• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America

gliscor&yanmega

Darn! :( At least Dragonair can be found in the wild!

Or you could just breed Dragonite(Then evolve Dratini), as the ones found in the wild don't have their Hidden Ability, assuming that's what you care about.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
What's the chance of the baby pokemon inheriting the Hidden Ability?

It's either 40% or 60% (I can't remember which) provided the mother is the one with the DW ability, and it's not being bred with a Ditto.

gliscor&yanmega

What's the chance of the baby pokemon inheriting the Hidden Ability?

From what I read, if a female Pokémon with a Hidden Ability breeds with a male Pokémon in a compatible Egg group, the offspring will have a 60% chance of also having the Hidden Ability; the Ability cannot be passed on if Ditto is a parent.

Copy/Paste from Bulbapedia

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
So I believe this would be the list of Hidden Hollow Pokemon (Gen I-IV) not found in the Dream World.

Beedrill
Venonat
Pinsir
Ditto
Heracross
Breloom
Zangoose
Seviper
Combee

2 bees, 2 rivals, 2 500 BST insects.

Torosiken

This is a title.
hidden hollow dragonite is epic. So, for the dex we don't have to raise dragonair's level to 50 :p

R_N

hidden hollow dragonite is epic. So, for the dex we don't have to raise dragonair's level to 50 :p

You can catch Dragonairs at level 50 to 70 at Dragonspiral Tower
Dartinis can range from 40 to 70

wasn't that big a deal

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Really? Because in BW1 I don't remember the levels being as high as 70? :eek: Are you talking about BW2?

Dratini's levels don't go up that high, but Dragonair's goes from 35-70, and Dragonite is catchable from level 50-70.

Ronflex

Has anyone found HH Vulpix? On the site it tells "Abundant Shrine" but there are 2 Hidden Hollows there. I kept visiting them and I get just Amoongus,Golduck, Bronzor.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
Has anyone found HH Vulpix? On the site it tells "Abundant Shrine" but there are 2 Hidden Hollows there. I kept visiting them and I get just Amoongus,Golduck, Bronzor.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure someone has found one there. It's in one of the two, but I'm not sure which one.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

The data says it is the same one as Bronzor one, which doesn't contain Golduck. Wat.

And no, I haven't played the game myself so I can help you only this much.

Too Funk to Druck

I am America
The data says it is the same one as Bronzor one, which doesn't contain Golduck. Wat.

And no, I haven't played the game myself so I can help you only this much.

I'm thinking they were going to both, and those were the ones they found between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.