• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ones: Reborn

(CRUDE!! How did I miss that?! Don't worry Killer_Squirtle, it will not happen again. Trust me... I also deleted the post)

Alba

"Wow! Marvelous! I had no idea that this weapons were so versatile!!" Alba said, astonished by the the Hidden Ones had. Alba had not once thought that he could create any kind of weaponry just from the energy the resided inside of him. Then again, as Violet stated, they were reaching a sort of puberty, or moreover a final change. Alba contemplated what his weapon might look like. Would it be an axe? A sword? A hammer? Alba shrugged off the thought, since it did not seem to be making any kind of weapon appear anytime soon. Alba listened in to Violet as she finished her speech.

"So, who actually has weapons and what have ya named them? I got the Spirit Scythe!"

"Meet Oblivian." Tenebro said with pride, showing off his cannon.

"Life's Bane." Dusk added, brandishing her whip.

"Ariel Bow!" Ace shouted for all to hear.

"Aqua Rod!" Tsunami shouted even louder.

"Yuki Naraku." Reiki stated calmly.

Wow... A lot of my siblings have acquired there weaponry... Alba thought, a little envious. He quickly perished the thought. Envy can make even the good-hearted become horrible monsters hell-bent on causing nothing but revenge. Alba clapped his hands together as he looked at all of his siblings that had actually created their weapons. Alba was impressed that a few of the Hidden Ones had created their weapons.

"Well, I think you may need to join them!!!" Ace turned around as he saw something form in front of him. It was a purplish fog that swirled in the air. It continued to swirl, forming a large shape with to long tails. The smoke shrank, then dissipated, revealing Azelf and a strange torkoal. The torkoal had big round black eyes that had tiny white dots near the center. The torkoal slowly moved towards Alba. As it moved, its legs began to fall apart, like goo. Then the whole body began to sink to the ground slowly, like a large airplane high in the air. Alba took a step back as the torkoal became a light-blue color, and became a mass of goo with tow big black eyes.

"A ditto? Why Azelf?" Alba inquired perplexedly.

"Because, ditto can become any object, any pokemon, or any thing." Azelf paused dramatically, then slowly continued. "And I have the perfect thing just for your problem!!!" Azelf laughed a little as he looked at the ditto, who nodded slowly as it slowly began to change, morphing into a tall figure, with large claws. It became a redish-pink color with strange disc on its shoulder. It roared as it slashed upwards and glared at Alba.

"But ditto can only become what it has seen! This is impossible!!" Alba shouted in bewilderment as he dodged a slash attack.

"Of course it is, but it was merely copying an image of palkia it saw in a nearby town. Hence the fact that it has no jaws, no clawed feet, or no tail." Azelf pointed out the very obvious difference, then shrugged. "Best I could do on such short notice... Enjoy!!!" And with those closing remarks, Azelf was gone, or rather out of sight, just in case.

"Al right then... Bring it on!!" Alba laughed as he charged at palkia-copy.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
[Edit: I changed Steph's beast forme slightly, reason will be obvious soon]

"My turn now." Stephen muttered as the other paired up for battles. "Vi, we never did get a chance to finish our battle back at Cinnabar."

Violet nodded and made the Spirit Scythe grow to its respectable size. The blade was once again on the back of the skull and the weapon was as menacing as ever. They met in one of the top rooms of the Pillar and it was built for battles. It had a regulation playing field like a pokemon stadium, but there were ancient statues on either side and the room was lit with glowing crystals just like all of the rooms.

"Ready?" Vi asked, almost tauntingly.

"Ready." Stephen said slinging a Light Ball straight at her. Violet sliced the attack orb in half with her Scythe and the two halves curved around her body and crashed into the wall behind her. The walls were enchanted and repaired a second after.

"Jealous?" she taunted. "I wonder..." she muttered to herself. She let out her howl and transformed into the Hell Hound. The Hell Hound was different than normal, the Scythe had actually fused with her tail. Now twice as long and iron tipped, the old arrow-headed impaling tail was being missed.

"...How'd you know that would work?!" Stephen accused. Now one had even thought about their weapons in Beast Forme. Turns out the weapon fused with their body and they can change which body part at will. But for Violet, since her beast forme lacked an up-right stature, she was stuck with her tail-scythe.

"All right. I can do this. I beat her once." he muttered to himself. He let out a howl and became the Heaven Wolf. The two canines rushed at each other, but Violet stopped halfway and swung her scythe-tail to make a cutting energy straight at Stephen. He evaded and unleashed a light-version of Ominous Wind.

"Holy Wind!" The wind cut at Violet's wings.

"Youch! Not funny!" she shouted back.

"Flash!" Stephen's body unleashed an enormous amount of light which blinded Violet temporarily. While she was rubbing her eyes with her wings, humanoid forme Stephen dropped down with something in his hands.

"Light Staff!" His weapon was a pure white staff with an orb filled with light rings spinning around inside. He dropped down right onto her. With a somewhat gentle whack on the noggin "I win."

"...You gotta be kidding me." Vi-hound said bluntly. "You call victory after that? "

"Well... I didn't want to hurt you that badly..." Stephen retorted, sounding embarrased.

"...We'll call this a draw."

(OOC: ^ That would have been better to PM or VM him to.)

Cynder's Dragon Pulse hit successfully, her Dragon Claw attack not so, but the dragon was still pleased she had at least managed land combat somewhat. But her pleasure was short lived, as she got thrashed by an Arm Thrust attack from Kenta. She wasn't paying attention to him at first, and most of the attacks bruised her lags badly, but before the attack ended she managed to quickly flick round and let her strong tail absorb the rest of the attack. Not wasting any time, Kenta immediately grabbed her and threw Cynder away into a pile of leaves.

"I never thought a Seismic toss attack would hurt so much..." She thought, bringing her arms towards her face in a hurry, bracing for impact. After that, all was blank for our little dragon. She was out cold for a while, but gradually came back to her scenes. She moaned a little as she sat up; thankfully she was tossed into a pile of leaves and was quick to recover, but several bruises around her legs and tail made her lower body somewhat useless in combat now. Trying to block out the pain, Cynder looked around for her attacker. Glancing behind her, she noticed Kenta staring at her, a menacing looking blue orb in his hand. Then suddenly, it fired strait towards Cynder.

"Eeek!" Was her first reaction, her second to bury down into her little pile of leaves. But the pile wasn't very big, and the attack well aimed, so the Aura Sphere hit the back of her head. Groaning with pain, she slowly stood up and looked at her attacker, her tail swinging to the left and right continuously. She could feel rage building up in her, but not just yet, she thought, Outrage can come later. Quickly thinking of her options, she decided that now she was well away from Kenta, she would stay away. With a quick flap of her wings, she prepared her next attack.

"Twister!" She shouted, her wings now producing vicious winds. They quickly formed together into a huge tornado that began quickly moving towards her brother. But seeing as it wasn't a very strong attack, (OOC: Only 40 attack power) Cynder decided that another weak attack would be enough to conceal her brothers options. Finally letting her rage get the better of her, she rammed her tail into the ground, expecting shock waves to erupt into the ground. But the only thing that erupted was pain in her tail.

"Ouch ouch ouch! Bad idea bad idea!" She thought, clutching her tail. "Ow, that Aura Sphere really did affect my thinking..." Deciding that wouldn't work, she decided to use the same attack but with her hands. She had never tried that, but at least it would be a long range attack. She quickly glanced at Kenta once more, who seemed to have more or less got rid of the attack, and flung all her force into her hand, then threw it to the floor.

"Dragon rage!" She exclaimed, shock waves flying out in all directions from the place of impact. Again, her attack somewhat back fired onto her foot, to which she fell down in pain to. Hugging her injured foot, she felt some strange power inside her talking....

Alba

"Rrrgh!!!" Alba roared as he slashed at the palkia-clone, nearly striking its arm. Noticing the attack, the palkia-clone side-stepped just in time, rearing its arm back. As Alba passed in front of him, the palkia-clone slashed at his leg, inflicting a slight gash on his left leg. Alba cringed in pain, grabbing the back of his leg.

"Owww!! Stupid ditto!!" Alba yelped as he rock back and forth, holding his shin. He was bleeding a little bit, but not much. After "licking his wound", he charged back towards the palkia-clone, slashing again. Again, the clone dodged at slashed again, slaching at Alba's right leg. Alba anticipated this attack, and kicked the ground, back flipping in front of the clone. He opened his mouth, and let out a screech that pushed back the clone.

"Gragh!!" The clone screamed, covering its "ears." Just as it began to regain some composure, Alba charged again, kicking the clone in the chest. This knocked the clone onto its back, and Alba smirked.

"Come on, I barely have a scratch!!!" Alba laughed as he brandished his left claw, preparing for the clone to attack. The clone did not move, and twitched a little before becoming the ditto once again.

"Ditto? DITTO!!!" The ditto crawled quickly, fuming with anger. It looked around, noticing something on the ground. It smiled as it changed again, into a large shape. It had a long pillar-like leg, and a long neck. It had a strange crown, and no tail, with no back legs. Alba smiled as he jumped into the air.

"Well then! Taste a little of this!!" As soon as Alba spoke, he disappeared, almost as if he was never there at all. Seconds later, he appeared in front of the dialga-clone, striking with his claw. The clone cringed slightly, and slammed its foot down, knocking Alba onto his bottom.

"Gragh!!!" The clone roared as it stepped closer to Alba before opening its mouth wide. A pulsation of bluish green light escaped from the clone's mouth, striking Alba. Somehow, Alba had been taken off guard, surprised by the dragon pulse. Alba lie motionless for a second before jumping to his feet. He rubbed his back, and opened his own mouth, letting out a high-pitched screech. Suddenly, the clone wobbled around in one spot, confused by the attack. Alba made his move.

"Hyah-AH!!" Alba yelled as he rushed forward, his left arm ahead. There was burst of energy as something formed in his hand. It did not stop his motion. He struck the clone, knocking it far away. Alba stood awestruck at what he held. It was whitish blue, with a long, cutting blade. His hand was wrapped around a vertical hilt connected to the blade, with the blade facing forward, its blade undulating at different intervals. At the end of the hilt was a short stalk, that protruded only a few inches behind him. It shone brightly in the light.

"O my goodness!!! Its amazing!! And its not to heavy!!! Such a wonderful weapon needs a name... The crowd controller? No, that's lame... The Seeker? Nah ah..." Alba rubbed his chin with his open hand. He pondered all the things he could name this thing he held. He needed something catchy, something logical, but not to long.... Then he smirked and muttered the name under his breath...

"Inertia... That'll do just fine..." He lifted the lance into the air, and shouted its name with pride.

"Inertia!!" The ditto gobbed its way into view, smiling slightly. Alba looked for his siblings, hoping to show off his weapon....

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
"Tsunami Aqua Rod!" Tsunami shouted, his voice ringing louder than his siblings, twirling his new weapon as he did. Soon all the hidden ones began to scatter, for most they paired off to gain their new weapons. Alba walked off and was soon facing a poorly replicated Palkia that soon reformed into the original ditto only to transform into a slightly better replica of Dialga. Tsunami briefly looked away to see what was going on with his other siblings. When he returned his attention to Alba, he was wielding a strange, bladed weapon. Tsunami became curious and walked over to his brother.
"Alba-niisan," he called out, "Why don't we spar a little and try out our new weapons. The Tsunami Aqua Rod versus Inertia." He shifted it between it's gem form and rod form, spinning it a few times whenever it was in it's rod form. He shifted it one last time and spun it into a ready position. He didn't know if his brother would accept his challenge, but he would be ready either way.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Ace and Dave

Ace glared at her new weapon, could it seriously be this usless. Aiming aonther arrow at Dave she yelled as she let it loose. In front of her the arrow simply disapeared and was replaced way a whilrwind in a tornado form. The tornado hit Dave consuming his entire body and then flung him off of the tower.

"Oops," Ace said as Dave limply flew back on his Skarmory like wings.

"What was that for!" Dave demanded looking at his battered wings.

"I guess my weapon is controled by my emotions or something like that," Ace said looking extremly pleased.

Dave glared as he watched her cradle her bow, "If you want a fight you got a fight," He muttered under his breath as he launched himself at Ace.

Ace wasn't prepared for the attack so when Dave launched all his weight at Ace she dropped her bow and the two began to wrestle. Even though it wouldn't have looked it, the two were evenly matched. Every pound that Dave had more than Ace, she made up for with speed.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
(Well KS took all my ideas so im going to have to have to use something from an anime...Ks don't get mad!)

Cosmo watched as Viloet and Stephen faught each other but never noticed was a staff with a Sun at one end and a cresant moon in the other. "Wait...Wasn't I sitting on this thing on the way here?? Well lets just call it my weapon I guess..." With out knowing Cosmo hit the floor with the sun side making everything in the float for awhile. To be safe he turned it on the moon side making a barriar in the air. "Wow both sdies do something! And this sun side is great for crushing people!" Cosmo said thinking about all the people he can hit with it.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
"Everyone's coming along quite nicely, good job Kiddo." Giratina congradulated his student on the roof.

"Hey, I just told them what I knew," Violet said bluntly while playing around with her scythe's perimeters. She was twirling it around, seeing what kind of weapon came out of it. The latest one had half-circle blades of both ends of the rod.

"Isn't there a name for this?" she asked, chillded out and looking at her reflection in the blade on top.

"Think so... Can't remember the name though..." he replied, trying to remember. "Wait-What is that?!" He pointed with his wing out at the horizon. Two black figures were approaching the Pillar at high speeds, almost rocket propelled-The Darkrais!

"Oh... Crap! Boss, sound the alarm. We got company coming in!" Vi shouted as she rushed to the edge, howling.

"What are you going to do?!" Giratina shouted after her.

"Buying everyone some time. They've been training hard and they're probably already injured. I'm giving them time to heal properly." the Hell Hound responded in mid-flight.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Before his brother could respond to his request, he saw two dark figures racing towards the tower. Apparently he wasn't the first, because Violet was back in her beast form and flying out to meet the enemies. He bolted after her, jumping into the air and forming a pathway of his pressurized water platforms. He sprinted after the Hell Hound, keeping pace as she flew through the skies.

"Violet-neesama, I'm here to back you up!" called Tsunami as soon as he was in earshot. He readied the Tsunami Aqua Rod, knowing it would probably be needed in the upcoming battle. To him every step he took, every flap of her wings seemed to last for an eternity.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Cosmo was playing with his Solar Spear in his beast form, it looked the same but the sun was hot and the moon was cold. If he hi something with the sun side it burned while the sun side made it freeze. He turned arround to see two black figures hed never seen and Violet was in her beast form. Cosmo quicly changed to Humanoid so he could fight with the enjoyment of hitting things and watching them get hit, not burned

"Onii-chan, what are thoes things over there? Can I break them?" Cosmo asked from behind her hovering up holding his rod, which changed into a double sided cresent rod and his arms glowing with a cold comet tail behind them.

Aura Wolfe

Rage filled Dusk as she saw her siblings fight each other, all for the sake of a stupid weapon. Celebi sensed her mood instantly, but didn't say anything. Snarling, Dusk swung her whip at a tree. Life's Bane cut through the wood with ease as the tree shriveled up and died. Dusk heard Celebi gasp in horror, and the Child of Vemon instantly regreted what she'd done. Celebi instantly went to the tree and placed her palm against it gently, shaking. Dusk stood there, listening to Celebi cry before turning and flying away. She found a high spot where her Beast form could rest comfortably, then transformed. The sharpness of sight shocked her a first, but she quickly grew used to it.

What is poison but death? That's what I truely am: Death in it's purest form, even more than Violet or Tenebro, because shadows and ghosts still have uses beyond destruction. That's all I do, destroy and kill.

Dusk curled up, resting her great head on the ledge, looking at the drop below. She wondered what it would be like to fall that distance, and then hit the bottom... No. She wasn't suicidal.

Sometimes... Sometimes I wish I wasn't a Hidden One. All I bring is death and destruction. The area around Fallabor was beautiful until I came around... Violet and Stephen came to her thoughts. They both are meant for each other. They balance each other perfectly, cancelling each other out. Is there someone out there, or something that is my other half? That will cancel me out, make me whole? But what causes life? Asides for my parent, nothing...

We have company! The strong voice of Giratina called out.

Dusk's head snapped up, and she quickly spotted what was coming. Two dark shapes were speeding this way, and Violet's Hell Hound form was rushing to meet them. Celebi then appeared in front of Dusk, eyes soloum and sad. She hadn't forgiven Dusk at all.

I can use Psychic on you to levitate you in the air so you can assist in the battle. She said coldly.

"That would be appricated Celebi. Thanks." Dusk said sadly, knowing that Celebi didn't forgive people easily.

Celebi just gave her a cold look, before focusing. A purple light surronded Dusk, and she started floating quickly towards the two dark shapes and Violet.

Tearen the Absol

Carpe Noctem
Tenebro placed a cold hand on one end of Cosmo's staff, and looked at him with all the festering distaste his largely inarticulate features could muster.

"Keep your fairy wand away from the true Darkrai. The last thing we need is people getting reckless on a legendary." Tenebro said flatly. Indeed, he himself was anxious at the prospect of such dire retaliation on one he saw as a brother. As for Dronerai, only the most horrid of demises suited the robotic blasphemy. With deafening silence, Tenebro shifted into his beast form. The amorphous cloud of darkness that now billowed silently a few feet off of the ground rocketed into the sky with terrifying speed. Hooked and barbed tendrils trailed behind Tenebro like sick streamers as he swiftly caught up with Violet.

In the distance he caught the twin glowing eyes of Darkrai and the pretender. He could not bring himself to harm his mentor, so instead he glided smoothly towards Dronerai, his tendrils stretching about him in all manners of disarray, primed to shred the robot to small, small pieces. It was at this moment that Tenebro discerned that the two Cyber Empire elites closing velocity was far higher than anyone had anticipated. Tenebro had just enough time to distort his dark form to the right as Dronerai rocketed past the group at near sonic speeds. Tenebro detected many small, slow falling devices in midair around the airborne hidden ones. Flechette bombs, primed to explode in mid air. A flyby attack... Tenebro thought to himself. Then there was fire.

Though the explosive attacks had absolutely no effect on Tenebro's incorporeal form, he did note the alarming proximity of the aerial mines to Violet and Tsunamie. With a quick flick of his tendrils, Tenebro quickly snatched undetonated bombs away from the pair and flung them far into the sky, where they detonated quite harmlessly. Orienting his field of perception to behind him, Tenebro launched after Dronerai.

I wonder how Oblivion works with this form? Tenebro mused to himself. Drawing upon the dark power at his disposal, Tenebro's heretofore hook-tipped tendrils now expanded into a veritable fusillade of dark guns. As he closed on the artificial legendary in the distance, he opened fire with a furious hail of dark elemental blasts. Dronerai maneuvered his chassis upward, and Tenebro followed suit, keeping his guns trained on the robot. The dark blasts burst into smokey purple clouds just a few feet from Dronerai, but the robot was still slightly faster than Tenebro's top speed. Tenebro needed to come up with an advantage, fast.

Slowing his speed considerably, Tenebro watched patiently as Dronerai looped around and closed on the Child of Night. Dronerai primed his main cannons and fired slow, cautiously aimed volleys at Tenebro, who simply deflected the shells with shots of his own. Suddenly, Tenebro snapped into reverse, causing Dronerai to rocket past him. While the robot was still caught off guard, Tenebro latched onto Dronerai with newly reformed hooks, and drew himself towards the now panicking robot. Tenebro sat on Dronerai's chassis like a giant, black amorphous parasite, his hooks deep in the robot's armor. Though Tenebro could not communicate while in his Beast Forme, he imagined himself saying You've caused nothing but pain in this world. For that reason, it is my sole duty and pleasure to eliminate you.

That said, Tenebro extruded more black tendrils from his black, amorphous body and weaved them together to form one, extremely large axe-like tendril. While wild, heavy strikes, Tenebro hacked away at vulnerable spots on Dronerai's body. Just as he was about to critically damage the construct, Tenebro was more than shocked to feel pain permeate his formless body. He was doubly surprised when he was head stead-fastly in place, as Dronerai rocketed in the distance to repair himself and reengage with Violet and Tsunami. Tenebro's beast forme faded as his strength wained, and he found himself held in the electric clutches of his former mentor.

You always were the runt of the litter. Darktwo scoffed coldly.

(Off topic : I hate Mew Mew Power… Watch the sub people! And on a proper note , The Kanata from my last post is named Crescent Sun. )
Joy went to untie her sister, but almost as soon as she did the alarm was sounded.

“Great!: Marie snarled “ Just what we need!” The venom in her voice was shocking. It didn’t show any sign that it came out of the shy grass guardian.

“What’s up with you?” Joy said , hovering, her wings flapping lazily “ We’ll just kill ’em robos and that’ll be it.” Joy was worried about it too, but she wasn’t going to say so.

“What’s up you!? I since when has it EVER been that easy!? God, I’ve lived 1000 years, and never went my to Adopted Mum and Dad . I didn’t do anything normally ! I didn’t have a best friend , I didn’t go to school long enough, I never learnt French. I didn’t even see the bloody 2nd season of Mew Mew Power . But then it was rubbish.” Maria ranted at light speed.

“Thisisn’tthetimetofight!Gettovi!NOW!” Joys eyes weren’t mad., but they seemed filled with pity.

“NO! She bought us time, so I’m healing.” Maria retorted .

“Fine.” Joy flew at the Darkrais
figures.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
"Vitwo, listen to me! I'm going to take you back, and get you repaired!" Dronerai shouted to Violet like she was a foreigner or a child. The Hell Hound rolled her eyes and responded with an insult.

"That's Violet as in let me welcome you to hell!" she shouted, having her Spirit Scythe fuse with her tail. Performing a peroette in the air, her tail diced thtough the already damaged exterior. He was starting to look like a giant can opener victim.

"I'm just trying to help you! You need to get the robotics back in! You're not nearly as strong without them!" Dronerai shouted, while holding in his oil-blood from his severe wounds.

"Thanks for your concern, but I'll take my chances!" shr roared back. Her purple eyes began to glow a neon blue. Dronerai's eyes went blanks and he fell out of the sky.

"Huh, so that's hypnosis? Cool." Violet said, changing back to her humanoif forme. "Get him inside the Pillar. Alive. We'll want to interrogate him. But only after breaking up a little brotherly fight!" She rocketted towards Darktwo and Tenebro, her Spirit Scythe in its new forme was in her right hand.

rotrum

Ice Cold
(OOC: I'm ba-ack. In later fights I'm prob gonna be using human form for two reasons. One, SPEED. Two, I ca't think of a way to fuse daggars with a winged ice turtle. Also reiki's wings growed too, so now he can fly more!)

Reiki stood nonchalantly before darktwo and dronerai had come. he looked up and unfolded his wings, surprsied that they seemed to be larger then before as they reached the height of their wingspan. He removed two ice cubes from his cloak and threw them into the air, they flashed and morphed into two light blue daggars; which reiki gripped tightly as he preapred to help his allies.

He flapped his wings, he was not used to beign able to fly so well as his path was skewed and uncontrollable. Reiki sighed as he watched the battle occurring above him, unable to help at the moment. But as Tenebro was being bound and Violet was trying to help him, he burst int oa straight line towards the three.

"Violet could oyu move that scythe a bit...?" Reiki asked, somewhat afraid part of him would be hurt by the long weapon.

He held up his own weaponry, the began to flash. He looked at them somewhat confused before bringing them to his sides and continuing his charge. What truly surprsied him was that after his put his daggars down,they stopped glowing and a crescent of ice shot form each of them at Darktwo.

"Uhh...Thats good to know..." Reiki murmured as he watched the ice crescent being to near Darktwo.

Her tail swaying in excitement, Cynder felt a pulse of energy run through her body. It began from the Dragon Scale swinging from around her neck, then rushed out of her body to form into... two floating gems. From each a white spike cracked the beautiful blue spheres of gems, crippling their shinning beauty. From inside the gems, a long piece of thick ribbon hanged, gathered up in a ball just as it left the gem. It looked somewhat like the head ribbon of an Altaria attached to a Dragonair's gem and a Garchomp spike hanging out of the side, but to Cynder it looked like a beauty. She eagerly grabbed the spike, making it act like a handle,and twirled the ribbons around her head. It did certain look pretty, but could it lash out some damage?

"Awesome!" Cynder exclaimed, admiring her new... thing. She grinned, then held it down low. She wondered what it could actually do. "Is it a whip or something?" She asked her self, then added, "Yeah, it is isn't it?" She gripped her new weapon harder, then lashed out at a near by rock. To the Dragons surprise, her weapon drained her energy and used it in its own attacks, making it all the more powerful. As it does, the weapon shined mysteriously with a blue energy, and expanded as Cynder pleased. On impact, the rock shattered into tiny pieces, causing Cynder to be somewhat surprised at her actions.

"It's like some sort of Mystical gem... Hmm... Mystical Gem. I like it. From now, this weapon shall be known as Mystical Gem!" The Hidden One exclaimed excitedly, holding her weapons up in the air. The sun shined through the semi-transparent gem, making it look all the more magical.

But Cynder was disturbed in her thoughts, as she heard a crash come beside her. Even more to her surprise, she saw Dronerai collapsed on the ground beside her.

"Get him inside the Pillar. Alive. We'll want to interrogate him. But only after breaking up a little brotherly fight!" Violet howled, then sped of to fight the other pokemon who accompanied Dronrai. Being the docile one she was, Cynder decided to attempt to drag the beast back inside the Legend Pillar rather than fight.

"'Kay Kenta, never mind the fight," she called out to her brother, whom she had no idea what had happened to. But now a bigger obstacle faced her. Dronrai. "Aright, how do we get this guy over there?" Cynder pondered. She knew that by herself, she would never drag the beast over the lake, but what if she used her weapon to help...? Deciding that was her best option, Cynder flung both of her Whips at Dronrai, that then fused together into a lasso. Leaping up into the air, Cynder dragged the beast across the ground while airborne, but came to a problem when she came to the lake. She could never haul that load by herself, let alone with her shot arms.

"Uh guys" Cynder called, "I may need some help."

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
"Uh guys" Cynder called, "I may need some help." Cinder called out over the battle. Cosmo Flew to her and made a box arround Dronerai, and made it freeze when the touched it with the moon side of the Spear. "I'll use Pshychic and you push" Cosmo offered to help. A purple aura went arround the ice and it was made much lighter and able to be pushed.

Befor Cosmo left he sent a note to Violet Via Pshchic. the note read,
Onii-chan, Be sure to come back home with everyone okay, And be safe yourself!

Cosmo~ (Or Honey, you chooes)

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
((OoC: Ace and Dave are back! Sorry about not posting here for a while, and sorry rotrum for not doing anything.))

Ace and Dave

Both Ace and Dave had missed the first part of the battle so while like five of their siblings battled Darktwo they were forced to try and get Dronerai inside the pillar.

"Ugh! This guy weighs a ton!" Ace complained as she attempted to drag the metal Darkari to the door way. Beside her Dave was helping, both were straining from the effort.

"Don't mention it," Dave muttered giving a weak heave.

"And not only that, but we're the worst two for the job!" Ace said now glaring at the wall, "All we have is like man power and some wind and steel that's never going to do anything for this guy."

Dave sighed and then both of them gave one last heave and pushed the body of Dronerai into the pillar.

"Okay now we need something to tie him up with," Ace said glancing around her, "If only Marie were here, then she could work her vine whip magic on this guy."

David lifted an eye brow and left to find something to keep the Dronerai down once he woke up.

Aura Wolfe

Violet had already taken care of Dronerai when Dusk arrived. She quickly found that Darktwo and Tenebro were engaged in a pretty dirty fight, with Darktwo clearly winning. Dusk glanced up at Celebi, whom had fastened herself onto Dusk's back with vines. She noticed that her tail had sprouted into 3 whip like points.

Oh, so that's were it went. Dusk thought.

The forest Guardian nodded coldly, and Dusk floated over towards Darktwo, from behind of course. A savage grin appeared on her face as Dusk clammed her massive, poison dripping jaws onto Darktwo's head, completely forgetting that this was an ally gone wrong. Darktwo thrashed in pain as Celebi cried out.

You idiot! That's Darkrai! Celebi exclaimed, voice filled with horror.

Oh ****!

Dusk quickly released the legendary Pokemon of the Shadows, but the damage seemed to have been done. Acid now appeared to be eating away Darktwo's head. Dusk let off a constant stream of swear words as Celebi flew over and was engulfed in a green light, which spread onto Darktwo's head as well. The poison slowly disappeared.

Celebi glared at Dusk. You have to be careful about what you do. We need to paralyze him or something, then take the chip out.

"Then I'm useless here. I can only destroy." Dusk said flatly.

Alba

Alba ignored his siblings constant calls of battle. He was content with his weapon, and liked to stay in a little wonder. He was ready to see the full extant of Inertia's powers. However, he wanted it to be against an enemy, not an ally. And he got his wish a few seconds later as to armor-plated robot warriors float from the sky. They both were Darkrai, but one sounded nonmetallic; organic.

Wait, that is the real Darkrai!! Don't tell me this cyber empire has gotten a hold of another legendary... Are none of them safe? Alba battled internal whether or not if he should react, noticing the Violet had already charged to battle. Alba watched as his other siblings jumped into the fray, battling the Darkrai warriors. Violet took out the Dronerai fairly quickly, not surprising after seeing how aggressive she fought. All that was left was Darktwo.

Crude, Tenebro is in battle with his former master... That must feel awful... I can't imagine having to deal with that. Alba thought, still undecided about any action. He had his orders, take Darktwo in alive, but this was easier said then done. Tenbro seemed to be losing, most likely surprised by his master's murderous intentions. Alba watched a battle that seemed to be rolling on forever, unable to even take a step when Dusk floated into the air.

"Oh good... Dusk will help..." Alba muttered to himself as he relaxed a little bit. She attacked Darktwo, launching some corrosive toxin onto Darktwo's head. The attack corroded most of his armor away, and then started corroding his skull. Celebi appeared and reversed the damage; they wanted him alive... Alba saw the anger in her face, the uselessness. Alba was moved into action. He dashed forward, headed straight for Darktwo. He grabbed Inertia, and placed it in front of him, holding his weapon in front of him. Darktwo dodged by back stepping, and pushed Alba back. Alba landed on his feet, and brandished his weapon.

"Don't worry Tenebro!!" Alba spoke angrily, ready for the battle that would ensue. "I'm here to help!!" Alba entered his battle stance, extending the blade of Inertia. He made a sweeping motion, and stared down Darktwo. He would not move until he saw any sudden movements.