• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Pathfinder

No Angel
Welcome to the Hidden Ability Trading Thread. Please post all your mons with Hidden Abilities that you have up for trade, or the ones that you're looking for here in this thread.

To make it easier on other traders, you should specify:
-IV's
-Nature
-Touched/EV'd or UT
-Shiny/Non-shiny
-Moves/Hidden Power type (if applicable)
and anything else that may be helpful.

Also remember to follow all the General Forum Rules and the Rules of the Trade Forum.

Doobius

LF:

Natural Cure Comfey

Sand Veil Sandygast

Wonder Skin Bruxish

FT:

Anger Point Crabrawler

Cute Charm Stufful

Steadfast Rockruff

Unaware Pyukumuku

Pickup Pikipek

Adaptability Yungoos

Sweet Veil Cutiefly

Overcoat Jangmo-o

Oblivious Salandit

Contrary Fomantis

Water Absorb Dewpider

Inner Focus Mudbray

Sturdy Togedemaru

Regenerator Mareanie

Rain Dish Morelull

Sweet Veil Bounsweet

Cloud Nine Drampa

also have any breedable SM poke to offer for trade. PM me.

Last edited:
Offering: HA mareanie, HA morelull, HA mudbray, HA geodude, HA Cubone, HA cutiefly, HA vulpix. PM offers

Last edited:

SUPERSAIYANALEX

KEEPER OF TORAH
looking for:" HA eevee

E123Timay

Master of pokemanz
Would like an ha geodude, anything is fine. Just want it for breeding. I can't really offer anything current, but I do have ha tyrunt up for trade in my omega ruby

RasenShuriken6

Looking for any HA pokemon. What I have to offer is HA Eevee, Mareanie and Vulpix. Pm me if you'd like to trade!

Mre

LF: HA dratini
FT: HA cleffa

lcorona7

Hey guys!

I'm looking for HA Mareanie at the moment it doesn't matter the nature or egg moves, I will breed it.
At the moment all I can offer you are starters from sun and johto, will trade a golden bottle cap I recieved.
Thanks in advance

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I thought I would reorganize this post as well, especially concerning my recent acquisitions.

I am now looking for the following HA Pokémon:

Alolan Rattata/Raticate
Alolan Sandshrew/Sandslash
Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio
Alolan Meowth/Persian
Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem
Alolan Grimer/Muk
Alolan Exeggutor
Cubone/Alolan Morowak

Pikipek line
Yungoos line
Crabrawler line
Cutiefly line
Rockruff line
Mudbray line
Dewpider line
Fomantis line
Morelull line
Salandit line
Stufful line
Bounsweet line
Comfey
Sandygast line
Pyukumuku
Togedemaru
Bruxish
Drampa
Jangmo-o line

I can offer the following HA Pokémon:

Alolan Vulpix -- 5IV -- desired nature (have Timid prepared) -- Egg Moves Moonblast, Freeze-Dry, Hypnosis, and Encore
Mareanie -- 5IV -- desired nature (have Bold prepared) -- Egg Move Haze
Any of the ones that are crossed off from the above list are ones that I have obtained. I can trade them as well.

I can also offer many 5/6 IV Pokémon. PM me for details.

Last edited:

RexH

Looking for HA Mareanie willing to trade 5 of the following pokemons (your choice):
-All breedable gen VII (alola) pokemons (including 3 starters, mimikyu, others)
-Honedge
-Bagon
-Gible
-Cyndaquil
-Totodile
-Chikorita
-Litwick
-Dratini

Gizmoa

I have HA Grimer. 3 male brave, 1 female brave, a mix of other natures/genders.

HA Grimer is Power of Alchemy. When an ally faints in a double battle, it's ability transfers to grimer/muk. This will be killer with shedinja some day, among other possible uses.

I would like any other ha pokemon in trade, but since I am on a quest to help everyone get good stocks, I will provide one for any pokemon you deem worthy of trade(even if it just gives me a new id number for lottery) if you ask and can meet me on the trade chat. I am in main chat most evening, eastern time and check into wifi chat on and off.

Looking for HA Sandshrew (Alolan), and can trade an HA Vulpix (Alolan), or an HA Shellder. The Vulpix can be negotiated to be Timid 5IV with egg moves if offering 5IV Adamant Sandshrew.

RexH

Im iv breeding Relaxed (Regenerator or limber) Mareanies --> 31,31,31,x,31,31 ivs and 31,31,31,31,31,x
im looking for Type:Null and power items

Manly Doredia

Last Male Doredia
LF:
HA for Gen VII mons
Preferably:
HA Jangmo-o
HA Pikipek
HA Fomantis

Non-Gen VII that I am looking for:
HA Slowpoke
HA Tauros

FT:
HA Mareanie(Calm) 4~5IVs in Beast Ball
HA Geodude(Adamant) 3~5IVs in Dusk Ball, Egg Moves: Magnet Rise/Wide Guard
HA Carvanha(Rash) 3~5 IVs in Timer Ball, Egg Moves: Psychic Fangs/Hydro Pump
HA Bruxish(Adamant) 3~5 IVs in Nest Ball, Egg Moves: Poison Fang/Ice Fang
Pokerus.

Last edited:

Narshen

Rocket Grunt
LF:
Female HA Cutiefly, Sandshrew, Geodude, Jamgmo-o, and any other HA Gen VII Pokemon, really.

FT:
Female HA Timid Vulpix with Moonblast/Freeze-Dry/Hypnosis/Encore egg moves. IVs range from 1-4V

PM me with offers, thank you.

Last edited:

Ahnibal

Breeder
LF HA Mareanie