• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading Thread

Viv

Master Tactician
Lf HA Cranidos, Swinub and Timburr! Offering various high IV pokemon.

Trainer93

Lf HA exeggcute. Pm me what your looking for and ill see if I have it.

1Gnome

Offering UT HA Exeggcutes (about half a box) with Skill Swap. I included Sunny Day and most of them got Worry Seed from parent. Learns Worry Seed anyway at lvl 33 and Bestow at lvl 50.
Not IV bred, but I can try for 3 or 4 IV's if requested. I include them standard with a Leppa Berry, but, also, if requested can include a Leaf Stone. (woohoo Pelago!)
PM me your offer :)

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Looking for (with hidden ability, evolutions are fine too):

-Lileep
-Litleo
-Spritzee
-Tyrunt

Offering any of the following with its Hidden Ability

-Abra (with Egg moves Encore and Fire Punch)
-Aerodactyl (Dream Ball, with Egg moves Wide Guard, Tailwind, Roost, and Pursuit)
-Alolan Geodude (Premier Ball, with egg move Wide Guard)
-Alolan Grimer (Luxury Ball)
-Alolan Sandshrew (Luxury Ball)
-Alolan Vulpix (Love Ball, Moon Ball, Premier Ball, Beast Ball, or Luxury Ball, with egg moves Moonblast, Freeze Dry, Disable, and Encore)
-Amaura (5IVs)
-Bulbasaur (Premier Ball or Nest Ball, with Egg moves Petal Dance, Amnesia, Curse, Grassy Terrain, or Power Whip)
-Carvanha (Lure Ball, with Egg move Psychic Fangs)
-Charmander (with Egg moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Outrage, Belly Drum, and/or Flare Blitz, specify desired Egg moves as they don't all fit on the same set)
-Chikorita
-Cleffa (Moon Ball)
-Cubone
-Cutiefly (Fast Ball, with Egg moves Moonblast, Powder, Baton Pass, and Sticky Web)
-Cyndaquil (Premier Ball)
-Dratini (Luxury Ball or Fast Ball, with egg move Extreme Speed)
-Eevee (5IVs, with Luxury Ball, Love Ball, Moon Ball, or Dive Ball)
-Espurr (Luxury Ball, with Egg moves Trick, Yawn, Assist, and Barrier)
-Farfetch'd (with Egg move Simple Beam)
-Fomantis (Nest Ball)
-Foongus (Luxury Ball)
-Gible (Beast Ball or Luxury Ball)
-Gligar (Premier Ball or Poké Ball)
-Helioptile (Premier Ball)
-Jangmo-o
-Kecleon (Luxury Ball)
-Litten (with egg moves Fake Out and Power Trip)
-Magby
-Magnemite
-Mareanie (Lure Ball, with egg move Haze)
-Minccino
-Minun (Moon Ball, with Egg moves Wish, Sweet Kiss, Charm, and Sing)
-Munchlax (with Egg move Self-Destruct)
-Munna (Dream Ball, with Egg move Baton Pass)
-Natu (Luxury Ball, with Egg move Simple Beam)
-Nidoran (either gender)
-Noibat (Luxury Ball)
-Oranguru (Great Ball or Poké Ball, with egg move Psychic Terrain)
-Passimian
-Pichu (Moon Ball)
-Pikipek (Repeat Ball)
-Plusle (Ultra Ball)
-Poliwag (Dive Ball)
-Ponyta (Premier Ball)
-Poochyena (Poké Ball or Dusk Ball)
-Popplio (with egg moves Aqua Ring and Perish Song)
-Pyukumuku (Ultra Ball)
-Ralts (Luxury Ball, Love Ball, or Repeat Ball)
-Rowlet
-Sableye (Moon Ball)
-Seviper
-Shuckle (Quick Ball)
-Slowpoke (Luxury Ball or Dive Ball)
-Snivy (Friend Ball, with Egg moves Grassy Terrain, Magical Leaf, and Iron Tail)
-Snorlax
-Snorunt (Beast Ball)
-Spinda (Luxury Ball, with egg moves Encore, Fake Tears, and Fake Out)
-Swinub (with egg move Icicle Crash)
-Taillow (with egg moves Boomburst, Whirlwind, and Hurricane)
-Tangela
-Tentacool (Poké Ball or Dive Ball)
-Teddiursa
-Vulpix (Kanto form, Love Ball, Moon Ball, Premier Ball, Beast Ball, or Luxury Ball, only available with Timid nature. With egg move Power Swap)
-Yungoos
-Zubat (with egg move Brave Bird)

If no ball is mentioned they're offered in regular Poké Balls. If an Egg move is not specified but still requested, ask for it specifically in PM and there's a good chance I can arrange it.

Last edited:

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
LF Magic Guard Female Abra for breeding use for an Alakazham. PM me I'll see what I can offer for you

Dragoness Abivelus

Dragon Trainer
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for Hidden Ability: Sturdy - Tyrunt/Rock Head -Tyrantrum and Hidden Ability: Super Luck - Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss, nothing else matters except the Hidden Ability, I can do the rest!
I have a lot to trade, so PM me a fair offer and I'll see what I can do!

utlhmsus

I'm looking for the following HA Pokemon (evos are fine):

Burmy
Drampa
Lickitung
Lileep
Rockruff
Smoochum
Snover

I'm also looking for the Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola Hat Pikachus if you have those instead.

I can breed/catch any of the following HA Pokemon in return:

Abra
Amaura
Anorith
Bagon
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Chikorita
Cubchoo
Cyndaquil (egg move Extrasensory)
Ditto
Dratini
Durant
Froakie
Geodude (both forms)
Gible
Gligar
Goomy
Grimer (both forms)
Helioptile
Jangmo-o
Kecleon
Mareanie
Morelull
Munchlax/Snorlax (egg move Curse)
Oddish
Oshawott
Pikachu
Pineco
Poliwag
Sableye (egg move Recover)
Sandshrew (both forms)
Shellos (both forms)
Slowpoke
Snivy
Squirtle
Tepig
Torchic
Totodile
Vulpix (both forms, egg moves Encore, Freeze-Dry, and Moonblast)

They all come in a Premier Ball except Amaura and Anorith (which come in a regular Poke Ball). I can breed for 5 IVs except for Ditto (4 IVs) and Munchlax (3 IVs including 0 Speed) and give it Pokerus as well. PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I have a 5IV, Timid, HA Joltik that i’m looking to trade.

LF:
5IV, jolly Bagon with Dragon Dance egg move
5 IV jolly shiny Magikarp
Timid Manaphy

I’ll also take other reasonable offers. If interested just send me a PM

Heihey

Hi all! I'm ULTRABALL COLLECTOR
I'm looking for HA Axew,HA Cyndaquil,HA Mudkip
FT. HA others starter
Before alolan. HA Diglett, HA Vulpix
I'm Aldo trading for Pokémon In ULTRABALL
THANKs tout PM

Heihey

Douleur you spare me

Lileep
Minccino
Zangooze
Excecute
Spiritomb
Bronzor

I can ttrade you UltraBall HA

Chimchar
Squirtle
Snorunt
Vulpix fire
Chikorita
Totodile

Thx you

excelshade

Me and a friend are on a quest to get as many HA pokes as possible. We've gotten some from WonderTrading/GTS and before we actually start the (very tedious) SOS method for the Gen VII mons, we thought we could try our luck here. Here's the list of what we've got and can breed easily, in National Dex order:

Kanto:
Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey, Rattata, Ekans, Nidoran (both), Vulpix, Zubat, Oddish, Venonat, Meowth, Psyduck, Poliwag, Abra, Bellsprout, Geodude, Ponyta, Slowpoke, Grimer, Exeggcute, Cubone, Tyrogue, Rhyhorn, Kangaskhan, Mr. Mime, Scyther, Jynx, Magikarp, Eevee, Porygon, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Dratini

Johto:
Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sentret, Hoothoot, Natu, Mareep, Hoppip, Yanma, Wooper, Murkrow, Pineco, Gligar, Swinub, Stantler, Larvitar

Hoenn:
Treecko, Torchic, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Lotad, Taillow, Wingull, Ralts, Shroomish, Nincada, Whismur, Makuhita, Nosepass, Skitty, Sableye, Aron, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Roselia, Gulpin, Carvanha, Numel, Zangoose, Corphish, Lileep, Duskull, Snorunt, Clamperl

Sinnoh:
Turtwig, Chimchar, Starly, Burmy, Buneary, Stunky, Bronzor, Spiritomb, Gible, Riolu, Skorupi, Croagunk

Unova:
Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Lillipup, Purrloin, Munna, Roggenrola, Venipede, Basculin, Scraggy, Minccino, Vanillite, Foongus, Axew, Cubchoo, Shelmet, Vullaby, Durant, Larvesta

Kalos:
Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Fletchling, Pancham, Espurr, Spritzee, Swirlix, Helioptile, Tyrunt, Amaura, Dedenne, Klefki, Phantump, Noibat

Alola:
Yungoos, Mareanie, Mudbray, Fomantis, Morelull, Drampa, Jangmo-o, Alolan Rattata, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Geodude

We could trade any of these for any other HA mon which is not in the list and you can offer. My personal FC is 3539-9683-2796. Just PM if you want/have anything

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
FT: 6 IV jolly HA Chimchar with egg moves Fire Punch and Thunder Punch

LF: jolly lunar Magikarp, 5 IV jolly Bagon with Dragon Dance, other competitively viable Pokémon

Navarch

LF: HA Rufflet in regular pokeball.

FT: Bottle Cap(s), Mega Stones, Evolution Stones

Last edited:

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Looking for HA Scrappy Pancham or Pangoro. Hope to use in SOS chaining ghost types.

Not sure on what to offer however. I don't have a whole lot.

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
LF: HA Drilbur or Excadrill

FT: Many HA Pokémon, many 5-6 IV Pokémon, etc. I can send people a list with more information on them.

Thank you in advance.