• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

winsonandcyndi

done......

Last edited:

MoltenClocks

Looking for some HA Pokemon: Scyther (Light Metal), Karrablast (Overcoat) and Staryu (Analysis)

Skobby

Fairy Slayer
LF: Male HA Whismur/Loudred

FT: HA-Foongus, Gible, Froakie, Maractus, Inkay, Roselia, Meowstic, Sableye, Sandile, Igglybuff, Fletchling, Trapinch, Aurorus, Sawsbuck, Nincada, Staryu, Carvanha

PM me with offers.

Jewbear

i am looking for a Quick Feet Zigzagoon

i am willing to trade
a Jolly Immunity Gligar with perfect ivs in..Hp/Def/Sattk/Sdef/spd
a timid infiltrator Noibat with perfect IVs in Attk/Def/Sattk/Sdef/Spd
a Adamant toxic boost Zangoose with perfect IVs in Attk/Def/Sattk/Sdef/Spd

if interest message, me IVs and nature of the zigzagoon is not important for me

I have a large number of hidden ability Pokémon that you may or may not be looking for, and only ask that someone helps evolve a Kadabra I'm using during the main story.

I have most hidden ability Pokémon from last game, so shoot a PM my way if you're willing to help/ check if I have a poke you want. Thx.

EDIT: Resolved. All the thanks.

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request, I'm mainly looking for shiny Unknown, excluding H and ?, but I'll accept nearly any legit shiny. I'm also looking for Blazikenite.

Also looking for all of the following legit Pokemon:

Mew
Deoxys
Jirachi
Darkrai
Shaymin
Manaphy
Arceus
Landorus
Keldeo
Meloetta
HP Dittos

PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.

Last edited:

Theo-92

Looking for HA Buneary and HA Roselia. Not fussed about IVs, nature or egg moves although they would be nice.

Have plenty of IV breed, egg move and bank ball pokemon for trade.

PM me if interested. :)

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
Looking for Prankster Sableye, Careful nature, female only. Needed ASAP!

I have stuff. Ask anything reasonable and I'm sure we can work it out~

miShellder

Bank Ball Collector
Looking for a certain HA Pokémon?
Don't really care about the nature, IVs, pokeball, or gender?
I can breed you any basic HA Pokemon you may want that has been released. All I ask in return is one heart scale or rare candy per a Pokemon. PM/VM for a trade.

Last edited:

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
LF: HA beedrill, lugia, and pidgeot. w/ egg moves if possible.

FT: shiny. kecleon, squirtle, phantump, floatzel, jigglypuff, shelmet,

** I also have a spare Mystery Gift code for the Shiny Sludgewave Gengar that came out yesterday.

tailmister

Hello. I'm looking for HA Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Dialga, Palkia, Giritina, Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

I have all other HA pokemon that's available in the available Hidden ability list that I can breed and trade for, even multiples if needed.

Keep in mind that all Pokemon MUST be legit. My Pokemon are all legit as well.

If interested, PM me and we can work something out.

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Strider: Spider King
Anybody got ha torkoal? Have some good ha pokes, so ask.

winsonandcyndi

Looking for dream ball females with hidden ability:
Lotad
Sableye
Audino

check my signature

Doobius

looking for treeko, mudkip, turtwig, chimchar, and piplup with HA ability. i have a lot of DW pokes in b/w/b2/w2, let me know if you need a dw/ha poke and i can check and see if i have it. let me know what you want in return or if you can just simply hook me up. i just want to get one of them so i can be able to trade for the others. PM me. thank you.

Last edited:

CrusherTheFeraligatr

looking for any of the johto, sinnoh, or unova starters with HA ability. i cannot offer much right now, but let me know what you need. i have most pokes, but not a lot in the ways of HA pokes. i do have some extra 5 IV rufflets if you are interested. let me know what you want in return or if you can just simply look me up with an HA starter not already available in the gameplay like with safari or speed boost blaziken, etc. PM me. thank you.

Have ha turtwig/chimchar-with egg moves even. I'll take a couple rufflets. What nature are they?

jjbean

Steel Master
Looking for
Ha larvitar
Ha aron
Ha spinda
Can trade all other Ha pokemon also offer competitive bred pokemon

CrusherTheFeraligatr

Looking for
Ha larvitar
Ha aron