• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiddenlove rated pg 16 (AAML)

Power Shot

Reignited with Ego!
Pardon me, but I was wondering if you had progressed any in this fic?

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Power Shot said:
Pardon me, but I was wondering if you had progressed any in this fic?

Yeah, I'm starting to think she has forgotten about this thread. I realize about he has a life outside, but I think we have been forgotten...

lol123

The towel came loose.

“O…MR. KETCHUM!!!” Catherina squealed loudly.

“Cathy no” Ash screamed, he was trying to cover his crotch and run at the same time and was failing miserably.

“Don’t worry, you’re every bit the man I expected you to be!!” Catherina exclaimed excitedly.

Ash ripped the bedspread from off of his bed and covered himself with it. He blushed and looked at the ground. Catherina walked up to him and looked him in the eyes.

“We’re you taking a shower?” Catherina asked under her breath. Ash nodded still avoiding her eyes.

Catherina scooted closer to him and whispered:

“May I join you?…………………………………..”

WOW!! she is such a *****! this is what should happen next...

Ash, flabbergasted blushed uncontrollably. in the second it took for him to look up at her, she made a swift

movement and pulled off both her dress, and his sheet. Ash was about to reach down and cover himself up, when,

the next thing he saw was Cathrina's bra, gently sitting on the floor. suddenly, he didn't care that he was exposed

to her. What he saw next blew his mind. She wasn't wearing anything under her dress, and Ash knew why. she

giggled "O, Ashy, You naughty little boy! That's no way to treat a beautiful lady like me!"

He then surrendered himself to her.

Aalitichi

Well I'm back, but I have no idea how to finish the story, but I did write another chapter of Ban of friends....but they closed the thread before I could post it.