
-Any weakness berry
-Any mutation berry
-Old Amber, Claw Fossil, Skull Fossil, Cover Fossil, Plume Fossil
-Quick Powder
-Metal Powder
-Soft Sand
-Grip Claw
-Metronome