• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

rosez

hey guys, back here after about 3 years lol, i fancy getting back into competitive battling looking for a a slowpoke and a dratini, both female and both with there dream world abilitie's any nature any level any well anything so long as both are female and both have the dreaw world abilitie's, the pokemon game i use is omega ruby, PM me please, i can offer many pokemon in exchange PM for details

Takkun7

I´m looking for a HA Imposter Ditto. Can offer many 4x31 and 5x31 babies of several species. PM me if interested ^^

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Anyone have a spare HA turtwig they wouldn't mind parting with? PM me and we can work out the details. I have a nice selection of 6IVed pokemon to trade for one.

Catstorm

ポケモン トレーナー
Looking for a HA Drifloon or Drifblim (Flare Boost), as well as a HA Bulbasaur (Chlorophyll). Both preferably female. No hacks please. Thanks! Got them both through a trade. Thanks peeps.

HA Pokemon that I can offer:
Charmander, Sandshrew, Nidoran F, Nidoran M, Vulpix, Venonat, Psyduck, Abra, Tentacool, Slowpoke, Doduo, Tangela, Ditto, Eevee, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Hoothoot, Natu, Marill, Sunkern, Gligar, Phanpy, Stantler, Mudkip, Torchic, Seedot, Wingull, Shroomish, Sableye, Electrike, Carvanha, Cacnea, Spinda, Swablu, Zangoose, Seviper, Kecleon, Shuppet, Budew/Roselia, Shinx, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, Tranquill, Darumaka, Maractus, Minccino, Galvantula, Elgyem, Golett, Pawniard, Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin, Litleo, Swirlix, and probably some other ones.

Last edited:

massak3

Looking for HA swinub Piloswine or Mamoswine. I can offer several HA starters, ha gibles, some 4 or 5 iv starters, and probably a few others. PM me if interested, thanks!

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I am looking for an HA minccino. With the ability Skill Link. I can offer any BP item except for ability capsules. PM or VM me.

AmphyLucky13

Purduuuu Says Amphy
I have some IV bred HA Pokemon up for trade, here they are:

Bold F Slowking x/31/31/31/31/31 with Regenerator and reg. Pokeball

Adamant M/and F Sandshrew 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Sand Rush, EMs: Rock Climb, Chip Away, Night Slash, and Metal Claw, and Quick Ball

Jolly JPN F Murkrow 31/31/x/x/x/31 with Prankster, EM: Brave Bird, and reg. Pokeball

Jolly F Rapidash 31/x/31/31/31/31 with Flame Body, EMs: Hypnosis and Captivate, and Ultra Ball (EV Trained Lvl 72)

Jolly JPN M Gible x/31/x/31/31/31 with Rough Skin, EMs: Sand Tomb, Iron Head, Outrage, and Body Slam, and reg. Pokeball

Modest Defiant Piplup with EMs: Yawn, Agility, Feather Dance, and Icy Wind

Bold JPN M Vanillite 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Weak Armor, EMs: Imprison, Ice Shard, Iron Defense, and Autotomize, and Heal Ball

Timid F Amaura 31/31/x/31/31/31 with Snow Warning and reg. Pokeball

Adamant M Carvanha 31/31/x/31/31/31 with Speed Boost, EMs: Ancient Power, Hydro Pump, and Double-Edge, and Dive Ball

Mild F Anorith 31/x/31/31/x/31 with Swift Swim and Dive Ball

Impish JPN F Gligar x/x/31/31/31/31 with Immunity and reg. Pokeball

Modest F Lapras 31/31/31/31/x/31 with Hydration and Dream Ball

I'm not exactly sure what I want, I have only an idea of it. I would be interested in Female Pokemon in special balls (Bank Ball, Friend Safari methods, etc). Feel free to make an offer on any Pokemon under that category (It would be best if you pm me with a list, not just one or two Pokemon, as I may already have it). Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Last edited:

EvangelXIII

I'm LF a HA Bastiodon/Shieldon. I do not know if they were catchable female but if so, luxury ball female please, otherwise doesn't matter male/female/ball
FC 2063-0559-3221

Lienn

Trade complete. Thanks! ^^

Last edited:

LOLifulykpie

Looking for HA Tyrunt and Amaura

Can trade Legends or Shinies

Astrint

Breeding Star
I need a ha caterpie asap. i am offering a scrappy 6iv kanga for it.

McIntyre

Novice Breeder
LF: A Hidden Ability Amaura. It doesn't have to have good IVs or nature, doesn't even need to be female. Just want the ability.

I can breed most things with a specific nature and 5IVs easily. Please PM if interested.

Slimjim367

Looking for a HA Quagsire, female. preferably not ion a pokeball (dream ball, great ball, dive ball, net ball) but taking any.

Can offer any item, especially ability capsules, pp ups, etc, other 5ivs or bank balls, etc. pm me