• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hiding the Legendaries~ Let the ultimate Hide and seek start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Smore

Coral Eye Trainer
After a nights rest Omart packed his things. There was not much - but his bag was heavy with muscle building gym objects. However whilst he may be not nearly as powerful as his legendary form, he was still very strong.

As he strolled up to the exit of the elite four building a short fat man in a guard uniform came hurrying up to him.

"where do you think you're going !" cried the man

Omart could not be bothered to be tied up with this, so he dealt the man a short fast blow to the stomach before finishing off with a blow to the head. Then he rifled through the mans pocket and took out £500 and a couple of potions. He hadn't been payed.

He despised the weak and pitiful trainers who crawled under neath victory road. No, for him he would undertake the gruelling task of climbing over the mountan. Half way over he found a place to sit and thought of a plan to capture the legandadrys.

He really wanted to wipe those smirks off of Mew and Mewtoo's faces. But alone he was not strong enough. Who would ha choose. Who was strong enough. He lowered his head in thought. A while later he had it.

First he would find his sister and enemy - kyogre, as he was one of the two legendarys who could stand up to him in battle.

Then with the help of Kyogre he would go after the second of the two who could stand up to him. Only this time it was not someone who could stand up to him. It was someone who could CRUSH him. That was why he needed Kyogre. Because he was going after Rayquazza.

After that, who knows. He liked entei's courage and rakous power, but with the 4th generation team behind him he w ould be unstoppable !

ooc - sorry to kyogre for sayin you were a man :) hope there was no offense

Last edited:

Torkie10

Busy at the moment
Torkie looked out from the Pokemart window in Vermillion City as his shift was ending. He sighed and thought about what he did before he became...human. As he picked up his paycheck and bought some things of his own, he decided he really ought to store some of his stuff on a PC. "Hey boss, where can I find a PC?" The store manager, who was reading a newspaper, waved his hand and said, "Mr. Torkie, it is quite well known that there are PCs at all Pokemon Centers. Don't you ever visit one? Most kids your age OWN Pokemon. Why you have not gotten one to do your deliveries is beyond my comprehension. But then again, you are also the only young man that does not have a young lady continuously on his mind." the boss chuckled. Torkie's cheeks grew hot. As he walked to the PC, he contemplated a few things. Am I really that different? Is it noticeable? I don't want someone at my side. Although that one girl seems to think I support her because I gave her something so she could get some groceries. She seems different too. So cold and unnerving. He finnally arrived at the PokeCenter, just as it had turned on its lights for the nighttime trainers. Torkie could hear the mad laughs of the Wild Pokemon, and some of their speech was quite profane. He groaned as all the talk mixed in with the bustle of the PokeCenter.

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Closed via request. I am not sure if I will allow this rpg to be remade anytime soon. Unitl the GM can handle it with a more mature and understanding pose and not get so frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.