• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ones REDUX

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
(Lucio right now doesn't even know where Mary is, you can accept this help or not)
Luciollo
Ecruteak City

Grabbing the key chain out of the air, he looked at it with pity. He realized that it had been his fault for attacking Kuro back and almost damaging his wound. He saw Silver, another one of his siblings, appear and ask if everyone was ok to which they all nodded except for Kuro. His rock sibling then formed an improved walking stick for Kuro and tried to help him but he denied it. He stated that he didn't trust a single one of the 16 children and that was reasonable considering his past. His dark brother began walking slowly out of the city saying, "If I had Lucio's type, I could summon pokemon to help me, but I became Dark, the lone wolf type."

At this statement, Lucio felt guilt. He and Kuro were complete opposites. While Lucio could create light, Kuro created darkness. While Lucio had pokemon he could summon and treat as friends, Kuro had no one. While Lucio never felt anything, Kuro had felt the pain of heartbreak. The bug boy turned to his other brethren as soon as Kuro was out of earshot.

"Please, let me take care of him. I owe him as much. Don't follow, it'll just make things worse." He then nodded at everyone of his siblings and then turned to his Yanmega.

"I know." Momma K seemed to say as if she knew exactly what Lucio wanted to do. Lucio then turned around and started to follow Kuro by limping.

----------------------------------------

Near Kuro

The bug boy started to hear a song as he approached a tower. It was sung by a familiar voice,

"In the night, I hear'em talk, the coldest story ever told. Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul, to a woman so heartless. How could you be so heartless..."

It was a beautiful song and Lucio stopped to enjoy its sound until he remembered why he was there. He looked through some bushes and could see Kuro sitting atop a rock and playing on a rock while the wound at his bled. He buzzed loudly and summoned two Parasect at his side, Perfect.

As Kuro finished his song, Lucio lit up his body with his segments in order to be noticeable and limped out of the bushes he was hiding in with the two Parasect that he summoned. Momma K was hovering just above him, looking worried at what Lucio was doing. Lucio looked with determination at his dark brother and took a step forward.

"Kuro, you don't have to be alone!" Lucio didn't care if he ignored him as long as he heard him. "I'll leave to you these herbs!" He then indicated for his Parasect to release spores to which he took and mashed together. He then took out a large leaf from a tree and placed the mix on the leaf and spread it. Lucio was creating a medicinal herb. He then placed the created herb on the rock, nodded at Kuro and began to walk away. He didn't expect his brother to answer, not at this state.

(Parasect's spores can be used as herbal medicine, look at the FireRed Pokedex entree for them.)

Ditto123

~Word~
(I feel left out. I am ignored. lol)

Chuck
Myth Pillar

Chuck yawned and woke up. Rubbing his eyes, he realized that he rolled into a punching bag in his sleep. Chuck stood up, but had a vision. He saw a couple of his siblings were fighting a Chaos grunt. Chuck was about to help them when his vision showed that they defeated him. Chuck sighed. He missed all the fun.

"Larvitar, do you want to go for a walk?" Chuck asked. Larvitar nodded and climbed onto Chuck's head. They left the pillar. "Hmmm. Where should we go. How about Goldenrod? I want to win something in the Voltorb flip game." So they headed off for Goldenrod.

When they got there, Chuck's jaw dropped. Team Chaos members were running around, destroying buildings. The one that seemed like the leader had a Primape. He seemed satisfied with the others' performances and told them to leave. When he turned around, he saw Chuck. The man grinned. Without a word, the man made the Primape attack Chuck. He punched the Primape. Then it was engulfed in a flurry of Chuck's punches. The Primape screeched and attacked Chuck.

"YOU WILL DIE!" the Primape screamed. It nailed Chuck in the stomach. Chuck was surprised he understood it. When will he stopped learning new things?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
~Sunny, Myth Pillar~

Sunny was restless. She could hear the plants around her whispering for her to help her siblings. They were in trouble, she could feel it. But the night was so heavy upon her. She could barely move or get up.

"Wake up sleepy! Wake up!" A voice screamed in her ear and Sunny was fairly certain that it wasn't a plant. She cracked a pink eye open and saw Flutter perched on her pillow next to her. Well, she was sort of a plant... "I think your sissies and brothers are in trouble!" The Hoppip's leaves fluttered with irritation. "You keep saying that over and over again!"

Sunny moaned and pulled herself up slowly and carefully. "You can talk?" Sunny asked quietly as she cocked her head at her companion. Flutter nodded with a sort of duh expression on her face, "Oh, right. Goddess of Grass. Makes sense I suppose."

"C'mon let's go find your friends," The Hoppip flew up onto Sunny's shoulder and they exited her room and consequentially, the pillar together. However Sunny was a little tardy to the party. Two of her siblings, Kuro and Lucio were directly outside. A melody drifted over from Kuro's guitar and it was relatively sad and somber, which made the already sleepy Sunny even sleepier. As the song ended, she heard a muffled "ow".

Sunny glanced up to find the source and found a tree. Lucio had pulled a leaf from it and was now spreading some kind of powder on it. The powder seemed to be from two Parasects who'd been with her bug brother.

"Miss?" The tree mumbled sleepily, "Would you please tell that stupid human that putting those powders on my leaves is probably a really bad idea?" Sunny walked closer to the tree to examine it.

"And why's that?" She asked him, stifling a giant yawn.

"Poisonous berries grow on me. Their juices leak onto my leaves. It's probably not good for that human's wound." The tree sounded contrite, as though only an idiot couldn't see that his berries were poisonous.

"Thank you kind tree," Sunny embraced it, "You must understand that most people, human or Pokemon, do not intuitively know that you're poisonous like I do."

"Whatever. Can I go back to sleep now?" The tree mentally squirmed underneath Sunny's embrace. She let go, took a step back and nodded at it.

She then turned back to her brother, who was on the rock. "Excuse me. I don't believe we've been properly introduced. I know that you are Kuro. I'm Sunny and this is my companion, Flutter," The Hoppip on her shoulder bobbed cheerfully, "I don't mean to bash Lucio, but don't you shouldn't use that leaf on your wound. Berries from that tree are poisonous. So um, try this one instead,"

She wandered over to a small Pecha Berry bush, "May I?" She asked it, gesturing to one of its leaves.

"Certainly, darling." The bush replied, so Sunny reached out and pulled the leaf delicately off of the bush.

"Thank you," She returned to Kuro and dumped the medicinal powder onto the new leaf, "And since this is a Pecha leaf, it'll help neutralize any nasty stuff that got into your boo-boo," Sunny smiled at her brother and leaned forward to hug him.

"Sunny, you probably shouldn't do that!" Flutter squealed from her shoulder, "He's got a boo-boo, remember?"

"Oh yeah..." She smiled and patted Flutter's head. Another huge yawn came from her, "If you don't mind, I really should be getting back to bed... I get so tired without the sun around..." And with that Sunny turned and headed back into the pillar.

(I know I'm behind everyone, sorry for that D: )

As evening approached, Clarice and Snorunt were still sailing on the open sea between Sinnoh and Kanto, eager to find themselves in a new world on the other side of the ocean. The captain had announced that the trip was still another day long, but to Clarice' surprise, their journey was much shorter than that. Just as they were going to settle for the night, a bright light started to appear on the pair, and they were magically transported to a strange park in the middle of Johto…

"Well, that was unexpected…" Clarice stated as she sat on a bench in the middle of the National park. It was much warmer than she had expected, and she had never seen so much greenery in her life. In a way, she missed all the snow from snowpoint, but the new scenery was a welcome change. However, she could see a strange tower in the distance, that seemed completely out of place. Most people seemed to ignore it as the rushed past, as if it was not even there, but Clarrie was curious, and decided to go and investigate it.

But what if it's dangerous! Snorunt exclaimed. We only just arrived here, you don't want to get into trouble already. Maybe there is a reason everyone is ignoring it! Clarice! She feebly protested, but Clarrie had already gone to examine it. It was covered in strange writing, similar to the one in the Snowpoint Temple, but she still could not understand it. Carefully, she walked through the opening of the tower, Snorunt close behind, then froze in place at way they saw next.

There was a large chamber full of children around Clarice' age, some with pokemon they had never seen before, and in he centre of the room was a very large and regal pokemon, that glowed with a powerful aura. Somehow, she could recognise this pokemon as Arceus, even though she had never seen this pokemon before. It seemed to be talking to a girl with long purple hair in the middle of the room, handing her a leather bound book, that seemed to be empty. However, as she turned the pages, Clarice suddenly knew things about all the people in the room. They were all her siblings; sons and daughters of the pokemon Arceus, each representing their own element. Surprisingly, everything made sense to Clarice in a way. She would be the element of Ice, seeing as she managed to attack with ice earlier in Snowpoint.

She also knew everything about the other people in the room; about their powers, their names, and all of their histories. This sudden burst of information would shock even the calmest people, and Clarice sunk against the wall in surprise.

Snorunt… Theses people, they are all my siblings. I know them all, and yet I don't… She mumbled to her pokemon. What am I meant to do about that?

Suddenly, a voice appeared in her head.

Do not be afraid, my child. It said. I have summoned you here for you to get to know your brothers and sisters. Together, you must all work together to defeat a group named Team Chaos, who seek the power to control nature. You have seen them attempt to destroy your homeland, and you quickly put a stop to it. That is what you must do, but together. Now go, my child, and go and get some much needed rest. You must be tired. And with that, it disappeared, leaving a slightly less confused Clarice and Snorunt behind.

"Come on Snorunt, let's see what else is over there." She called to Snorunt. To her surprise, no-one was left in the room, and she saw a stairway leading to seventeen different rooms, which she assumed where the sleeping quarters. But before she went there, Clarrie felt there was something else she needed to do. Around the room, there were many different pillars with strange writing on them. Each seemed to represent a different element, and the pillar covered in Ice was drawing her towards it. This was the only one with a pendant on it, and Clarrice assumed she must have been the last one to claim hers. Underneath the icy rock, were some words inscribed into it:

Ice may be beautiful when left in peace, but when enraged, only the toughest may survive the harsh blizzard that it summons. Use this power carefully, child of Ice.

After reading these strange words, Clarice still wondered how the pendant could be reached, as it was frozen in a block of ice. However, as she reached out towards it, the ice parted out of her way and let her reach the pendant. As she grabbed it, it seemed to melt straight into her, but Clarice felt refreshed, and more powerful than ever.

Wow, you look better than ever! Her chirpy-as-ever pokemon said. C'mon let's take a look around those rooms, I'm dying to see what yours is like!

After sleepily climbing 3 flights of stairs, they finally reached the sleeping rooms. Of course, Clarice went to the one with the Snowflake on the door, and collapsed straight onto the bed. Snorunt had to pull the snowy white blanket over the exhausted child herself, then sat on her own fluffy white pillow and admired the ice sculpture of some sort of bird hanging above them. It had shimmering ice wings, and almost realistic, fierce looking eyes that slightly unnerved her. Still, that didn't stop her from nodding off to sleep peacefully, laying her head on Clarrice warm body for comfort.

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Ecruteak City

Silver saw Kuro change the colour of the staff/stick/thing, after declaring that he trusted nobody. Silver was slightly unnerved by this, as Kuro didn't even trust his own family! Kuro ambled off away from the city, and Lucio followed him. Silver began walking back towards the Myth Pillar, and sleep. Violet and Nova went with him, talking.

When Silver returned to his room, he saw a new bookshelf on his right as he entered. Similarly, a desk had appeared past his bed-hole. He walked to the rock, as it dropped him through to his bed, where he achieved sleep, but not for long. Again, the rocks appeared and became a TV, this time showing Chuck being clobbered by a Primape. Silver once again dragged himself up, but exhaustion hit him for the seconds time that day, and he collapsed onto his bed.

(OOC: Aura Wolfe and Killer Squirtle, feel free to detach your guys from the conversation if they suddenly feel the need to help Chuck. Just saying it's not an important conversation.)

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Kuro Gladius Tsubasa

"Thank you both... I can tell you were not trying to poison me on perpose... on both times... Luciollo." said Kuro as he put away his guitar. He took the leaf, and placed it on his wound, and took out a guitar strap, that was pure crimson. It was different than the black on on his guitar... Then, Kuro wrapped the guitar strap around his wound, keeping it on there. "Makeshift Bandages. Easy to make, unless you're a nature lover like me, and won't take anything from nature to use like this."

Kuro got up, and hopped right off the rock. He tested a few kicks and punches, then smiled. "Well then, still hurts, but not as much. Better go and get ready to do some part-time jobs... We won't be finding breakfast popping out of nowhere, nor will Mary. I have money for her and me, but all of us, its no good..."

After checking the contents of is black wallet, he began to look around, until he finally found a dark-type pokemon, to be more precise, a Murkrow. "Oy, which way's Violet City? Tell me the truth, and nobody will get hurt."

"Huh? A human speaking pokemon? What is this world coming to? Either way, go that way, and you'll get there. Also, make sure you don't get hurt more there, kid." chuckled the Murkrow, pointing its wing at the direction of the city. Kuro began to run over there, smiling.

"Thanks, Murkrow!" he yelled, and the Murkrow went back to whatever it was doing. Now, in a bit, he would get to the city, and once he got there, he would find a part-time job at a resteraunt, get some money, and get a discount on the food. After that, buy the food, and bring it to the group to eat together... of course, after that, he would have to go back to the job and get money to treat Mary. Gah, he should have brought more money to Kanto instead of trying to bring weapons.

D

Deleted member 133172

(Sorry I’ve not posted in a while, I’ve just never had the chance, I’m hoping too post more often though)

Chris walked down the long hallway until he reached a dark maple door, with red banners hanging either side, with a black dragon sewn onto them; it had a door knocker fashioned like a dragon’s head. Chris walked into the room. The room had rounded walls that were a light grey cobblestone with many banners similar to those beside the door. The carpet was made of wooden planks, there was also a large rounded red rug spread across most of the floor. The bed was small; it was a single bed with a dark red duvet, and two pillows. The room was small, yet cosy and it felt just perfect. Chris was exhausted from the day, and the thing he wanted most was at least a little bit of sleep...

Chris woke up early in the morning, and he clambered out of the bed grumpily, Chris hated mornings, they were his least favourite time of the day, he was always so tired, but come eleven o’clock, Chris would be wide awake. Chris’s stomach made a low, roaring rumble, he was hungry, very hungry, he looked at a clock hung on the wall, considering the time, he knew some of the others might be asleep, yet Chris wanted to get out so he could go and get some food. Not wanting to wake his brothers and sisters up, Chris opened up the window; he took in a breath of fresh air. Chris almost jumped out until he noticed how high up he was, he thought about his options, and decided the best option would be to utilise his wings, Chris took off his shirt and extended his claws slightly, he ripped two holes for the wings to come out of, Chris then tied his jacket around his waist, he would put it back on after retracting the wings.

Chris took in a deep breath, and then extended the wings; they had grown a considerable amount since he had last used them. He smiled as he examined them. Chris decided he should get a running start to the glide down, so he started at the other end of the room, and leapt out of the large window, he began to slowly glide down to ground level, he began gliding towards the direction of the city, flapping the wings every once in a while so that he didn’t drop too steeply. Chris was still unable to fly with the wings, but he was gradually getting closer, the gliding was good enough for now though.

Chris landed just at the edge of town, and started looking for a butcher or a fish monger, he eventually found one, and ran inside, his hunger had grown somewhat since he left the tower, Chris bought an eight ounce steak, not realising the amount of cash in his wallet slowly disappearing, and without even thinking, began chewing on the food raw, it was made much easier with the fangs, many people stared at Chris, flabbergasted by the fact the boy was eating raw meat, Chris had gotten used to it though, so he ignored them and simply kept eating the bright red meat. A pair of Altaria had started to follow Chris, maybe they wanted his meat, or maybe they were just drawn to him, either way, Chris gave them each a small chunk of meat.
“Thank you kind sir!” They both said to the boy in synchronised tune.
“Eh, no problem.” Chris replied to the pair. They pair nodded and grinned gleefully, then flying off into the clouds, humming a beautiful tune. Chris smiled as the pair left, slowly blending into the clouds.

Chris began making his way back to the tower, and he also began pondering what they would do next, how the group would start, Chris wasn’t sure anybody really knew, but one thing Chris knew for sure, was that he needed to get stronger...

Chris decided to not go back to the tower, but to train in the nearby forest, he walked deeper into the forest, and turned to face a tree, he clenched his fists and began throwing strong punches at it, every once in a while stopping to rest, the branches and leaves began to fall off from the top of the tree, Chris’ knuckles began to hurt a lot, and began bleeding slightly, but he kept punching at the tree over and over again, until finally stopping, and dropping to the ground, clutching his knuckles from the pain and panting, it was surprisingly tiring work. Chris decided it would be best to rest for a while, so he closed his eyes, and leaned back against a tree, to have a little nap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aura Wolfe

She smiled at Kuro’s praise – she loved praise – before focusing her eyes on the man. Once again, Nova raised her hand, ready to send more embers towards the man… perhaps down his mouth? She reasoned. That would hurt… She shook her head. She needed to practise this first.

But it seemed she wouldn’t need to stuff flames down his throat, for several bug Pokemon flew out of the trees and attacked the man and his Houndoom with stingers and sleep powder. Lucio made his way out of the trees.

It's three in the morning and you guys can't keep yourselves out of trouble?" He asked them.

"Hey, we can't help it! A ghost-type and a dark-type! We're the closest to being nocturnal!" Nova grinned at that, thinking that she too was slightly of the same, because of her type yes, but for different reasons. Have you ever tried getting to sleep when you gave off light to keep yourself awake?

A light flared, and Nova spun, finding that the Houndoom had set himself on fire. She could see Gold, doing the same thing on his injuries a little way off.

"DAMN YOU CHILDREN!!!" It snarled, although she was sure that only she and Kuro could actually understand what it had said.

"Don't think we're just some random children, you fool.” Kuro snarled, having slashed off one of its horns. Nova flinched, not liking the treatment of the Pokemon, but they needed the information. “We are wounded, but we are still stronger than you. Don't let the next thing that gets cut be your head. My name doesn't translate to 'Dark Blade Wing' for nothing. Now, tell us, why are you serving that man?"

Nova walked over to Gold, leaving Kuro to do the talking, but she flinched again when she heard the sound of a blade swishing through the air. She knelt next to him.

“Are you alright?” She asked him softly.

The golden Arcainine chuckled. “I’m fine lassie, a few moments and I’ll be all good again!” He breathed fire on a bite on his leg and Nova flicked small embers onto other various small wounds he had. None were really dangerous, but she still felt bad. He’s helped her family.

When he’d been healed, Gold got to his feet. “I’ll be going now lassie. You take care of yourself. If you need me, you know where to find me.” He nodded to her once, then ran off into the night, letting out a howl, which was answered somewhere in the distance. He, clearly, wasn’t one of long emotional goodbyes.

“We thank you, brave sir.” She murmured, before turning back to her siblings.

The Houndoom was slinking off into the darkness, and Silver had also arrived. He was offering Kuro help back to the tower, which the dark type was refusing, saying that he didn’t trust any of them, before storming off. Nova watched for a moment while he departed. Lucio followed, saying that he had to fix this. Nova watching him go, thinking it might be better for Kuro just to calm down on his own. But then, she’d never really been comforted when she was angry, so maybe that was just a reflection of that.

The three remaining siblings started making their way back to Myth Pillar, moving slowly. Nova glanced back, at the two huge towers that dominated the city. They seemed so regal, so majestic, even though one of them seemed to have been burned down. She would have loved to explore them, and wondered at what secrets they could hold.

Arceus’s words came back to her, and memories from the book raced through her mind. “Violet. You are the eldest of your siblings and you know the most about the stories of old.” Maybe Violet knew something about the towers.

“Violet.” She addressed her sister. “We are curious about those two towers. They look like they must have some sort of myth to them, and you know the most about these things. Could you tell us what they are?”

Ditto123

~Word~
Chuck
Goldenrod City

"Where are my brothers and sisters? I could really use Emma's and Coral's powers now," Chuck gasped. The Primape seemed to gain power and Chuck seemed to lose it. Chuck could feel his time going out. His body couldn't take much more punishment.

"There are more? Siblings?" the grunt asked. His voice was husky and dry.

"Yep.16 to be exact," Chuck said.

"16?! Your mom has no life. But it doesn't matter. You will be dead by then anyways," the grunt said. "PRIMAPE! USE CLOSE COMBAT!" Chuck jumped. The Primape followed with a Sky Uppercut. Chuck absorbed the hit and countered with a Seismic Toss. The Primape was jammed in the ground. It stood back up and came at Chuck. He hit Primape in the face with an Aura Sphere.

"Wha..." the grunt said, startled. But then he got hit by the Primape. It got back up and charged Chuck with a Focus Punch. It hit Chuck in the face and he flew into the Goldenrod Department Store.

"Brothers. Sisters. Help..."

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Myth Pillar

It took about an hour for Silver to get up, purely through his own determination. Chuck was being made into a human (or is it Pokemon?) rag doll. Silver stood up, legs shaking slightly with exhaustion. Silver focused on his legs, inside they felt as hard as rock, and then they stopped shaking. Silver forged his way out of Myth Pillar, to get to Goldenrod City.

Silver
Route 35

As Silver was hurrying towards Goldenrod, and, inevitably, Chuck and Team Chaos, he heard a rustling noise from one of the trees. Then, suddenly, a small, radio-like device fell down and smashed on the ground. Silver inched towards it cautiously. The device had a keypad on it, and the back part was exposed. However, there was a dogtag attached to it, reading: Mark Dredger's Bomb. Do not touch! Looking at the other side, there was also a small bit of text: By Issue of Team Chaos. If found, please do not return to: Below the line of text, the place not to be returned to had been scratched away, leaving a clawed surface. Then Silver recognized it; it was the same style, but very much smaller version, of the bomb on Mt. Silver. Fury and hatred boiled inside of Silver, but then he remembered what Arceus had said, ...just remember: when rage strikes you, the sturdiest thing is the rock.

Silver searched around, and saw, lying by a tree, a rock. The sight of it calmed Silver, and, filled by new and indestructible determination, he kept on going towards Goldenrod City.

Silver
Goldenrod City

The City was in tatters. Very few buildings were unscathed, most battered violently and some just in ruin or rubble. One stone building stood by the entrance to the City, and words began to appear. Most of them were incomprehensible. Silver strained his brain to make sense of them, to no avail. Then, as if he was possessed, the words began to make sense.

Young Silver, your sibling Chuck is in grievous danger. A Primape is beating him to a pulp, and many of the buildings house bombs. At this rate, he will not survive until morning, because the Primape is punching him into things with reckless abandon. Help your sibling, or else the 17 will become 16, and then depletion will follow.

Thank you, Father, said Silver as Arceus' presence in his body left. Silver wondered how he could help Chuck. He couldn't use pokemon, as rock types are weak to primape, he couldn't use moves himself, they wouldn't be very effective... Silver crumbled. It's useless, Chuck's going to die because I can't do anything useful... Then it hit him. Buildings were made of brick, which is a type of stone! He could reinforce the buildings and fire spare bricks at the Primape. Silver rushed into Goldenrod, his hair flowing back in the breeze, his face in a grimace of determination.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Luciollo
Near Kuro

He felt embarrassed, how could he not realize that the tree was poisonous. To think he was about to poison his brother twice already. It was a good thing though that Emma, his grass sister, was able to come and fix his medicinal powder to another and better leaf. His brother then used to healing herb by placing it directly on his wound and bandaging it with his guitar strap. It was a very smart way of bandaging a wound, Lucio had to give him that much. He jumped off the rock and started to test if the herbs worked by doing a bit of punching and kicking, it must have worked since later he seemed satisfied and smiled.

"Well then, still hurts, but not as much. Better go and get ready to do some part-time jobs... We won't be finding breakfast popping out of nowhere, nor will Mary. I have money for her and me, but all of us, its no good..." His brother exclaimed before turning to a Murkrow and talking to it.

Thats when it hit him, if the 17 children were to live in the pillar than they will have to get money to be able to eat. However Lucio felt tired, all he wanted to do was sleep at the moment and nothing else. When Kuro started to run to whatever direction the Murkrow pointed him to, Lucio started to head back towards the pillar, following Emma. That is when a Scyther, out of nowhere, came panting towards him. When he stopped, he took a few seconds before finally saying,

"Sir Lucio, your brother, Chuck, is in trouble. He will not survive long without your help, you must go!"

The statement to Lucio felt like coffee in the morning and immediatly Lucio was wide awake once more. He nodded at the scyther before climbing onto its back. Momma K hovered beside him. "Lets go." and with these words the scyther hurried over to the direction that Chuck was in.

"Now how do you plan on helping him Lucio," Momma K asked him as she flew at their speed.

"Whatever it takes...mother." He looked at the Yanmega with a smile and the pokemon smiled as well.

"Fine by me, believe me when I say though that I won't let you get hurt." Momma K replied.

"I wasn't planning on it."

-------------------------------------

Goldenrod City

Escaping out of the wall of the forest, Lucio could finally see the destroyed structures of Goldrenrod. Lucio really could not believe his eyes. Once he got through the gate, he could see people panicking and police officers rallying up. The scyther took him around the corner of a few skyscrapers and thats when he saw it. A primeape was beating up Chuck as if he was a rag doll. He then saw Silver running past him, most likely going to try to help their brother. As Chuck was launched into the Goldrenrod department store, Lucio realized something. It was nighttime and they should be together...

He looked at Momma K and she nodded at him. He then let out a particular buzz, one that everyone within a mile radius could hear. Five seconds later, multitudes of buzzes could be heard throughout the city. To Lucio it was a buzz but to most other people the buzz would be translated to......Ledian.

Throughout the border of the city, on the skyline, little dots could be seen. Dots that were darker than the night and when they came closer, seemed to be becoming redder and redder. It was a swarm of Ledian. Lucio could not believe it as he had never summoned a swarm before. He became tired, not the sleepy tired but power tired as if a power was draining on him. He looked back at the fight, it would be about 2 minutes before the Ledian came. Hopefully the chaos will run away, he wanted the swarm to be a bluff that would scare the Chaos, momentarily halting their progress.

D

Deleted member 133172

Chris still lay by the tree, he had been asleep for a few hours now, he drowsily opened his eyes to notice three vibrava’s buzzing around near him.
“Emergency in Goldenrod! Emergency in Goldenrod!” They shouted repeatedly.
“Wh-what’s wrong?!” Chris asked, but the vibrava had already left. There was no time to waste, Chris jumped to his feet and began sprinting in the direction of goldenrod.

The closer Chris got to the city, the more and more he smelt smoke. Soon enough Chris neared the city, many buildings were damaged and there was a stunning amount of smoke. Chris skidded to a halt and extended the shining black claws from his fingers. He looked around for whatever may have caused this calamity.

Chris heard a mighty bang to his right and he swiftly pivoted to see the source of it, he saw a pokémon that he didn’t recognise launch a powerful punch to Chuck’s face. Chris was then launched into the department store. Without really thinking Chris dashed towards chuck and skidded to a halt in front of him, he wasn’t going to turn his back on the enemy though.
“Chuck? What happened here!?” He exclaimed, sweating and panting from the long run to the city, Chris extended his claws all the way they could go and got ready for a fight...

((OOC: Are we allowed to gain new powers along the RP, or do our current ones just get stronger?))

Ditto123

~Word~
Chuck
Goldenrod City

"Chuck? What happened here!" When Chuck opened his eyes, he saw Chris standing over him. Looking around, he saw that Silver and Luciollo were also here.

"This Team Chaos grunt is here with a powerful Primape," Chuck replied. He stood up, expecting pain. But it wasn't there. Then, Chuck had a flashback. He once saw a Kojondo that had the ability Regeneration. What if Chuck had that too? That would be amazing. "And I'm ready to fight." Chuck let out a bloodcurling scream and hit the Primape with a Close Combat attack.

"How did you get up?" the grunt sounded surprised more than angry. Then it turned back to anger. "It doesn't matter. You will die anyways." The Primape came with an Ice Punch attack.

Chuck snickered, "Two can play at that game." Chuck hit the Primape with a Focus Punch. The punches collided and...

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
Nicole
Myth Pillar

“Um Hi Nicole, I’m Willow; and what do you mean by Hidden One?” The girl asked. Nicole thought silently, as she herself didn't even understand what she was saying. Hidden One.. where did that come from?

"I uh.. I don't know," Nicole replied, embarrassed.

“Is There anyone else here Nicole? Do they have.. Powers?” Willow said, lowering her head. She looked sad and seemed to be thinking about something important.

"Well, I guess you could say that. Just wait till you see this place," Nicole said, trying to cheer Willow up. No one should be sad. At least, not right now. Willow looked at Nicole with a bit of a sparkle in her eyes.

“Okay Nicole, let’s go.”

The two girls walked into the pillar and stood before the statue of Arceus and the 17 pillars. "This is the main room, I guess. Each one of us has a special pillar," Nicole explained. "Look for one that pulls you in, I guess." Nicole smiled. "I'm going to go see how everyone is doing."

Nicole walked back toward the stairs, but turned around. "I hope we can be friends, Willow." On that note, Nicole shuffled up the stairs, hoping to meet with Emma or Landon.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Landon and Hipopi had left his room to look for Nicole or Emma. Rufus also came with them, since she was part steel she wanted to meet Nicole. "Oh what luck, in one day I get to meet the two pokemon I have been waiting all my life to meet!"

Landon gave her a stare, he wasn't a pokemon...or was he? Hipopi wasn't lisenting to her since he didn't find it an odd thing to say, Landon always wanted to be a pokemon. They walked into the main hall, across from Landon was Emma who was also going to see Nicole.

"Is this here!?" Rufus shouted in exitment when she saw Emma, but Hipopi shook his head. "This is Emma, she of the Psychic type." He said hoping she would shut up but instead became even happier and shouted, "I get to meet three gods in a day!!!"

Emma woke up. She normally woke up in the middle of the night, so this was not unusual, but she also normally just went back to sleep, but tonight wasn’t normal, anyway you happen to look at it. Instead, she got up. Her room was dark, the torches seemed to be dimmer, as if to help her sleep. She wondered who lit them anyway. I mean, that fake god can light blue flames and build towers out of thin air, but he can’t beat up a stupid little team? Something there rings false. I mean, I just don’t buy it. I should probably get out of here…

Emma opened her door, and stepped out into the hallway. She looked around hoping to see a way out. But then landon walked up to her. One of his stupid pokemon (She’d never really studied pokemon much, so she didn’t know what pokemon it was) was yapping about something annoying.

Landon introduced her. “This is Emma, she is of the Psychic type” . She looked at him blankly. Who is he talking to? Oh… his pokemon. He’s one of those nut-jobs. I don’t know what to say… Emma stared at his face, not showing her feelings at all.

Pyroli

Banned
Willow Looked towards Nicole.

“I hope so too!” Said Willow happily. Willow looked around for a pillar that caught her eye, she walked over to one that seemed to have her calling. She saw the Arceus statue was staring at her. She had never been so scared yet so mystified in her life as she heard an echo of a voice.

My children. I am Arceus... Your father. This may be much for you to understand right now, but know this. Look amoungst yourselves and what do you see? Someone that reminds you of yourself, someone that you have a sense of belonging with. Each of you are siblings. Not only my children, but gods in your own right.

Willow almost jumped. It was.. The statue? She then listened to what it said; that meant her and Nicole were sisters? And who were the other 17?

She saw the statue was still perfectly still and the voice was gone. She directed her attention to the pillar once again.

The small pillar was purple with large vines of what looked to be poison ivy. She saw a pendant on it, the pendant was a lime green color and had was somewhat see through; it looked as though it had some kind of liquid in it.
See turned it to see an inscription.

‘With the twisted vines of poison in your veins, you can control life and death itself. But with great power comes great consequences. Remember you have the strength to see through the darkness and slash into the light.’

She put it around her neck and felt all her worry and uneasiness melt away.

But now she was wondering where Nicole had gone.

“Nicole?” She said as she ran towards the door that Nicole had left through. She ran up the stairs and bumped into a boy and another girl. She looked at them mystified.

“Um hello.” She said to the boy and girl. The girl had pretty green hair and the boy looked like he had sand in his clothes.

“My name is Willow. Who might you be?” She asked politely

Snorunt woke up the next morning feeling merrier than ever, but the same could not be said for Clarice. She had had bad dreams the night before, that someone close to her was in grave danger, but she couldn't find out quite what. As she focused her eyes to the light of the dawn that shone beautifully on the ice in the room, she noticed the big Articuno sculpture on the wall.

"Wow, look at this Snorunt!" She gasped in delight. "I've never seen anything like it, its so detailed, and beautiful, and amazing! Wow... wait, what was that?"

She heard some voices coming from outside her room, so she and Snorunt went outside (still wrapped in the warm blanket) to see what it was. There, they saw her two siblings: Emma and Landon, with a Hippopatas next to it.

"Oh, hey guys. You must be... Emma and Landon, right?" Clarice said sleepily. "Nice to meet you, I'm Clarice and - ohmaigosh that is such a cute pokemon you have there!" Clarice said excitedly, picking the pokemon up. "Aww, look at it's cute little nose and big mouth! Hey cutie, meet my Snorunt - Snorunt?"

Petrified, Snorunt had hid behind Clarice' duvet in fear of this unknown creature. :Oh, don't be frightened Snorunt, it won't hurt you. Will it?" Clarice asked Landon, with a slight bit of fear in her voice now. She anxiously put the pokemon down once more, and tried to reassure herself that it would do her no harm. She noticed some more people that she recognised as Willow and Nicole had also gathered there, while she was still obsessing over the Hippopatas. "Hey, I didn't notice you there. I'm Clarice, nice to meet you."

Last edited:
Emma stood and looked at the two crazy rambling girls that magically appered out of thin air. Emma stared at them, mentally rolling her eyes . Here are more of my “siblings’ . I’m so glad to be related to such a large amount of people. The one person I have met in the last … 5 years that I’ve wanted to talk to is Nicole. And she isn’t here.

Emma decided this was her time to leave, so she side-stepped the three other humans and their insane pokemon. She suddenly felt a tug at her back. She touched the spot where she felt it but there was nothing there.

“…” Emma felt a the same feeling she felt before today. Guilt. These people seemed to like her and care about her and she was just gonna ditch them? She didn’t like that. She felt guilty for a reason. These people seemed to be quite nice, even with their… Quirks. Emma decided to stick around.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Ice Punch is an Ice-type... shouldn't Chuck be unable to use it? O.0)

Kuro Gladius Tsubasa

"Ow!" yelled Kuro, as he fell yet again. A bit ago, he felt his siblings being in pain, and he also felt which direction it was. Thank goodness, or he would be lost again. He has scratches and bruises everywhere now, along with his wound. Then he remembered something, and whistled loudly. After a while, a Murkrow came flying over. It was the one that Kuro was keeping around, but was in Mary's team!

"Whatup, chief? What happened to you, anyway?" asked the Murkrow. For some reason, there was an Absol next to him, which confused Kuro, until Murkrow spoke. "Oh, this is Abby. She, being an Absol, knew about some sort of danger..."

Kuro smiled deviously. "Well then, an Absol here is even better. I need you two to come with me to Goldenrod City."

"Why?" asked Abby, and Kuro put his face right in front of her's.

"Because if they don't come, the city, as well as this forest, may burn down to the ground. Now, I'm wounded, so COME ON!"

Kuro got onto Abby's back, and the group rushed over to the city. If not for the "sense", Kuro would probably be in Violet City, or even worse, Olivine... Kuro began to speak to the pokemon. "Okay, this is how it's going to go..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Goldenrod)

"Let's continue this fight, but of course, Primape, let's get rid of your wounds, shall we?" The grunt threw his Primape a Sitrus Berry to heal it, which reveiled that the grunt was prepared to heal the pokemon over and over again. However, before the berry reached the Primape, Mary's Murkrow flew by and snatched the berry up, and flew away. The stunned Grunt reached in his bag for another, when the Murkrow came back once more and took the entire bag with them, and flew back to Violet City. Then, the voice came.

"I've had enough of you!" yelled Kuro, and jumped off of Abby, and kicked the grunt in the face. You know, he has always wanted to try that, but for him, it was impossible without the help of something with the speed of an Absol. Abby used Quick Attack to catch Kuro on her back, although her blade grazed his side. Kuro laughed. "Thanks Abby, but now I'm a cripple on both sides."

Abby laughed too, and they both used Thief on the man, and stole two Sitrus Berries that he had hidden somewhere else. Kuro threw his to Chuck, and Abby gave hers to Kuro. He began to eat it, while Abby rushed over to the rest of the group's side. "What up, dudes and dudets? I'm not used to fighting on an Absol, so I'll be a bit weaker... and the Primape seems strangely strong... but we should work together and beat it! What say you?"