• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hidding the Legendaries~ ~starts: LSU's still accepted~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie nodded and glanced at Jerachi.
(Flashback)
Torkie shuddered and got up from the ground. He was covered with mud. "Go take your weakling to the Pokemon Center." sneered a boy who was holding a marshtomp. Cassandra glared at him and went over to Torkie. "Are you alright?" she whispered. Torkie nodded. He was not yet fully evolved, only in his second stage. He had battled the particular trainer many times, and lost ever single one. Cassandra had pleaded with him to let her try another route, around the trainer. He had said no. After more than thirty losses, he wasn't so sure anymore. Cassandra came over to him and hugged him, even though he was covered with dirt. Steam rose from his eyes as she rocked him back and forth, humming a tune. "Don't worry, Torkie." She whispered. "I will always see you as a winner....."
(End Flashback)
Torkie felt speechless. He retreated inside his Pokeball to sleep and think. He did not want to remember the times that he had lost, that he had failed. It was common, and it was normal, but it still unnerved him. The mission they were on now was not simply walking from one town to another. This was the balance of sanity and chaos, of light and dark, of life and death. Weaknesses would cause far worse than humilitation. They could cause mind control, death, or seperation. And there were far too many elements he was weak to. Flying, psychic, water, rock, and ground were the worst, but he could do little damage to ghosts and dragons. The scientists had seen him, they had marked him. They knew this. It was most likely that they would have several wingulls, militocs, solrocks, and worse around in case he came back. They had felt his wrath and knew his limits. Torkie shuddered. The pink cat had kept haunting his dreams, continously throwing him down and taunting him. He feared this creature, for if it were to be controled, he would die. He feared much. Am I really the best companion for Crystal? He mused. She was double weak to rock, just as he was mostly weak to it. He could not help there. Electricity was not his specialty, but he could deal damage. Ice she could handle, as she was part of it herself. Flying he could not handle well, but her ice element should handle that. He sighed and delved deeper into his memories.

Last edited:

Xtra

You will be missed:(
Zapdos was running through the types inside his head as well. Thunder was an electric type, so he had few weaknesses. Ground, Grass, and Dragon were the main worries with him.

Torkie could handle any grass types easily, so there were no worries there. And though Fighting was not strong against ground, it was against rock. And some Ground types have a dual rock type.

Torkie's fire makes him weak to water, something Thunder could handle easily. And Flying would have to be handled by Thunder as well. Everything else that they were weak to, the other was at least neutral against it...Except for dragon.

Dragon and ground would be their main worries.

Mawile XD

ello thar
Jack glanced at Torkie, and muttered, "I am not insane. He then briskly clapped his hands together, and said, "I hope that we can somehow become ourselves again. I hate this body. Anyway, I'm pretty annoyed that Deoxys is controlled. He would have been a huge help. Anyway, anybody who comes with me should leave pretty soon. Just tell me when you're ready to leave."

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Crystal sighed, something was wrong with her human body. She was having trouble breathing through her nose, everytime she tried, she would get this snorting sound and something would ooze down her throat. She had to breathe through her mouth but she kept coughing and sneezing, causing more ooze to run out of her nose.

But she was not one to sit around. She knew that she had to leave. So as the other legendaries slept, she snuck out, she could go around caves pretty well, she had lived in one for most of her life, alternating between there and the Orange Islands.

She held Torkie's Pokeball up close to her mouth, he had seemed tired, so she didn't want to call him out.

"Torkie you're the only one coming with me, I'm going to the Seafoam Islands, my home, to see if the scientists are there. If they are, Gail promised that she would keep a psychic link with me and she would tell Kiki the minute we're down to teleport us away. I just couldn't sit there any longer, it was so dark, damp, and fighting was all over the place. So I left, with you. Besides, your trainer is out there, and we're going to find her." she said surely to Torkie and walked towards a small bit of light, radiating from the moon, and walked out into the fresh air, putting more distance between herself and the others, always more distance.

Psychic

Really and truly
Sui, Lavender Town, the Tower

Sui breathed heavily as she watched Mewtwo, who was seeming to come over his initial shock. “So you recognized me... fine then. I believe you deserve an explanation...” he began quietly.

“Damn straight.” She muttered to herself, but waited for his explanation, looking impatient. He wasn’t giving a straight answer…

The man stood up a bit straighter before he continued, seemingly gaining confidence as he went on. “You are soft, Mew... too soft. It is safe to assume that it is us against the entire world... and as such, we need all the help we can get. We won't win by remaining humans and by hiding... we need to form an army of our own and to counter-attack... and I know what to do.”

Sui immediately became skeptical. Was it the whole world against them? Had everyone truly turned their backs on the world’s protectors? She didn’t believe it. But an army…this made sense on some level. But Mew’s anger was so strong that the thought didn’t occur to her of who their ‘army’ would consist of, so she let him continue.

“This is Shadow Lugia, a clone, like me.” The man said, indicating the creature before him. Sui turned her attention to Shadow Lugia as Mewtwo spoke, watching it closely as he explained. “He was created by Cipher, an evil organization that extracted power from the strange energy that is emitted by my body... and thus, I learnt of how I could use my psychic powers to turn negative feelings into Shadow energy. Shadow energy is all-powerful... it has infinite destructive potential... but there is more to it...”

Here, Sui had a doubtful feeling in the pit of her human stomach. Shadow energy? That was dark, terrible stuff to deal with, one which Mew did not like at all and was completely against. She doubted the nature he said it had, and didn’t believe for one moment that it was anywhere near ‘all-powerful’.

The man took a step towards Mew, a dark grin upon his face, which scared her. She would have flinched and backed away if she had not been so overcome by anger. “Shadow Pokemon have their souls totally sucked into the void of eternal Darkness and as such, have no mental substance which can be ‘gripped’ by mind-controlling means or devices. Even I wouldn't be able to mind-control Shadow Pokemon... and as such... the XRCB has no effect on them, just like any other mind-control device or technique.”

Why would he bring this up? Sui realized he wanted to create an army…of Shadow Pokémon, of course! Why hadn’t she seen it before? Only HE would come up with a plan so sickening! To use her children are mere tools, weapons of their own little war! Why did he talk about it so casually? This wasn’t right! But one last thing didn’t make sense. If he couldn’t control Shadow Pokémon…why was this Lugia creature obeying him and referring to him as ‘Master’? And how could the Legendaries control these Pokémon if there was no true way of controlling them! It made no sense…

“Through the creation and use of Shadow Pokemon, we will gain a fighting force that won't fall under their control and that will be able to face the enemy and its legions of mind-controlled minions!” Sui barely heard this last part as she was contemplating, but when she caught the tone of voice he was using…she knew he didn’t care, and she had the gut feeling that this wasn’t the whole story…

Mewtwo's dark smile widened, and he spread his arms in some kind of welcoming gesture that only made Sui more scared. “Isn't that our goal, Mew? To overthrow the enemy and restore this world to its rightful owners; us? To free the Pokemon and humans from the tyranny of those who control the XRCB? My plan... will allow us to do this!”

‘We are not the owners of the world! We are its protectors, its guardians!’ a small voice protested somewhere deep within Sui, but she barely heard it. She was being sucked into Mewtwo’s story…she didn’t believe it, no- she was kicking and screaming as something else inside her told her it was the only way…but the first voice rose up again. ‘There is another way! There MUST be!’ it cried, struggling to be heard over the other voice.

The man turned towards the tombstones with his arms open, as if embracing the dead. “Now that you know this... I will ask you something. What is more important? The tombs of some Pokemon who aren't even there anymore to care?... or the future of the entire Pokemon World?”

At this point, Sui bowed her head and slumped her shoulders like a rag dool as dozens of thoughts; questions, doubts, hopes, flew through her head, and once again the two voices screamed over each other, and Mew didn’t who to listen to…SHOULD this army be created, and would it truly benefit them? Was it right to do this, even if it meant saving the world? WOULD it save the world? Would the Shadow Pokémon even obey them?

“No…” she suddenly said in a quiet, but harsh whisper, head still bowed. “No…no, this isn’t right.” She said, her voice rising in volume. She lifted her head, her bright blue eyes glaring intently at the man before her. “There…has to...has to be another way!” she finished, her voice loud and powerful. There was another gust of wind that rocked the room, making Shadow Lugia look about wildly.

“There is more than one way to cross a canyon! This can be done without evil ceremonies to bring back those whose lives have run out!

“I feel your mind, Mewtwo, and I know that still you tell not the entire truth! These are not your only intentions, and I know your other plans are but to further your own ends with no good in mind!

“I will do everything in my power to uphold goodness and if necessary, do whatever it takes to stop you from doing wrong!” Mew cried, the winds becoming harsher to emphasize her words. She would NOT be taken lightly and treated like a child! No! She was MEW!

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
Mewtwo stared at Mew, crossing his arms, sure of himself. "Really? Another way? I highly doubt it. We are alone, only us, the Legendary Pokemon, against a numberless amount of mind-controlled Pokemon and their power-hungry masters. You might be Mew herself... but know, my dear little kitty, that no matter how strong you may think you are, if two thousands foes strike you at once, you WILL fall!... and believe me, we are up against FAR more foes than just two thousands!" his voice was mocking... as if he was talking to a child...

Mewtwo turned to Shadow Lugia, smiling. "Now... you might wonder why the Shadow Pokemon obey me while they cannot be mind-controlled, right? Well... the fact is... I happen to be a bit more than what I had expected to be, at first... I had always believed that I was a shadow, an inverted reflection of you... but my experiments confirmed something..."

Mewtwo turned back and stared straight into Mew's eyes, his gaze piercing straight through her soul. His stare was downright terrifying for some reason... it felt as if one was staring at Death or Evil itself... "I AM actually your shadow, an inverted reflection of you... and as such, while you are Light itself... I happen to be the antithesis of Light! I am Darkness incarnate! I am the sole Legendary Pokemon who you refused to give life to!... but nevertheless, the mortals longed for my presence... and gave me this body! I am the Legendary Pokemon of Darkness, the cursed Lord of Hatred... I am what you might call... the Devil! The opposite of the Mother Creator!"

Mewtwo felt both proud and relieved as he finished. He had hid this for such a long time... so many years, with no one but Shadow Lugia to tell about his discoveries about his true power... no one to turn to... no friend... except the creations of his own twisted, corrupted, corrosive power. Truly, it felt as if a big weight had been lifted from his heart... although, for some reason, an insane thought rose in his mind... and what if Mew would now start to despise him because of his nature? He dreaded this... he was accustomed to Mew seeing him as a pathetic, lonely shadow... but he didn't wanted her to see him as a heartless monster. He was Darkness... but even the Darkness itself feel. Yes, his feelings were mostly as dark as his power... but he felt, nevertheless... and he would be hurt if she begun to hate him.

This thought made a dent in his confidence... and intrigued him. Why did he cared about Light's opinion of him? He was her opposite... it was their destiny to hate each others... and yet, he couldn't bring himself to hate her. He had no difficulty to manipulate and use people like the tools they are... except for Mew.

What was different about her? What made him do that?!?... there was no time to waste about such pointless matters, actually... and thus, he continued his explanation.

"Mew... just like you can give and take back the Light from beings... I can give and take back the Darkness from beings. It is how I control Shadow Pokemon. The power that flows through them... this pure hatred and rage... it flows through me as well. The fact that the Shadow Pokemon also see me as some kind of god and respect me is a good point. After all... after the Cipher incident, the Shadow Pokemon were hunted down, the crusade led by none other than Ho-oh himself or herself, whatever his current gender may be. With the humans, Pokemon, and Legendary Pokemon denying them, only I allowed them to live in peace..." Mewtwo felt uneasy upon finishing his explanation, however...

Darkness... the force made up of Hatred, Destruction, Despair, and Fear... a force that too many beings call "Evil". All he had ever wanted was to correct the flaws of this world... and he had always considered that one step in the right direction would be for the world to have a competant guide. The Legendary Pokemon were unfit for such a title, they who warred constantly against each others and were so greedy... so power-hungry... so vain.

The world needed a strong, righteous leader... and he believed to be the one who fitted the description. He was ready to do whatever is needed to do, without any hint of pointless mercy or hesitation... and he knows what this world needs. He understands the souls of people... he who touched their souls and felt their suffering, seen their regrets, heard their plights... He knew the flaws all too well.

Mewtwo always suspected that a case like this would have arisen one day, due to the Legendary Pokemon's incompetance. Thanks to their spectacular stupidity, the humans' corruption was now complete and with the creation of their stupid mind-control devices, there no longer was any freedom, any meaning, any hope... He will shatter this order of despair and bring forth a new era!

... and in a world without Light, Darkness shall prevail. It will not be the Chosen Ones that will save the day... not this time. The time has come for the Shadow Pokemon, for the twisted denizens of the Darkness to rise and shine, for once. The mortals will have to put aside their disgust of the Dark Ones' nature and accept the identity of their saviors... that, or they will live forever in slavery.

"Mew... Only those whose souls cannot be gripped by the mind-control can save this world... Allow me to give them a form..." he asked, his voice slightly begging, despite all his attempts to sound superior...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Hola Mr. Kokan! You join right here:http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=112924

Anyways...

Crystal strode quietly through the mist of the morning, the sun was rising again. She was tired now, but she could only just see the top of Viridian's Pokemon center, which was far away. She sighed and remembered when she could just fly there, so easily, it was second nature.

Crystal heard a russle in the bush behind her. She whirled around, frightened, but only a Rattata lept out. It watched her for a moment, staring at her eerily, then headed back into the bushes.

That's odd, I think it's following me, Crystal causiously picked her speed up to a jog, she knew it was still following her. The Rattata picked up speed as well. So, Crystal started running. It sped up too. She sprinted until she reached the Viridian Pokemon Center.

She darted inside and sat down on a pink cushiony pillow, breathing quickly. The Rattata stood at the window and mouthed to her, "WE will find you, you can run Articuno, but you can't hide," it cackled, running off back into the wilderness.

Afraid, Crystal walked over to Nurse Joy, "Hi there, can I have a room?" she asked, "I was travelling all night."

"Certainly, here you are," Nurse Joy said kindly, handing her a key labled 13.

"Thanks," Crystal said heading off to her room. She let Torkie out when she got there. "Oh my God Torkie! This Rattata followed me all the way here! It was really freaky, and then it told me I could run but I couldn't hide, and it knew who I am!" she said, freaking out, "It's not every day that you run into a Rattata that knows you're a legendary Pokemon! What am I going to do?!" she squealed anxiously, falling onto the rough flower patterned quilt.

Last edited:

Psychic

Really and truly
OOC: Wow, Zerodius; you're seriously never hear of the simple rule of thumb, KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid). You really don't need to overcomplicate things. It's a simple RP with simple (and rather cowardly *shot*) characters. I don't see why you need to make everything so complicated and weird...ShyPikachu, did you really say he could do this? o_O

BIC:

“And from the Light there came Darkness, from Light’s own self righteous purity…” Mew muttered quietly. Through her, the purest of Light, came her opposite, the purest Darkness. It was a saying she knew well, a prophecy created in the beginning of time. But she would never forget the last part, the part which few knew. ‘And the Darkness turned upon itself in its quest for power, and there came Light.’ But she dared not speak this aloud.

Sui shook her head sadly. “So, this is what you think of yourself? That you are not my shadow, but my opposite, my other half? You say how the other Legendaries are but greedy and power-hungry, but you have no idea how arrogant you sound!” Here Mew laughed harshly. “And then you come here with your ideas of leading your own army of dead…tools and make the world better? Is this no better than your first scheme with your Clones?” Again, she hated to have to bring this up, but she needed to make him see…

“You are not a truly evil being, Mewtwo. No creature is purely good or evil, and you have shown good inclination in the past. You are who you choose to be- the manner in which one was born plays only a small role in the way they grow up to be. You came into this world thinking you were purely evil, Mewtwo, but you are not. There is no pure good or evil, and the lines defining the two are constantly broken. You make a huge mistake in thinking that even I am only good. There is evil within me, as within every creature- it is how we control our inclination to do bad that defines us.

“You can be good too- you merely suppress the urge to do good and think yourself to be only evil, therefore you are evil. If I were to suddenly become so arrogant to think I was purely good, this is what I become. But we both know that it is from such arrogance that evil comes. I made the mistake once of thinking I was nothing but good, and that is from which you came, thinking you were nothing but evil. We were both wrong! There was bad within me and good within you, though we both chose to ignore this!” Mew’s voice was full of determination. She had to make him understand!

Mew then felt something within Mewtwo…a pain, a yearning…he…he didn’t want her to hate him…he thought that if he was pure evil, she would come to hate him…but Mew couldn’t hate. Everything that walked upon the earth, that had life, had her love as well, and had her blessing.
“I am incapable of hate, Mewtwo, and no matter what you think or are, I will never come to hate you.” Mew sighed and felt as if she was about to say something terrible. “However, if this is what you think yourself to be, I can not change your opinion, and if you really think you are the true Devil, my true mirror half, then it is what you are. But know that if this is truly what you are, you will never have my love nor my blessing. Each creature who walks the earth has both these things because they have at least the smallest bit of good in them. I will not curse or spite you if you turn from my path, but you will be the only creature without my love who roams the earth. And this will be your eternal curse. Even the Shadow Pokémon have my blessings, for they were once good and full of life, and though they will be nothing but shadows, they will still have what you do not, and this jealousy will haunt you forever.”

Last edited:

Xtra

Water on the ceiling of the cave collected on the ceiling, finally getting too havy and dropping to the ground. Instead of hotting the ground, though, it hit Zapdos's cheek. That roused him of his dream, where he was flying through the sky with his brother and sister.

He hot up and looked around. Nearby, he could see Moltres and Thunder, sleeping peacefully. Around the cave, he could see various other legendaries, most of them sleeping. But Articuno and Torkie...

"Not again..." he thought. "Doesn't she know it's dangerous to travel alone..."

"Then again, she's not totally alone. Torkie's with her." another voice said.

"Not the point. I wish she would at least tell us when she's leaving." he thought back.

He debated whether he shouldtry and follow her trail. He had no idea where she went, but she'd probably try and find a place to stay temperarily. So she probably headed to Viridian City. Then again, she was a big girl (or legendary bird), and could probably take care of herself. Then again, he would at least like to know why she left.

He made a decision. With Thunder just waking up, he had him sniff out Articuno's trail, and they followed it to Viridian City.

Last edited:

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie suddenly felt a calling in his sleep. He did not recognize it for a second, for it was not Cassandra's. Then he leaped out. Crystal was calling. She started to go into hysterics, and he became frightened. This was not what he expected. He suddenly understood something was wrong. They had been spotted. "By a rattatata, you say? Did it have a scar?" Rattatatas were the first to be used in the experiments. They were also a favorite of Balthazar's E.F.D. members. He then grinned wickedly. Malice filled his thoughts, his evil side becoming suddenly apparent. I will make them pay for taking Cassandra.... The next minion I see I will attempt to roast. Hmm, roasted rattatata on a stick.. KFR... "The next time they follow us, merely send me out. For you see, a normal trainer would be all, 'omg lyke ebil ratz, g0 pkmn N get riD of it!' and therefore, it would not be unusual. And girls generally do not like them, so to send me out to battle to 'get rid of that hoorid rabid beast' is not unusual either. Plus, I could TALK to it. That would discredit it for a while. No one knows I can talk human yet, but they almost found out. But if their first test, the beta, with all the errors, were to report that, they would discredit it. I mean, there are few enough singing birds, but they don't talk." He chuckled. Crystal was surprised that he had been saying this in one of the lesser dialects of Pokespeech; that of the birds. Then again, a rattatata would not be able to understand bird dialect...

Last edited:

Zerodius

Eternally hating D/P
OFF: *roll eyes* What now? You want Mewtwo to apologize and then follow quietly like a nice little piece of cardboard in a common RPG? KISS = perfect recipe for a boring RPG. Ever heard of "everything clears out EVENTUALLY"?!? Am I TRULY forced to reveal everything in the first few seconds? Why not spoil the ending while we're at it!

I mean... come on! Common sense, anyone?

... and besides, isn't that why we are in this RPG in the first place? To have our characters interact in such a way, opinions conflicting, feelings colliding, fighting together or against each others against a common foe or separate opponents?

Character development is an important part of any RPG, text-based or not, single-player or multi-player... and I believe that this RPG is no exception.

Mewtwo was uneasy... "Heh... you lie. You hate... you hate with all of your heart... else, you would feel no compassion. Positive feelings require negative feelings..." suddenly, Shadow Lugia coughed loudly and Mewtwo turned around and stared angrily at the Pokemon... but then, he noticed why his underling was angry.

He realized that he had wasted time speaking to Mew while he should have disposed of her already. This world needs to be saved and it won't save itself!

But then... how can he dispose of her? Hurting her is out of question... he needs her on his side and healthy, if possible... but then, it was then that he realized something...

She had insulted his clone project.

Instantly, Mewtwo's human face distorted with rage and turned red... "Mew... did you just... say that my Clones and the Shadow Pokemon are dead tools?" his right eye was twitching...

She said that clones and Shadows were dead tools... she had implied, twice in a row, that he was a souless tool... and that was NOT something he liked!

But then... did she knew that the Dark Power was within him and had awakened?... probably not, she must have not noticed the change in his aura since his original aura was so close to his present one anyway...

But even then... it was not about himself... but more about the Shadow Pokemon. Why did everyone assumed that they had no souls? That they were souless, heartless monsters? Why did everyone assumed that the Darkness was all bad, no good? Was Shadow Lugia a souless, raging beast?

Yes... the Shadow Pokemon were one with the Darkness... and their souls were often supressed... but only for the unnatural ones. Shadow Pokemon that were born Shadows like Shadow Lugia still have a soul and the Darkness comes from within.

... as for the clones... They were not copies. Yes, the bodies were the same... but they had souls of their own. They were worthy of life just as much as any other being... why was natural birth so overhyped?

... maybe because people are afraid of making mistakes and of bringing forth monsters... but did they ever asked themselves how the monsters felt?... no, they did not.

Such a flaw... one he must correct!... but it will come in time. Keeping the entire world from falling under the control of the scientists was top priority...

"Master... are you alright?" asked Shadow Lugia, noticing how his master acted...

He shook his head... "Yes... do not worry." he then stood there, staring at Mew... "I thought you would understand and grasp the true nature of the Shadow Pokemon... that you would understand what is the true meaning of being a clone... but obviously, you never understood. You may claim to have respect for every being... but you appear more to be blind to me than anything else. Sometimes, deestruction is to be used for total annihilation to be prevented... and now is such a case."

Mewtwo paused... "Look... we won't get anywhere if we argue. It doesn't matter who of us is right... for there won't be a tomorrow if we do not act." it's then that Mewtwo found out about it... he felt it... within Mew...

... anger... Mew was angry? Mewtwo's eyes glowed as he tried to use some of his Pokemon powers to try and reach Mew's soul... to see if he could touch her soul and extract those negative feelings. No need to drain them from the dead... for there was a powerful source just here, in front of him...

He shall use Mew's rage as a material for the creation of the Shadows...

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Actually Zerodious, I'm kinda lost. But i can't stop you, I'm grounded. I give Torkie control of my character. Anyone else touch Crystal you die!

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Electra (Raikou), Cerulean City

"Well before all of this I had my friends..." She began sadly looking down to the ground, "but now I don't see them anymore and I just miss being around them..." Electra kept the true reason about the scientist to herself... couldn't say it even if she wanted to. Those fiends were like annoy little fly buzzing around her head and never leaving her alone.

"Is there someone you miss that you wish you could see again?"

OOC: My smallest post yet DX I will try not to many it so small next time...

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Crystal gasped in horror. "Torkie, you can't be serious! What has come over you? You were always this patient creature, how can you be so cruel?" Torkie regretted immediatly what he had said. He spoke carefully. "I... am only a Pokemon. I have a wild side. Living with people has surpressed it, but instinct is stronger. I am not pure, because I am only normal. I have a bad side. We all do, but each one is different. I did not mean to frighten you. I only was thinking of myself when I said that. Please do not judge me by my rash words..." he pleaded. Crystal didn't know what to say. She stared out the window to think. She saw the same eyes shining back that she had seen chase her to the very room she now inhabited.

Xtra

"Her trail leads to the pokemon center," Thunder said.

Zapdos nodded. It was just as he thought, so he wasn't surprised. He wasn't sure how crystal would act to him showing up, but he can't worry about that. he went to the door to the pokemon center, when he saw a rattata looking at him from the woods. Rattata was very common in these parts, but the way this one stared at him kind of unnerved him.

The the Rattata mouthed "I know who you are...Zapdos"

Before either of them could do anything, he dissapeared in the woods.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Crystal saw the rattatata scurry deeper into the forest. She looked around and saw her brother, Zapdos. She mouthed, "What are you doing here?" and motioned for him to come inside. She heard a snapping noise and turned just in time to see Torkie retreat to his pokeball. He must be scared for some reason. He never did this before. Why is he acting so meek now? She thought. As soon as he came into the room, she started to scold him. "What do you think you are doing?! I left so that I could put distance between me and the rest of you back there! I want to search the southern seas, they should be searched, and I am the only one that knows their secrets!"

Xtra

"Crystal, Crystal, calm down," Josh said, using her human name. "I just got worried. You just up and left without telling any of us. You should have at least said something to Jack or myself. I had to track you..."

"You tracked her?" Thunder inerrrupted. "Which one of us sniffed out her scent?"

"Okay. Thunder had to track you," Josh corrected. "But the point is, I'm your brother, and I just don't want anything to happen to you."

Josh glanced around to make sure nobody was nearby, then dropped his voice to a whisper.

"I don't doubt Torkie's fighting, but even he would have trouble if the scientists still have the thousands of pokemon that attacked you at Seafoam."

Last edited:

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Crystal gazed at Josh, frustrated, "That's it isn't it? YOu're only worried about me because I am the youngest. I can take care of myself!" she yelled, feelings deeply hurt, tears in her eyes and she ran away from him, back into the Pokemon Center. She pushed a door labeled bathroom open and cried.

Xtra

Josh sighed. It wasn't easy being a brother these days.

He walked into the center just in time to see Cryatal's back dissapear into the bathroom, and he knew he couldn't follow her in there. Not seeing her, he went over to the food machine to get some cereal to eat while he waited. He poured some Miltank milk over the cereal and sat down to wait for Crustal to come out.

"She didn't give me a chance to explain that I wasn't worried because she was the youngest, or because she was a girl. I was worried because we were brother and sister. And we're supposed to watch out for each other." he thought to himeself.

Status
Not open for further replies.