• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hiding the Legendaries~ ~Disscussion~

Exxthus

Head AlwaysHeld High
Zerodius said:
The canon is uber flawed in the vision of the Legendaries' powers.

One episode, they're gods, the next, they're weaker than your average Rattata.

In short, your point is unfortunately, invalid.

Yes, the Legendaries shouldn't be unbeatable and in my vision, aren't either... but despite being living creatures, one must take in mind that they are SUPPOSED to be INSANELY powerful. That means "no trainer or Pokemon should defeat them on their own". Any exception to that rule = plothole unless you can find a MIGHTY good reason to it (like the Legendaries going easy or the Pokemon/trainer Pokemon being super-charged in some way or some EXTREMELY amazing technology being at work).

That is my vision of things so you're not forced to agree with me but well...

NOTE: even if my vision is the one used in the fic... one has to keep in mind that it is a basically a "Legendaries against everyone" case ; in short, even if the Legendaries can KO fifty Pokemon per second, the threat of being defeated is very real ; the enemies HAVE far than enough underlings and ressources for the job.
*backs away with hands raised*

Calm down; it was just a suggestion. I wasn't attempting to start a debate in the least. I know what you're saying, but still. :p I was just noticing similarities with the scenes, not debating it. It was good, is what I was saying.

Anyways, on a different note, I don't think I'll be able to post for a time. It probably won't make much of a difference, but I though that I'd at least warn you ahead of time.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
May I kindly remind everyone of something very important..... THE LEGENDARIES ARE HUMAN AT THE MOMENT, WITH ONLY TRACES OF THEIR UBER POWERS! Thank you. Now do we understand? Not being rude, but that's just the way it is.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
I'm sorry everybody, I should have put it on hold, but I thought you couldn't do that. I may retry in a month, but I know who's not coming back. It's not just my fault either so deal with it. I'm not taking all of the heat for this. We had flaming problems, short posts, and then i got grounded. I guess in a sense it's my fault, but this got way out of hand. So until we meet again, Aur revoir.