• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hidding the Legendaries~ ~starts: LSU's still accepted~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Yipee, let's start this thing! And here's something important: Your character is at the location you put when you answered the location question w/ or without their partner. If they have their partner already they should be looking for the other Legendaries and scientists. If they don't have their partner, they should be looking for them. Thanx Psychic, I almost forgot that.

BIC:

Crystal, Vermillion City Beach.
Crystal crept quietly down the sandy beach of Vermillion City; barefoot so no one would hear her, the wet sand squelching between her toes. It was a starless night, with only the light of the shining full moon to light it. She crept silently down the beach, searching for the others, legendaries that is. They aren't here, if I can't find them tonight, I will have to move on. she thought, as she blew a stray bit of her chocolatey hair out of her face.

She looked distractidly out at the water, wishing to be back in the icy depths of the Seafoam Islands, but also admiring the beauty of the rolling waves reflecting the silver moon, It's already been a whole month since I've become human and I still don't understand their silly culture. They polute their streets, oceans, and skies, but why? So that they can drive around in their silly little boxy things on wheels She sighed, there was no sign of any of her breatheren around. But there was a sign of something else on the beach, just up ahead of her. Crystal looked out, her icy blue eyes squinting to see what it was. It was a Blaziken, unconsious, floating on a seawashed chestnut board, the rolling waves pulling him in towards the moonlit beach. Crystal gasped, she couldn't lift a Blaziken by herself, not in her puny human form, but she couldn't transform back into a legendary, the crystal she wore around her neck would not allow it.

So Crystal did one thing she didn't want to do, but had to. She had to draw attention to herself, That means I should leave here tommarrow, or else I'll be questioned in the morning. She thought and then began what she knew she would regret. She yelled out into the frosty night, running into the icy waves of the ocean, welcoming her back to her element, to pull the Blaziken onto the beach, "Help! This Blaziken is hurt! I need some help!" She screamed despretly to the empty, and desolite beach.

Last edited:

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Ani, Cerulean city

Ani didn't like being near people. She tryed to act human but she was scared. This was not usual for her as she was Entei, the Jhoto fire lady. She just wanted to climb down on all fours and go back to her moutain home where it was safe and warm. but it wasn't safe. the scientists were looking for her and the rest, waiting to try out more cruel and unusuall experiments on them. no, she couldn't go through that ordeal again. hiding out of fear was definatly not her. She was a born fighter since she was put on this land. So she tryed to look normal, and that is where she saw it. Curled up in a little hole was a tiny baby Trapinch. Her pale face suddenly turned crimson when she saw that it was hurt...and going to be hurt more by a gang of angry Mighteyenas.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie barely heard the screams. He was crying in his heart, mourning for Cassandra. Cassandra, who had evaded attention, had been caught front and center between the Eliete Force of D. and the scientists. He too had been captured, but had escaped by throwing himslf into the sea. The currents soon became those that he did not know, and he had traveled all of Honnen. He felt paralyzed. Think of where you are. No! Who is the girl? NO! You are mine to control! "NO! Torkie screamed. A battle of wills began, as a braclet placed upon him tried to control who he was.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Torkie and Crystal, Vermillion Beach

Crystal lept back from the wet board in surprise, and it wasn't from the cold waves lapping welcomingly around her body. It can speak human! she thought.

"Why are you screaming No? Don't you want me to help you? I won't hurt you, just come here onto the beach, it's warmer there," Crystal said gently to the Blaziken, she had to get him on the beach, he would freeze in the water, he was a fire Pokemon. But he wasn't moving. Crystal began to despretly pull the board towards the beach, but Blaziken was too heavy. She had to get him to cooperate! I hope I can trust him she thought to herself and began speaking quietly in the language only a Pokemon could understand, "Articuno! Cun! You have to trust me! You must get off the board and onto the beach!" She begged him despretly, she couldn't bear to see him die. He looked up at her quizzicly, looking sad and confused.

Ani and Trapinch, Cerulean City

The Mightyeana moved in for the kill. This human was on their territory, on a full moon night no less, interupting with their howling. They lifted their jet black noses in the air, sniffing. They smelled something good, a small, weak Trapinch's blood. They began to circle Ani, enclosing her in what seemed to be her doom.

Last edited:

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
"Braclet off!" He screeched, desperate for her to understand. He now was frightened. Cassandra had always respected the ledgendaries, never once even trying to capture one. And this one was part flying. Fighting was very bad against it. Enemy! No, friend! Off off off off OFF!

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Crystal and Torkie, Vermillion Beach

"Bracelet?" asked Crystal, in English again, "You've been captured by the scientists!" she screamed, now frightened, "I'll be right back!" She ran out of the cool water and ran across the wet sand, towards a twisted, short, oak stick. She picked it up, weighing it in her hands, feeling the bark scrape against her hands and raced back to the cold, inviting ocean.

She raised the stick over her head and yelped despretly, knowing he would have trouble resisting the bracelet for long, "Where is it!?!"

Mawile XD

ello thar
Jack woke up as he heard the ocean crashing. He scowled. Stupid water, he thought, I should really get away from here. I always get nervous. Stupid me, thinking to myself.

He got up, and walked out of the small shack that he lived in. As he looked into the sky, he saw a rainbow. He sighed, thinking of Ho-Oh, who had chosen to call himself Zach. Humans. he thought, Traitors. I can't belive that I actually am one. I mean, they literally enslave pokemon. If those lousy scientists weren't there, I'd give them a piece of my mind. They actually insult me to my face!

Jack walked into the Cinnabar Science Laboratory. "Hey guys," he said to the scientists there. "What's up? Wait a second."

One of the fossils was beginning to show small movements. It finally spread it's wings. All of the scientists were looking at it now. "An Aerodactyl!" one screeched in alarm.

A

Aiko ♪

(Yayz)

Feline,Saffron City
Feline walked around the the city.She found it quite hard to act human,as she was Celebi.She tryed her hardest,but every kid she tryed making friends with,always teased her,calling her "a freak".She was just shyly exploring.This time,not drawing attention to herself.She has one friend right now who's pure human:Ivy.She looked up at the crystal clear skies,the sun seemed to smile brightly at her.

not_awake

Who flung poo?
OoC: Remember, the name's ShyPikachu... or else. ;)

Nemo - Saffron City

Nemo peered out the window of the children's room of the orphanage; the moon hang as a bright silver orb in the sky. Sitting on the window ledge he could see almost all of Saffron from this vantage point though the streets were not particularly busy at this time of night. He wanted to feel the air of the cool night sky, but the window was tightly secured. So, with a long, sad sigh, he let himself down from the window's ledge and scuffled on padded feet back to his bed.

As he hoisted himself into bed the door slowly creeked open letting light filter in over the two dozen sleeping children. A face slowly slipped in behind the light before a tall, slender woman moved into the room. She closed the door with a gentle click and glided across the room to where Nemo sat.

Sitting on the bed she looked at the young boy and whispered to him. "Havin' trouble sleepin' hun?" He shook his head up and down in an affirmative response.

"Aww, don' worry," she said in a hushed voice. "How 'bout I sing you a song?"

"'Kay," he responded and snuggled beneath his covers. When he was scared or lonely Anna's songs always made him feel better. Anna had always wanted children, but wasn't able so she had taken up the job at the orphanage. She confided this to Nemo one night, during their one of their lenghty twilight conversations. Of course, most of Nemo's confessions seemed like childish dreams but the woman had no way of knowing that they were, in fact, very true. He had soared amongst stars and cavorted with beast of legend, granting wishes along the way. So when he promised that some day she would have a baby, he was very puzzled at the stream of tears that followed.

Tonight conversation was limited as her song eased him to sleep. Before his heavy eyelids fell, a single thought crossed his mind. "I wonder where my friends are."

A

Aiko ♪

Feline was oddly walking along the cold sidewalk barefoot,as she left her shoes at the botanical garden.She liked the feel of cool breeze rush up through her small body.She sat on a small feild of green grass which was also very cool,due to the calm night.The moon glittered in magnificent patterns along the pond before her.Little Volbeats proudly showed there yellow light among the pond.

She felt the stress and worry flail off her body and sink into the ground below.Feline just watched them,and smiled.I hope and pray...that this horrible problem,can soon be fixed.But for now,I need to relax and enjoy this night. She thought as she layed back on the soft grass,almost falling into a deep sleep.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: That's right not awake you'd better belive it lol.

BIC:

Crystal and Torkie, still on the beach

Torkie pointed wordlesly at his left wrist, he seemed to cringe in pain just telling her where it was.

Crystal swung the stick down hard, with all of her strength, closing her eyes and praying to Jirachi, wherever he was, that this would work, for the Blaziken's sake. There was a sharp piercing crack. Crystal opened her eyes, and at first her heart sank. The stick she held in her hands had cracked in half, but then she saw the grayish bracelet floating atop the water before it sunk into the depths of the ocean, which reminded Crystal of Kyogre. I wonder where Jirachi and Kyogre are? she thought sadly.

The Blaziken had fainted now, he was sliding ever so slowly off of his wooden board, into the ocean. Crystal grabbed his scaley arm and pulled him slowly, muscles straining, to shore, the sand seeming to attempt to pull him back into the ocean.

She lifted him slowly onto her shoulders, feeling his wet feathers slide on her bare hands. Crystal carried him, knowing that she couldn't leave him, he knew she was really Articuno, strainingly towards a white building with a ruby red roof, but the white walls were covered in various collored words saying things like: Frank and Julie 4-evah, and this town su*** my mom's a**.

Crystal sighed and banged on the door, "Hey Joy! Help! I've got an injured Blaziken!"

Mawile XD

ello thar
The scientist who had spoken slammed a cage over the Aerodactyl. It shrieked in terror. The entire laboratory was staring, and poking at it. Anger rose through Jack's body as he ripped the cage off of it. The Aerodactyl spread it's wings, and took off, screeching happily.

Seconds later, Jake found himself standing outside of the lab. The scientists had fired him, due to releasing their experiments. Jack dusted off his shirt, thinking, I don't want a job like that, anyway. I'm glad I'm gone.

Jack walked onto a plane, bound for somewhere, as Jack hadn't bothered to check it's destination.

A

Aiko ♪

Feline,by Saffron Pond.
She sat up,feeling a strange surge through her body."What's this?"She asked herself.Then the surge went away suddenly."How strange..."She said staring at her hands.She layed back down on the grass and folded her arms behind her head.She looked into the sky,the clouds had a very lovely silver lining,that
seemed endless.It was quite dark outside.The trees had lost the dimensional shape,and looked as though as they were cut out,and pasted onto
a black sheet.One little star twinkled in the dark blue sky.

not_awake

Who flung poo?
Nemo - Traveling to Celadon

"Okay children," Anna's voice boomed over the shouts and cheers of a dozen excited and noisy voices. "If anyone is out of their seat the field trip is cancelled." Then, as if she had thrown a switch, 24 mouths closed simultaneously and 24 bodies fell into their seats.

As Anna came around to count for the head count, she touched each child softly on the head. Nemo giggled when she patted his blonde hair and she smiled. Today they were headed to the botanical gardens in Celadon City. It was a pleasant opportunity for the children to get outdoors, something that didn't happen often in bustling city of Saffron.

Nemo, in particular, relished the opportunity. He despised being cooped up indoors, having spent all his natural life amongst the elements. Why do people live in boxes, he often thought and today his thoughts turned to their boxy mode of transporation. He would have much rather been gliding along with the winds. Traveling like this made him sick. Up and down, always so suddenly, the bus never arced or soared. It crawled over the ground smoothly at time but would make sudden small, jarring jumps. His stomach grumbled in displeasure.

As the bus turned the last corner toward Celadon, he was most grateful that soon he would be outside the clumsy yellow vehicle. A group of young men and women stood outside the gardens prepared to greet the children. "Remember, look and smell," she said pointing to her eyes and noise. "But don't touch."

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Crystal and Torkie, Vermillion Pokemon Center

A tall women in a white nurse's outfit and pink hair in pigtails opened the door to see Crystal straining to hold the Blaziken on her shoulders. The Nurse, who we all know is Joy, opened the door and said, "Crystal!? What are you doing out so late with a Blaziken on your shoulders? I have your room ready, by the way."

"He's hurt, I found him floating on a piece of driftwood out in the ocean." Crystal explained to Joy, she had been staying in the Pokemon Center for three weeks, searching for the others, "He just needs some medical attention, I think."

"Well you're right there little Crystal, he does, he may have hypothermia. Do you know what that is?" Joy asked Crystal, whom had grown an angry expression, "What?"

"Oh nothing, just my um... alergies! Yeah, I know what hypothermia is," she said pleasently, or it would have seemed to anyone who didn't know her that it was plesant, "I'll just take Blaziken here to my room and put him under the covers." she said, but she thought, I've been alive for eons and eons and you're attempting to ask me what hypothermia is?! It's my element Joy, what a dumb name, for a dumb human.

Crystal locked her shoulders and carried the Blaziken to her room, room 11. She stuck the little plastic card, shaped like a credit card, into the rectangular silver reader, which flashed a neon green light and unlocked. She pushed the white door open into her small room. There was a queen sized bed, a bathroom, and a desk with a light on it. That was it.

Crystal lay the Blaziken on her bed and sat down on it waiting for him to awaken.

A

Aiko ♪

Feline,and the Botanical Gardens
Feline's "home" just so happened to be the botanical gardens.
She stood at the entrance welcoming folk inside with a friendly smile and gentle gesture.

The transperent glass,shaped into a half circle,was normally quite and peaceful,where many of the old folk relaxed in.But today,there happened to be a bigger population inside of the little florished and lovely dome.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Drenching wet, Torkie felt like he had years ago in a battle with mud and water. H had heard a loud crack and thought maybe he had broken his arm. But he felt nothing. He heard the voices of a nurse and Articuno. Too tired to even bother wondering why Articuno was a human, he wondered where he was. A few hours, maybe days, later, he suddenly jerked up out of the bed and started jabbering, switching between Blazikish and English. "*screech* Eliete Force! *growl* ship! Sail! Run! *flame* Never!" Until he realized he was no longer on the ship. He listened hard. He heard frightened breathing from under the bed. He turned a light blue (that is how blazikens blush) and muttered, "Sorry I yelled. Where am I? Then, in the secret tounge, "What is going on here?!"

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Crystal and Torkie, Crystal's hotel room, Vermillion

Crystal jumped up surprised by the shouting, her cheek red from leaning on the scratchy comforter, "Whaz goin on..." she asked drowsily then remembered out loud, "The Blaziken! I must've dozed off! Are you okay? I found you blabbing about a bracelet in the ocean! Then I took you back to my hotel room, but what's happened to you?" Crystal asked curriously, the words coming out of her mouth faster than she could think.

She walked over to the small bathroom and filled a small plastic cup with hot water, which stung her hand slightly, she was still heat sensitive. She walked back to the Blaziken, and asked, "What's your name? I brought you some water, it's warm so it won't sting your throat,"

Mawile XD

ello thar
Jack was bored. Flying might be like this for the humans, but they had no idea what real flying was. He sat up quickly as a loudspeaker blared, "We are now landing at Vermillion City. Please prepare to land."

Jack smiled as the doors finally opened. He leaped out, and looked at the sky. It was dark. Jack smiled, and walked into the Pokemon Center.

Last edited:

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
Elendar (Suicune), Cerulean City

Elendar sat by the gym pool, throwing some food to the water in a distant sort of way. He stared mildly at the water Pokemon as they nibbled gratefully on the tasty food, and despite himself, wished he could join them in the water as he truly was.

If only, he thought, If only I could be free as I had before. I miss running through the trees and over the lakes....

"Elendar!" called Lily, one of the town's Gym Leaders.

"Yes, what is it?" he asked calmly. He watched as she came pelting around the corner at an uncharacteristic speed.

"I need you to watch the Gym for a while," she panted, "I know you do it anyways, what with it being your job and all, but there's something I have to take care of."

"Of course," he responded, noting the slight concern on her face, "It is my job... as you said." He blinked. "What is the problem?"

"There's some sort of racket outside; barking and such," said Lily, scowling, "I'm worried that someone might be harassing the wild Pokemon."

Elendar's eyes narrowed. "Very well. Go do what you can." She nodded and left, hand going to the PokeBalls at her waist. "There had better not be any injuries..." he said quietly to a feeding Magikarp, "Or I may have to reveal myself to stop those humans...."

Status
Not open for further replies.