• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Lukez

Hey guys,

I'm looking for the following:

-female HA tirtouga in a net ball
-female HA Cranidos in any non regular pokeball
-female HA Kabuto in any non regular pokeball
-any female HA pokemon in any non regular pokeball that is not in my have list

I have the following list of HA pokemon available: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArkVRNAyX-uCdDFuTXhNWjVQRWNzQktwclVNWmVyZWc&usp=sharing

I might also be willing to offer a shiny to those who can provide me with a number of my requests, if I don't have anything else they want.

Thanks!

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
I don't have a lot of Hidden Ability pokemon, but what I have to offer is as follows:

-male HA Togepi in a Dream Ball (3 egg moves)
-female HA Goldeen in Dream Ball (1 egg move)
-female HA Swablu in Poke Ball (3 egg moves)
-female HA Psyduck in Poke Ball (2 egg moves)
-female HA Absol in Poke Ball (4 egg moves... though I think it can also learn one of them by level-up)
-female HA Natu in Poke Ball (4 egg moves)
-male HA Torchic in Poke Ball (1 egg move)
-female HA Vulpix in Poke Ball (3 egg moves)
-female HA Vulpix in Ultra Ball (1 egg move)

Breedable on request:

-HA Charmander in Poke Ball (No egg moves)
-HA Dratini in Poke Ball (4 egg moves)
-HA Espurr in Premier Ball (4 egg moves)
-HA Corphish in Poke Ball (4 egg moves)
-HA Helioptile in Poke Ball (No egg moves)
-HA Swirlix in Poke Ball (1 egg move)
-HA Treecko in Poke Ball (3 egg moves)
-HA Cacnea in Dream Ball (0 egg moves)
-HA Shuppet in Dream Ball (4 egg moves)
-HA Fennekin in Quick Ball (0 egg moves)
-HA Sneasel in Quick Ball (1 egg move)

Please PM or VM me if you're interested. ^^

... I need to make a spreadsheet of this stuff.

Erchamion

Hi
I'm looking for a HA weedle/beedrill and a HA eevee, I have lots 4 iv pokemon to offer in return, some of them with HA, (absol HA, oddish, keckleon HA, poochyeena HA, clamperl, magikarp, bagon, charmander, deino, aron, gible HA, HA bulbasur, Honedge, Scyther, mawile, tropius and electrike)
I can also breed HA dratini and HA tangela

Btw does anyone know if kakuna caught in friend safari can evolve to HA beedrills?

kee13

hi, i am looking for bellsprout / weepinbell / victreebel with greed , have object (capsule ability, leftovers, mega stone), shinys no competitive... for trade

TehmazingMuffin

Hello! I'd like to have a HA Buneary or Lopunny because of the new Mega Lopunny thing and in return I'll give you a male Meditite with Fake out, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch and Drain Punch

PyroStorm

i would also like an ha buneary or lopunny pls i can offer a buneary in a love ball or something else and if the mods are here u need to update the state chage to lopunny to up it to 86 instead of 76 attack in 6 gen now

MoltenClocks

LF: Clamperl with HA

FT: I can breed you a wide variety of 5 IV Pokemon. Also some "Special" HA-Pokemon I have are: Starly, Roselia, Carvanha (all in Pokeball), Slowpoke (Dream Ball) and some more, feel free to ask!

Mega Gobli

The Best
Looking for an Abra or its evos with its hidden ability Magic Guard. Willing to trade shinies, mega stones, items, etc. for it. Pm me if you want to trade.

Chestank

Veteran Trainer
Looking for: Female HA Bunnery/Lopunny in a suitable Ball other than Pokeball. IV's, EM, nature don't matter.
Offering: 5IV HA female Chespin in a Nest Ball with Impish nature and Synthesis/Spikes.

PAndrews

LF
HA Oddish/Gloom (Female, Premier Ball) & HA Duskull/Dusclops (Female, Premier Ball) or a Friend Safari containing them
Female Snorlax & Female Buneary (both in Premier Balls)

FT, all in regular balls (willing to trade 3:1)
- All starters,
- Vulpix, Poliwag, Spearow, Nidoran, Oddish, Abra, Eevee, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Grimer, Farfetch'd, Exegcute, Tangela, Goldeen, Tauros, Hitmonlee, Ditto, Magmar, Electabuzz, Dratini,
- Hoothoot, Natu, Marill, Murkrow, Girafarig, Gligar,Sneasel, Swinub, Stantler, Smeargle, Milktank, Corsola
- Poochyena, Wingull, Sableeye, Mawile, Volbeat, Carvanna, Trapinch, Zangoose, Barboach, Corphish, Lileep, Feebas, Snorunt, Clampearl
- Bidoof, Shinx, Croagunk,
- Patrat, Purrloin, Woobat, Tympole, Minccino, Ducklet, Litwick, Druddigon
- Bunnelby, Fletchling, Pyroar, Swirlix, Helioptile, Noibat, Bergmite

SCSojiro

LF : female lopbunny/bunneary with HA.

FT : I can breed you french pokes of any egg groups if you want to MM. PM me anyway, I'm sure we can make a deal :)

kee13

hi, looking for started 2ª gen with hidden ability

i have to trade:

Mega stones
Leftovers.
Berrys.
Capsule ability
Many more object

Caterpie LV1, FEMALE, NAIVE, JUDGE (GREAT POTENTIAL ATTACK, EXCELLENT) 1IVS.ABILITY HIDDEN

ToeyJoey

The Count
Looking For: Ditto of every nature (Caught in a PokéBall and named "Ditto")
For Trade: All HA Pokémon

Last edited:

ZiR

Beginner Collector
hi, looking for started 2ª gen with hidden ability

i have to trade:

Mega stones
Leftovers.
Berrys.
Capsule ability
Many more object

Caterpie LV1, FEMALE, NAIVE, JUDGE (GREAT POTENTIAL ATTACK, EXCELLENT) 1IVS.ABILITY HIDDEN

The Hidden Ability for 2nd and 5th gen starters was never released, it's not possible to have it without hacking the pokemon. Even if someone hack it for you, he/she will never be able to trade it online with you.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Hey all. I have all released Non Legendary HA Pokemon to offer in trade. Looking for good shinies and event Pokemon. I will do 4 or 5 HA Pokemon for a Shiny and 6 to 7 for a Event Pokemon. PM me if you are interested in trade.

kee13

thanks for the info

legendary threesome 1st, 2nd and 3rd gen can not get with no hidden ability?

and Heatran?

Any more?

Excuse me, for not being informed and thanks