• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hiding the Legendaries~ ~Disscussion~

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
I'm capable, but... it's not due to the heavyness, it's just the lack of utility I would find for him at the moment. Since s/he'll be at the hideout for most of the time, so I'd use him/her mostly when they invade the place...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Ooo I'm will play the head scientist if you need one... seeing that I'm the only bad girl here...*is lonely being only one on the bad side* besides I can use the scientist to tell Raikou what to do.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
The head scientist summoned forth the injured pidgeys. "If your mission was successful, fly to the left hall." Only half of them flew in that direction. One pidgey was carrying a note. "Dear Sir, You shall not be successful in your attempt to tag the bird of fire that speaks. I found his bracelet in the ocean, devise broken. Do not attempt his capture again or else you will see my wrath. -H.K.-" He swore and tore the letter. It was bad enough that Balthazar was after hisprize prey, but the Human Kelcon was worse. It was cunning. It had destroyed three teams so far single-handedly with its honeyed tounge, causing mass desertions. Already, some of his workers were leaving. He growled and turned back to his new experiment. It was a Snorlax. "Destroy." WHAM! A human figure splinetered and the creature bellowed. The scientist shook his head. "No good. You shall be whipped and braceleted, and used for experimentations." He droned. He walked away from the screaming creature to another laboratory, where he saw a figure hunched over on the floor. "Ah, Cassandra, are you ready to tell me what you saw?" He said coldly. The figure uncoiled. She was covered with bruised and cuts. She mumbled something. He leaned in, and she attacked. She squeezed her hands in an unnaturally strong grip at whatever she could grab while her nails dug into his skin. Her teeth would not relent. He roared and raised a whip. After the beating were done,she continued to trill in an unnaturally high tone. He was used to hearing Pokemon cry like this, but not for this long nor this loud. He was starting to feel like he was living with a pokemon, as she started becoming more and more like a Persian. He heard a voice behind him. "Sir, we examined Cassandra's DNA- that isn't her! It's a ditto! The Eliete Forces have recaptured her!" A scientist stuttered. The Head Scientist turned to face his worker. "Send after the Areodactlys. The big ones, with the tested genes. All of them. I am going to KILL Balthazar the next time he tries to recapture my prey!" He roared. He slameed the door and went deep into his private study....
OOC: I don't think so..... *evil grin*

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
*is lonely being only one on the bad side*

Oh yay, Forget about Me. >.<

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
No I didn't, but it will never work though because your character evil and my character is well not. So if we were to meet we more than likely wouldn't become friends because unless you are evil because of the scientists, Raikou just wouldn't like you.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
What do you think of my description of him? I posted in the sign up thread, but you still have a chance, InnerFlame. Mawile thought mine was awesome, but I don't know.

Griff

Purple Wings
In the RP, several people's characters are using Pokemon abilities, but that doesn't seem to fit with what the first few of us were doing. I think we should decide one way or another. I'm personally in favor of them not being able to use Pokemon abilities.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Why? I think they should have "traces" of their power. But no more than that.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Your sign-up is great Torkie. I'll let you be the head scientist due my lack of ideas at the current moment... my mind is blank... that never happens...

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Yeah guys, just traces. Not like flamethrower or the hail thing.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Shy Pikachu, I don't exactly want to play the Head Scientist.... Is there anyone else that wants to do him?

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
If you get the role, can I be your partner? I still have to make my sign-up.

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Yay! Okay, now I don't have to play him. That makes me happy. Hmm, WSL, I am pretty sure I have seen you somewhere before....

cdra1617

Not a Seadra
Oh, the ability thing... o_o; I did that because it makes the most sense as Rayquaza's trace. It's fun too... XB

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
Torkie10 said:
Yay! Okay, now I don't have to play him. That makes me happy. Hmm, WSL, I am pretty sure I have seen you somewhere before....
Oh, yeah. I asked a while ago if I could join, but I never got around to it...

Mawile XD

ello thar
wallace_sootopolis_lover said:
Oh, yeah. I asked a while ago if I could join, but I never got around to it...
I'm not sure how to make links, but go to ShyPikachu's profile, and find threads made by her. It's one of the three.

-Freedom'sWarrior-

Wolf, and proud.
I'll sign up after you, so I know what legendary you are.

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
Urg... I so despise slow areas.... Blast you, writer's block! ><;

So, yeah, my character seems to be pretty determined to stay put and descrete. Anything else I should do, or...?

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
Nope Exxthus, I just took care of that. Thanks to my little Abra, Kiki! *gives Kiki high-five, and some cofee* All that teleporting was hard huh? Anyways, everyone except for Raikou and Deoxys, due to their evilness :(, have been transported to a desolate little corner of Victory Road. Mewtwo and Mew also haven't been, just read the last part of the post, and you'll see that she's scared of them.

;063; Well duh, they're like, super strong, I wouldn't be able to teleport them!

Me: yeah I guess. But well here's your plot enhancer!