• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hidden Ones REDUX

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
Beldum saw the weird guy walk in the room. He telepathically asked Venomoth, and she replied, saying, "He smells wonderful. Not a grunt at all! So dreamy...Should we attack?"

Beldum thought this over. "If we don't attack, Dr. Gray's going to be a little angry. I couldn't learn Ally Switch, so we can't raise the alarm...we're just going to have to knock him out quickly. What's the worst that could happen? He's just a human." Venomoth sputtered in protest.

"Did I say he was a human? No. He's a Pokemon, alright, and a very nice-smelling one, too." Beldum began to fret. Who was this guy?

"How do I work?" pondered Magneton. Beldum ignored her, instead asking Pupitar, "What do you think?" Pupitar wiggled her shell a bit in a close approximation of a shrug. "Let's just go. He's nearing the panel with the button on it; Dr. Gray wouldn't like that."

Beldum floated cautiously out from hiding. With a battle roar (that sounded much more squeaky than intended, but still frighteningly metallic), he charged the human/Pokemon with a Take Down, following this ferocious assault with another Take Down. To his great surprise, neither hit. The Pokemon had somehow seen them coming and avoided them!

Utter chaos ensued. The guy had interrupted his third Take Down with a Struggle Bug, which sent him flying away. He crashed into the wall, fatigued. Venomoth had been fluttering overhead, sprinkling Stun Spores, but the crafty bug had avoided them by extending wings and blowing them away. Finally, with a high-pitched giggle, the Venomoth began to Quiver Dance, completely avoiding the Pokemon and all of his frustrated assaults. She was dancing far too quickly to be hit!

Pupitar had been bouncing along the ground; with a frustrated husky sort of vocalization, he charged Lucio with a burst of gas; another Take Down. This was avoided as easily as the other one, if not easier. Hanging in midair, riding the bursts of gas, Pupitar unleashed a furious Rock Slide, one of the rocks accidentally hitting Venomoth's wing, knocking her down low. She tittered, and then took off at warp speed, chased by the evasive Lucio. When she was at the wall where Magneton was attached, unmoving, she flew upwards. Lucio, unable to move quite as quickly as Venomoth, crashed into Magneton and was paralyzed by her quick, oh-my-Arceus-it's-a-person Thunder Wave. Somehow, he shook it off, and leapt after Venomoth, who knocked him back to the floor with a Psychic. This didn't faze him in the slightest; he just rolled along the ground and delivered a stinging Struggle Bug to the furious Pupitar, who was sent flying to a point far away from the main fight. Muttering, she bounced slowly back over to where everyone else was.

Venomoth unleashed a real attack this time, a Bug Buzz that solidified into a pale sphere of energy. However, when it slammed into Lucio, it simply knocked him back a pace.

"Who are you?" asked Venomoth incredulously. "That was my strongest Bug attack, and you shrugged it off as if it were nothing!" Empowered but silent, the Bug-type Hidden One unleashed a Bug Buzz of his own, which was a pittance to the superpowered Venomoth, including her massive type resistance. However, his next attack, a ferocious Megahorn, knocked her off balance; as the strongest Bug move, it hit her hard. She released a reflexive Psychic, and was surprised when it connected and she was able to slam Lucio into Magneton's frightened Thunder Wave. Fluttering up close, she repeated her query to the paralyzed Hidden One.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Bo
Chaos Base Lilycove

Bo was glad to see Silver back on his feet, at least before any Chaos grunts came.

"You're awake." Was all Bo had to say as Silver motioned for him to come closer. He was prepared to help the rock-type up, but Silver clearly needed no aid, being able to walk perfectly fine.

The two headed onward, Bo moving silently ahead while Silver attempted to do the same, at least as well as a large brutish-looking guy made of stone could. Granted, the noise Silver did make paled compared to the humongous crash which echoed down the hall.

The two hidden ones bolted into a dead sprint, only to be stopped by a large steel door. Pokemon could be heard battling on the other side, and Bo could hear Lucio's cries. But Silver was headed in a totally different direction.

Bo gave chase to his brother, but was met with a door. He was about to unleash a Focus Blast when the door buckled from the inside out. Bo simply tossed the door aside with Psychic and entered. Silver, wielding a sword of obsidian, stood facing a bionically clad Chaos man holding a blade crackling with azure lightning.

Bo formed a rapier of his own from ice. and grinned. "Come sir, your Passado."

[OOC: Fixed for Yanmegamaster. And a Passado is a fencing technique; the line is a Shakespeare quote.]

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Team Chaos Base, Hoenn

Bo was rather quick off the start from the room. The walls of the corridors were completely black or silver. It was also slightly disconcerting, due to the fact that the place seemed rather empty. He and Bo sneaked around corners, always poking their heads around before continuing. Silver's cloak was flapping, and he had to use layers of sand on his feet to stop himself making too much noise. His hair was bobbing up and down methodically as he went.

He, as he turned a corner before Bo, caught a glimpse of a white coat whipping through a doorway. He continued, but slowed so that, as Bo went through a door, he slipped through this side-door.

This new room was made entirely from rock; rocky benches, rocky stools, rocky walls, a whole manner of rocky things present. But they all seemed so familiar...

Silver stood by a wall and shaped himself to look like the rock wall. As he went, he was just as invisible. The man in the white coat was on a laptop now, watching a playback. The voices from it were familiar.

"It was a success, my lord." said a voice.
"Good. See to it that all of the rubble is removed, so we can use this space. Also, go to viridian, kill the populace. We will talk again. One success for Team Chaos." replied the voice. Then a young boy, about 14, ran and began killing the men.
"Those damned idiots. That was a failure from then, but... why did that child kill them?" the man said, identical to the second voice. The earthy blood in Silver's veins pumped mercilessly.

The man sent out six Porygon-Zs, and walked over to the middle bench, and examined a rock in a small container. This rock was much more silver, like a tablet, and was engraved with words. "Earthborn... I wonder if that is important..." the man said. The Porygon-Zs all beeped. Silver glanced at the shut, steel door. On the back were the words Mt. Silver suite. Silver's blood pumped with revenge. The rocks were familiar because they were from Mt Silver, his home. He stepped forwards, morphing into his normal form. He raised his arms, and fired Rock Blasts at a pair of Porygon-Zs, who began to bleed rapidly from the head. One of them fired a Flamethrower at him. He unleashed a Rock Slide, which melted and became Lava. "You should've spent more time thinking about rocks and heat, you stupid excuse for a scientist!" yelled Silver, as a pair of Porygon-Zs melted from the lava. He then saw that the ones he shot were actually crackling with electricity. Mechanic clones!

The last two both fired Hyper Beams at Silver, who grabbed some of the lava on the floor, cooling it into an Igneous rock instantly. He snapped it in half, and hit the beams on the tips, shattering the brittle rock and showering the area with sharp bits of rock. Some of it blew up a Porygon-Z. He strode over to the last Porygon-Z, and snapped its mechanical neck. The scientist was all alone, standing in a corner.

Silver paced over to the scientist, and spoke. "Did you order the destruction of Mt. Silver?" he asked.
The scientist quivered, and nodded. He suddenly drew a sword from the rocky wall, and hit a button on it, making it crackle with blue lightning. Silver withdrew, and felt something on his left wrist. He looked at it, and saw the box-shaped lump. He flicked his wrist, and a black granite blunt blade popped out. He withdrew it, and took some of the rapidly cooling lava. This time, he forced parts of it away, and created a sword. "Ready to fight?" he asked the scientist, who had thrown off his lab coat, exposing a suit of bionic armour. This was going to be an interesting fight...

Mensa
Mossdeep Cliffs

He scurried along the cliffs, the outcrops littered with flowers and grass in random ways. He kept having to jump at places, sometimes swinging as if on monkey bars, cheating by using Teleport to cover distances too far to swing from long ledges. It was the swiftest journey he had made, for he soon saw what he was looking for. Concealed by the rocks, was a massive lift. He used Psychic to force the door open, his hair whipping from the wind. He stepped inside, and hit the button labelled Prison Complex Bravo, Cells 1-400. He was overcome by a feeling like no other. A feeling of utter contempt and hatred. There was no word for it, save, perhaps, psychotically excited.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Lucio

As the Vehemoth slammed him into the Thunder Wave, he realized that he should end this battle before it prolonged into something more serious. He mentally cursed himself though because the only reason he wasn't fighting as serious was because he thought the Vehemoth was cute.

Where did that come from? Now because I'm a Pokemon I think other Pokemon were cute? I really have to talk to Violet about this once we have rescued her. Lucio thought to himself as he looked up at the Vehemoth asking him who he was. The Thunder Wave's effects were starting to wear off now and he thought that with just a few attacks, this battle would be over and he could locate Velen.

The Vehemoth than asked again but in a slightly more irritated tone, "I asked, who are you?!" before unleashing another Bug Buzz at him. Jumping, he dodged the attack and charged for the Pokemon, drop-kicking her in the process and then going back to the spot he had jumped executing a U-Turn. Then, through the corner of his eye, he could see the Pupitar bouncing toward him most likely planning another Take Down. Being able to quickly react to the Rock-Pokemon's attack, Lucio ducked and as the Pupitar was taken a back, he unleashed a Struggle Bug which sent it flying to the wall, fainted.

He stood up once again and faced his final opponent. Displaying all of this body parts from his extravagent moth wings, to his two Bug eyes, to the fangs shining in the light of the lab, to the seemingly four arms coming out of his body (two being his drill arms and the other two, slightly lower, being his artificial arms), all the way to the flexible legs similar to a Scyther. He then said in the smoothest voice he could muster, which wasn't much considering the buzz that escaped whenever he talked, "I am Luciollo of the Hidden Ones and it has been a pleasure making your acquaintance."

Releasing a Spider Web, the Child of Swarms trapped the Vehemoth right on the wall near where the Beldum had fainted. It struggled and yelled at him to let her go but he just stared at her, emotionless now. He was pretending to be as serious as possible in order to be able to interrogate her more efficiently. Lucio slowly examined the room before placing his eyes right back at the Vehemoth, putting one of his drill arms to her face and demanding, "Now, you will tell me where my brother Velen is or I'll be sure whatever swarm you came from princess will be dealt with my Genesect himself."

It was much harsher than how he had thought it to come out but it seemed to have done the job. A lot of bug pokemon, though they worship Genesect, were in fear of him too. It wasn't long before the Vehemoth snapped and finally told him.

"You just have to press that button over there, please don't tell Genesect about this. Oh for the love of Arceus don't tell Genesect."

Lucio's seriousness then faded into a smile and he relaxed his arms.

"Well thank you miss. Though Genesect wouldn't do anything. Hell, he wouldn't get out to the Chaos base without me persuading him."

He then released a small spider web onto the Vehemoth's mouth so she wouldn't shout and he started walking towards the button. Lucio was excited that he would be reunited with his brother and he was sure that after going through a day in this Chaos base, he would change his mind. He looked down his shirt and he could see Venus clutching onto him for dear life. The Child of Swarms reasured her that she would get to see her friend again before happily pressing the button.

Velen

I'm going to kill them. Every single one of those Pokemon bastards. So many humans lives wasted just for a couple of animals. They even made me into this horrible form. It is all their fault. I will never be able to go back to my brothers, never be able to DJ any club ever again, never be able to do the very thing that he loves just because of those....beasts.

The anger rose within the young Hidden One with each minute that passed by. He kept on dreaming about being with his brothers again but before being able to say hi, they would always explode in a firery blaze.

Suddenly, in his dream, he could feel himself going upside down but he kept on going. Intent of talking to his brothers again, but just as he was about to touch them, a firery blaze swept over his eyes. The blaze turned into a humanoid form. One with wings and eyes like that of a bug. The blaze had turned into that moth beast from before. He had woken up.

It took a little while for Velen to understand what exactly was going on but at the very first sound that the beast made he snapped.

"IT'S YOU!"

Anger swept over Velen as he grabbed the moth beast by the throat and slowly stood up,

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KILLED THOSE PEOPLE!"

He then threw the beast with all of his force and it crashed onto a table. As he saw it lying there on the floor, a strange energy swept through Velen. He could feel something taking control over him. Suddenly he was transforming yet again. HIs muscles bulged and his form became larger. Soon enough another soul had taken over Velen's mind and he was transformed into a large scorpion-like creature. The skin tone of the scorpion was a light purple throughout. Surrounding certain parts of his body like his torso, his eight legs, and even his two stingers was a dark purple substance that was both a liquid and a solid. It was an Acid armor.

It's eyes were that of a snake and it had two poisonous fangs jutting out of its mouth. It had holes all around his body that he could use to release poison from.

In the small space of the lab, the now transformed Velen called Brutalion, had no space to move yet unconsciously, the poison releasing from his body was able to melt the celing of the lab, showing the blue sky above. Velen's beast form was unleashed.

Lucio

Lucio lifted his head in pain and he couldn't believe his eyes. Right there, replacing Velen, was one of the most menacing thing he had ever seen. The very poison coming out of it was melting the rooftop. The Hidden One's first thought was to confront this beast somewhere else so less Pokemon would be hurt. The scorpion however took the initiative and charged at the Bug with pure rage in his eyes. Lucio had just enough time to get up and roll out of the way of the attack. He praised Arceaus for his improved instincts or he would have been impaled by one of the two stingers.

The Child of Swarms looked up at the blue sky above through a gaping hole in the roof and looked to the beast just as it looked back at him, frustrated that his attack didn't hit. With a determined look on his face, he flew through the hole and out into the world above. He could now tell that they were not in Kanto anymore because of the vast dark blue ocean that gloriously shined with the sun compared to the light blue and shallow ocean of Kanto. From this height, he could see the top of the Chaos base with a helipad covering it and a beach not far from it. Lucio flew down and gently placed Venus on the sand whilst saying, "Venus, I want you to stay here ok? I'll go and return Velen. You have my word."

As he stood up and the little Budew looked at him tearfully he then said with a smile, "I'll be right back."

The Child of Swarms flew up into the air just in time to see Velen, or the beast posing as Velen, slowly crawling through the hole. Lucio knew he couldn't do this alone and so he sent out his Buzz as a call for help and almost immediately, three Ninjask came to his aid.

So I'm in Hoenn... Lucio realized before clearing his mind and focusing on returning Velen to his normal state.

"Ok guys," Lucio stated to the Ninjask, "that beast is my brother and I need your help in defeating him so he can hopefully turn back to normal. We attack and dodge his attacks. They are slow but be careful, I don't wish to have any more of my brother's lives in perill.'

The Ninjask then all nodded, determined to help their brother and also itching for a fight.

The group dived down at Brutalion and split up in mid-dive. As the beast was confused, everyone of them X-Scissored it in different directions and angles. One Ninjask was a little bit overzealous and he attacked one of the holes on the beast. Suddenly a Toxic substance sprayed at the Ninjask and it immediately collapsed onto the ground below. The other two were angered by the loss of their friend and charged straight for the beast only to be trapped by its two claws and crushed before tossed out next to their friend.

Lucio was stunned at what he just saw and couldn't move. If anything then this creature could not be Velen, it just couldn't, something must be controlling him.

Driven by this glimmer of hope, Lucio stood on the helipad next to the helicopter, waiting for Brutalion to finish climbing it. As the scorpion beast showed itself, Lucio shouted at it in desperation,

"Velen! I know you're in there! Please, look inside yourself! I know you're full of anger for what happened back at the base and I am sorry for that. I never once considered the life of a human other than my own adoptive mother. But please, stop this anger, you can fight it!"

Brutalion

The beast was amused at this little bug's attempt at making him, "lose his anger.". Nothing would make him ever do that. He liked this form, it was full of power, it made him dominate, something he had never done in his life. He didn't want to give it up now, nor ever!

With that, rage surrounded every fiber of the scorpion's snake-like eyes and he grabbed the tiny bug with one of its claws before slaming it down onto the helipad. Pain seemed to gloriously display over the bug's face as his body was crushed between the pad and the beast's claw.

Smiling, Brutalion swung both his stingers back before laughing menacingly and launching them straight toward the bug's face.

Lucio

The pain was incredible. One little slam and he could barely move his body. He thought he was done for as the beast looked him in the eye and proceeded to swing his stingers backward in preperation for the attack. Then the Child of Swarms remembered his promise he gave to Venus, on returning her once beloved friend back to her.

A wave of determination and adreneline struck him as he yelled, "I won't give up my brother!"

The statement was lost in the laughing of the beast however and soon enough, the two stingers pierced his head.

Brutalion

"I won! I won! Now that I killed one, I can kill the rest!"

In celebration however, the beast did not notice little bee-like pokemon escape and be where blood should have been.

Lucio

In his head, everything was going blank, no longer could he think straight, he thought that this might have been death but yet why could he still breathe. In fact, that breathe didn't come from his nose, in fact he could feel the breathe of the millions of bugs within him. He could feel every cell in his body begin to crawl and turn into bee-like creatures. Soon enough, his very skin peeled like a caccoon and thousands upon thousands of bugs jutted out. Even his skin began to turn into those insects.

The beasts claw lowered as if nothing was holding the weight of it anymore. Brutalion stared in wonder as all the tiny bugs escaped from his claw and started to form in front of his very eyes. Each bug took a position and eventually they completed the formation. Together, the bugs took the form of a giant moth with it's wings bended around it's body.

The "eyes" of the moth looked at Brutalion and then it released it's wings, sending out a gale of wind that pushed back the scorpion. Lucio had finally turned into his beast form, Falenasciam (pha-le-na-sham).

The battle between two brothers, between two beast forms was about to begin.

(Ooc: One of the longest posts I've ever written but at least now anyone can try to interfere with the two beast forms' battle. Though I wouldn't know what you could do exactly to defeat both of them. Good luck though.)

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Mt Silver Suite, Chaos Base, Lilycove

He burst his arms through his sand cloak after throwing his sword upwards. Catching the sword, he glared at the scientist. The man ran at the One of Rock, who, swiftly for his weight and speed, deflected his hit, and smacked the man back with his hilt. Silver felt a strange, controlled rage fuel his limbs as he did so. Grinning, he watched the man stand back up.

The man swung at him again, and was deflected again. He swung his sword around at Silver's side, who simply raised his sword to his side. Silver kicked the man's left leg, causing him to stumble backwards. "Is that all you've got, you weakling?" Silver taunted. He man drew a pair of lightning-coated knives, and threw them at Silver. He swiftly used Wide Guard, swinging his arms in an outwards circle, bashing the knives away, clattering weakling on the floor far away. Before the man could act, Silver usedRock Polish repeatedly. Silver made the first move this time, swinging his sword around the man's head, who just missed the deflection, ducking instead. Silver's sword was then swung around to the man's side, crushing the man's side armour and causing a deep, biting wound in his side. The man's armour quickly reformed, then it suddenly lit up red, as the wound healed.

Then they began to attack each other, blocking each other's hits, blow for blow. Silver nearly managed to decapitate him many times by kicking him over, but the armour made a shield each time. Swords clanging, Silver knew he had only one option to succeed. Focusing, he readied the attack, still parrying blows.

Mensa
Hoenn Chaos Prison Complex Bravo

As the doors opened, he saw the familiar corridor, the light there flickering as though it was from a torch. He strode purposefully down the corridor, bursting the door open with Psychic. Several hooded guards turned, armed with tazer guns. Mensa threw up a Protect as they all fired their guns at him. Not one penetrated the shield. Mensa fired out a Psybeam in an arc, hitting all of the guards, knocking them out cold. Mensa strode up the stairs towards his family, his mind positively buzzing with the excitement of revenge.

Silver

The power was stored. The time was right. Forcing them into a lock, Silver unleashed Rock Head, smashing the man's chest. He reeled over, and Silver took his chance to slice off his sword hand. The man reeled over, fearful.
"Do you have any idea who I am? I am Chief Executive Markus, head of the Mountain Programme! I am the end of those stupid rock-types that get in the way of our plans! I am Markus, the ender of rocks!" the man yelled.
"Well, this is one rock that'll end you instead!" Silver yelled, the blood of revenge fueling him. Swinging the sword high, he brought it down on Markus's heart. His eyes bulged, then went empty. Blood seeped slowly from the wound. The scientist was dead, and Silver felt the need for more bloodshed.

Mensa

The corridor was full of hooded men, all armed with more than just tazers. They had guns. Mensa threw up a Barrier and a Protect, and the bullets pattered away harmlessly.
"Let me speak." He said coolly. The men shuffled sideways as a man stepped through.
"You wish to speak then? We know who you are, Hidden One. Yes, we know of your existence. As soon as your friend Violet got herself captured, we were able to find out about you lot. So we looked for other people with abnormal powers." The man said, pacing left and right. He stopped to face Mensa. "You were obvious, nobody can gain that sort of test score so often, while planning and helping to run a Gym like that. We knew you were trouble. So we lured you here. BRING FORTH THE PRISONERS!"
Then Mensa saw the three people he didn't want to see right then. Liza, Tate and Dad were all there, thrown to the floor. The man walked over to them, and spat on their faces.
"We will kill them, oh yes. But you must be captured first. Prepare to meet your end!" he yelled. "Go, Bisharp, Metagross! Go, Registeel!" three Pokeballs flew towards Mensa, unleashing two Pokemon and Registeel. It looked different. Vacant and controlled.

Mensa felt too many emotions at once. He was furious, afraid, guilty, astounded, and many other things. He felt something break as he was engulfed. His body began to shrink. His head began to enlarge. His body left the floor, and he began to permanently levitate. By the time he had finished, his head was five feet around. He felt powerful, and ready to kill.

The men all raised their guns, but Mensa meticulously threw each bullet back with inhuman precision. He fired a beam of pure energy, striking two men in the head, making an almighty hole in their faces. Every bullet was pinging backwards. Mensa, thinking it would be funny, blocked several guns, making them explode, at least injuring and knocking out their users. By this point, only about five people were left, including the spitting man.

He used Psychic to make one man's head explode in a completely non-gory shower of nothing. He used psycho cut, cutting another in half by the torso. The other man foolishly threw his knife in the air to catch it stylishly, believing he could stab Mensa. Mensa instantly used Gravity on the knife, sending it hurtling through the man's head and down his spine. The room was a mess: blood, guts and shrapnel everywhere. Mensa then used Psywave at the leader, causing a multicoloured, thin beam to hit the man's head. He fell down as his his head became a charred black colour, and his eyes glazed over.

The Pokemon now became involved. Mensa used Psywave at a large red box on Registeel's head, causing it to fall over. The other two moved in on Mensa. He hurriedly used protect on himself and his family before using Psycho Cut on the roof. It collapsed in a shower of shrapnel and metal. It bounced off around the Protect, but landed on the enslaved, and almost certainly cloned Pokemon.

He looked down at his family, and his mind was taken elsewhere. He was remembering his childhood, the fun times, before Team Chaos got involved...

Last edited:

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Bo
Chaos Base Lilycove

"Silver..." Bo sighed, sublimating his ice sword. The battlers seem to be going at it so fiercely that the ice type was unneeded. Hell, the fight was over just as quickly as it began. Silver quickly beheaded the man, named Markus, who despite his harsh talk seemed to not deserve the fate.

The Rock-type turned to Bo. The child of frost saw an unsettling thing in his brother's eyes, a familiar look to the former trainer. The look of savage bloodlust.

"Calm down, brother," Bo pleaded, "I will not allow another of us to fall to our inner beast."

At the moment, a group of Chaos grunts charged down the hall, each releasing a Pokemon.

Bo swore- now was far from being the time for more combat. In an instant he yanked back the door to its place with Psychic, sealing his brother within the room with an intense blast of Ice Beam to freeze the damaged door to its hinges. Very little could break down that door, but Bo had little to measure Silver's strength at the moment.

Calmly re-forming his ice sword, Bo turned to his opposition. Instantaneously he launched into an elegant Swords Dance before launching at an approaching Conkeldurr with blinding speed, striking the beast down with Aerial Ace.

Two other Pokemon soon replaced the fallen Conkeldurr, this time a Bisharp and Gallade. As the two charged Bo the ice type formed a second blade in his off hand and went into a series of parries and blows. In an instant he lashed out at the Bisharp with X-Scissor before quickly sublimating the swords down into daggerlike Ice Shards and dropping to slice at the Gallade's legs.

The blade Pokemon crumpled to the ground in agony, tendons cut and unable to stand. Its trainer quickly recalled it. Before sending out an Omastar. Clearly the grunts had packed for the right types; maybe Markus somehow informed the guards that an ice- and rock- type were there by silent alarm?

Back to combat, Bo unleashed a Focus Blast at the Bisharp, missing its target but striking a Heracross behind it.

"I am..." Bo thought a moment as he ducked a Hydro Pump. "Frossader!" He cried, Ice Punching the Bisharp in the chest before launching Aurora Beam at the Omastar. "I am Frossader, Hidden One of ice, and you will fall!"

With this Bo summoned forth his inner might. His mist cloak began to swirl and thicken into a howling mantle of snow and wind.

With a thrust forward of both arms Bo unleashed Blizzard upon the grunts and their Pokemon, slamming them backwards into the wall with a sickening "thwack."

Bo felt exhausted and very hot. His cloak, which usually defended him from the heat, had expended itself in using the attack and hardly began to reform. Bo turned to the still sealed door, sublimating the ice into mist to replenish his cloak, but that was not enough. Bo would have to suffer through the heat for the time being.

Adam
Near Pacifidlog

Adam couldn't do a thing about the sudden blast of intense heat. Flying in the stormy weather was a pain, but it didn't threaten to melt his circuits [note: Adam doesn't have actual circuits; they are composed of an organic metal but function the same way].

So the only obvious choice for the steel-type was to quite literally take a dive. Which is why half a ton of machinery shot down from two thousand feet and splashed down at terminal velocity, nearly soaking its siblings in the process (and its siblings were on an island a fair distance away).

As Adam burst from the ocean with a set of inflatable ballasts deployed (he really did have the technology for most everything), he scanned the area for his peeps, locating their soggy evolved persons a distance of roughly one hundred yards off. Taking back to the air, the dripping Hidden One headed over.

"'Sup dudes!" He called cheerily as he landed across from some flaming (albeit who now was quite figuratively and literally smoldering) chick he figured was Nova. "It's me, Adam. Yeah I look a little funny and wet, but don't we all?" And who sent up that big fireshow thingy that nearly took me out, 'cause that's kinda why we're all wet."

Adam was grinning on the inside, even if his new face had no features that he could use to express emotion.

"So... where's everyone? My new gadgety stuff let me know two groups had teleported to Hoenn, so I wanted to see what the bigger one was rather than the one in Mossdeep." Adam had been gone a long time and had no real clue about what had happened.

Shuckle

EverydayI'mShucklin'
Oh, sure. Use a Spider Web, thought the little Venomoth. And right on the mouth, too. Are you an idiot, sir? Her trapped wings fluttered furiously...and then shed a powdery substance that solidified into a purple (and rather icky) Sludge Bomb. The Sludge melted the sticky web and left Venomoth free to move, but there was still the matter of the web over her mouth; a quick Toxic was enough to take care of that!

Fluttering very quickly up through the gaping hole in the roof, the Venomoth saw a massive battle unfold. At first, the buggy one looked as though he were done for, but Venomoth saw him begin to transform into a huge beast and instantly flew back into the base, fluttering at hyper speed through the halls. Dr. Gray needed to know about this! Behind her, a tiny Beldum zipped with her.

Ah! Don't leave me behind! it yelled psychically. Venomoth turned, but kept up her huge rate of speed. I can't! There's a big problem up there and Dr. Gray needs to know about it! Beldum panted, obviously unable to keep up. Go wake up the others, okay? Venomoth continued, shouting over the distance. I'll be there shortly! She turned around and put on a burst of speed that sent Shedinjas to turning in their graves.

Dr. Gray was busy at the lab, prodding the enormous Hell Hound (easily twice his size) with various needles.

"Extraordinary," he muttered to himself, hunched over the sleeping bulk of the Hound. "It seems that this beast is actually a very young girl; but with an odd DNA structure more similar to a Pokemon. I wonder what made her transform like this?"

His inspections were interrupted by a giant moth fluttering in and making a terrible hullabaloo before rushing out. Dr. Gray followed his Venomoth and saw it fluttering impatiently at the end of the hallway. He began to run, filled with a sense of foreboding as he saw the moth flying towards the lab where he had kept Velen!

I should have known, he thought, that Beldum can't learn Ally Switch. But there was no time now; he and Venomoth had reached Lab 5, where there was an enormous hole in the roof. Wasting no time, the young scientist leapt on Venomoth's back and fluttered up to where two titans were fighting.

"Fascinating," muttered Dr. Gray, causing Venomoth to roll her eyes. Couldn't he ever see past the science and see the problem right in front of him? "The Poison one...I've never seen anything quite like it. And the Bug one is interesting, too. Venomoth, can you talk to either of them?"

Venomoth pushed aside her doubts, flew up way above them (for she didn't want to be hit!), and broadcasted a mental image of a clown. It was a particularly cute little clown, and it was juggling little red balls in a perfect circle.

If the two fighting legends had seen the image, they gave no sign. Venomoth tried again, this time with the image of the unconscious Violet. It wasn't a particularly good picture, as the moth had been a little preoccupied at the time, but it was a passable illustration, and one that caused the Hidden One of Bugs -- what was his name, Lucillo? That was it -- to look up, surprised. That was enough for the big scorpion (Brutalion, her mind suggested) to run into him and knock him down. Venomoth instantly grew cross, forgetting her rather small stature as she yelled furiously at them.

This had the rather unfortunate effect of causing Venomoth to...well...Rage Powder all over herself. Oops. Instantly, both combatants turned on her with an angry gleam in their eyes.

Heehee, heee... giggled Venomoth nervously, and then shot off at warp speed, terrified. Dr. Gray activated a panel on the roof, which turned into a speeding hoverbike at the touch of a button. These odd places for random vehicles were turning out to be a good idea after all! As he zipped after the three receding Pokemon, there came a little thud and a tiny chirping scream. Dr. Gray looked through his lowered science goggles (for he always wore them while riding) and saw a little gray Budew clinging for dear life to the front headlight! Scooping it up with one hand, he continued his breakneck pace (which was still far slower than the titans and the moth) while clutching the Bud Pokemon close to his side. He placed it in a little compartment that opened up just behind him on the seat without looking, trusting the Budew to strap itself in without his help or supervision.

Why did he do it, a casual observer may ask? Well, scientific lectures are dreadfully boring when they are delivered to no one in particular, because one can't ask oneself questions or even sit spellbound, listening to oneself.

Aura Wolfe

Nova, Child of Heat

No body seemed to answer her proposal for a moment; her siblings seemed to be rather shocked and shaken. Nova was too, she had to admit that, but for some reason, she just wouldn't let it over take her. Well, thank god for that then. She really didn't like the idea of being frozen from shock. Didn't suit her.

Because of Reshiram, the sound of wind and water had died a little bit, but not hugely. Still, it was flyable, she guessed. Then, she heard the whisper of water. Spinning around, she yelped in shock as an unnatural wave crashed over all of them. It then disappeared back into the ocean, leaving them all soaking, and freezing.

"What. The. HELL!?" Nova screamed, her claws curled up into fists. Her mane had nearly gone out, and she was shivering from head to toe. Steam rose from her body as her internal fires started to heat up again after that. She glanced up, and spotted something silver speeding down towards them.

"'Sup dudes!" Adam said cheerfully as he landed next to Nova. "It's me, Adam. Yeah I look a little funny and wet, but don't we all?" And who sent up that big fireshow thingy that nearly took me out, 'cause that's kinda why we're all wet."

"That would have been me." Reshiram said, not a hint of shame in his voice at all. "I was trying to change the insane weather a bit more so that it would be possible for us to get to Mossdeep." From his tone, Nova got the feeling that he would have been slightly sorry for Adam for nearly melting him, if he hadn't soaked them. While Reshiram was part Dragon, he still most certainly felt the effects from a lot of water. Whether Adam picked up on this or not, Nova didn't know.

"So... where's everyone? My new gadgety stuff let me know two groups had teleported to Hoenn, so I wanted to see what the bigger one was rather than the one in Mossdeep."

Nova blinked. It seemed like he had no clue what was going on at all... Oh dear... "Well, I'm assuming that we're all somewhere in Hoenn. Violet and Velen have been captured by Team Chaos as far as I know, and maybe Chuck and Volt as well. We really don't know where they are, which is slightly worrying. Mensa teleported somewhere, and so did Cressila, leaving us here. The group in Mossdeep... well, I think everyone else who isn't here is on a rescue mission, mainly for our missing siblings. We were supposed to go help Mensa... but as you can see, he ditched us..." Anger laced Nova's words at being left behind. She hated being here, not being able to see what was happening. For all she knew, some of her siblings could be dying!

Her body had recovered quickly, and she spun in a quick, fiery dance for a moment, before her mane extended and became huge wings, made of out flames. She turned to look at all of her siblings. Feathers had a look on his face, that seemed to say he did not want to go to Mossdeep. "Well, I can't just stand here while our siblings are in danger, so I'm going to Mossdeep, to try and help. Reshiram can transport anyone who doesn't want to go there to Pacifidlog." Reshiram nodded to his student calmly, but his eyes look annoyed at being left behind. "Hey, you're a faster flier than I am. You'll catch up in no time, I'm sure."

With that, Nova took to the sky, heating up the oxygen in her body so she could fly easier. Not caring who followed her, she soared through the sky, towards where she guessed was Mossdeep.

Manaphy, The Seafaring Pokemon, Prince of the Sea

Arceus wasn't answering. He'd been praying for ages, and clearly his father did not have the strength to answer back. That was a pity. Using Nadia's body, Manaphy wrote a quick note to her, explaining what had happened, and switched his heart with hers again. He opened his eyes, then yelped in shock as he stared into the furious light blue eyes of Kane. Shards of ice lay everywhere, and Manaphy quickly deduced that he'd broken free, using Scald to weaken the ice.

"Rior!" Kane roared in fury, before swinging one bladed fin towards Manaphy's head. The Prince of the Sea melted into a puddle of water just before Kane's fin hit him. Tsunrior studied the puddle curiously for a moment, before it sent a beam of brilliant signal lights in the Beast's face. It leapt back, hissing, and Manaphy reformed from using Acid Armour.

Manaphy studied his student for a moment, then sighed. This beast form he'd taken seemed to be more powerful than Kane was originally, meaning that he was stronger than Manaphy. It was unfortunate... but that just meant to take him down, a little more firepower (well, waterpower really) was needed. The Prince bounced into the air, flying high above Tsunrior. As expected, the beast gave chase on the land. Up ahead, was a river, big enough for Manaphy, but Tsunrior would have a bit of trouble moving his bulk through that.

Grinning, Manaphy fell into the water, then started swimming with the current, towards the ocean. He spread out of his fin, feeling Tsunrior struggling through the water behind him, and called for his kin, his kingdom, and the legendary Sea Basin Pokemon. That, would be more than enough power.

Nova, Child of Heat

She could hear something yelling up ahead. Her eyes widened, she knew that slightly warped buzz.

"Lucio!" She cried out, then yelled as another gust of wind threw her through the air. She was tired from flying so fast, without rest. What worried her though, was that Reshiram had not caught up to her. But that was okay. She could take care of herself; she needed to prove that to him.

The wind had blown her to the ground, and she landed, the leapt out of the way of a flying bike that soared past her. She didn't really have time to focus on the strange device, for up ahead, she saw something which chilled her to the core. Two gigantic beasts, one a kind of scorpion, the other a huge moth, made of bugs. She took a step back in fright. No way... She thought. That can't be Lucio and Velen!

But logic told her that it was, and they'd gone insane. It appeared that she, and all her siblings had a true legendary form, but for some reason, when they did turn into them, they lost their minds. But with something like this, there had to be a way to bring them back into their normal state of minds... science, or what she knew of it anyway, dictated that it was possible. Her mind went back to the flying bike, and the man who was riding it. Nova took to the sky again, and after a few moments of full on flying, she landed on the back of the flying bike.

"You're a scientist, are you not?" She asked the man, staring at him with burning eyes. "There must be something that can let those two," She waved a paw, indicating Lucio and Velen, "regain their normal minds. Please, can you help me?" She half expected him to just push her off, or try and shoot her or something, but if she could help her brothers, she would.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Feathers, near Pacifildog

Feathers was stunned, staring at the town that he'd seen burn. In the darkness of the rain storm, his feathers sleek and stuck against his body, he stared. At some point, Reshiram had released a burst of fire, clearing the air. The sudden heat pounded against his waterlogged wings, bringing them back to their regular state. He shuffled his wings against his back, hoping to dry them a little quicker. The whole situation brought him back to his human life, when he's only had his Papa and Julia to take care of him. In the midst of finding all of his siblings, despite the fact that he only really trusted Sunny, he'd forgotten about his Papa. How was he? Perhaps he could stop by Fortree on his way back.

And that's when the giant wave splashed down on the small group of Hidden Ones standing near Pacifildog. Nova's shriek of defiance caused Feathers to spin around and stare at his sister. Her mane had nearly gone out, steam rising from her heated body. Feathers merely shook out his wings again and clicked his beak with distaste. Nova's gaze had fallen back out to the ocean, so Feathers followed it. Something silver was moving towards them... fast. Feathers quaked with displeasure, he wished Sunny was there.

"'Sup dudes!" The boy said cheerfully as he landed near Nova. "It's me, Adam. Yeah I look a little funny and wet, but don't we all?" And who sent up that big fireshow thingy that nearly took me out, 'cause that's kinda why we're all wet."

"That would have been me." Reshiram began. "I was trying to change the insane weather a bit more so that it would be possible for us to get to Mossdeep." Something in Reshiram's tone was odd, but Feathers couldn't quite put his finger on what. He was probably just upset that they were all wet.

"So... where's everyone? My new gadgety stuff let me know two groups had teleported to Hoenn, so I wanted to see what the bigger one was rather than the one in Mossdeep." Adam continued, almost like nothing had happened.

Nova blinked at him, looking surprised. She explained what was going on, "Well, I'm assuming that we're all somewhere in Hoenn. Violet and Velen have been captured by Team Chaos as far as I know, and maybe Chuck and Volt as well. We really don't know where they are, which is slightly worrying. Mensa teleported somewhere, and so did Cressila, leaving us here. The group in Mossdeep... well, I think everyone else who isn't here is on a rescue mission, mainly for our missing siblings. We were supposed to go help Mensa... but as you can see, he ditched us..." Anger was simmering just beneath the surface of her words. Feathers wondered if she was always like this. He hadn't been able to speak to her... at all. Only Sunny, really.

Nova's mane seemed to have recovered from the water, so she spun in a fiery dance and suddenly it errupted into wings. Feather's beak dropped as he stared at his sister. She had wings too? Wait 'til he told Julia. She seemed to interpret his glance as an opening for him not wanting to go. He did want to go, he was just too shy to say so!

"Well, I can't just stand here while our siblings are in danger, so I'm going to Mossdeep, to try and help. Reshiram can transport anyone who doesn't want to go there to Pacifidlog." Reshiram nodded to his student calmly, but his eyes look annoyed at being left behind. "Hey, you're a faster flier than I am. You'll catch up in no time, I'm sure."

Nova disappeared into the sky, her heated body quickly becoming an orange dot on the horizon before disappearing completely. Feathers looked up at Reshiram, then to his new brother. His stomach was tied in knots, he wished Sunny was there, or Jules. Or even Rayquaza. Where had the big sky dragon gotten off to anyways? Myth Pillar? Who knew.

"Um... I... Uh..." Feathers stuttered, shuffling his wings awkwardly, "I'm gonna uh... go after her... um... bye." With that, he spread his wings and took off to the sky, shaking off the last drops of water. He flew after the smoky path left by his sister, slightly slower than her. Truly, he was the fastest flier, but he had no wish to catch up to her. What would he say?

Soon, his talons touched the earth where he'd last seen Nova's sparkling fiery light. She wasn't there, but he glanced around the strange place. Sounds of battle reached Feathers' ears, so he wandered slowly around the corner. There were two huge beasts, engaged in battle. They hadn't noticed him, so he remained quiet, an easy feat for him, as they fought. One appeared to be a giant scorpion, the other a moth made of many bugs. Could that be... Lucio and Velen?! Feather's beak dropped once more.

Sunny, still in the forest in Kanto

Sunny was seated in the middle of the clearing, a frown etched on her face. She'd woken up from her nap, brought on by all of the healing she'd performed, and found everyone else gone. Gone. Her pink eyes scanned the clearing of the forest, still seeing nothing. No one was there to find.

A green aura appeared, and she jumped, raising her fists into a fighting position. There was no need, for it was Celebi who appeared from the light.

"Madame Celebi!" Sunny squealed, quickly rising to her feet and throwing her arms around her teacher, "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, mon petite chou, I've come to find you!" Celebi declared with a smile, "Where are your siblings?"

"They've left me here. I guess I fell asleep and now they've all run off somewhere. Maybe we can find some clues at the base we destroyed?" Sunny suggested, waggling her blonde eyebrows in a suggestive tone. "I can't believe they left me here."

"Do not pout, ma cherie, it is unattractive," Celebi sighed, "But I do believe that searching the base is a good idea. Lead the way," And with that the two grass-types headed into the forest, wandering towards the still smoking Chaos base.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Lucio (Falenasciam)

The image of Violet had somewhat allowed him to regain his mentality but with each second, it felt like the minds of all the bugs making up his form were now taking over his mind. The transformed version of Velen, Brutalion, then tackled at him and because of his distraction, the attack was a direct hit. Soon enough the two beasts were sprawling down the base but fortunately, Falenasciem was able to divert the weight of his body to one side and flip them over, slamming Brutalion into the ground.

It was then that a sudden sensation swept over him and he looked up at the Vehemoth in order to attack her but she then ran away, negating the effects. He looked back and saw that the giant scorpion was gone.

Velen (Brutalion)

Oppurtunizing the second distraction of the moth, Brutalion used his power and turned himself into pure poison before travelling below it and then behind it. In Falensciem's confusion, Brutalion launched at it with a strong Cross Poison. The moth flew back before recovering with it's wings. Due to the normal effectiveness of Poison against Bug, it dealt decent damage. While the moth was recovering, Brutalion noticed that it's body expanded forward so that now he looked like a cross between a scorpion and a centipede.

Interesting The beast thought with a slight sinister hiss. It then looked up at the moth who had recovered by now and he opened his mouth to launch a barrage of Sludge Bombs at the creature.

Lucio (Falenasciam)

The moth's instincts kicked in as soon as the scorpion's mouth shot open. It flapped it's wings violentally so that he could fly like a Yanmega. It then dodged each bomb by flying up, left, right, and down. Quickly, it then shot up and Bug Buzzed the ground next to the scorpion. The followed shockwave brought Brutalion of of his feet and upside-down on the ground.

Falenasciam swooped down and continued to grab the beast with his arms. Trapped under the crushing arms of the month, Brutalion struggled to no avail. The moth flew them inland towards a giant forrest closer to Lilycove City. In fact, Falenasciam noticed the whole city going into evecuation protocols at the mear sight of the beasts. For some reason, he felt the need to destroy them right as soon as Brutalion was dealt with. Lucio was no longer in it's mind.

Soon enough, the moth let go of Brutalioon and the scorpion was sent flying, knocking down a couple of trees along the way.

Velen (Brutalion)

Flying through the air, the beast tried to rotate his centipede body so that he would land on his feet. Unfortunately, a row of trees were waiting for him just ahead. Destroying a row of perfectely delicate trees. Brutalion could see all the little Pokemon running away. Starting to stand up, he noticed a little Wurmple try its best to run away. Crushing it beneath his feet, the scorpion looked up on the moth flying in the air. He was getting angrier with each second mainly because every single attack he dealt to the bug, it would follow with a counter-attack.

Lucio (Falenasciam) and Velen (Brutalion)

Soon enough, the bug initiated it's next attack. It charged towards the scorpion to which it retaliated with several high speed Gunk Shots. Falenasciam dodged the attacks by moving side to side but always charging straight for Brutalion. Before the attack could hit though, Brutalion used the last second to bend forward, bringing his two stingers forward. Then just as the attack was about to hit, Brutalion crushed the moth between two Poison Tails. Not letting it have a moment to breath, the scorpion then slammed it hard onto the ground where it quickly jumped on top of it, digging it's claws and feet into the dirt below.

While the beast was stunned, Brutalion let Toxic acids be released from his holes and onto the moth below. Falenasciam screamed out in pain as the acids began to poison it little by little.

Then, wanting to finish it off, Brutalion charged a Sludge Bomb through his mouth.

Lucio (Falenasciam)

The pain was incredible, the poison seeped into almost every bug forming his body. He couldn't be beaten yet.

The beast above him started to charge the Sludge Bomb and his instincts kicked in once again.

The bomb was launched but was only met with the hard dirt below. The moth had dodged the attack by splitting up the bugs forming his body and then forming them again high above the scorpion.

The damage however was obvious as, coming out of his lower right torso, many bugs were falling down, dead on the spot. Falenasciam had directed most of the poison to a certain section of his body. It was the duty, as part of the swarm, to die for your fellow brothers and that is what was happening within Falenasciam's body. All the bees in his body were thought to risk their lives for the good of the whole swarm.

He was fatiqued, but the battle was not over yet.

Aura Wolfe

Tsunrior, Beast of Oceans

The demonic creature of the sea grinned as he and his quarry got closer to the deep sea. Now that the river was deeper, he could swim faster and hopefully catch the little blue creature, and rip him to shreds. His instincts and some strange knowledge told him that while Manaphy was powerful, it wasn't as strong as other aquatic legends, but made up for it in numbers, as it - strangely enough - could breed. It would be fun though, to rip apart a whole group of them and their children, Phiones'.

Now, the water was incredibly deep because they'd just dropped off the Kanto Continental Shelf, leaving Tsunrior plenty of room to maneuver. However, in the deep ocean, he could lose sight as something as small as Manaphy. It was time to act.

With an almighty roar, which echoed through the water, Tsunrior leapt upon his prey, his bladed fins glowing with light green bug energy. The small creature dived out of the way, before soaring back and crashing into Tsunrior from underneath, forcing them towards the surface. From somewhere in the deep came an ancient, majestic cry, but the Beast of Oceans paid no attention to it, focused.

Manaphy, however, seemed to gain much more meaning from this cry, as he smiled sadly, before raising one fin. "Whirlpool should give my sister enough time to get here." From beneath Tsunrior, he felt a small disturbance, which quickly turned into a huge, raging whirlpool, trapping Tsunrior within in. He roared with frustration at being unable to escape the power of it, and while it barely hurt him, Manaphy would occasionally fire attacks such as Energy Ball into the raging waters, which made Tsunrior howl and snarl. After a minute of his frustration, he felt the power of the waters recede, and the whirlpool disappeared. However, his enemies seemed to have multiplied in that small minute.

Before Tsunrior was a huge, whale like creature, mainly a sea blue, but with a white belly. Strange red markings covered it and it's massive, slightly wing like, flippers. It's yellow eyes held an age of wisdom and knowledge. Kyorge studied her younger brother closely, before sighing.

"Manaphy deary." Her voice echoed through the water. "This transformation of our brother is most unfortunate... I'm glad I was in the the area to come quickly enough."

"So are we!" A higher pitched voice exclaimed happily. A school of Phione appeared behind Kyorge, with Manaphy at his head. "We like the Child of Oceans!"

Suddenly with a whole group of opponents, Tsunrior was hesitant of whether it would be wiser to flee or fight. He was never given the choice, for without warning Lady Kyorge swung her powerful tail towards Tsunrior, sending a huge amount of water right in his way. The water in this wave was far more powerful than that in the Whirlpool Manaphy had created, and forced the Beast back quite some way. With a snarl, he turned and sped through the water, heading towards the surface so he could levitate himself higher up, where he would have the advantage over Lady Kyorge.

He didn't know why he thought of her as Lady Kyorge.

As one, the group of Phione's and Manaphy dived deeper down, swimming just as fast to keep up with Tsunrior. Lady Kyorge didn't bother, following the Beast's path exactly. Tsunrior didn't like this, for in one easy movement, he spun around and jetted up to her face, bringing down one of his fins on her head as they transformed into heavy pieces of coral. She flinched, but it didn't appear to weaken her any more than that. For a moment, both creatures of the sea stared into each others eyes.

"My dear brother..." Lady Kyorge smiled sadly. "I am sorry about this."

In an instant, Lady Kyorge had formed a huge ball of pure neutral energy in her mouth. Tsunrior cried out in shock, and jetted away as quickly as he could. But not even Aqua Jet could save him from the pure might of Hyper Beam. White light engulfed Tsunrior, throwing him out of the ocean and hurling him through the sky. He crashed into the ocean, not far from land.

Badly burnt and weakened from the all out attack, Tsunrior was not expecting the school of Phione's to all use dive on him at the same time from beneath him, their combined power once again throwing him into the air. This time, he landed hard on solid ground, and struggled to rise to his feet.

He could see Lady Kyorge far out to see, and the Phione's diving back into the ocean. But despite the fact that they were far away from him, he was still cautious. From where the Sea Basin Pokemon was, small electrical sparks started dancing in the air, just as Lady Kyorge's ability started to make it rain. Seconds later, a huge lightning bolt struck the Beast of Oceans, and his screams filled the air all around the mouth of the river. He collapsed onto the ground, his body twitching and smoking from the attack. Manaphy leapt up onto the ground next to him, pity on his small face.

"That Thunder attack should have knocked him clean out." He said, sounding sad. "And while I did show Kane how to dodge lightning attacks like that, he couldn't have done it so weak."

Tsunrior opened his eyes, and tried to heave himself up. Manaphy leapt back in shock, then looked at the air above Tsurnior. A small, almost transparent blue wall lay there. Light Screen.

With his mind, Tsunrior searched out for a Pokemon like him, whom he could call his ally. He found one in a forest near the destroyed Chaos base. With the Starmie in mind, he switched places with the star Pokemon, and slumped down onto the ground, surrounded by trees. He was so tired, he didn't even take any notice of the two creatures who saw him appear there, where a Starmie once was.

He was before a small stone table, carved with little waves. The bottom of it had been broken though, as if it had been ripped out of it's original structure by accident. On top of the table was a blue tablet, engraved with swirling water and letters. Tsunrior felt slightly drawn to it, and out of impulse he pressed one weak fin to it.

An electric shock ran through his body, and he yelled out in shock. As quickly as it had come, it disappeared. Kneeling there, he panted quickly, out of shock, and raised one hand to brush his blue hair out of his eyes. Wait, what?

Kane raised his head, and looked down at his hands, elongated, webbed and scaled, but they were hands, not flippers! His memories as Tsunrior quickly flooded back to him, and he doubled over with a grunt, remembering the bloodlust and violence, and how he'd tried to eat Manaphy, Bo and technically Nadia, even if she was in Manaphy's body at the time.

With another grunt, Kane raised his head, and found himself looking directly at two very familiar creatures. He could help but smile at seeing his sister and her guardian.

"Sunny... Madam Celebi..." He whispered to them. "You saw that didn't you?"

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Lilycove Chaos Base

Silver looked down at the man. Blood was seeping all over the floor. Disgust filled Silver. As soon as he looked up, Bo came in. Looking into Silver's eyes, he spoke. "Calm down, brother," Bo pleaded, "I will not allow another of us to fall to our inner beast."

Silver then realised that no amount of bloodshed and violence could bring Mt. Silver back. A group of Chaos grunts burst in, but Silver was unable to do anything, he was merely able to watch Bo make short work of their Pokemon.

After an amazing display of skill only possible by a Hidden One, Bo defeated all of the Pokemon and sent all of the grunts out of the room. Silver looked at Bo, who looked much hotter than normal.

Silver, finally able to move, began to work swiftly. He used Rock Slide to block the door, giving Bo time to recover his cool. Silver dashed across the room, throwing his makeshift sword into the floor. He went over to the laptop, and began to transfer its files onto a disk. As soon as the transfer was complete, he removed the disk and punched the laptop, causing it, along with the table it was on, to crumple.

He looked at Bo, who was still recovering. "Come on, I can't do this on my own!" Silver yelled, as he ran over to a desk and began smashing the rather expensive-looking machinery and gadgets. He looked back at Bo, who looked weak still.

Silver ran to a wall with a small object on it. Once at the wall, he saw it was a small, touch-screen pad, showing the words 20 Degrees Celsius. Silver tapped in '10', and the 20 instantly changed. The cold hit nearly instantly. Silver wasn't phased, but he saw change in Bo.

Cold... freezing... Silver thought. Then it hit him. "Bo. I've got a plan." he began. "I'm going to need your help. How good are you with massive sub-zero temperatures?"

Mensa
Back to normal, Chaos Hoenn Prison Complex Bravo

Mensa woke up slowly and groggily. He sat up, and heard muffled shouts. Whether they were happy or not, it was clear. What wasn't clear was why they were happy.

His vision began to clear, and he saw a massive hole in the roof, lots of debris on the floor, and a small figure moving towards him, shouting. The cells, blue glass-like substance blocking their entrances, white metal forming them, were still intact.

He stood up, before falling to the ground again. Then the figure reached him. Mensa felt a soft touch holding his arm, trying to help raise him. He looked at the figure, seeing a definitely female shape, still shouting. She turned, and shouted at a guy far away. Then someone else came over, and grabbed his other arm, and heaved him up.

Mensa stood there, his vision clearing, until he could balance. At last, he could see. The muffles left as soon as he focused.

"Mensa?" came one voice.
"C'mon Mensa, wake up!" came another, gruffer voice.

He then looked at the people. Liza and Tate, older, dirtier, and more worn than ever, were standing there. His oddly human shape was almost an asset.

"Guys..." Mensa said. "I'm sorry for deserting you. I had not choice, see? I'm a Pokemon."
"Prove it." said Tate. "You look human, but your hair's longer and you look a tad less human."
"Well, let's see. I just killed several people with my mind, I have no hands, and I can do this." Mensa replied, jumping and hovering. "Any questions?"

There was an outbreak of laughter from the twins. Mensa glanced right, and saw an old man hobbling to them. Mensa levitated him over.

"Mensa..." the man muttered.
"Dad, what happened to you?" said Mensa softly.
"What happened to you, rather? You look like a Pokemon."
"I am. There'll be time for you to find this out. Unfortunately, Mossdeep's not safe. And neither am I. You've gotta go to Myth Pillar, but I can't take you there. I'm exhausted."

There was silence. None of them could say anything, but Mensa walked over to a tall pile of rubble and sat down.

"I'm sorry. This is all my fault." Mensa said, his hair going maroon.
Liza walked over, and sat next to him. "It's not. You were born like this. You can't help it." she said. Her last word was punctuated with a massive whooshing sound, and a crash.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Bo
Chaos Base Lilycove

Silver seemed to get the message, as he had calmed down considerably, even cranking down the thermostat to send the stifling heat down roughly forty degrees Celsius. As the refreshingly cold air swirled around Bo his reforming mist cloak (actually made of millions of tiny ice crystals) began to condense, settling on his shoulders and head in a light coat. Bo was not only feeling better- he was feeling more powerful than he had ever felt.

"Thank you, Silver. I suppose I felt like a Magikarp out of water for a minute there."

"No problem" began Silver as he dusted off a few scraps of metal from his arm. "I've got a plan. How good are you with sub-zero temperatures?"

Bo could only smile, his eyes glowing with auroral light. "Second best in this world, third in the whole grand scheme of things. You want a flash freeze? Get Father or Kyurem. But I can take this-" Bo gestured to the cold air- "and spread it far and wide but wide and clear of any considerable heat, including the sun. Indoors, however, I'm golden."

Adam
Prison Complex Bravo, Classified Containment Facility Charlie (CCFC)

Adam's second landing went worse than the first. All he had managed to pull of with the first attempt was to piss off two fire-types who proptly left for Lilycove. So Adam took back to the skies over to scenic Mossdeep city, or what was left anyways.

Adam was saddened to see the rubble. He had come once before on a school trip to watch a rocket launch, but now the only thing streaking across the sky was the steel Hidden One.

Adam glanced back at the direction he was flying just in time to hit a wall. Instantly flinching to (ironically) use Iron Head, Adam continued into the structure and kept going... and going... and CLANG!

The object Adam struck was a familiarly odd one. He had hit a young man, a boy that he should have never been able to hit because, well, physics just don't work that way.

Adam had hit himself, who had thrown up a shield of mercurial metal which had hardened into Iron Defense.

Granted, the other Adam was unevolved and seemed just as surprised, especially when his evolved self began speaking.

"You..." Began mech Adam

"Are..." continued the boy Adam

"Me, but..."

"I'm me, then..."

"You are..."

"Impossible, an impostor."

"No I'm not, you are!"

"So sure?"

"Positive. I am the Hidden One."

"Are you? Then you know what happened over the past few days?"

"Well, sorta... No." Mech Adam slumped. "And you do?"

"Me neither. I remember Meteor Falls, and something about Chaos-"

"And then nothing for a few days?"

"A few hours, for me, actually. I woke up with this floaty feeling, with the walls around me all just showing me. I dozed off again, then woke up in here with a huge pain in my back."

"I woke up a few hours ago with a huge pain in my head."

"Well that gets us nowhere, seeing how either I'm a clone or you're a robot. And I think both of us feel real."

"Yeah, talk about it, I don't think we're going to find out arguing, what with the 'Think therefore I am' stuff."

"True. Wanna bust some fools and find us some answers?" Mech Adam shifted his arm into a Flash Cannon launcher to aim at the door.

"Dude, you read my mind." Adam was grinning like a maniac, some odd metallic fluid- the same stuff used in the shield- flowing about his hands.

"And by the way, 500 on me being real."

"Make it six and we got a deal."

[OOC: Double Adam oh my Arceus what does it meean?]

Aura Wolfe

Nova, Child of Heat

Nova studied the man for a moment, who hadn't answered. He might be just a bit shocked at her appearance; that was understandable, as she looked like some kind of fiery goddess, she thought vainly. However, a high scream of pain quickly drove all thoughts of her appearance from her mind. The scream had come from Lucio's strange, beast like form. Velen's form changed slightly, so it was longer, and shot a barrage of poisonous blobs towards Lucio, whose form also changed, so he could swoop and dodge out of the way.

In retaliation, Lucio buzzed his wings so violently that it turned into an actual sound based attack: Bug Buzz. It hit the ground, which created a shockwave, knocking Velen over. Unfortunately, it also hit the bike as it moved, throwing Nova off it with a cry. She hit the ground hard, but recovered quickly, leaping up and wiping the dirt off her face.

Her eyes focused on her brothers, happily tearing each other apart. She really couldn't stand seeing them hurt each other like that. She opened her wings up, ready to go and try and stop them, when she glanced at the man. He way lying on the ground, and looked a little worse for wear. Which made sense, he was only human after all. If he had have been one of those Chaos bastards, she would have just left him there - or maybe even used him as a shield - but he wasn't, and she wasn't heartless.

Moving quickly, she leapt over to where he was, and tried to lift him up, so she could move him at least out of the main firing line. Well, it worked... for a few seconds. She studied him for a moment, silently cursing that the only thing she was used to lifting was her own body weight, which was maybe 40kg? Less than that? She had no idea. But, she smiled suddenly, remembering a purple disk, lifting things wasn't a problem for her anymore.

She raised her hand and spread her fingers, a glowing orange aura appearing around her hand and the man. Using psychic, she lifted him carefully into the air, then put him down where he'd be out of harms way. "When you're feeling better," She told him, "It would be much appreciated if you could try and help take out these two creatures. They could do a lot of damage if left to rip each other apart."

Nova took off, soaring into the sky, so she hovered above Velen. Due to type advantages, she would assume that Lucio was being the one hurt badly. So, she would do her best to help him take out Velen - although she hated herself for having to do it - so that Lucio himself would be easier to defeat.

She bit her lip. From the look of the two of them, there was no way she was going to be able to talk sense into them. "Sorry, Velen, and Lucio." She whispered to them, before letting herself plummet.

As she felt, hurtling towards Velen's side, her mane changed, turning pure white, and forming a V shape. The move was V-Create, the most powerful fire type move. She screamed as she crashed into something instinctively covering herself in flames to protect herself. The force of hitting a hard substance nearly knocked her out cold, and she tumbled to the ground, dazed. For one, terrifying moment, she couldn't move. She wasn't sure whether she'd hit the ground or Velen, but it didn't matter right now.

But sense quickly came back to her, and she leapt into the air, her body once again turning into flames. V-Create did have many drawbacks, mainly being a loss in both kinds of defenses, and speed. She couldn't do anything about the defense loss, but as for speed... Flame Charge worked wonders.

Once again high up, she paused for a moment to study how her brothers were doing, to see if her attack had effected Velen. Well okay, she stopped because she didn't really want to hurt them... Come on now. Don't let your heart get in the way of what needs to be done. She told herself, before hurling a ball of explosive, fire - Flame Burst - at Velen's head.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: I'll do a Feathers post later, I only had enough time to write this one.

Sunny
In the forest near the Chaos Base

"Madame Celebi, are we there yet?" Sunny whined. Every few feet she would use her wings to flutter up a bit, due to her tired, bare feet. She loved the feeling of touching the ground, where plants came from, but right now the Child of Plants was just plain pooped.

"Stop whining, cherie. We are here." Celebi announced, her eyes scanning the area. The base was smoking and quite frankly abandoned. It held no clues of where her siblings had gone.

"They've left us!" Sunny exclaimed, her dark pink eyes flashing dangerously, "Why would they leave us here? Even Feathers!" She crossed her arms across her chest angrily.

"Cherie. They did not leave us here. Perhaps we were just too slow to join them," Celebi chided unhappily. "Look, there's a Starmie. Perhaps we could ask him what has happened." Celebi pointed her round arm towards a Starmie who was just sort of sitting in the base, looking lost. Perhaps he'd been a Chaos Pokemon or he was just lost. Who knew.

Sunny and Madame Celebi headed towards the Starmie when suddenly a huge creature appeared before them. Sunny screamed, but the creature took no notice. It was a huge, black and blue fish like creature. Its spiky fins were what was holding it up as it stood before a small table.

"Mon Dieu, qu'est que c'est?!" Madame Celebi whispered in horror, "I've never seen a Pokemon like that before!"

"C'mon, we have to get closer!" Sunny hissed under her breath, grabbing Celebi's arm and dragging her towards the creature. In the forest next to the base was a small stone table, carved with waves. It looked like it had been ripped out of the ground, the edges were jagged and it sat crookedly. On top of the little table was a blue tablet. Sunny could just make out a few letters and swirls of water engraved on it as she inched closer. The creature pressed one fin to the plate. It yelled out in shock and suddenly, the creature was changing.... into Kane. He grunted and doubled over.

"What in the world..." Sunny wondered aloud. Kane grunted again and smiled as his eyes fell upon the Child of Plants and her guardian.

"Sunny... Madam Celebi..." He whispered to them. "You saw that didn't you?"

"Holy moly did we see it!" Sunny squealed as she ran over to squeeze Kane in a death hug, "You're still all wet, but you're still fun to hug!" She squeezed him again before the memory of the huge beast resurface. "Was that beast thing... was that you Kane? How? Why?"

"Je ne comprenne pas," Madame Celebi was talking to herself, "Si c'est Monsieur Kane.... porquoi?"

"Could you please use words that make sense?" Sunny asked her guardian. The floating green Pokemon was keeping her distance from Kane, almost as though she were terrified that the creature would change again.

"Oh, je regrette," Celebi sighed, "It appears as though Kane had turned into some kind of... beast form. Evolved again, if you will. But the appearance of that plate..." Celebi pointed to where the plate should have been.

"It's gone!" Sunny exclaimed, fluttering over to where it had been. "Kane, did you eat the plate thingy?"

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Mensa
Chaos Hoenn Prison Complex Bravo

"What the hell was th-!" Liza began, before the lights suddenly extinguished with a loud bang, casting them into darkness.

All everyone could hear was their own heavy and apprehensive breathing. After a while, Mensa raised his hands, and channeled energy into them, causing them to light up. Liza then began whimpering.

"Don't worry, it's just me." said Mensa softly.
"P-p-p-prove i-i-it!" Liza stuttered.
Tate walked over to Mensa, and shouted. "Sis, it's him. C'mon guys. We've gotta figure out just what the hell just happened."

The other two limped over to Mensa. Focusing, Mensa forced some of the energy out of his hands and into the air. The energy flowed around randomly for a few seconds before Mensa forced it into a ball of light. Liza and Tate both looked scared and impressed, while their Dad looked feeble still.

"I'll check in the Psychic Realm. I'll be back in a minute." whispered Mensa, before he focused on the one thing he needed - to see life signatures. Sure enough, he saw six signatures on his floor - Liza, Tate, Dad, Registeel, and two unconscious Pokemon. He looked upwards, and saw several signatures, including one that felt oddly familiar.

Mensa shook his head and returned to the normal world. He turned to where Registeel was, and walked. Tate began to follow, but Mensa waved his hand to stop him. Making light from his hands, Mensa approached the lumbering giant.

"Registeel? Are you alright?" Mensa asked.
"Yes. I recognise you. Your brother has visited me. I assume there is something you need?" Registeel said at an astoundingly slow pace.
"Could you accompany us to the upper floors? There's someone up there, and I'm not sure whether they're good or bad."
"Certainly, young one." replied Registeel, who began towards the three humans.
"Thank you." said Mensa, following Registeel.

Silver
About to flee for his life

Bo's eyes began to glow. "Second best in this world, third in the whole grand scheme of things. You want a flash freeze? Get Father or Kyurem. But I can take this-" Bo gestured to the cold air- "and spread it far and wide but wide and clear of any considerable heat, including the sun. Indoors, however, I'm golden."

"What about using that whacky thermostat there," Silver began, gesturing towards the thermostat. "And use it to make massively sub-zero temperatures? Freeze the base out?"

Bo smiled again, and Silver turned and ran, shouting. "Give me five minutes to get to the control room. If you don't hear from me then, just hit it. Three minutes after you hear from the intercom. Those guards won't know what hit them!"

Silver ran through the corridors, firing Rock Blasts at grunts in his way, causing them to fall over in shock and pain. He knew he had little time to find the control room. Five minutes. Eight minutes to save all of the Pokemon there.

The corridors were metallic as usual. Blue and white signs were indicating where the control room was. A left... a right... another left... straight on... Then he saw it. A dirty great door, labelled CONTROL ROOM. Silver walked up to it, and unleashed Rock Head, blowing the door off its hinges. He saw several people bowled over by the door, and many Pokemon. Using what he knew as a language known only to Pokemon (Alknop), he spoke.

"Take out any people in here. Show me the intercom, and open all doors inside the base. Leave only one exit door open." Silver commanded.

Instantaneously, the Pokemon obeyed. A Venomoth flew over to him, and tapped him.
"This way." said the Venomoth, flying towards a panel on the wall. Silver hit the button labelled SEND MESSAGE ON INTERCOM, and spoke in Alknop.

"Attention all Pokemon inside the base. The base will be frozen in a few minutes. All non-Ice-types, please evacuate through gate B. All Ice types, please converge on the Mt. Silver suite. You have three minutes maximum. Begin now. Bo. It's time." Silver said. He hit send, then another button labelled SAVE TIMED MESSAGE.

Speaking in English this time, he said, "Guards and grunts be aware - you're about to be frozen alive." He then hit the 3 minutes button.

He turned, and ran towards the exit. "C'mon Pokemon! We've gotta go!" he yelled, then ran from the horde of Pokemon following him.

Mensa
Prison Complex - Upper floor

"Here we are. The signal's just around this corner. Be on your guard." Mensa said.

The others, save Registeel, looked very worried. Mensa and Registeel walked around the corner, and hit a button to open the door in front of the signal. They saw a weapon aimed right at Mensa's head.

"Oh crap."

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Bo
Chilling in the Mt. Silver Suite

Bo waited a few minutes after Silver had dashed off, anticipating the message. Thick mist already began so swirl about him, some condensing and adding to the Coat of snow covering the Ice Hidden One.

Silver's message came over the loudspeaker and Bo acted, closing his eyes and concentrating on a single point deep inside him. He paused for a moment, gathering strength and sensing a handful of other Pokemon joining him. He signaled slightly and then unleashed Sheer Cold.

Adam and CyberAdam
Prison Complex Bravo

The lights went out. The mechanical Adam, hereby to be known as CyberAdam, shifted to infrared vision while normal Adam bounced a Mirror Shot between his palms.

The door busted open and a strange floating boy with brightly colored hair appeared, took one look at CyberAdam's gun, and turned his hair white as a sheet. Clearly this was no enemy, so the android calmly lowered the weapon, retracting it back into his arm.

"Mensa?" Asked the Adams in unison.

Bo

The attack, amplified by the power of Bo's fellow ice types, burst from the room in a dense cloud of icy vapor, instantly freezing anything in its wake. The pokemon split up, each tasked with maintaining the harsh cold. Bo himself drove for the control center. As frigid air flooded the room, Bo stared at some security monitors noting the pokemon evacuation. Then he pointed suddenly to the third monitor on the right: a view of the exterior.

"Those monsters there..." Bo murmured to himself

Indeed, two great insectal beasts could be seen fighting in the background.

"It's like with that leviathan I tried to fight earlier. Those must be my siblings fighting!"

Then he eyed another screen, two to the left. A strange Houndoomlike creature was sleeping in a lab.

"And there is another one, probably Violet."

Bo exited the control center, heading for the Lab holding his sister.

Last edited:

Lucario God 1

Master of Lucario
Silver
Lilycove City, somewhere

Silver had been slow through the base, easily last of the Pokemon. Reaching the exit, he looked back and saw a wave of freezing air blasting towards him. Instinctively, he used Wide Guard, blocking the wave. He then kicked the ground, summoning rocks to block the doorway.

He stood there, shivering slightly. He looked at the Pokemon behind him, staring in awe. Silver turned to them and spoke.

"Make your way back to your homes. If you see Team Chaos again, summon a group and attack them. They are enemies, and dangerous ones at that. Now go, little ones." he said.

The crowd split quickly, Pokemon scurrying, flying, running and jumping in nearly every direction. Silver turned to the base, and wished his brother luck in wrecking the base and saving Violet.

Oh crap. he thought. Violet's still in there. Telling himself she'd be fine, he began to turn. Then he saw it. Writing, as if it had been burned into the rock. Go to the cavern in the sea of stone. There you will find help and guidance. The words were in the language of stone. Silver knew what this was. He swiftly turned to Regirock's Cavern, turned back, and looked at the dock. A speedboat floated there, unattended. He ran over to it, intent on using it.

Mensa
Prison Complex

The cyborg lowered its arm. Mensa felt a little colour coming back into his hair and face. Both of the people in the cell spoke at once.

"Mensa?" Asked the Adams in unison.
Mensa's eyes widened. "Adam? Why in the name of Arceus' muddy paw are there two of you?" he asked. "And what the hell are you doing here?"

"No need to ask that, Mensa." came a feminine voice from Mensa's left. "You're coming with me."

Mensa turned and saw Cresselia. Before he could speak, or move, for that matter, before Cresselia had sent a Psychic tentacle to grab his arm.

"Adams, please forgive me. Look after those three, and take Registeel with you. And go to Myth Pillar later." Cresselia said to Adam and CyberAdam. She turned to Mensa and spoke. "And I've got something to show you, Mensa."

She then turned on the spot, taking Mensa into the teleport with her.

Silver

He ran to the dock, and ran to the boat. He caught sight of a man running to him, shouting. Before the man could even reach the dock, Silver had hijacked the speedboat, and had it zooming westwards, towards Mauville.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Brutalion (Velen)

Velen was angry, mad, frustrated, anything that came close to rage was what he felt. He had felt so accomplished in thinking he had finally defeated his enemy only to find out that it had a trick up its sleeve. He looked up at the newly remorphed Falenasciam and his rage transformed into a pride that showed in a sinister grin. The scorpion could see that his attack had actually injured his opponent. Based on the pained look on his face and the dead bugs falling out of his body, Brutalion knew that his attack did plenty of damage.

The beast prepared for his next attack. Planting and digging it's eight legs into the dirt below, it bent backwards displaying the holes on his body.

"VENOSHOCK!" it screached before several liquads launched from his holes, travelling at high speeds towards the moth above.

Falenasciam (Lucio)

The pain was incredible. Slowly and slowly the poison was spreading through his torso. He knew however it would stop eventually but it was still going to leave a deep wound. It was not long before the scorpion attempted another one of his desperate attacks. The liquids charged at him but not before he was able to pinpoint where they were headed to dodge them. It seemed harder however and the shots whizzed past inches from any part of his body. Falenasciam knew that if he didn't do something, he would be shot out of the sky so he dived down, twisting and turning to confuse the scorpion.

He then noticed something at the corner of his vision. A white V appeared to dive straight towards Brutalion. He wondered what it was though something in the back of his mind seemed to be familiar with the figure.

Brutalion (Velen)

The beast's appearance immediately turned from a sneering evil grinning monster to a monster ready to unleash his wrath. Once again he did not hit the damn bug and the frustration was growing quick. The moth dived towards him and Brutalion prepared to launch a counter-attack when he noticed that his opponent's gaze drifted off to something just above the scorpion. He himself looked up to see a white flaming V-shaped meteor coming straight towards him.

Instead of reacting with surprise, Brutalion acted with wonder and focus and quickly activated his ability which allowed him to liquify himself into acid. The object crashed down and curiously enough hit the ground 10 feet away from where he would have been. It looked to have been done purposely which was what was so strange about it. But the wonder ended quickly and the rage returned to Velen's body.

The object was none other than the very same girl who had commited the explosion. She must die.

He watched her fly upwards and then launch another projectile at him.

The flame reminded him of the explosion and immediately his mind drifted off into a flashback. A flashback of all the scorched bodies he saw, the determined and sickening faces of his "brothers and sisters". The flames that softly kissed the fibers as his skin as it burned at the life of others. Distracted by his memories, the Flame Burst hit him at full force.

His mind came back and his rage was unleashed like never before. He shrugged off the pain and through the fire, he shouted in a mad frenzy,

"YOU! YOU WILL NOT BURN ANY HUMAN EVER AGAIN!"

Concentrating all his power, he let out a powerful Gunk Shot straight at the girl at high speeds. The shockwave of the attack parted the flames as his darted through.

Falenasiam (Lucio)

The moth watched as he hovered near the two. The thousands of eyes on the thousands of bees making out his body focused on the girl. For some reason, a sense of familiarity washed over his body once he saw the girl.

Soon enough, all the bees began whispering the same tune. "Nova"

Falenasciam couldn't understand what it meant but the Lucio in him knew exactly what it meant.

The burst of flame from the girl hit Brutalion at full force and the moth almost thought that the battle was over until out of a little gap in the flames, he saw movement. Then a shockwave parted the flames and a Gunk Shot immediately launched from the inferno straight towards the girl.

At that very moment, Lucio's brotherly and protective instincts kicked in. Falenasciam itself was taken over by Lucio's love for his family. The Hidden One was in control, but only for a moment and he knew that he didn't have plenty of time to save his sister.

He sped off, flapping his wings as fast as he could to intercept the attack. Tiny but fast breathes could be heard from every bee as they shouted.

"NOVA!"

At the last moment, Lucio got to Nova and immediately covered her entirely in a ball of bees, protecting her. The Gunk Shot exploded as it hit the ball straight on and covered it with poisonous garbage. The impact of the blast was so great that a hundreds of bees were launched in several directions leaving a gaping hole in the ball. Barely able to keep flying, Lucio began to lose consciousness, he was fainting.

Bees began to fall from the ball by the dozens. Soon enough only one lone bee was left, the queen, the very spirit of Lucio within the beast, it smiled at his sister before finally fainting to the ground below.

Brutalion (Velen)

A mighty laugh roared from his lungs as he saw his attack hit the moth. He even thought he hit the girl as well which is why he turned around while laughing.

"Now to find the rest of them, I swear I will kill every sngle last one of them." He proudly stated before beginning to crawl straight towards Lilycove. In his haze from being in beast form, he could no longer know the difference between Pokemon and Human.

Venus

As she sat in the strange man's bike, she looked on at the scene being displayed as the two gargantuans faught eachother. She couldn't bear to watch it.

When Velen finally marched off towards Lilycove, she jumped out of the bike and landed before chasing off towards the scorpion, crying and shouting for it to stop.

(OOC: Don't think Lucio is now female in this form just because his spirit is within a queen bee. He is still male.)

Last edited:

Aura Wolfe

Nova, Child of Heat

It looked like her V-Create had missed, which was rather disappointing. She'd really knocked herself around in that attack, all for nothing. Although, she noted, Velen seemed slightly distracted all of a sudden, like he was in deep thought or something for her Flame Burst hit him full on on the face. But he just shrugged it off, and Nova's heart skipped a beat. These creatures that had been her brothers... they were so powerful. If she'd been hit in the face with a similar attack, she couldn't have just shrugged and kept on going. She would have at least flinched...

Nova was drawn out of her concious as she heard Velen suddenly scream at her, his voice warped with rage. "YOU! YOU WILL NOT BURN ANY HUMAN EVER AGAIN!"

And with that one sentence, she knew why Velen had left them for Team Chaos. She let out a little gasp of pain, shock and guilt as she pictured what Velen's face would have looked like, lit up with the light of the fireball that she'd created as it ate away at the lives of those around it. Velen had clearly not cut himself off from emotion when he'd seen those deaths. He hadn't... oh she couldn't hide it. He hadn't killed people like she had, and she knew deep down she hated herself for it, although she squashed it down so she couldn't think about it. To him, she'd probably seemed like a monster. All of them must have. But her most of all.

The shock of realising that this battle right now between her brothers was her fault made Nova freeze where she was, just staring dumbly at the Gunk Shot that Velen had hurled straight at her. You'll deserve it. A little voice said in her head. You caused this, so this is only right really.

"NOVA!" A familliar, buzzing voice(s) cried out, and suddenly she was surrounded by the swarm of bees, which was Lucio. A moment later, she heard something hissing, and the bees that were protecting her seemed to be screaming in pain. Nova herself cried out as some of Velen's poison filtered through and hit her arm, but it had to be nothing compared to the pain Lucio was in. All around her, bees from the swarm were dropping to the ground, until she was left alone, looking into the eyes of one final bee. It smiled gently at her, before fainting and falling to the ground.

Nova reached out and caught Lucio, before clutching him closely, trembling as she floated down to the ground, sitting amougst the dead swarm that was Lucio. She heard Velen laughing demonically as he started walking towards the city of Lilycove. He must of heard her scream in pain, and probably thought she was done for. She couldn't hate him though. This was not his fault. It was hers. Of all the Pokemon in the world, she should probably hate herself, not Velen. Her body trembled again, and her throat constricted, threatening to lose it completely and have a break down right there.

"I can't lose it now..." She whispered to herself. "Velen will destroy Lilycove... Come on Novella, be strong now." She only called herself by her full name when she was really upset.

She stood, still clutching that one bee like it was a lifeline. While she knew she had to try and defeat Velen, she couldn't bare the thought of just leaving Lucio here. He'd saved her life, once, no, twice with Mensa's help. She couldn't just leave him. She owed it to him. Nova raised her hand, summoning a weak electric current into her hand, before hurling the Thunder Wave at Velen as he continued on his rampage. Hopefully, that would slow him down enough to buy her enough time.

Gathering that small psychic ability she had in her body, she set about using Psychic to gather up all of the fainted/dead bees, and put them all rather close to each other, to make moving him easier. Nova felt that it would be best to either take Lucio to the Myth Pillar, or to Mossdeep, where Cresselia said she'd be. But she couldn't lift them all. To lift the thousand or so bees that made up Lucio's Beast Form would require Mensa, or someone similar.

"Dammit!" She fell to the ground again, drained and her voice shaking. "Where on earth is Reshiram when you really need him?"

Kane, Child of Oceans

Sunny seemed happy to see Kane. "Holy moly did we see it!" she squealed, before hugging him tightly, causing Kane to flinch on account of his injuries. And that he could never remember being so tightly hugged in his life. "You're still all wet, but you're still fun to hug!" She squeezed him again, but then paused, her voice changing slightly. "Was that beast thing... was that you Kane? How? Why?"

He didn't answer her for a moment, biting his lip. He tried to kill Bo. He tried to kill Manaphy. What if, when in that form, he couldn't control that urge he'd had to hunt and kill? What if he killed Sunny right now, by accident? Could he even trust himself, even in this form?

Celebi was talking to herself, in some strange language that Kane didn't know, although he heard his name. She was hanging back a bit, which was probably smart, Kane thought with a vile taste in his mouth.

"Could you please use words that make sense?" Sunny turned to face the Time Travel Pokemon.

"Oh, je regrette. It appears as though Kane had turned into some kind of... beast form. Evolved again, if you will. But the appearance of that plate..." Her slender arm pointed to the alter, where the plate had been.

"It's gone!" Sunny cried, bounding over to the alter. "Kane, did you eat the plate thingy?"

Despite himself, the corner of Kane's mouth twitched. She seemed to naive, his sister. "No..." He said slowly. "I didn't eat it. I touched it, and then it disappeared and I could think properly again, instead of just wanting to..." He trailed off, clenching his fists together, before turning his gaze upon Sunny. Something in him rose, commenting on how lovely it would be to feast upon her. He shoved it down, hard. What if she turned into a beast like he had?

"Sunny. When I was in that form, I tried to kill Bo, Diana, a Garchomp, and Manaphy. I don't know if it's just me, or if it's all of us who can change into some kind of monster, but... but I really don't think it's the best idea to be in that form at all. You can't stop yourself. I don't know why touching that Plate... I think it said on it 'Splash Plate', made me able to control myself again, but please, don't fall into that form. I got so angry, and it just turned into this power which engulfed me... Don't let it happen to you. You'll hate yourself when you finally regain control of your mind..."

Kane stood there for a moment, silently fighing the urge to strike Sunny dead where she stood. "I don't think I'm in full control though." He told both her and Celebi. "It keeps on rising within me. Maybe it would be a better idea just to leave me here, tied up with vines or something, incase I change again. I don't want to be a monster." He shivered, nothing to do with the fact he was soaking wet.

(OOC: Don't worry Musical, you'll get your Kane-trying-to-eat-Sunny thing soon, even if you decide to leave. He'll probably turn, then go hunting.)