• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hidding the Legendaries~ ~starts: LSU's still accepted~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
EBIL! EBIL! Sorry, I meant EVIL!

OOC: *Cries* That was Wonderful. *Wipes eyes*

Vermillion City

Daniel walked, and sat on a lone street. No people were around, No pokemon-Just Daniel and his mind. He looked at his wrist. The band was still there, Invisible or not. He stared at it. "Can I get it off?" He poked it, and felt the cold sting on his finger. He prepared to grab it, and rip it off. Stupid, yes. But what else could he do?

Upon touch, Sparks ignited from the Depths of the bracelet- Eletricity shot out. Daniel screamed out in pain as he tried to let go, But he could cannot. Humans started to gather to look, And also Pokemon wild and tamed alike came.

Eerily, His eyes began to change- His pale Eyes began to change. His green eye swiftly began to change into a Darkening orange. His blue eye also changed into a Darkened orange. Soon, it began to go even darker, into a Deep crimson red. The bolts of lightning surrounding Daniel began to fade, Sparks flying. soon, It was gone completely, no trace of it. You couldn't even know something happened there. Daniel was suspended in the air for a moment or two, the seconds counting down. Finally, he fell.

His mind changed- He was no longer in control.

Everybody stared at the unknown figure. Talk started to emerge. "Who is he? "What happened to him?" "Is he alive?" Everybody stared at the lone figure laying on the sidewalk. Soon, he showed signs of life, But people still stood there, In case this burned, smoldering figure was a madman.

He got up, Head down. It looked like he was dead for a second, from the right angle. He flicked his head back, and started to laugh. Not your average funny laugh- The kind of evil, Spine-chilling laugh. The crowd began to step back a bit.

In a playful, yet pretty obviously evil voice, said only one thing:

"I'm back..."​

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
*sigh* "I'm getting out of her wether they want me to or not!" Ani rang Crystal.

"Crystal-When you get this message I'll be gone from the pokemon center. This is too much for me-I can't do it... I'll be in the woods in my old self. My natural state. I don't care if the scientists find me. I'll just melt their brains if they try to. You can look for me if you want but I'm not going back to the hospital."

She got her wheelchair and wheeled herself outside, into the woods. She lept out of her wheelchair and ran off, limping into the forest where she wouldn't have to go back to civilisation again.

Last edited:

Mawile XD

ello thar
Jack shrugged, and walked away from Kiki. "Psychic pokemon," he muttered under his breath. "They're way too emotional for me to like. Idiots."

Jack angrily punched the wall, and ended up bruising his fingers. He yelled in frustration. He hated humans - always driving away pokemon too strong for their puny bodies to handle. Now if he was actually himself, that would be one thing, but he felt idiotic, just standing there.

Psychic

Really and truly
OOC: Thanks for that last part, Zerodius, else I’d still be really in the dark.
And our characters don’t know each others’ human names, so you know. XP

Sui, Lavender Town, the Tower

Mewtwo, or at least, the man Sui knew to be Mewtwo in human form, said nothing for a moment, as he trembled nervously. Then, Sui noticed a slight change. He seemed to brighten slightly, and he seemed to be less nervous.

“I am gathering memories. You see... as I already told everyone, I need to find my purpose... and for that, I need to gather as many experiences as possible. Witnessing the memories of those souls is part of this procedure.” he said almost defiantly in response, his confidence growing with each word.

“Yes! Yes indeed!” Shadow Lugia suddenly cut in, grinning a grin that Sui interpreted as…mischievous. “I'm just here to protect him! You know... dangerous times, isn't it?”

Sui considered this for a moment, eyeing the Lugia carefully. Something wasn’t right…she didn’t trust the creature. Why would it allow itself to be under Mewtwo’s control anyway? It made no sense! Especially if Mewtwo was really doing what he claimed to be doing, he wouldn’t need the Shadow Pokémon’s protection. After all, weren’t those Pokéballs on his belt?

She went back to the human, examining his straight face and his eyes…she looked closely into his eyes. They seemed…so cold…she looked harder anfd further past the eyes themselves, using them as a window into his mind, trying to probe his brain for the truth. But…he was trying to block her out! Why would he do that? If he was telling the truth, he would have nothing to hide, unless…was this a slight feeling of guilt she sensed?

“You are not telling me the truth, Mewtwo.” Sui said rather coldly after a moment, stated this as a fact. She put as much power into her voice as she could, making it clear that she wanted the truth.

The man was about to open his mouth, but the girl cut him off. “NO!” Her voice was somewhere between a hiss and a bark. “I shall not stand for this!” She stomped her foot down and a gust of wind seemed to suddenly sweep into the room violently, swishing Sui's long pink hair about as if she were underwater, but the wind quieting down after a moment, creating an eerie whistling sound.

“I have forgiven you once already, Mewtwo! When you were new to this world you committed evils few could stand for, but I gave you another chance, knowing there was still good in you! I knew you were young and naïve, and your mistakes were understandable then because you knew not the ways of the world!” This both of them knew well, and Mew did not wish to have to remind her Clone of events passed, no matter how terrible. Here she sighed angrily before continuing in a harsh tone.

“You are no longer a child, Mewtwo, and you know better, now! You have the knowledge to know right from wrong, good from evil, but still you stray from My path!
“I know now your intents are evil, and you plan to desecrate the graves of My children! And you would do it without a second thought, not even as to who was watching! How dare you? How DARE you?!?” Sui’s temper had continued to rise the entire time, and a combination of the wind and her psychic powers lifted her off the ground as she began to glow a violent purple. Her anger could bend the world with ease, the world which was created by HER hands, and even in this human form her power was great.

OOC: You got Mew angry, now. You won’t like Mew when she’s angry.

And meh…Kiki’s Flashback wasn’t THAT emotional (or impressive), guys…

And Mawile XD: MEW KNOWS WHEN YOU ARE DISSING PSYCHIC POKEMON. SHE WILL PUSH YOU DOWN AN ELEVATOR SHAFT FLOODED WITH WATER WHILE YOU SLEEP. Oh, no, wait, that’s what I’ll do. *evil grin*
Psychic Pokémon pwn you. End of story.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
==Scrape==
Cerulean City

"Hey, wait!" he said, as he began to hurry after her, limping. "Look, even if what you said is true - and I doubt it - what makes you think that you'd be able to head on by yourself like that?"

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Psychic's right, it really wasn't that great, at least I thought, but meh, thanks anyways. I'm flattered.

BIC:

Kiki felt a sudden shift, something had just unbalenced. She collected her psychic powers, closing her eyes and breathing slowly. She opened her senses to the world she knew. She could sense Latias's bad dream, Articuno's love, Moltres's frustration, and Mew's anger. But something else hit her hard, she was losing Deoxy's, she couldn't feel him.

NO! We can't afford to lose another one, Kiki thought, despretly attracting her attention there, but she couldn't push through, he was losing it. She lost her connection completly as she tired out.

Ho-Oh looked at her worridly, she must appear tired as well. "I must sleep. I am tired," she said quietly, unable to meet his eyes, she added softly, "I can no longer feel Deoxys, I fear that we've lost him as well," Ho-Oh's face was shocked, but Kiki was too tired to care. She floated over to a small rock and curled up on it sleepily, and fell asleep, her memories playing over and over again, marching through her head painfully.

Mawile XD

ello thar
OCC: I like Psychic pkemon, it's just that Jack is too proud to like any non-Fire type that isn't a legendary.

BIC:

Jack growled in anger. Everyone seemed to want to destroy the scientists, but they never actually did anything. As Jack fumed, an idea crossedhis mind. Maybe I could look for them now? he wondered...

"All right!" Jack yelled. "I, for one, am going to get those scientists NOW! If anybody's coming, fine. people are talking about what they're going to do, but they don't do a thing! Deoxys is probably dead, and we can't keep dying! I don't care if I die, or if I live, I will take down as many scientists possible. Who's coming?"

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
==Kyogre==
Victory Road

"I guess you are right, for once. So, okay, I'm going to the same place you people are... but don't count on me to be bailing you all if you're captured, okay?" Kel asked, before walking closer to the exit. "Just tell me when you're done voting."

Last edited:

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie was aroused by Jack's yelling. All right!" Jack yelled. "I, for one, am going to get those scientists NOW! If anybody's coming, fine. people are talking about what they're going to do, but they don't do a thing! Deoxys is probably dead, and we can't keep dying! I don't care if I die, or if I live, I will take down as many scientists possible. Who's coming?" He sat up irratably and didn't bother to slow down his sppech as he said, "Cool it! If YOU have an idea where we can find them, let us know! How about what we are going to do when we get there, huh?! They are already on the lookout for attackers! They are tracking all of us, including me, and are under attack from the Elite Forces, so their defence system will be very strong, and completely resistant to fire! What if you get captured, Jack? Ever thought about that?! Do you know what it would do to your family to have to destroy you because you were under the control of maniacs?! You are a bird of action, but by the elements, use your head for a little longer than you think nessasary! True, we need to do something soon, but organization and reserach is a good idea too!" Torkie's head ached and he silently smoldered in anger. He tried to fall back asleep but felt very,very, very bored, and therefore was unable to.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Jack smirked. "Honestly, Torkie, I've thought this out. Ho-oh, and the other legends will go to Deoxys, if he's dead. To give control over his mind, there would have to be a feature that tells where the scientist's base is. Everybody else will try to figure out how to penetrate the defences. Also, I would simply resist the control, and die of electrical shocks, or commit suicide. We could simply use our human forms to impersonate assistants, and stuff. Im pretty sure that I know what to do!"

Ho-oh Master

fine, I will go my way to help out deoxys and anybody who wants can come with me, in the meantime whoever doesn't come with me can go with jack to find where the scientist's base is.

we need to be on a equal sp group so if were under attack we could stand a chance.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Electra (Raikou), Cerulean City

Electra sighed again she guessed that some things were just too unbelievable even for pokemon... "But that who I am really am... how unbelievable that may seem... Sorry I really don't have a way to prove it; when I turned into a human I lose near all of my power... I can't even make a spark of electricity anymore..." It was sad but true she was an legendary without any power and no proof of her once greatness. Only thing she had that could possible be one was her necklace with the appearance of her pokemon self and even with that it wouldn't be a certain confirmed.

"Why wouldn't I be hiding as a girl?" the last bit of what he said finally reached her, "I just happen to be a girl, only guy in our trio is Suicune... Why do people always see me and Entei as males... it must be are tough and strong appearance compare to the elegant and fragile look of Suicune."

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
"Just great, my cover is blown. Plan B now..." thought Mewtwo, getting ahold of himself. His only hope was not to panic. Yes, she knew of his plan to create Shadow Pokemon... but she knew nothing of the purpose. He could still save himself...

"So you recognised me... fine then. I believe you deserve an explanation..." said Mewtwo, supressing his fear and letting his confidence surface anew... well, what little of it was left. "You are soft, Mew... too soft. It is safe to assume that it is us against the entire world... and as such, we need all the help we can get. We won't win by remaining humans and by hiding... we need to form an army of our own and to counter-attack... and I know what to do."

Mewtwo turned to Shadow Lugia. "This is Shadow Lugia, a clone, like me. He was created by Cipher, an evil organization that extracted power from the strange energy that is emitted by my body... and thus, I learnt of how I could use my psychic powers to turn negative feelings into Shadow energy. Shadow energy is all-powerful... it has infinite destructive potential... but there is more to it..."

Mewtwo stepped toward Mew, smiling. "Shadow Pokemon have their souls totally sucked into the void of eternal Darkness and as such, have no mental substance which can be "gripped" by mind-controlling means or devices. Even I wouldn't be able to mind-control Shadow Pokemon... and as such... the XRCB has no effect on them, just like any other mind-control device or technique. Through the creation and use of Shadow Pokemon, we will gain a fighting force that won't fall under their control and that will be able to face the enemy and its legions of mind-controlled minions!"

Mewtwo's smile widened and he stood there, seemingly proud. "Isn't that our goal, Mew? To overthrow the enemy and restore this world to its rightful owners, us? To free the Pokemon and humans from the tyrany of those who control the XRCB? My plan... will allow us to do this!"

Mewtwo finally pointed at the tombstones. "Now that you know this... I will ask you something. What is more important? The tombs of some Pokemon who aren't even there anymore to care?... or the future of the entire Pokemon World?"

Mewtwo was not lying. Sure, he had not said everything... but everything that had been said was true. He hoped that in her rage, Mew would keep enough sensitivity and intelligence to see his points... and although he hoped that she would understand and even follow him, he was prepared in case she would still rage on.

Xtra

You will be missed:(
"i'm going with Jack" Zapdos said simply, walking over to where he was standing. As expected, Thunder followed behind him.

They both knew taht this was a dangerous mission, that could get them both with the devices on them. But they also knew that if they didn't, they could all be in grave danger. And Like Moltres said, they were also tired of standing around and doing nothing. Like him, they both felt that the time to act was now.

They just hoped that they weren't making a mistake.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
After Scrape had asked her the question she just shrugged.

"I don't wan't to be afraid anymore-I want to live my life the way it should be. I shouldn't have to hide." She said.

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
==Scrape==

Scrape approached her. "Well, then... but are you sure that heading off like that is safe? After all, your leg isn't fine..." he told her, a tad unsure.

"Also... where do you think of heading, then?"

==Volt==
Cerulean City

"I'd... presume so. But, then... if you are really Raikou, then why are you here, weeping like a pathetic little girl?" he asked, trying to begin a conversation. She hadn't attempted to capture him yet... so maybe she was telling the truth.

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Happy belated Easter. flygonrulz, sorry to rain on your parade, but you can't turn back into Entei.

BIC:

Kiki opened one eye, she couldn't sleep. She looked around at the Legendaries, most of the ones who weren't sleeping were heading towards the door.

"Hey! Where are you going? I haven't told you where their base is yet!" she squealed, "And Moltres, you are almost right. Deoxy's body isn't dead, but his mind has given up control to the XRBCs. I'm sorry," she said quietly.

Crystal walked over to Kiki, "Is there any way to fix him?" she asked quietly.

"Perhaps if you knocked him unconcious, you would be able to find the XRCB, but the hard part is getting it off," she responded to the silence of the room.

"I want to help Ho-oh save Deoxys," Gail murmered shyly, shuffling her feet on the ground. She had never met the Legendaries that weren't from Hoenn.

"I'll go with my brothers and Kyogre to find the base," Crystal said, walking over towards that group, "But if any of us get captured, it may be to risky to save them, you may be able to fight it for awhile, but you won't be able to forever. Just ask Torkie. Speaking of Torkie, are you coming with me? I'll go with the other group if you want to," she turned to Torkie.

"The only signal that I can pick up is that the base is in the southern half of Kanto, I can't get any more specific than that. As soon as Mew and Mewtwo are done quarreling, I can send them a telepathic message. Is this our plan?" she asked them.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie heard Jack's response and stiffened. This was not what he expected. He felt very hot, (and for those sesitive to heat, it would have caused a first degree burn if they touched him) and very embarressed. He could not run. He could not help... At least, not for a while. "How long have we been here, anyway? How soon until I can run?" he mused aloud. He then heard Cassandra ask if he was coming. "Coming? Of course I am coming! Even if Jack was out of his mind, if you were going, I would come too. Just because I can not run...yet... does not mean I can not fight. Fire can run on its own. Besides, if you find Cassandra, I want to be there to..to..um, sorry, I just don't swear in front of ladies..." He blushed again.

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
"All right then Torkie and I are going to the south," Crystal said happily, she didn't want to leave Torkie here, "And it's ok if you swear in front of me, but there are little toddlers here," she gestured towards Latias who was chatting happily with Jirachi.

Kiki sat watching the two of them chat, she wished she had a friend like that. More than anything, she thought sadly.

flygonrulz

Don't leave me!
Ani did a limping run away from the Trapinch but it soon sped after her.

"Go away! I don't need a tagalong with me!" she barked, her cheeks blazing red, almost camoflaging (sp) in her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.