• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
Looking for HA Magnemite/Magneton and HA Slowpoke. Offering other HA pokes, list is in my shop. PM with offers

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
Looking for HA glameow or HA purugly. Offering other Ha pokes or events. Even have some battle ready pokes

Looking for HA Tyrunt, doesn't matter what nature PM if you want to know what I'm offering

agirl3003

Looking for a riolu with the hidden ability prankster! Depending on what you want I can see what I have, not sure what to offer though.

HannahRAWRR

Pokemon Nerd
I have all breedable HA Pokemon (including Tyrunt}

I'm interested in Masterballs, Leftovers, Macho Braces, Evolution Items, BP Items, PP Maxes, and shiny pokemon.

Last edited:

MoltenClocks

Hi
I'm looking for a HA Cranidos!
I have many Pokemon with Egg Moves or HAs, so feel free to ask!

Tysoodo

Shiny Hunter
Does anyone have an extra HA Tyrunt they could trade me? I missed the battle competition :( message me if you can trade me one. Thanks!

GooberTheAlmightyMudkip

I herd u liek me?
looking for a female eevee, HA, 5-6IV, non-shiny, and from a non english game. will trade HA mudkips, w/5-6IV, and 3-4 eggmoves. Or if you don't want a mudkip, let me know what you do want, and I may be able to get it for you.

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
I am now breeding ha tyrunts, jolly nature with dragon dance, ice fane, fire fang, and thunder fang. Looking for pokemon and items on my wants list (check the link in my sig) but I am open to any other offers that catch my fancy. PM me if interested.

dracolosse

Dragon Enthusiast
have a box full of HA tyrunt, Jolly with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Poison Fang and Fire Fang. PM me for offer.

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Looking for HA tyrunt.
Offering many kinds of HA pokemon.

ZroGravity

It's About Options
Trade Completed.

Last edited:

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
I have every breedable hidden ability Pokemon available and can breed natures and IVs on request, I'm mainly looking for shiny Unknown, excluding A, B, E, G, H, I, K, N, O, Q, R, T, X, Z and ?, but I'll accept nearly any legit shiny.

Also looking for all of the following legit Pokemon and items:

Hidden Power Dittos
Master Balls
Soul Dew

PM me with offers, I'm willing to breed multiple Pokemon for most things.

Last edited:
I have a few breedject tyrants with sturdy, 5ivs and egg moves. Looking for other unique breedjects with 4 egg moves.

Gyaraderp

Herp Derp
LF: HA Slowpoke/Slowbro

FT: HA pokemon, 5/6 IVs with right nature, or Shiny Gardevoir.

GooberTheAlmightyMudkip

I herd u liek me?
I really need a female 5IV HA Eevee from a non-english game for breeding purposes.

I can trade a number of pokemon with HA. I can breed them for a specific nature or IV's, just let me know. I also have some shinies for trade. I really need this Eevee.