• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ability Trading

Connor™

Showstopper
I would but I already have a trade set up for Zigzagoon. My updated need list, provided said trade goes through (which it should) is as follows;

Swinub, Golett, Natu, Pancham, Klink, Timburr, Solosis, Passimian.

shadow_wolf

Would you consider a moon ball and a Lure ball (both) for a HA drilbur?

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Does anyone have a hidden ability Corviknight that can gigantamax if not could someone tell me the easiest way to find one?Thanks

aerial_ace

Hello i have passimian with defiant would be interested in your HA rookidee.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I really want a ha corviknight that can gigantamax.I will trade a Gigantamax Sandaconda Or Butterfree for it

Tivio

Currently looking for the following list of HA Pokemon, preferably Female where applicable for ease of passing the ability.

Swinub, Golett, Natu, Pancham, Klink, Timburr, Solosis.

I currently have available for trade;

Silicobra, Wooper, Dewpider, Clobbopus, Hattena, Eevee, Applin, G Farfetch'd, Indeedee, Corsola, Snom, Pinchurchin, Rookidee, Drilbur, Tyrogue, Charmander, Pichu, Hippopotas, G Zigzagoon, Vulpix, Corphish, Krabby, Minccino, Bunnelby, Gothita and Darumaka.

I am also willing to trade one to one Apricorn Balls or Bottle Caps as well as Pokerus infected Pokemon, though I would ask for two of my requested HA Pokemon for a Golden Bottle Cap.
Hi, atm I only have HA klinklang (I can easily breed an HA klink), would you also be interested in breedjects?
I need HA eevee, and a baby of HA timburr, if you finded it in the meanwhile. I would also be interested in indeedee and zigzagoon.

Connor™

Showstopper
It largely depends on what said breedjects would be. I'm also willing to trade a single HA Pokemon for items like Sweet Apples, since I have Sword and wouldn't mind a stockpile of those.

Tivio

It largely depends on what said breedjects would be. I'm also willing to trade a single HA Pokemon for items like Sweet Apples, since I have Sword and wouldn't mind a stockpile of those.
I have sword too, sorry. So far I have adamant impidimp, jolly scorbunny, jolly dreepy and a bunch of random 3 ivs dracovish. As for HAs, I have braviary, Mr. mime, shiinotic and wailord. Anything interesting?

Connor™

Showstopper
Is that HA G Mr Mime? If so I'll take that and HA Rufflet (preferably Females), with a bottle cap for the third, if that's okay with you.

Tivio

I forgot to mention HA machamp copperajah and butterfree. Ok I will breed them hoping for HA females in a few eggs.
But so far it should be a 3v3, klink, mr mime(yeah, ice body) and rufflet for eevee indeedee and snom. If you are also interested in something above, I will also take zigzagoon.

SueChef

Old dog, new tricks!
I have the following HA Pokémon, and am interested in Applin/Darumaka/Snom/Hettene in that order for any of the following;

Xatu
Tsareena
Coalossal
Seismitoad
Ribombee
Bewear
Ferrothorn

I can also attach a Sweet Apple to any of the above in exchange for a Tart Apple

Last edited: