• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ones REDUX

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Violet
Myth Tower
Very sleepy and still holding the stupid book

Violet was compulsively looking through the blank pages, hoping for something to appear. She knew it was their tale in the making, but hadn't they earned a little hint as to what to do next?! She flipped back to the first page and.. a clear image of her appeared on the page. It looked like it was illustrated in ink the same way some of the Tower's older books' illustrations. She turned the page and saw the twitchy guy, glowing hands and all.

Lucio... He was raised by a school master not far from here. The Yanmega's been his guardian since he was young-HOW DO I KNOW THAT?!

Vi dropped the book in shock, but the tome floated right before her and the other kids. The first 17 pages began flipping and as the illustrations filled out, the information on each other filled ther minds. Now they knew all each others' childhoods, what they're like and most importantly their names and abilities.

"...Ok, that's enough insane magic for one night, I'm going to bed." Vi said as she got up off the floor. She was about to leave when the tome floated into her path. "What now?"

The book then lead Violet and the others to a staircase at the other side of the main room. It lead them up at least three stories until they found a hall that branched off into 17 bed chambers, each one giving off a different vibe. Violet entered the bovious ghost-typed room since there were skull prints on the wall and purple flames on the candles.

"Aw screw it. 'Night guys." She closed the door behind her and jumped onto the strangely clean and fluffy bed.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Luciollo
Myth Tower

As Lucio looked over Violet's shoulder, he witnessed the extraordinary thing that was happening. The books blank pages began to take shape and with each page came a new child. First came Violet,

Was raised in Lavander Tower, has the ability to become invisible and walk th- Wait what?!

The thoughts rushed in through his brain swiftly and suddenly for some reason, Lucio knew almost everything about Violet.

The next page came by and it was him, it was a nice illustration of who he was. The position he was in was a standing one in which his palms faced forward, displaying the light that came from then by two or three lines. Another message ran through his brain as he began to clutch his head with his hand, it was one of him telling about his life story. He looked around and he could see the faces of shock with each and every person, they were learning about him...

He then saw Violet drop the book in utter shock only to have it float in front of anyone who was witnessing this event. As the pages turned, more and more information was planted in to his head. With every illustration, Lucio began to learn more and more about his 16 other brethren.

Chuck the boy Mt. Silver of sheer fighting strength, Silver of Mt. Silver as well with his rock abilities, Landon and his ability of ground and said, Willow and her Scorupi, everyone. But one name seemed to stand out, one illustration grabbed Lucio's attention unlike any other. He finally knew who was Mary's brother, Mary the Pokemon trainer who came from Johto. "It's!"

Suddenly he heard a voice coming from behind him, a voice that was all to familiar to Lucio's eardrums. A voice that he had only just listened to over an hour ago...

"Hello, I believe your name is Luciollo? I am Kuro Gladius."

Lucio turned around as swift as the wind, by then he heard a sound of maybe rocks moving and forming behind him but he was to preoccupied with who was in front of him.

Dark Hair...

Lucio's face morphed into a nonchalant one into a face of utter surprise. His eyes grew wide and he could see that dark haired was surprised as well. Of course...he shouldn't really call him dark haired anymore considering the event that just happened. He now knew a lot about Kuro and it was a bit of an awkward situation to meet someone as your enemy once, and then later find out he is actually your brother. He took a step back, in utter surprise at the appearance of Kuro, he did not speak and instead looked straight at his own dark haired brother waiting for him to speak.

Sera~ Myth Pillar
The voice Sera had heard, both familiar and not permeating her mind. They were... Pokemon? All of them? It was an odd reality to come to, but, It made sense. She knew at least part of who and what she was. She also started to notice something about herself. Maybe it was that weird amulet she had put on, but now, her sense of smell, hearing and eyesight seemed to be improved. The once dim chamber was now sharp and clear to her, and instead of just the musty smell of dust and stone she could now pick out sixteen different scents, each belonging to a particular individual.
She sat down at the foot of the pedestal watching Violet as she was looking through the book. Suddenly her expression changed and a moment later, Information seemed to be flooding through her brain, sounds, images, names, all lodging themselves into her memory, a patchwork of information about a family she never knew she had before.

Suddenly the book began to float towards a staircase. She followed Violet as well as her other new found siblings up several flights of stairs to find what seemed to be a hall full of bedrooms.
She didn't know why, but she knew exactly which room was hers. She opened the door and walked in, the oaken floorboards were warm and smooth beneath her bare feet. There was a large window seat that gave a spectacular view of the surrounding countryside. Beneath a cream colored rug was a wooden four poster bed with white sheets and pillows and a pale brown comforter. The bottom half of the walls were wood paneled, a different, darker wood than the floor and trimmed with molding of the same color. The upper half of the walls were covered with Pale brown and cream striped wallpaper, each stripe separated by a much thinner stripe of pale gold. She walked over to the window seat and sat down on the pale brown cushion. It all seemed a bit extravagant for her. She had never ever had a room this nice, not even when she lived with her papa. She didn't think she could get comfortable on the bed, so she swung her legs up onto the other cushions and pushed open a panel of the window, letting the cool evening breeze in, enjoying the feeling of it on her face, The last thought she had before she fell asleep was it was going to be odd, waking up in this nice room, without any pokemon who might have decided to join her.

Last edited:

Ditto123

~Word~
Chuck
Myth Tower

Chuck stared at Violet. She was staring at a book for some reason.When Chuck looked over her shoulder, he only saw blank pages. Was she psycho? Well, they were pokemon gods, so nothing less should be expected. Still, Chuck stared flabbergasted as Violet read the book. The book itself was boring. It was thick, yellow, and dusty. Larvitar jumped off his head and walked towards the book. It was about to touch the book when...

The book floated in the air! The pages started flipping. To Chuck's amazement, words started appearing on the pages. When he looked more closely at the words, Chuck had a wierd sensation. A voice rang through his head. Not like Arceus's voice though. It seemed more ancient. Scenes flashed in Chuck's vision. Suddenly, Chuck knew everything about the others. He saw their pasts, their failures. their successes. Chuck tensed up when his own biography popped up. After it was over, Chuck stared at everyone in amazement. These are his brothers and sisters. It seemed that Chuck knew them all his life. Chuck yawned. He went upstairs. His feet took him down a hallway. He somehow knew where to go. He entered a room. The walls were cracked and there were punching bags everywhere. Chuck laid down and took a nap.

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
Nicole
Myth Tower

Nicole walked towards the bedrooms and looked in each one. It was obvious which person belonged into each room. She noticed a room completely filled with sand, and thought of Landon. Another was very dark, perfect for any dark-type person.

Suddenly, she walked into a room that was dimly lit by lamps that resembled the jaw of a mawile, with the light appearing from inside the mouth. The foor was made of glass and underneathe there seemed to be a long, dark tunnel that led straight to hell. She laughed at this thought. The walls seemed to be mirrors and the bed was made perfectly with white silk.

She sat down for a moment before deciding that it would be best if she took a walk. So much was happening and Nicole was just so confused. She walked down the staircase and past the Arceus statue. The cool air wrapped away the warmth that was left from the tower. She walked for a moment before hearing someone speak.

"Where the bloody hell am I?" the voice asked. Nicole turned around and noticed a girl about her age sprawled out on the ground.

Nicole asked, "Hey, are you alright?" She extended a hand to help the girl get up. This girl seemed to fit perfectly with poison types, Nicole noted. "You must be a hidden one too. My name's Nicole," she told the girl. "Come with me, there's something special I think you need to see."

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
~Sunny, Myth Tower~

Sunny was people-watching. It felt rather out of character, but she decided that she might want to respect these people's boundaries. There were girls with hair like fire, a boy with light-up parts, a girl with purple hair... the possibilities were almost endless. Plus Sunny's strength was waning, despite the newly injected pendant or amulet or whatever that had been. The grass girl had always been her weakest at night when most flowers slept.

"My Children..." A voice announced. He sounded very regal and almost fatherly. Sunny smiled, wondering if his voice was at all reminiscent of her own father's... nah. Papa was not regal at all.

"My children. I am Arceus... Your father. This may be much for you to understand right now, but know this. Look amoungst yourselves and what do you see? Someone that reminds you of yourself, someone that you have a sense of belonging with. Each of you are siblings. Not only my children, but gods in your own right." Oh, so he was Sunny's father. Sunny smiled.

"You are the 17 unhatched, the gods of the elements. Each of you represents and rules over one of my powers. In fact, you may very well have the potential to surpass my strength, but only together.

"You have all noticed what the world have come to; humans continue to destroy and pollute, but that is not our biggest concern right now. A group calling themselves Team Chaos seeks to control the powers of nature. This will cause such an imbalance in the order of the planet, that the power of the gods may disappear forever.

"You will not be alone in this fight though; right now, your siblings, the other gods, are in a hibernative state. You must find them so they may help you in your fight.

"Violet. You are the eldest of your siblings and you know the most about the stories of old. You must lead in this mission. Take this ancient tomb. It will contain all there is to know of your legend in the making."

A thick leather book floated over towards the girl, presumably Sunny's oldest sibling. Sunny had siblings! She could have practically jumped for joy. Or squeezed the living snot out of all of them.

"What?! I can't do it! I only know how to deal with dead people! Not live ones!" Violet protested. Dead people? Ooooh, she must be ghost! Sunny was even more thrilled that she could figure out some of their elements... although Violet seemed to be right. Where she knew only of dead people, Sunny knew only how to deal with plants. Not people.

"You must, my daughter. The lives of your family depends on you. I cannot assist you further. Even know, my strength is waining... I will be with you as soon as I can

"May.. Luck smile upon you... My.. Children..."

And just like that, Father Arceus was gone. "Huh." Sunny said to herself, "If only Flutter knew. I wonder if she could tell." Sunny ran over to Violet and the book, planning on squeezing her sibling to death when suddenly information began to appear, both on the pages of the book and in Sunny's mind. Sunny skidded to a stop behind her sister, who was coincidentally raised in Lavender Town and could turn invisible and walk through walls.

As the information flooded into the book, information flooded through Sunny as well. She knew what each family member looked like, where they were from, their Pokemon companions, their memories, their.... everything. She just knew. Eventually the book had reached a page about Sunny. It depicted her with a relatively fierce face, an arm splayed out to the right as vines whipped around her in the background. She smiled to herself. That was an awesome picture.

The tome floated up the stairs with Violet, who followed it muttering about magic. Sunny traveled back outside of the tower for a moment, the cool night air brushing against her face. She found Quinn, still sitting outside with Flutter asleep in his lap.

"Sweet Mew, what took so long?" Quinn grumbled, pushing himself back up off of the ground. Flutter squeed happily before landing on Sunny's shoulder and nuzzling into her cheek.

"Quinn, I have something like really important to do. I'm sorry to leave you here after I somehow magically drug you all the way over here, but um," Sunny reached into her pocket, pulling out the remainder of her cash and the note from her adoptive parents. She handed them to Quinn, "Here's what's left of my money and a phone number you can call if you don't have enough to get back to Kanto. Thanks for everything," Sunny leaned forward and pecked a quick kiss on the boy's cheek.

Then she turned on her heels and disappeared back into the tower, leaving one dark-haired fourteen year old outside of an invisible tower looking very confused. He turned slowly and headed back down the path towards Goldenrod City, looking a little disappointed.

Sunny skipped up the stairs inside the tower, finding the rest of her siblings heading into a hallway full of rooms. Sunny pushed through one door, knowing instinctively that it was hers. The floor was covered with a green shag carpet that felt almost like grass to Sunny's bare feet. She smiled contentedly as she took in the rest of the room. The walls were painted with a mural that resembled Ilex Forest. In the center of the room sat a four-poster bed. There were long wooden posts that travelled almost to the ceiling. Vines wrapped around these posts and flowers were blooming in each spot. A floral comforter and rosy pink sheets covered the bed, along with a flower-printed pillow.

Sunny smiled at the room, and listened to all of the plants within it (for there were many little trees and flower pots scattered around) whisper hello. She then crawled into bed and shut her eyes. She was ever-so tired.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
The book Arceus gave Violet was boringly blank, a "Story in the Making". For awhile it was very plane with nothing on it but then it started showing pictures of their lives. The order was Violet, Blitzen, Destery, Serafina, Novella, Emma, Nicole, Kuro, Clarice, Christopher, Sunny, Lucciolo, Coral, Chuck, himself, A girl with the name Willow, and a boy named Silver. (I made the order up using the order people joined in) the only parts he was waiting for was his own, Emma, and Nicole's. But the girl named Willow also seemed nice. If the part about him was right he would belive it was real. Chuck's page passes, Landon was glad because his life didn't intrest him much, and his own finaly came. It told about the death of his tribe, how his mother found him, and even how he had got there. This part intrested him. it seemed that the man that killed his tribe along with the man that caught his mom had both died, chopped up. Hipopi and Landon were very glad after reading that, to their luck it was writen in earth script. "So this means Mother Terran is alive! " Hipopi said in glee.

The stories had passes, and the kids were guided to another chamber. Landon, Emma, and Nicole walked together, he had found his room first and told them he would catch up with them in abit. He and Hipopi entered the room and they stood there in awe. His mother was there! had remade the sand mound they had in the old tribe.

"M...mother!" They both ran to her and hugged her. She was the same as befor but she was very happy for some reason. Then they herd the sand shift and a Excadrill popping out of the ground.

"My children! Arceus told me of how he found you. Landon im sad you did not belive he was your father but I won't blame you." She then turned to the Excadrill. "This is my good friend Rufus!"

Rufus steped forward and shook Landon's hand. "Im glad I get to meet a God!" She said looking somewhat shy but exited. "Now, me and your mother have guests you should meet!"

Both of them made a hole in the sand, and two large Hippowdon came out of it. The first one, somewhat smaller then Mother Terran, was Landon's brother Hipodon but the other was someone Landon did not know. Hipopi fainted after screaming "FATHER HIPPOWDON!"

"Mother....how is Hipodon here? Hadden't he died!?" He asked his mother who chukled. "Landon, we are ground types. Fire does very little harm to us!" Landon looked down and had compleatly forgot that fire does only a little big of damage to ground types.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Kuro Gladius Tsubasa

Kuro, after seeing Luciollo's face, was stunned, and jawdropped. There was a bit of silence... Luciollo was probably waiting for Kuro to answer first. "Bug boy? YOU are the guy who was with Mary?"

Kuro smiled once again, and he sighed as a sigh of relief. This would probably surprise the people who saw Kuro before... Still, Kuro was smiling, and spoke again. "Well, atleast I know it's someone who can protect her when I'm not around. Just don't be making any moves on my sister."

Then, Kuro, as he was walking past Luciollo, noticed the floating book, and seeing the pages flip, his head became filled with the knowledge about the others. He grabbed his head. "Uhh... What's going on?! My head is randomly filled with the information about everyone in this room..."

However, Kuro was too careless to care much about it, and found his room... he walked back outside, and looked at Mary. "Hey, seems I got a free room tonight, but since you can't come in, you'll have to go somewhere else..."

Mary was confused at first, when Kuro began to explain everything, except the part about fighting with Luciollo. Then, she smiled. "Okay, I'll go into the city first. Come and join me tomorrow, Kuro. Also, don't forget about you treating me, okay?"

As Mary began to go to the city, Kuro sighed as he walked back in. When he was passing by Lucio, he grinned. Lucio wasn't such a bad guy, and Kuro would love to spar against him anytime. Either way, when he actually got INTO his room, he was stunned. It was pitch black, for no light came into the room, or so he thought. It was true that there was no source of light in the room, but when he used his night vision power, he saw that everything was such a pure black that it would seem as if there was no light, even if bug boy's lights were in here. For some reason, he liked it... He quietly went to sleep.

Pyroli

Banned
Willow
Myth Tower

Willow grabbed the girls hand and pulled herself up.

“Um Hi Nicole, I’m Willow; and what do you mean by Hidden One?” She saw the girl looked excited so she decided to go with her.

“Is There anyone else here Nicole? Do they have.. Powers?” Willow said lowering her head. She knew she wasn’t normal. She remembered the one day when her and Maple were practice fighting and her hands gleamed with a strange green glow that smelt rancid she also grew claws that almost looked like spears. After the large claw lick items on her hands and the rancid green glow hit Maple he became very sick and almost died. She shocking knew his symptoms were similar to poison. Was that the green glow?

Nicole had said something about wanting to show her something special. Willow looked at Nicole with a bit of a sparkle in her eyes.

“Okay Nicole, let’s go.”

Emma got a reply swiftly, much to her relief

"My name's Nicole. This here if Landon. I'm not quite sure why we're here, though it must be impo-"

"My Children..."

Someone with a booming voice seemed of started talking. Emma looked around for the speaker, but found none.

“My children. I am Arceus... Your father.”

Oh, so my father is a self-proclaimed god. Great. Emma thought to herself .

This may be much for you to understand right now, but know this. Look amongst yourselves and what do you see? Someone that reminds you of yourself, someone that you have a sense of belonging with. Each of you are siblings. Not only my children, but gods in your own right.”

And I’m a god. Isn't that perfect. Emma thought to herself. She mentally rolled her eyes.

"You are the 17 unhatched, the gods of the elements. Each of you represents and rules over one of my powers. In fact, you may very well have the potential to surpass my strength, but only together.

Oh, how awesome. I not only have to learn how to become a little god, but I have to do it with tons of other people. It’s not like I even know them. For some reason Emma then thought of Nicole and Landon, and felt guilty.

"You have all noticed what the world have come to; humans continue to destroy and pollute, but that is not our biggest concern right now. A group calling themselves Team Chaos seeks to control the powers of nature. This will cause such an imbalance in the order of the planet, that the power of the gods may disappear forever.

Good, I don’t really want to be a god anyway. Emma smiled.

"You will not be alone in this fight though; right now, your siblings, the other gods, are in a hibernative state. You must find them so they may help you in your fight.
Fight? Who said anything about a fight? Emma mentally rolled her eyes again.

"Violet. You are the eldest of your siblings and you know the most about the stories of old. You must lead in this mission. Take this ancient tomb. It will contain all there is to know of your legend in the making."

The girl named Violet protested to this statement, saying something that sounded a lot like nonsense.

"You must, my daughter. The lives of your family depends on you. I cannot assist you further. Even know, my strength is waining... I will be with you as soon as I can

Emma stood there, looking like she always did. She wanted to protest, but that would be fruitless. She just stood there. She didn’t believe this disembodied speaker at all. It was all much too perfect. It wasn’t true, it couldn’t be. But… Emma felt like she never normally did with that girl, Nicole. And Landon seemed nice too. She found that she didn’t want to leave them…

Studdenly, everyone was herded into rooms, much like bedtime at the Orphanage . Maybe this was why she just went ago with it. She walked ago with Nicole, Landon and a Girl called Willow. As they turned into rooms that suited types better than humans, Emma was the only one left standing there. The only room past this point had Blue torches, and that seemed to be it.

Walking in, she noticed a Futon on the other side of the room. The room was lit by blue torches, and that was everything in the room. It felt nice, much like her real room. She shut and the door and crawled into the futon. She might as well go to sleep.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Myth Pillar

As Arceus' voice faded, a floating book caught Silver's eye. It was a thick, dusty tome, but empty on the inside. Suddenly, as if someone was drawing it at high speed, the tome began to fill with the 17's pictures, and then writing about them, one by one, starting with Violet. As the pages filled, Silver's mind was imprinted with everything in the book. Once the book had finished, Silver's siblings began to lead out of the room, and up the stairs. They began to file out into separate rooms, all decorated differently, one by one. One section of the walls appeared to be where a room should have been. Silver counted the doors. 16. Then the wall began to show rock-letters, reading Silvius. Silver went up to touch the wall, and the rocks split, rearranged and formed an entranceway. Silver entered.

The room was round, and Silver remembered it. He felt like the shell had cracked, and the inside had rolled out asleep... This was where Silver had been born! It all came back to him, one of the kindly trainers crawling into the cave, and taking Silver out. Then Silver remembered something he hadn't before. One of those trainers looked like the man who attacked him. And he had seen the other two trainers in the corner of the bomb room...

Silver plodded towards the middle of the room, to an oddly-shaped rock. He stood on it, and he was sucked through into an underground bedroom, comprised of a cotton-like rock as a mattress, duvet and pillow, a small rocky ledge with a statue of Arceus on it and a ladder indented into the wall, leading to the entrance rock. Silver began to climb, but exhaustion suddenly gripped him, and he fell to the bed, the duvet rising up and covering him as he fell into a deep sleep.

Last edited:

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Luciollo
Myth Pillar

There was about, what Lucio would guess, 5 seconds of silence as both gods stared at each other, jaw dropped. His brother then finally replied to the silence by referring to Lucio as bug boy and referencing how Lucio was the one that was with Mary but the tone was surprisingly not angry. He saw Kuro smile which to the bug boy seemed like the most unnatural thing in the world. The dark haired boy spoke again this time in a calm tone,

"Well, at least I know it's someone who can protect her when I'm not around. Just don't be making any moves on my sister."

At this statement, Lucio was still silent and now blushing at the thought. As Kuro walked passed him, he could see that stairs had appeared and all the other children were entering the hallway above. He then decided to follow Kuro and the other children up the stairs and down the hallway. In every direction, different children were going into their perspective rooms or at least that is what Lucio thought. Looking left, he then saw his name, Luciollo, engraved in the wall above a door that looked like the inside of a beehive. Orange hexagons with yellow borders decorated the door and he loved every part of it. He reached out his left hand to touch it and when the two met, the door was split in two before separating much like an automated door.

"Sweet," is all Lucio could say as he stared open jawed at the moving doors. Once he had stepped inside, it felt like he was in a bug wonderland. One wall of the room seemed much like the beehive of his door in which every hexagon had a little empty space for holding things such as clothing, food, and other objects. The room was five-sided however and the rest of the walls looked a lot like the room he had a Yula'a house.

There was a rectangular desk at the corner of the northern side of the room. It was filled with supplies such as microscopes and books. There were books about all the regions of the world including Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. In fact books cases made up most of the walls of his room and he felt more at home than anywhere else. On the opposite side of the desk however was something he could not believe. Coming from the very floor of his room itself was a Bonsai tree. Hanging from its branches however was a vertical enclosed hammock that seemed a lot like a cacoon.

Lucio looked on in amazement and wonder as to how his....father could have known so much about him. But yet he realized that he could not truly say such things as his father was indeed god. Walking around the room he noticed something strange about one of the hexagons in his wall. Looking inside it, Lucio could see a bed within its confinement. Wondering about how he would be able to get on the bed, he began looking around the outside of the hexagon to find an orange button. Pushing it, the bed then stood out from its hexagon into the room, it was a large twin bed with a yellow sheet. He pushed the button again which glided the bed into the hexagon again. Greatly satisfied with his room, he touched his front door again to which it slide open once more. Lucio then looked out his door around the hallway to see his brethren still flowing into their rooms, he then saw Kuro walk past. The dark haired boy gave him a smile as he continued on to his own room. Lucio felt a slight bit a respect now for the guy and that maybe one day they could have a match to truly see who is the better fighter.

Closing his door, he took a look at his new Bonsai tree, smiled and then pushed the button which opened his door. He felt a familiar buzzing in his ears and he could tell it was his Yanmega making sure he was OK, he let out a buzz in the walls and hoped that his guardian had heard him. Then he lied down on the bed which retracted into the hexagon as he was relaxed. Strangely comfortable, he closed his eyes in the wake of the yellow that surrounded him at every angle. The lights on his body then flickered off and he finally went to sleep.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Violet
Myth PILLAR [get it right!]
3:00 AM

Even in the plushness of dark purple velvet, Violet never got much sleep. Especially under the circumstances of the evening before. Violet was staring into the dark ceiling, lit by purple flames.

She phased through the bed and rolled out from under it. She used to fear her powers, but now she more apathetic towards everything, even what just happened. Maybe the pendent had affected her psyche as well; filling it with the common personality aspects of ghost types... more than what usually she was like.

She loved the night-time, not just because the spook-trio back home used to drag her out of bed to stargaze and go treasure hunting in Rock Tunnel. She could see the stars and feel the night air from her window... but it just wasn't the same. She needed to work at night. But she didn't want to wake her brothers and sister.

Brothers and sisters... Weird. I'm too used to being known as the Rock Tunnel Orphan. Vi thought to herself. She felt a smirk cross her face as a devious idea filled her head. I'll just sneak out to Ecruteak! The place is essential Lavender's twin, AND the Towers might lead us to finding some other legends. It's not a bad thing that the oldest works overtime, right? Kehehehe! If the old Violet met this new one, she'd be scared.

Violet popped her head intothe room next to hers'; Kuro's. His room was pitch black and surprisingly comfortable to her. She couldn't see if he was awake. Shame. She figured a dark-type would be all about the night life. Oh well, his loss. Violet dove back into her own room and grabbed the Tome off her bed. Strangely, the cover had a title now: Tale of the Hidden Ones, the words that Nicole and Willow were talking about. Vi shrugged it off and shoved the book into her blackpack. She went over to the window and slid herself down it. She fell quickly, but just before landing she hovered for a second. Like she had done a million times before to get to the bottom of the Tower back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ecruteak at night... Peaceful yet spooy. Just how Vi liked it. The houses were japanese-style like Lavender, yet more toned down. There was not purple mist like back home, but Violet enjoyed the clear night air... well she would if it were clear. Vi kept smelling something toxic and metallic. Vi peaked around the corner of the Poke Mart to where the Towers were supposed to be.

I wonder if Pokemon medicine would work on me now-WHOA! Vi had stumbled on a giant excavation project on both the Burnt Tower and Tin Tower. They're looking for the dogs! I need to take these guys down ASAP.

Violet ran to the drilling machinery and used Shadow Claw to cut their hydraulics. She figured it would put their development back a few weeks. But she needed to stop them fully... I got it! HEX! Violet began laying hexes on the machinery, making them hazardous to use. They'd need to be replaced entirely, which give Vi's family enough time to get the dogs out.

"Well whadduwe 'ave 'ere?" Violet turned and saw a behemoth of a Chaos Grunt. A Houndoom was by his side.

Crap.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Kuro Gladius Tsubasa

Quickly, Kuro punched a sword-weilding man, then did a backflip kick into another's face, when he saw a Houndoom rushing towards him. He was just about to punch it, when another man slashed his arm off... as soon as Kuro fell down, he got back up. To others, he might have seem to be in a daze... After a long silence, he spoke with a smile. "...what a nice dream. I wish I could do that in real life too."

(NOTICE that this was a dream, and he said he COULD NOT do that. Some people tend to confuse RP dreams and reality sometimes.)

Kuro stood up, and went outside the tower, and stretched. It was still dark, but he just woke up, so he felt tired, yet he couldn't sleep. That was one of the bad things about Kuro, but right now, he didn't want to play his guitar throughout the night... He thought about the other ones of his siblings. That girl who could shoot orbs was in there... Violet was a fitting name for her. I should get a gift for her, since she stopped the fight. With my wound, I would have gotten WASTED! If memory serves correctly, oh wait, of course it does, this memory was like, stuck in my head no matter how hard I tried to forget. DUH. She lived with ghosts... like the past me... so, Ecuteak City?

Up to there, he was right, but then he shook his head. Nah, that city would seem boring after living in there for so long... Let's try Violet City.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later, after Violet came into the room and left~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMMIT HOW DID I END UP IN ECUTEAK? thought Kuro... For once, Kuro's lack of direction actually helped him... and he didn't know about it... Oh well, now he can get a gift that would remind her of home. Sort of. Either way, he found a gift shop which was open 24-7. Seems a lot of people are visiting the burned tower now... after a bit of looking around, he bought a doll of a little Gengar, which was wearing a kimono similar to the Kimono Girls. Yep, he could see how this could represent this town. Then, he noticed something very frightening. Now, while he could just treat Mary, he could not treat the rest of his siblings anymore. That would seem rude, wouldn't it? Meanwhile, he did not think that him getting into a fight with Luciollo was too bad. Oh well, what was done was done. Then he noticed it. A Yanmega keychain! That would be a perfect gift for Lucio! The others would want gifts as well... but if so, then he would have to go on taking part-time jobs. Oh well. Kuro bought it as well, when he saw the salesman smiling at him.

"You buying that for a sibling?" asked the salesman, and it took Kuro a while to try to get himself out of the conversation without the salesman being angry or disappointed. Now, it was time to leave... WAIT, he can't leave Ecuteak without going to the towers, right? Quickly, he headed towards the towers... When he saw Violet, a strange man near her, and a Houndoom ready to attack her.

...YES! MY DREAM MAY JUST COME TRUE! Wait... I still can't do a backflip kick... Oh well, I guess I'll have to settle with just a fight. Besides, it was really dark now... they were in his element. Kuro rushed towards the man, and used his power to punch him. To such a big man, a strong punch like that could only push him back about an inch, maybe less? Also, he was ready for the attack! Kuro was hidden before he punched... so why? Was it the Houndoom that gave him the signal? Still, Kuro landed in front of the man, and again, used a punch on a rock, in order to get a speed boost towards Violet. No stopping once starting, you know. He went front of Violet, facing the man. On his face was his fighting look, which was his icy-cold glare. "Leave now, or I will attack you with a much stronger attack."

The big man did not budge. After a moment of silence, Kuro began to think. Darnit! This guy knew I was bluffing! Okay, then how about this?

Kuro grinned, turned around, and began to whisper in her ear. "That guy is apparently smarter than the others who actually believed such bluffs, so New Plan: we run, and get help from the others. Bu-I mean Luciollo will be a great help here... so would that Sera girl. If what I saw before was right, you are a long-range fighter... a close-range Speed type like that Houndoom is the worst enemy of a long-ranger in a 1-on-1... and when coupled with a strong guy like him, you stand no chance. I, another Closer-ranger, don't either, for that dog will find me if I hide, and that guy will be hard to hurt as well. Also, while I'm distracted with the Houndoom, the big guy could finish me easily... However, I can hold them back alone for let's say... 10 seconds. Can you run to a far-away place that you could cover me from during that time? If you can, do so, and once you start attacking, I'll run towards you, and we will escape while attacking to push them backwards. If you can't, then our only chance is for us to work together to push them into one of the towers, then run off in the other direction. If this is the case, we may need to sacrofice me in order for you to run away. No time for talking, so please hurry. Remember, ten seconds."

Then, Kuro remembered his wounds, and grabbed his side in pain. He faked a laugh, and smiled at Violet. "Maybe seven. If I don't make it, take care of Mary, and please keep her from dating anyone strange."

Kuro moved a bit away from her, and gave her a big smile. Afterwards, he turned his hands into blades and went after the Houndoom. Ten seconds... he had to manage that ten seconds, if it was the last thing he could do.

(Kuro's life depends on the others right now, so KS, it's your choice whether to make Kuro last the ten seconds and escape, or get extremely hurt, breaking a few bones, or dying if I seem overpowered.)

((Is this being overpowered? I tried to make Kuro seem kinda weak right now, but if it seems like I'm trying to get Kuro to get the spotlight, sorry, I was trying to get someone else this time, [Violet in this case] to be the big picture right now... but again, I suck with Pokemon RPs. All the attacks seem overpowered to me, so I think about matching them, and end up being overpowered myself.))

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Violet
Ecruteak City

"I don't know what you're planning, but no way in hell I'm leaving." Violet said, pushing herself between Kuro and the bulky grunt. "And who says I'm only ranged?"

Violet rushed at both the man and the doom dog. Astonished was the look on their faces as they flinched. Violet landed behind them, and raised her sleeved hands. Shadow Claws came out from the openning of her sleeves. Violet spun around and tore at the man's leg, his thigh was now torn up and bleeding. The Houndoom dodged her attack and latched its jaw on Violet's arm.

"G'arrrrgh!" Violet grunted in pain. She raised her hand and the same shadow energy enveloped her free hand in a punch. It didn't do much damage, but it made it drop her arm.

"Damn girl!" the best snarled at her. "Who do you think you are?! Giratina himself?! You are no god!"

But... I am a god... Aren't I? Violet slinked back as the Houndoom barked at her. Its words... hurt her. She was still weak, she was still nothing. Her story was still in the writing, she had to make it hers. I need training. I really don't know what I'm doing.

Aura Wolfe

Nova walked over to the statue, to examine it. It was so familiar to her… but where had she seen it before? Don had never kept any books in regards to this creature, but how could something so regal be left out? It was truly puzzling. Yes, it was so very, very regal. So much that it seemed to be glowing with a magnificent aura, a halo of gold around it… what?

The statue was glowing. Nova blinked. Yeah, that wasn’t normal.

"My Children..."

Yeah, this really really really wasn’t normal.

My children. I am Arceus... Your father. This may be much for you to understand right now, but know this. Look amoungst yourselves and what do you see? Someone that reminds you of yourself, someone that you have a sense of belonging with. Each of you are siblings. Not only my children, but gods in your own right.

Nova narrowed her eyes. So. They were siblings, and this Violet was the eldest… and therefore in charge. That was not truly fair. A leader should first prove him or herself to be right for the job. She would not obey her without question until she had proved herself, and even then, she wouldn’t be a blind slave.

"What?! I can't do it! I only know how to deal with dead people! Not live ones!" A purple haired girl protested, whom was holding an ancient book. That had to be Violet. Good, she didn’t appear to be arrogant.

"You must, my daughter. The lives of your family depends on you. I cannot assist you further. Even know, my strength is waning... I will be with you as soon as I can

The statue of Arceus stopped glowing. Most of them seemed to be in a state of shock, some just standing there staring. Nova wasn’t as shocked as some of them. She’d always known herself to be special; this was just confirming her suspicions. Of course… being a Goddess of Fire… wasn’t exactly what she’d been expecting… The fire bit, well yes. The Goddess bit… wow.

She walked over to Violet, as most of them seemed to be doing, and looked at the book that they’d been given. It was completely blank.

“But where do we start?” A boy asked, one with pointed teeth, and claws. He must be of the dragon type, Nova decided.

"This changes everything," A girl whispered. She was… Nova’s sister?

Suddenly, in shock, Violet dropped the book, but it just hovered there. Nova felt something tug at her mind. She looked closer.

Sunny was found by two people called Lily and Joe, being a botanist and a hippie respectively, in a forest one sunny day…

Willow lived with Maple at Maple’s dojo, but they were very poor and people rarely came, so they were ordered to shut it down. Shortly afterwards, Maple killed himself…

Luciollo was named this because of the way different parts of his body lit up by the Principal of the Trainer’s School in Viridian City, Yula…

Chuck raised himself upon Mount Silver, training his body for strength by punching solid rock while standing under a waterfall…

Nova shook her head, her glowing orange eyes wide with shock. The book was giving them the knowledge of each other’s pasts, their successes and their failures… It soon flicked to a page depicting Novella, standing there as regally as any queen, one hand pointing towards the reader with the authority of destiny itself. Her travelling cape flared back in the wind, revealing the strange rip like things on her body, her clawed hands and feet, and the parts of her body that seemed to almost… glow with flickering light. The image made her smile.

After that, they all seemed to decide that heading up to bed probably was the best thing to do, so they followed the book up several stories until they reached a room that had 17 doors leading off it. A bedroom for all of them. Nova quickly saw that one that was clearly for her. The walls were made of black rock, lined with glowing veins of lava. Candles decorated the whole place, adding a warm, cheery light to the place. But they were pinpricks to the main event; a huge blue flame, burning in a large circular steel plate, covered with glowing coals. Nova grinned. Clearly, this burning circle was her bed. She knew she wouldn’t die from it; fire couldn’t hurt her, and even though it took all the oxygen out of the air, she didn’t need it so long as there was fire to feed her. It was perfect.

She took one step into the room, then stopped. She wasn’t really sleepy, and she should tell Gold what had happened. She was responsible for him really. Glumly, she turned and left the beautiful room, and left the pillar. Gold lay on the ground, his breathing steady and calm. He opened one eye lazily.

“Hey lassie. Are you done in that mysterious invisible place?” He asked, stretching.

Nova hesitated for a second. Should she really tell this stranger exactly what she was? What had happened to her? But if he was going to stay with her, she’d have to tell him eventually. Reluctantly, she told him everything.

After her tale was complete, Gold looked at her, studying her. “So, you’re actually a Pokemon… And a legendary no less. That would explain a lot.”

“We know what you mean…” Nova sighed. “It’s a lot to take in, but it does make sense to us.”

“So this is going to mean that you’ll have plenty of others to watch your back, which is what Guy wanted me to do for you. And besides, if you are truly Arceus’s daughter, you’ll overpower me no problem. You don’t need to be looked after.”

Nova nodded. He was making sense. But… “Gold, we have accidently brought you to Johto. Wouldn’t you like to go back to Sinnoh?”

Gold roared with laughter. “Lassie, I was born here in Johto! I think I’ll go find my pack again, before I left. There’s this lovely she-wolf I know…”

Nova smiled. If he was okay with it, then she was too. “Where’s your pack?”

“Up near Ecuteak. Want to come for a walk with me?”

“We would love it. Let us walk.”

Nova walked silently through the streets, her hand on Gold’s shoulder. She’d covered herself in her travelling cloak when they’d gotten close to the city, to avoid attracting unnecessary attention.

“If I remember correctly, there would be near the Bellchime Trail at this time of year.” Gold informed her.

They angled towards the two towers, and noticed some sort of commotion. A man who was dressed like those who killed the Numels and his Houndoom were being attacked by Kuro, who seemed to be covering Violet.

“Who are those people?” The Shiny Arcainine asked her, seeing as she’d just let out a shocked gasp.

“That man is the same kind of person who killed the Numels. And the other two are our siblings. We must help them!”

“In that case, that ‘doom in mine.”

Gold lunged out of the shadows and the two dog Pokemon crashed into each other in a confused tangle, snarling and bathing each other in fire, snapping at each others faces. Nova felt a moment of concern for Gold, but decided that he’d be alright. She darted up to them, as Kuro moved in towards the man with blades for hands, and Violet seemed a little shocked by Golds appearance.

“Dear me, these murderers seem to be popping up all over the place!” Nova snarled, flicking her wrist towards the man instinctively. A ball of fire appeared right in front of his face, covering his eyes so that all he could see was the light that they gave off. He yelled as the fire burned his face, moving back instinctively and shielding his face.

“My eyes!” He gasped. “I can’t see!”

Nova grinned deviously. The sudden light had temporarily blinded him.

Last edited:

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Luciollo
Myth Pillar
10 minutes before Violet left

Lucio seriously could not sleep. He tried to meditate in his cocoon hammock as well as reading some of his collection of books but nothing was working at all. The fact of the matter was that he missed his adoptive mother dearly. Even if she would always lecture and nag about his school work and not understand his endeavors to go on an adventure but he still wished to see her or at least let her know he was alright. He couldn't imagine the suffering she was going through. He had to contact her someway.

He knew that he could not send his Yanmega across the continent to his mother's home because it would still wanna stay and protect him. Now, based on the books he has read so far, he had singled out his location to being National Park though he couldn't imagine the pillar being placed in the middle of a public park. Anyways, he also knew that the nearest city to National Park was actually Ecruteak city so maybe he could sneak out of his room, go to the city's postal service and be able to send Yula a letter. He could even be able to see his Yanmega who was probably missing him as well.

Opening the automatic bug door of his, he slowly peaked his head out to see if anyone was still awake before escaping and closing the door behind him. He walked down the dark hallway of the pillar and down the stairs to the room with the pedestals. Walking outside of the pillar, he saw the field around him along with the forest that reminded him so much of the one in Viridian. Hands in his pockets, he started walking down the field hoping to find the road, the Yanmega that had always been his guardian came besides him as always as if she knew where he was at all times.

He looked at the dragonfly for a second before finally asking, "Was it you who talked to me?" referring to when he had heard the woman's voice a few hours back. It was quiet for a moment and Lucio just then started to give up and start walking again when he heard a familiar voice.

"Yes it was me Luciollo," it was the same womanly buzz like voice that he had heard before. He turned around shockingly at the Pokemon to see that the thing was grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm Momma K Lucio, it is a great pleasure to finally speak with you." she said with a happiness that seemed unreal. Lucio didn't know why but...he was crying. All this time he had treated the Pokemon almost like a best friend, a second mother, and until now he could never talk to her but now he could and her voice was beautiful. Momma K could see the tears forming in his eyes and could tell immediately what was wrong. She hovered above him and coiled itself around his shoulders acting as a hug. Lucio was happy even though he was speechless.

The caring mother than said, "Lucio now don't you think that you should go and get that letter to your other mother?" She knew so much about him it was unreal. The bug boy however just nodded and continued on his way to Ecruteak with the Yanmega at his shoulders.

-----------------------------------------------

Ecruteak City

Lucio came out of the Ecruteak 24 hour post office with Momma K flying right behind him. The building was a Japanese-style house with various colors as was the architecture of the whole city. In fact, he was fascinated at the old style of the city, lamps and not electric bulbs lit every house and the whole city seemed like a giant firefly. He loved everything about it and so did Momma K. The clerk in the office even suggested that he go see Bell tower which he was now doing. Crossing the corner of the street he could see the tower but something was wrong with it...there seemed to be construction where there shouldn't have been. Walking ever closer and carefully he could make out 4 figures in the shadows near the tower. As he crossed over to another corner in order to be nearer to these figures, he could start to make them out and realized who they were. He was surprised to see that two of them were Kuro and Violet while the other two was a big man with his houndoom. His brethren seemed to be in trouble and so he stayed in the shadows, making sure his lights were off, and started to buzz in order to summon bug Pokemon. Suddenly however, two other figures appeared out of the bushes and began to attack the big man and his houndoom. Lucio recognized the fiery hair of the girl as one of the 16 that was at the pillar. As she blinded the man, Lucio could feel buzzing coming into his body that indicated the bugs had arrived, this buzzing though turned into a language.

"We are here sir, two Butterfree and two Beedril, give us our orders." Lucio was surprised but otherwise took the oppurtunity. He then gave all four bugs orders,

"Butterfree, use sleep powder on both the man and the Houndoom and Beedril, sting them with your neutralizing poison, make both of them unconscious and don't kill."

As soon as he worded it, the bugs took his orders and once the man stepped back from Nova's fire, the Butterfree flew above him and his houndoom and as quickly as they slept, the Beedrill flew in and stung both of them, making both unconscious. Momma K then told Lucio to hang on to which he did and the dragonfly flew the bug boy down to his brethren.

"It's three in the morning and you guys can't keep yourselves out of trouble?" He said directed to Kuro and Violet as he hovered down from Momma K. Touching the ground, Lucio clutched his leg but only for a second and then looked at his brethren for an answer.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Wait, what? We could use the Pokemon Attacks of our types? Also, I though we could only talk to pokemon of the same type as us? Houndoom is a dark/fire, so Kuro and Nova should be the ones to understand it...)

Kuro Gladius Tsubasa

Kuro, when his sister rushed past him, stood there, and whistled. On his face was a big grin. "See, now that there proves that we really are related!"

"Well, my injuries will cause me to fight slower, but HERE I GO!" said Kuro happily, and sucker-punched the big man. He tried to follow up by giving him a good cut in his arm, when them man's face got hit by a fireball. Kuro, as he slashed them man's right arm, looked around, to find another of his siblings, Nova, with an Arcanine. Still smiling, Kuro gave her a thumbs-up with his still pitch-black hands. "Good job Nova!"

"Damn girl!" came a voice, and Kuro immediately knew that it was the big dog-like pokemon after it was just about to bite Violet.

No! Too far away! though Kuro, when its jaws latched itselves onto its arm. Good, it was just the arm! Feeling relief, Kuro rushed over and gave it an uppercut straight on the front of its mouth. Right now, Kuro's face did not have a smile, but the cold glare from when he was fighting. "DON'T YOU DARE ATTACK MY SISTER!!!"

Kuro, while it was still stunned, gave the Houndoom a barrage of fists, and then kicked the side of its head. Suddenly, the bug pokemon came, and attacked the man and the Houndoom. Then Kuro heard a familiar voice. "It's three in the morning and you guys can't keep yourselves out of trouble?"

"Hey, we can't help it! A ghost-type and a dark-type! We're the closest to being nocturnal!" joked Kuro, when the Houndoom burst into flame. It had used its flame to get rid of the powder, and as for the poison... Oh, a Pecha berry, figures.

"DAMN YOU CHILDREN!!!" growled the Houndoom, and Kuro used his blade to slash off one of its horns.

"Don't think we're just some random children, you fool. We are wounded, but we are still stronger than you. Don't let the next thing that gets cut be your head. My name doesn't translate to 'Dark Blade Wing' for nothing." commanded Kuro, with the cold, evil look on his face again. One useful thing about dark-types, they respected power. Maybe he could get some information out of this pokemon... or maybe even make him join them. Of course, that might give an advantage to the enemy if the Houndoom stayed loyal to them, but staying away from the enemy was good. It was weak by now, so the bluff had worked. Besides, the brains of Houndoom were naturally small for some reason. "Now, tell us, why are you serving that man?"

"Personally, I don't know, and I don't care." answered the Houndoom, when Kuro slashed another centimeter off of the stump that used to be its left horn.

"Strike one." said Kuro, and glared at the pokemon.

"No, really. I only joined for the fights!" Kuro, hearing this, let the power go away from his hands.

"Do you wish to have revenge on me?" questioned Kuro, when the Houndoom shook its head. Kuro smiled. "So, you are the type who fights for the sake of fighting, eh? Would you like to come with us? My sister... not that one, would enjoy having you on her team."

"No." answered the pokemon bluntly.

"You can fight all the strong pokemon as you want..." said Kuro with a devious look. the pokemon was interested, for sure.

"Y-no!" ALMOST GOT IT!!!

"You can also fight me whenever you wan-"

"Yes. No. Never mind, I'm going solo. I'm not staying with that man anymore, as you clearly intended. However, I won't stop challenging you. I shall meet you from time to time." said the Houndoom, and Kuro smiled once again. For once, Kuro actually got an outcome he wanted in a discussion!

Kuro fell to the floor, all limbs pointing outside now. He lifted up his shirt, exposing his healthy body from the exercise from all the fighting he did, along with his wound, and his side began to bleed like heck again. "Dang, no wonder it hurt. The wound opened back up when I first punched that guy. Well now, we better head back before I start walking like a drunken Togepi, and that is NOT a pretty sight."

Kuro laughed as he took his shirt and overshirt off. Hanging them over his shoulder, he began to walk back. He grabbed a long, wooden stick and used it as a walking stick. then he turned around and tossed the Gengar Doll to Violet and the Yanmega keychain to Luciollo. Then, he continued walking again. "That's my lame attempt at saying sorry for earlier today."

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Myth Pillar

Rocks were floating around in a dark void, just floating, like an asteroid belt... Then the rocks rearranged themselves into an empty rectangle, like a TV screen. And then a picture began to form itself in the rectangle. Kuro and Violet were being attacked by a Chaos grunt and a Houndoom... Then he saw some of his siblings waking and walking out of their rooms... Lucio, then Nova....

Silver woke up. "Damn twin telepathy! Or whatever you call 17 children!" He climbed up his ladder and ran towards Ecruteak city.

Ecruteak City

The city was very reminiscent of Japan. The place was lit by few artificial lights, and mostly lit by candles and flame. He rushed towards the tin tower and the burned tower, and saw Kuro, Violet, Lucio and Nova, near an unconscious man. Kuro looked like he was injured, a wound in his side was bleeding erratically. Then Kuro threw a Gengar dool at Violet and a Yanemega Keychain at Lucio, saying: "That's my lame attempt at saying sorry for earlier today.". Silver hurried on fowards, and asked, "Are any of you hurt, save Kuro?". Everyone shook their heads.
"That stick won't do." said Silver, who fashioned a long, soft-handled stick for Kuro to use. "Right then, do you want some help getting back to your room, Kuro?"

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Kuro will show that he doesn't trust the others right now, so Yanmega, if you want, ask Mary what will make Kuro trust and respect them. It will make MaryXLucio get closer.)

Kuro Gladius Tsubasa

"Sorry, but while I know you guys and gals are my siblings, I don't trust a SINGLE ONE of you until I find a reason otherwise. If that hurt your feeling, sorry. However, its a safety precaution. I believe that you know about my past, when I had to fight off trainers to protect the pokemon? Then you should know the second most vivid memory of that time, the time when a girl pretended to be my friend, then backstabbed me." Said Kuro, with an icy look. Suddenly, he took his "staff", and stabbed his wound, causing a purple liquid, along with red, to drip from it, until Kuro took the staff out of his wound, and only red remained dripping. "If you use poison attacks that close to a wounded person, he gets a small bit of it... able to be purged by causing a hole in the same wound."

Now he had to use the strength of his powers to move. He grabbed his staff and used his power, causing his staff to turn black as well. "Ahh, that's better. My power comes from darkness, and the night gives me an endless source until day comes... I should be able to make it to the other city if I don't get lost."

Kuro chuckled, and continued to walk. "If I had Lucio's type, I could summon pokemon to help me, but I became Dark, the lone wolf type."

With the walking stick or staff, whatever it was, Kuro continued to walk. He was pretty slow... but that meant he wouldn't get lost during that time, so he would make it to Violet City, where Mary was, by sunrise. It was then that he fell to the floor, and he struggled to get back up. "I probably shouldn't have... stabbed a deep open wound."

He stopped, and sat on a rock. He was at the place with the tower now, so Kuro pulled out his guitar and began to play a song after letting his powers go away. Time to charge up. "In the night, I hear'em talk, the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul, to a woman so heartless. How could you be so heartless..."

(The song is Heartless, by Kanye West, but I'm talking about the The Fray's version, so no autotune, no rapping, but guitar, and the slowness brings out the sadness. Please look it up on Youtube.)

The sad song continued, and so did the singing, until it finally came to a halt.