• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Firestartr00

Hello. Looking for a Tyranitar and Aerodactal with Unnerve hidden ability. Will also take sand veil Larvitar. I have lots of hidden ability pokemon and 5 perfect iv pokemon to trade with. Friend code: 5344-2871-0699. PM me

AngelOfGrief

Sailing to Orion
I'm looking for a HA Spritzee. I can offer a couple items from the Battle Maison or we can figure out something, just PM

Viv

Master Tactician
I'm looking for HA Timburr, Cranidos, and Swinub! Offering many high IV pokemon, most of them at least 4 IV, some are 5.

BinaryW01f

Looking for HA Mudkip (Damp) and HA Marowak (Battle Armor) offering some event Pokemon (Victini, Keldeo), Rare items (lucky eggs)... PM

metalsanta911

Looking for a HA Snivy and a HA Tyrunt.

I do not have much to trade, my main file with a lot of 5iv passed over Pokemon was lost. IVs and Natures do not matter, just need the abilities.

PM if you are willing to help out.

PrimalPalkia

fletchling ( or it's evolved forms ) with Gale wings. that was caught in a repeat ball and is female.

bergmite or avalugg with sturdy, that was caught in a timer ball and is female

Nijiero

Hidden Ability Spiritomb

Hi, I'm looking to get ahold of a Spiritomb with it's hidden ability Infiltrator. Adamant nature would be preferable to ease breeding times, but mostly need the HA. Ask for something and I can see if I have it, also willing to provide Golden Bottle Caps or other items if available.

emanpunk

Hidden Ability Spiritomb

Hi, I'm looking to get ahold of a Spiritomb with it's hidden ability Infiltrator. Adamant nature would be preferable to ease breeding times, but mostly need the HA. Ask for something and I can see if I have it, also willing to provide Golden Bottle Caps or other items if available.
Hi, I have an Infiltrator Spiritomb in 6th gen. but I think its Modest... Looking for an Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire with Vital Spirit preferably Adamant but not a must. Let me know if you're interested!

Arsel

Hi, I'm looking for a HA Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught. Gender, nature and IV's don't matter.
In terms of HA 'mons, I can offer: Female Nidoran, Slowpoke, Ditto, Torchic, Fletchling and gen 2&5 starters. Might also be able to offer items, egg moves, etc. PM if you're interested.

Edit: Can only trade on gen 6

Last edited:

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
Hey all, I'm looking for a Huge Power Bunnelby. I can trade in exchange HA Munna, and Drifloon. Both are female, and originate from the Dream Radar. Please PM/VM if interested :]

Last edited:

Andrew Lunt

Hi does anyone have a trevenant with the hidden ability harvest for ultra moon I’ll trade a max level solgaleo with hardy nature and max IVs my fc is 4399-5127-4145

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Looking for an anger point female sandile in a Dream ball or net ball. Have other hidden abilities available for Trade. PM me if you have.

Edit.: Done.

Last edited:

Sugarpuff48

Veteran Trainer
Got a couple of shiny, timid, HA froakie I want to find a good home for.