• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Grotto Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senatulus

Aura Sensor
Honestly, I've found 2 of these in total throughout my entire gameplay. One was around the area where you fight Terrakion, and the other was the first one that Bianca introduces you to around the trailer on the route where the bridge takes you to Driftveil. I don't know my routes by heart, sorry. Anyone know where each and every Hidden Grotto is? So I could hop in there and check it out?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Honestly, I've found 2 of these in total throughout my entire gameplay. One was around the area where you fight Terrakion, and the other was the first one that Bianca introduces you to around the trailer on the route where the bridge takes you to Driftveil. I don't know my routes by heart, sorry. Anyone know where each and every Hidden Grotto is? So I could hop in there and check it out?

....how about checking here, then :)

Utopia Realm

Found a female Liepard on Route 9's HG but found a male Woobat in Route 6's. Time to get back to hunting.:)

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
I wish they made the Pokémon in Hidden Grottos not have a shiny lock, it would make more sense not to have shiny locks on them.

sunnygowing

Getting there...
I can understand why Dragonite are so hard to get, but Gligar?

Been trying to get Gligar for a while now, and I'm happy to bet that I'll keep on trying to get Gligar for ages, what with the odds of 2000/1!
As for female Gligar, no chance! 6666.667/1!

Kyurem1515

Keen Shiny Hunter
found a male metang last night. Took over 50 ultra balls.
Found female breloom today after only 2 days of trying.

Is the Eevee with the dream world ability in the hidden grotto in Abundant Shrine supposed to be there? Because I'm hearing a lot of different things about it.

Robbob

Is the Eevee with the dream world ability in the hidden grotto in Abundant Shrine supposed to be there? Because I'm hearing a lot of different things about it.

The hidden ability Eevee is a special event hidden grotto mission. He is not avaliable at this time.

sunnygowing

Getting there...
While trying to find a Gligar (odds of 2000/1), I encounter a shiny (odds of 8192/1).

I think the game is trolling me a bit!

sunnygowing

Getting there...
It must've not been in a grotto since that would be impossible, I'd rather take a shiny over a grotto pokemon though

Yeah, it was just outside in some shaking grass. Should've made that clear! While estactic (as it was my 1st), I'm a bit annoyed that they gave me a shiny when I wasn't looking!

Rakurai

I find it kind of silly how low the odds of encountering some of the grotto Pokemon are when you can find them so easily in the Dream World by comparison.

manniezmoll

I'm a girl, dangit!
found a male Granbull on Rt 2, & a female Butterfree in Pinwheel Forest...along with a load of pokeballs, a red shard, 2 mulch, & a repel...

Kaizer kun

Ive found a female corsola, amoongus, pachirisu and 2 male minccino's and marill.... Im having better luck with dream radar lol I normally toss back all my male finds which are most of them....

Status
Not open for further replies.