• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden History of the Human Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, firstly, this will take some time. This will take about 1.7 hours out of your life so please just do this in your free time. This is a oral debate about recently discovered FACTS that might prove that humans are more than 100,000,000 years old as a species. Please post you opinions fews about this persons discoverys and storys. Don't just go "HAHA THATS SO FRAKIN AWESOME" or "o.o nu". -_-
Author and researcher Michael Cremo discussed the evidence for "extreme human antiquity." Texts in ancient Sanskrit described previous civilizations that had high technology and he said he's found similar material across a number of ancient cultures. Cremo suggested a number of civilizations, far predating ones from the last 10,000 years, have come and gone, wiped out by various earth changes. According to different wisdom traditions, humanity goes through cycles such as Bronze and Iron Ages or what is called yugas by the Hindu. Evidence in the form of human fossils and artifacts, such as found in sedimentary layers dating back millions of years, contradicts the current theory of human origins. Yet Cremo has found most mainstream scientists are closed minded to his data, and seek to protect their power and the status quo. A few have been more receptive, and he has presented his work at prestigious venues such as the Royal Institution in London. He also touched on his notion of human devolution-- that people have devolved from a state of higher consciousness into a baser, more material reality.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Discuss and debate!

Last edited:

ImJessieTR

I WON'T kiss Ash...
Evidence in the form of human fossils and artifacts, such as found in sedimentary layers dating back millions of years, contradicts the current theory of human origins.
The problem with this statement is that it isn't the LAYER you find something in. It has to match the carbon-dating of that layer too. After all, if I fall down a cliff or something, I'll be dead in an earlier layer than I should be. But, my body won't match the characteristics of the rock I died on.

I'm all for the idea of different human "ages", but if he's going to show "facts" like that in his video, then I'm afraid he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Fitzwim

Let's see.

first, texts and stories don't prove anything, we all know the story of Atlantis, but have we ever found it? No, of course not.

Second, you say that there is "evidence in the form of human fossils and artifacts". Just fossils and a few artifacts don't prove anything, because you need to have proof of some sort of settlement (if you're talking about advanced civilisations).

Third, sedimentary layers can give a hint of how old something is, but that alone is too vague to be sure about how old something is. Ever wondered why rabbits can be a true nightmare for archeologists?

fourth: all these videos are added over one year ago! I haven't heard from that hypothese before, and because it's that old, I don't trust it.

Eszett

one love
Interesting subject of debate, but could you please make some arguments in here? I've had to delete a few posts that were all-fluff and no-substance.

Shukran lakum.

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
I serously doubt this. The oldest primate-like animal is about 70 million years old. Did you say humans were 100,000,000 years old? No, I really don't think it is possible. That would have meant we were alive with the dinosaurs and being the relatively large and land-dwelling animals we are, we would have been pretty susceptible to the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 mya.

And like others have said, texts and stories don't really prove anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.