• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ones REDUX

Ditto123

~Word~
Chuck
Tower

He groaned and stood up. Chuck looked at the 16 other people. Right away, he noticed 2 things about the people. Living with pokemon can boost your pokemon-related knowledge. He noticed that these people reminded him of pokemon types. A guy had an insect shell on his arms, etc. Wait...including him, that made 17. There were 17 pokemon types! He also noticed a girl. She looked SO familiar. Her hair was purple. Or was it violet?
"H...H...Hey," Chuck stuttered. Chuck NEVER stutters! It was just that...it felt like he knew her! She didn't hear him.
Over her shoulder, he saw a guy next to a ground type pokemon. Was it from sinnoh? It looked like a hippo. Chuck's vision diverted up. His breath was taken away. There was a statue of Arceus in the middle of 17 pedestalls. 17 again? And how did he know what Arceus looked like? It looked familiar though...
A light drew his attention. On a pedestall, there was a single pendant. It was in the shape of a fist. Pendants weren't his style, but Chuck somehow knew he had to put it on. He did. There was an engraving on it.
"Fighting with true honesty makes you win. You were created to be a great fighting warrior. Fight with true honesty and you will be the best."
Chuck raised and eyebrow. That was a strange description.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Okay, you two kinda screwed up. Chiyaya, you did better. If you read the plot, everyone of the 7 are sibs, so bad move hitting on one of them. Incest won't be allowed in serebiiforums, most likely. Ditto, you don't just control another person's character, they control their own, and you control your own. That was against the rules, if you noticed. Also, you also did the same thing as Chiyaya. Incest and Bunnying? Not good, Chuck. Also, this isn't actually what happened yet, but since yer char's name is Chuck Norris, I get the feeling he's going to be overpowered.)

Kuro and Mary

Kuro pulled out a piece of paper and a pencil, and wrote something down the piece of paper... then, he saw someone walking out, so he hid next to them, staying out of both Mary's and the kid's vision, and he dropped the paper next to Mary, and left for the city. He had no idea what the kid was a boy, especially not that it was bug boy.

"Yea, I just got pranked, that's all. My big brother is really nice to me... but he's like a child sometimes." Said Mary, slightly laughing, and smiled at Lucio, and she spoke again. "He's really strong from protecting me all these years, but you seem to be strong too... you kind of remind me of my brother... He loves peace, yet he also loves to fight, so he goes for peace first, if that doesn't work, fight, and after fighting, peace again... now that I look at it, your wounds seem like fighting wounds... the same kind I always had to patch up for my brother."

"Although he is really good at singing, he acts cold to most people... but many in our school knew he was nice, since he always helped people. Still, he never did realise that people liked him, so you could say he's pretty dense... Still it's like he has a split personality when he's happy..." while saying this, Mary had a slight blush, but it was barely noticable. However, it disappeared when she noticed something. Then, she looked at Lucio with a cute smile, and a blush, which was very noticable this time. "Oh, right! I'm sorry, I never introduced myself to you! My name is Mary Tsubasa, what's your's?"

Then she noticed a piece of paper on the floor. When she picked it up, she began to read it:

"Oy! I'm going to be in the city for now, and since it's visible this time, I won't get lost, so don't worry about me going the wrong way and come to the city later! Only, I have no promises about me not getting lost INSIDE the city... remember, if you still want to be treated to what you want, you have to find me! A reward awaits you if you do!

Also, my phone will be off, but don't worry, I'll call you if you can't find me for too long. Just find yourself a hotel room for now, and I'll try not to fight too much. Still, you might just see a kid about with a bloody nose pretty soon. Some five-year old was being bullied, but you know me, I'll try to reason with him first.

Tip: Same as usual. Follow the Music.

Love, Kuro Gladius Tsubasa, your caring brother

P.S. Remember, I'm going to be watching you, so don't even think about going out with some random guy I don't know or I don't like."

Mary, after reading it all out loud, sighed. "Really, Kuro? again? Always expecting that I would be dating someone that he would dislike! Sure, there was that ONE time, and he was right that the guy was a creep, and Kuro did stop him before he tried anything, but he should know by now what type of boy I like!"

Suddenly, Murkrow came straight down between them, with a piece of paper tied to its leg. Apparently, Murkrow followed Kuro, so he sent the bird back. Mary took the paper and opened it, and read the following:

"I really hope Murkrow got this to you... but, I can't see who it is from where I was, but take five steps away from the boy next to you. He seems to be close to your type, but it's hard to tell when you can barely see the kid. If you'll excuse me, I'll be in the city.

P.S. I hope you didn't read this out loud, because that would be embarrassing!"

Mary's face went a deep red, only to be interrupted by a boy who would be slightly shorter than Kuro ran by holding his nose. It was clear that the boy had a bloody nose. Her face was no longer red. "Wow, onii-chan wasn't kidding about that."

Then, she looked back to the paper again, when she noticed something on the back. "Oh? What's this?"

Mary read the following message from the paper:

"P.S.S. I'm lost already. I might need to call you today... oh well, the tip should get you to me."

Suddenly, Mary began to faintly hear a beautiful song from in the forest that was near the city... Mary sighed and facepalmed. "Wow, it is JUST like Kuro to get lost this quickly when alone."

Ditto123

~Word~
thats what bunnying means? and i forgot bout the whole family thing
and its just a name. has nothing to do with his strength

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
yes thats what bunnying means and I know the plot. I was in all the games.

D

Deleted member 133172

Chris, Dragon

Chris’s pendant seemed to go inside his chest, and he suddenly felt more powerful, he grinned, his large fangs showing, he looked at the others, most of them appeared to be picking up their own medallions. For once in his life Chris didn’t feel strange and abnormal, these others were like him, and they were all unique in their own special ways.

Chris examined his claws, they appeared to be getting sharper every day, he rotated his hands and ran his finger across the sharp edge very carefully, despite how lightly he had touched it, it began to bleed, he just left it to bleed though. Chris wondered if his wings had become any larger or more powerful, but he decided it was best not to extend them in here, he would need to safely make two rips in his shirt so they had room to escape. Chris retracted his claws. He had noticed a few of the others had left the tower; he began to wonder if everybody else was just as confused as he was. Chris walked up the large statue of the pokémon and began to examine t, it was incredibly detailed, to every tiny feature. Chris then noticed his finger was beginning to bleed a bit more, he wiped it off on his trousers, messy clothes were better than a finger dripping in red blood anyway!

(Okaaaaaaaay, I hate to break this to you Darkness, but Kuro is over powered. Not so much now, but when he was fighting… yeah. It’s not fair for you to accuse other’s of being over powered when they haven’t acted as badly as you have. And Chihaya is fine, as he said he was in every game , and hitting on her is fine because he doesn’t KNOW they are siblings.

Oh, and Ditto, bunnying is bad. Just Sayin’
*Rant over*
Sorry for acting all high and mighty, I know Emma is far from perfect.)

Emma blinked. The pretty girl was talking to her, but she didn’t know what to say

"Hey, do you want to come with me? I'll promise to keep you safe.” Was that she said? She didn’t know, it seemed too good to be true. Not knowing what to say she just looked up at her. She wanted to agree, but she didn’t know what to say. Anyway, how did she benefit ? There was no point answering the girl, said a part of her brain.

Well, it seemed she couldn’t answer now anyway. The pretty girl had stepped away from her and to a sliver pedestal. She picked up a pendant and it looked as if she absorbed it. Looking around, everyone here seemed to be doing the same thing. Should she look for a pedestal? Emma felt rather embarrassed. She’d never felt this way in her life, but she didn’t want them to think less of her. She saw an empty pedestal and felt drawn to it.

Walking up to it, she saw a pendant made out of a dark metal that seemed to glow slightly . She noticed an inscription on it

Strength of the mind is the power that controls everything. Everything else is meaningless without the mind driving it. True power comes from within.

Reading it, she felt her heart clench. She picked it up, and felt it melt into her body. She felt like this was the natural thing to happen. She didn’t question the events up to now, but she knew more where coming.

Ditto123

~Word~
Chuck
Tower

As soon as he put the pendant on, it sank into his body. He started feeling a lot stronger. Then, a brick started falling off the tower. Chuck looked up and his eyes popped out of his head. But he remembered what he did to the Team Chaos guys. Chuck punched up. The brick shattered, but it wasn't frozen. Was his feeling of getting stronger only and illusion? Chuck was about to ask Larvitar, but realized that it wasn't there. A wave of fear washed over Chuck. What happened to Larvitar? Then he felt a rustling on his head. Chuck sign with relief. Larvitar must've climbed on his head. Chuck took a better look at his surroundings. There was the tower. 17 pedestals were around the Arceus statue.

"Hello son." Chuck freaked out. That voice was back and it sound really familiar. But he wasn't that that voice's son. His parents were...he couldn't remember! Chuck was so frustrated, he wanted punch something. His fist drove through the ground. Chuck pulled it back up when he realized something. The ground was frozen in that spot! Chuck stared in wonder at his fist...

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Oh rly? Anyway, y didn't you just VM me? Anyway, I said the plot thing isn't much of a deal, and the name just makes me feel uneasy about that, as I already said. Also, every post made about Chuck has a "script"-ish spot in the middle, so you shouldn't do that anymore... anyway, VM from now, KK? also, poke, if you look, he only used bluffs other than the first fight, which was against some normal kids... when the RP really starts, his bluffs won't work at all since they know what to expect from him... -_- also, KS already talked to me about that. Please, if you're going to accuse someone, put up some facts.)

Mawile412

Problem
(Well then)

Nicole
Tower

The boy covered in sand stood up and said, "Yes im fine.." Nicole wasn't so sure. He looked slightly depressed, as if someone he had known passed away. "But can I ask, has anyone told you how beautiful you are? Your hair is so neat and clean and your eyes shine brilliantly"

Nicole blushed and smiled, "Thanks, I uh.. I don't exactly know. It's just always been that way." She looked down and noticed the hippopotas struggling, as if telling the boy something. Suddenly, the boy read the pendant closest to him and it was absorbed by his body. He looked back over at Nicole.

"Hello, im Landon and this his Hipopi. And you are?"

"My name's Nicole. I'm from Hoenn," She stated. She looked at him and knew that he was special, just like her and the others who gathered around them. Nicole turned around and noticed the green haired girl standing before a pedestal with her own pendant. She walked with Landon over to the girl. "Hey, excuse me. What's your name?"

(OOC: I’m not gonna cause a fight, so I’m just gonna post.)
Emma stood and looked at her pedestal. She felt strangely happy, like she had kinda thought she’d of felt when she saw her birthplace. She wondered why she hadn’t felt that way back then.

Suddenly, she heard a voice that seemed to be directed at her saying "Hey, excuse me. What's your name?" The voice had come from the kind pretty girl with the long glossy dark hair, who was standing next to a boy who wasn’t wearing a shirt. This seemed odd to Emma, because it wasn’t really hot here.

Suddenly, remembering she’d been asked her name, she replied “My name is Emma.” Feeling as if she should add something to this sentence, she added “What’s yours?… And why are we here?”

She kinda felt embarrassed. This girl obviously was the type of girl who never had trouble thinking of what to say, she guessed she had a lot of friends. Not that Emma really wanted friends. But maybe this girl was the type of person who would make a good friend? Emma felt confused. Her whole outlook on life was being threatened .

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
[EVERYONE FREAKIN' READ
@Darkness: STRIKE 2 YOU REALLY AREN'T IN THE POSITION TO BE ENFORCING THE RULES, AND IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, A RULE IS THAT PUNISHMENT IS SOLEY UP TO ME AND TOKYO!
@Everyone else: Could we please refrain from single-line OOC posts? Stuff like this'll get us in trouble. And also, i know not everyone has posted, but I'm just too eager/impatient to wait for the plot to get going!]

Violet
Myth Pillar
In front of the Arceus statue

Violet kept staring at the statue intently. She wasn't alone though; a boy-body builder and the twitchy-looking kid were also examining the stone replica. What was something like this doing in a place as dingy as this anyway? This belonged in a great temple or something, but this place looked more like a military fortress from what Violet saw. The main reception hall had multiple locks on the door and has no other way of entrance except the main door. A hidden stair case made for perfect lockdown and from the floors above they could spring traps... Cool.

The statue began glowing out of nowhere. Violet and the other children began to stare, some even looked scared. Violet had seen too many adventure-archeolgy films to be surprised by this. She gave a blank look, as she stared right into the light.

"My Children..."

Ok, now she was scared.

My children. I am Arceus... Your father. This may be much for you to understand right now, but know this. Look amoungst yourselves and what do you see? Someone that reminds you of yourself, someone that you have a sense of belonging with. Each of you are siblings. Not only my children, but gods in your own right.

"You are the 17 unhatched, the gods of the elements. Each of you represents and rules over one of my powers. In fact, you may very well have the potential to surpass my strength, but only together.

"You have all noticed what the world have come to; humans continue to destroy and pollute, but that is not our biggest concern right now. A group calling themselves Team Chaos seeks to control the powers of nature. This will cause such an imbalance in the order of the planet, that the power of the gods may disappear forever.

"You will not be alone in this fight though; right now, your siblings, the other gods, are in a hibernative state. You must find them so they may help you in your fight.

"Violet. You are the eldest of your siblings and you know the most about the stories of old. You must lead in this mission. Take this ancient tomb. It will contain all there is to know of your legend in the making."

A thick, leather book came out of the light and flew towards Violet. Violet reluctantly caught it in her sleeved hands and she began to tremble at the thought of the responsiblity put on her.

"What?! I can't do it! I only know how to deal with dead people! Not live ones!" Violet protested.

"You must, my daughter. The lives of your family depends on you. I cannot assist you further. Even know, my strength is waining... I will be with you as soon as I can

"May.. Luck smile upon you... My.. Children..."

The voice was gone and the light faded. Violet just stared for a second before snapping herself out of the trance of self-doubt. She cracked open the book and began to flip through the pages... the blank pages... Wow, he wasn't kidding when he said "Legend in making" because we have to write it ourselves...

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Luciollo
Outside of Tower-National Park

The girl answered him as he looked from from clutching his bandaged leg.

""Yea, I just got pranked, that's all. My big brother is really nice to me... but he's like a child sometimes." She said with a laugh that soothed his eardrums and a smile that made him feel dark despite the segments still lighting up. Wait? Her big brother had been here? I hadn't seen any guy near her when I got here..

Continuing to talk, she added, "He's really strong from protecting me all these years, but you seem to be strong too... you kind of remind me of my brother... He loves peace, yet he also loves to fight, so he goes for peace first, if that doesn't work, fight, and after fighting, peace again... now that I look at it, your wounds seem like fighting wounds... the same kind I always had to patch up for my brother." with a voice of slight suspicion. Lucio was just wide eyed, Did she think I was strong? Is this a good thing? And why did the attitude of fighting then peace then fighting seems so familiar to him? Was he really like that? he thought as he kept questioning himself even though he knew he did not have an answer for any of them. This girl was intelligent though, she was able to guess that his wounds were from fighting, her brother must fight a lot. She then continued to speak about her brother,

"Although he is really good at singing, he acts cold to most people... but many in our school knew he was nice, since he always helped people. Still, he never did realise that people liked him, so you could say he's pretty dense... Still it's like he has a split personality when he's happy..." Lucio listened on closely. Good at singing? Acts cold Her brother started to remind the bug boy of the dark haired boy that he had fought with maybe only 20 minutes ago. The girl then gave him a smile that almost made his heart stop before all of a sudden making a facial expression which showed she was surprised or had just found something out. Her face then turned red to which she then introduced herself as Mary Tsubasa. What a beautiful name Lucio thought before finally realizing that he was to answer her.

"M-My name is Luciollo, but you can call me Lucio," He said with a smile that showed bright white teeth and a thumbs up.Suddenly it was becoming easier to talk to her. His confidence rose but was soon dropped along with his arm as he noticed that she was done reading a piece of paper she had found on the floor. Thanks for ignoring me... He thought but not wanting to be rude, he stayed there waiting for her to finish reading. After a few seconds however she let out a loud sigh and blurted out,

"Really, Kuro? again? Always expecting that I would be dating someone that he would dislike! Sure, there was that ONE time, and he was right that the guy was a creep, and Kuro did stop him before he tried anything, but he should know by now what type of boy I like!" At this statement Lucio went completely red. Who was Kuro? Was he her big brother? And thats that about dating? Does he think we are dating? By now Lucio was extremely nervous, he really had never been in this kind of situation, of course why would he be. All the girls usually avoided him anyways because of his abnormalities.

His confidence seemed to be draining with every second when suddenly a Murkrow with a note attached to it flew in between him and Mary. There was something strange about this Murkrow, where had he seen it before? The Bird Pokemon took a sneering look at him as Mary took the paper from its leg and began to read it. He noticed his partner, Yanmega hovering just above the tree line but in such a position that it was easy for Lucio to spot him.

Mary began to read out loud this time, "I really hope Murkrow got this to you... but, I can't see who it is from where I was, but take five steps away from the boy next to you. He seems to be close to your type, but it's hard to tell when you can barely see the kid. If you'll excuse me, I'll be in the city. P.S. I hope you didn't read this out loud, because that would be embarrassing!"

If Lucio could have reached the maximum amount a person could turn red from blushing, he just achieved it. Now he was sure that the brother had most likely watched him and was now thinking that he was Mary's "type". He noticed that the she turned red as well and it seemed to be one of the most embarrassing moments of Lucio's life (He hadn't had that many embarrassing moments.) He then noticed that Mary seemed to stop blushing and noticed something strange from her facial expressions but Lucio was to preoccupied with his embarrassment that he did not even dare to turn around.

Lucio began to calm a little however, he began to remember the cocoon meditation he always went through in Viridian Forest. He tried not to think about the forest however because he didn't want to seem depressed in the eyes of the beautiful girl that was sitting and reading in front of him. He then noticed she had flipped the paper and began to read again,

"P.S.S. I'm lost already. I might need to call you today... oh well, the tip should get you to me." What tip? Lucio thought as he looked at Mary who had by now both sighed and face palmed. "Wow, it is JUST like Kuro to get lost this quickly when alone." She said in a voice which sounded like she was complaining.

As she began to stand up, music started to echo through the trees in his right. Lucio had to guess that this must have been the "tip" that Mary was talking about when she read the paper. He looked at her for a moment before saying,

"Um-uh maybe it is best if you went and searched for this...Kuro...that sent you this message," A nervous smile stood on Lucio's face, "I have to stay here and find out about um, why we are here." Could it be that Kuro was one of the 16 others that were teleported to the tower.

"B-but just so that I know your safe..." Lucio said nervously before letting out a loud buzz but to Mary it seemed more like a soft one coming from his lips. Suddenly two Ledybas came out of the bushes and hovered over Mary. Ledybas?! This could only mean one thing... but Lucio decided not to say what his suspicions were and instead continued speaking nervously to Mary.

"T-Take these Ledybas, they will escort you over to wherever you wish to go." He started to loosen his grip on his leg, the pain was slowly drifting away, "But if you can, try to bring him back here Ok?" Lucio thought that since they were teleported over to most likely another region and her brother was able to contact her, then that must mean he was one of the 16 others that had arrived here as well.

The sound of a women rang through his years but it had a bug like buzz to it much like his own voice, "Be careful with this girl Lucio, that Murkrow seems too familiar." The voice caught Lucio by surprised and he glanced around to see where it came from. He saw that his Yanmega had hovered beside him. It seemed to have a slight smirk on it.

Just as he was about to ask it if it had been the Pokemon who talked to him, Lucio heard another voice, this time coming from within the tower. It felt powerful, almost god-like, it was Arceus. The voice proved every one of Lucio's suspicions about the 16 others besides him. Everything except the Team Chaos, So that is who they were.. The voice then addressed Violet and told her that she was the leader of the 16. At that moment, Lucio looked again at Mary.

"Go get your friend now! I need to check something." he said as he ran into the tower to where Violet was. He walked over to find that she was looking at a blank book and flipping through the pages. He looked left a right, one by one he saw the other 16. The girl of flaming hair, the boy of fangs and claws and raw meat, the martial arts boy and so on. He approached Violet and said, "Violet, I heard everything..." Right now he was not worried about the segments that lit up his shoulders and palms, nor the thought of anything else, he knew then that his life would be changed forever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 133172

Chris, Dragon

As Chris examined the statue, it began to glow, he backed away a little bit, slightly confused... He began to stare at it in wonder

"My Children..."

Chris wondered if he heard right. Did the statue talk, and did it really say ‘my children?’

My children. I am Arceus... Your father. This may be much for you to understand right now, but know this. Look amongst yourselves and what do you see? Someone that reminds you of yourself, someone that you have a sense of belonging with. Each of you are siblings. Not only my children, but gods in your own right.

“A god?” Chris thought, slightly pleased with himself, even though he still didn’t really understand what was going on

"You are the 17 unhatched, the gods of the elements. Each of you represents and rules over one of my powers. In fact, you may very well have the potential to surpass my strength, but only together.”

“This is beginning to make a bit more sense” thought Chris, but surpassing the strength of arceus was something else.

"You have all noticed what the world has come to; humans continue to destroy and pollute, but that is not our biggest concern right now. A group calling themselves Team Chaos seeks to control the powers of nature. This will cause such an imbalance in the order of the planet, that the power of the gods may disappear forever.”

Chris was shocked when he heard the name, ‘Team Chaos’ it sounded oddly familiar to him,,,

"You will not be alone in this fight though; right now, your siblings, the other gods, are in a hibernative state. You must find them so they may help you in your fight.”

"Violet. You are the eldest of your siblings and you know the most about the stories of old. You must lead in this mission. Take this ancient tomb. It will contain all there is to know of your legend in the making."

“She gets to lead?” Chris thought to himself, slightly jealous, but he let it pass, it may have shown through from his epression, but he quickly tried to hide it.

"What?! I can't do it! I only know how to deal with dead people! Not live ones!" Chris heard Violet say

"You must, my daughter. The lives of your family depends on you. I cannot assist you further. Even know, my strength is waining... I will be with you as soon as I can

Chris looked around at the others, the voice appeared to have faded and the statue stopped glowing. Inconveniently, as Chris had a few questions to ask...

“But where do we start?” Chris thought... This had all come too quickly, he had discovered who his real father was, and a god nonetheless, and he’s also discovered that he is practically a god himself, “a bit too much for one day” he thought. He walked over t violet and peeked at the book, just interested in what was in it, it was blank, simply blank, a legend in the making indeed, they had to write it!

((OOC: After getting the pendants, have our powers been increased? I just want to know so I’m not being slightly overpowered.))

Mawile412

Problem
Nicole
Tower-Jawn

The green-haired girl turned to Nicole and Landon and said, “My name is Emma.” She looked unsure, and added, “What’s yours?… And why are we here?”

Nicole stared at her for a moment before finally saying, "My name's Nicole. This here if Landon. I'm not quite sure why we're here, though it must be impo-" Suddenly, a voice filled the room. Nicole took in a breath, frightened for a moment.

It was the voice of Arceus, which spoke to everyone about who they are. "Each of you are siblings. Not only my children, but gods in your own right.." Nicole was amazed; she was a god? And not only that, a direct child of Arceus.

"This changes everything," Nicole exhaled. She thought, Does this mean.. my powers.. do they relate.. to the Steel type?Now that she thought about it, everyone here did seem to represent their own type. Landon was ground, Emma was perhaps Psychic, and all of the others too.

For the second time today, Nicole was left both speechless and breathless.

Ditto123

~Word~
Chuck, Fighting
Tower

So...he was a good. Chuck almost laughed. Almost. But a lot of things fell into place. Why he was really strong. Why he can't remember his parents. Why the voice and statue seemed so familiar. Why the other kids seemed so familiar.

"So, I'm a god. Nice to know. And did you mention Team Chaos? Those jerks." Chuck grimiced. He will defeat that evil team.

"Yes Chuck. You are a god." Chuck looked around. It looked like the other could only hear the intro. "You know Team Chaos? Looks like you will be helpful to the others." Chuck grinned at that. "Chuck, you are the strongest of your friends strength-wise. The others are more powerful special power-wise, but you have strength. You will be an important piece of the puzzle. Work well with your team and do well. I hope we meet again..."

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(huh? I was just pointing some things out, asking if they wanted to change it! oh well, I'm really bad at explaining, so sure =P)

Mary

"Oh, thank you, Lucio." said Mary, gently smiling, she began to run towards the forest, her hair waving in the air. Suddenly, the bug pokemon who were following stopped, as someone who was just coming out of the forest crashed into her. The two fell. Suddenly, the other person, who turned out to be Kuro, got up and dusted himself.

"Ahhh for crying out loud! I get lost this quickly yet I can't be as fast when I need to? Sorry ma'am. My deepest apologies." said Kuro, bowing at the last part. Just as he was about to turn back, he noticed who it was. Quickly, he looked back at Mary. However, his face was unable to see by Luciollo at the time being... "Mary? Oh, hey! Seems like my surprise plan failed, huh? I was going to help you get a Ditto, like you wanted... but it copied a trainer's Chatatot so I started chasing it... and this..."

"Oh shut up, Kuro. As long as you didn't get yourself hurt again." said Melody, smiling gently. Then she moved, letting Kuro see Luciollo. "Kuro, meet Luciollo, the one you thought I was dating even though I'm not. Luciollo, this is Kuro, my big brother.... eh? Oh right! he went to the tower!"

"Oh, so he's like me, huh? Okay, stay here with the pokemon, I'll go in and meet him!" said Kuro happily, and wandered in. However, since he only saw Luciollo from a far-away place, and he only knew what he looked like from the back, he began to walk around, tracing the edges of the tower, until he saw him. Strange, he seemed overly familiar. Quickly, he walked over to the boy, with a smile. "Hello, I believe your name is Luciollo? I am Kuro Gladius."

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Willow
Fuchsia City

Willow grunted as she watched the strange people walked around the only place she had ever known as home. She looked at the old abandoned dojo where she used to live; most of them were heading that way, others towards the gym. She decided to stop thinking so much of it, a lot of strange people had recently been coming here. Usually to talk to the gym leader but some stopped and talked to her. They usually made average conversation but sometimes asked very personal questions. She still didn’t like the looks of these idiots. She wished she had a few Pokemon although she did have Lavender; her small Skorupi that lived with the gym leader. She decided it was best to go see Lavender and the gym leader.

She walked in very quietly until someone talked from behind her.

“Hey you kid! Wait oh it’s Willow, my how you’ve grown!” It was the guy from the beginning of the gym. She had come to know him as Jaroo, or just Jar-jar as she often called him.

“Oh hey Jaroo! I haven’t see you in years!” She said happily. Jaroo had taken a break after getting injured in a fire that had struck the building. This was his first day back on the job.

“Did you come to challenge the Leader?” He asked her with a mischievous look in his eyes.

“Oh Jaroo! Shut your face! I only came here to check on Lavender.” She said happily almost laughing.

Jaroo said nothing. He almost looked sad.

“Jaroo? Are you okay?” Asked Willow in a concerned manner. He didn’t answer her, he grabbed her by the neck.

“Jaroo let me go!” She shouted in shock almost crying.

“I’m sorry about this Willow but it can’t be he-” Jaroo fell to the group with Lavender on his back. Lavender’s stinger was in his back injecting Poison through his veins.

“Lavender.. What happened?” Said Willow picking up Lavender. Laender just looked at her and pointed at the men outside. She now saw they all had guns and hse heard faint music in the distance.

“What the hell! Lavender are you implying that he was bad?!” Lavender nodded with her small poison tail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow decided it was best to leave. Her feet pretty much guided themselves as she walked through the wide world. Not knowing or caring where she went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow had no idea what happened next. She awoke somewhere unknown to her

"Where the bloody hell Am I?"

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Tower

"Hmmph. A tower." Silver muttered. He became curious when he looked around, seeing 16 others with abnormalities, some not very obvious, some with abnormalities which would, if possible, be yelling: "Hi! Look at me! This person is completely abnormal!". Suddenly, he heard a voice emanating from the tower.

"Those who wish hope or malice, Those whose ambitions are unmatched, All are banned from this place, Save for the 17 unhatched"

Suddenly the doors of the gargantuan tower opened, and Silver's head burned with remembrance.

He was walking along, towards Mt. Silver, seeing Chuck punching rocks as he walked. The grass was long as usual, but still in the breeze. The pokemon were being more boisterous than normal. The Xatu who normally would sit on his favourite rock and tell the other pokemon stories was flying off, towards the indigo plateau. Something was definitely wrong.

Silver pressed on. He traversed his way to the point of the mountain he had to get to. There, by the outer road path, were three tombstones. He walked silently to the one closest to him. 'Here lay Martha Earthborn, taken by the never-stopping rocks.' Silver cleaned the engraved rock he had placed when he first visited the headstone. He moved on.

'Here lay John Earthborn, taken by the never-stopping rocks.' Once again Silver cleaned the stone he had placed. He moved to the next one. 'Here lay Peter Earthborn, taken by the never-stopping rocks.' As Silver finished cleaning the rock, a dark-wearing man hurried towards Silver.
"Move ya' little runt!" Yelled the man as he ran towards Silver. He stood his ground and yelled back.
"Why should I?"
"Coz, I'm gettin' outta here. I've just set a bomb, see?"

Silver's face froze and paled, then flooded with anger. He pulled his arm back.
"You destroy the only place I can truly call home," He swung his arm at the man, hitting his right cheek and throwing the man off the edge. "You will die with the those you have doomed."

Silver hurried up the mountain, towards the bomb. Once he had reached the deathly device, he began to try to disarm it. The bomb was easily 8' across, with a small control panel on it. Four minutes passed. Nothing.

Suddenly, Silver heard rocks moving. The man he had thrown off was standing there. His dark uniform was torn, his face and hands bloody. "I'm gonna ****ing kill you, ya' little tyke." He lunged at Silver, but missed and caught his arm on the bomb.

Beep. Beep. Beep. "Fifteen seconds remaining." Said the bomb. Silver legged it away from the mountain. He kept count in his head. He tripped in a lower room, just as the bomb went off. The explosion hurt Silver's ears like a knife slicing someone's hand off. The world went black, as Silver curled up into a ball....

It was a few days until Silver woke up. He was amazed, looking at the rocks and rubble around him. He saw a graveler, on the floor, unmoving. He was overtaken by rage. He just stood up, shoving rocks away from him, looking for something to destroy. Then he saw three of the men, in the same uniform as the one Silver had effectively killed, all huddled around a laptop, talking. He ran towards them, even though they were on a cliff. Silver tried to stop but couldn't. Something was controlling him. He leapt, several meters away from the evil men. But then rubble began to rise, making perfect footholds, and Silver kept jumping. The men were talking, and, before Silver ran into them, he regained control and hid behind a rock.

"It was a success, my lord." Said one of the men.
"Good. See to it that all of the rubble is removed, so we can use this space. Also, go to viridian, kill the populace. We will talk again. One success for Team Chaos." Replied the person they were talking to.

Then Silver made his move. He ran forwards, grabbed a stone as he ran, and beat one of the men in the back of the head with it. The man fell down, as the other men realized they were under attack. Silver threw the stone at one, hitting him in the neck, then grabbed the laptop and hit the remaining man around the head. The laptop smashed. Then Silver looked at the men, then at his own hands. He was fading! Panic was not overtaking him, as he felt the same as he had when he made the rocks rise. He faded at last, and saw the tower...

Last edited:

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
The glowing died out and the voice was gone. It was a somewhat serious moment but Landon didn't belive any of it. Father? Mother Terran never told her about a father. Her mate had been kiddnaped by an unkown team befor his egg was found. "Oh ho ho ho!" he laughed.

"Is everyone going to belive this without solid proof!?" he suddenly looked serious. "How can I belive this isn't a trap set by this Team Chao-," He was cut off from the shock that his body was now turning into sand and being blown away.

~An unkown room~

Landon had found himself in a room, his body that fell a part turning into sand had been put back together perfectly. The golden light illuminated the whole room. "Landon, child of ground types, why do you think I am a member of Team Chaos?" he herd the voice again.

"well why can't I belive that!?" he shouted at the voice. The light started to clump together shaping into something. There was another flash, the golden light was gone and now the room had someone else in it. A large white goat like pokemon.

"Im sure you belive now that I am NOT a puppet made by Team Chaos?" Landon still wasn't sure but Arceus had suddenly dissapeared and He was falling apart again.

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Tower

Silver returned to the real world in seconds, and then everything made sense. The voice had powers. Not just like the powers he had, but was able to control people and focus their abilities.

He made his way into the tower after all of the other 16, and saw them walk to pedestals. Silver was taken over for a second, the voice showing him which way to go. He inched towards his pedestal, inspecting it with his deep brown eyes. Once he had reached the pedestal, he saw a line of rocks, all somewhat square shaped. Oh great, a Jigsaw he thought. But then the rocks began to show lines of light, and Silver assembled them. The rocks sealed together, and words appeared.

Life has a meaning. Words, numbers, actions and powers have meanings. Everything has a meaning. Not all can see all, but you and your siblings, combined, can see all, do all, harness all and understand all. Take this, and do what you were born to do. Once the last word had been read, the rocks reformed, creating a pendant. It was nearly hexagonal, but it had the characteristic shape of a stone. Silver picked it up, and it sank into his hand. Most people would have panicked about this, but Silver was more curious. After a healthy amount of poking his hand, he looked up. the walls seemed to have little bits of letters on them, like there were on the trans-morphing pendant. He looked around to see the other people doing odd things. One had bug eyes, another was making her hand disappear, one other guy had claws!

Then the voice spoke once more. Silver turned to see a statue of the god pokemon, Arceus. The only sight he could remember from the underground cave in Mt. Silver. My children. I am Arceus... Your father. This may be much for you to understand right now, but know this. Look amoungst yourselves and what do you see? Someone that reminds you of yourself, someone that you have a sense of belonging with. Each of you are siblings. Not only my children, but gods in your own right.

"You are the 17 unhatched, the gods of the elements. Each of you represents and rules over one of my powers. In fact, you may very well have the potential to surpass my strength, but only together.

"You have all noticed what the world have come to; humans continue to destroy and pollute, but that is not our biggest concern right now. A group calling themselves Team Chaos seeks to control the powers of nature. This will cause such an imbalance in the order of the planet, that the power of the gods may disappear forever.

"You will not be alone in this fight though; right now, your siblings, the other gods, are in a hibernative state. You must find them so they may help you in your fight.

Silver. You are not the strongest, the bravest, the fastest nor the eldest. However, you will be the calmest and the toughest. You have weathered an explosion, with little help from me. Rage may seem to you to be a problem, just remember: when rage strikes you, the sturdiest thing is the rock.

Stones and rocks are special. They speak a language of words. Rocks can communicate when they can. You are not yet fluent, but when destiny calls, you will speak like no other ever has...

Silver felt suddenly calm. He knew his origins at last.